Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E16: Wrath – Pre-Air Speculation And Live Chat

nodorothyparker
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

So Rick was walking faux Toddler Carl on Herschel's farm years before they ever ended up there?

I know they're proud of their zombie makeup but I could do without the closeups of bloody eye sockets.

Kind of sad that I am so aware of the makeup and robotics now. It used to be so scary.

• Love 2
Just now, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

That isn't how Carl died.  He was bit finding Saddiq.

He was helping Siddiq look for his zombie mother to put down and they ran into a bunch of zombies that Carl somehow couldn't fight.  I think.

• Love 3

You're here but you're not us - way to be sure to keep the former saviors on your side, Maggie.

Aw Morgan, yes, everyone is worse than they were. or dead.  That's the point of the show.

• Love 9
Just now, Ohwell said:

Kill that little stupid fucker Morgan!

I was kind of rooting for it.  Mostly so Carol can have something do besides be a glorifed babysitter.

I am really pissed about Morgan leaving.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, raven said:

He was helping Siddiq look for his zombie mother to put down and they ran into a bunch of zombies that Carl somehow couldn't fight.  I think.

I don't think it was even that.  It was just more babbling about "freeing souls" to honor his mom.  Or something.  Who knows?  What matters is that Saddiq has serious dead mommy issues and Carl died for it.

• Love 3