Type keyword(s) to search

S31.E15: Finale Part 1

• Start Topic

Part 1 of 2. After facing one of the most intense mental and physical final challenges ever, the vicious "Vendettas" cast members are reunited for the greatest, grimiest grudge-fest in MTV history.

Nobody comes off well. Except maybe Mike. And then he goes, "We're showing the results NEXT WEEK!" Ugh. I know, not his fault, but where's the logic from MTV? I mean, what's stopping Cara Maria and/or Kailah from blurting out the results? It wasn't a timed finale. Oh, and I only bring up those two because Kyle was via satellite and Zach started napping an hour into recording. Why else didn't we hear from him?

Seriously, the whole hour is a blur. Johnny is still a dick, Devin is still AYTO Wes (Johnny called him "bargain Wes" or something like that, so I feel less smart because the parallel is that obvious), Tony's still a dope, Brad is sad with his fling, Nicole is the thirstiest girl on BMP (parallel: David "Bishop Woo Woo" Broom of RW9), and most of the cast are trainwrecks.

One question: which torment of Veronica would you rather have: a really broken pinky, or being tethered several stories from the ground and an insane bitch is tugging on you? I did ringe at her bitching about Johnny wanting publicity. This is the same girl that beckon cameras towards her as she and Rachel double-teamed Abram.

I should've watched Black Lightning "live." Aside from live chatting with fans on Facebook, what benefit do I get from this stupid series?

• Love 1

Why do they keep panning to the audience it’s idiotic and seems so low budget.

Cara seems really angry so I feel like she didn’t win. Zach is kind of smirking and Kyle looks hype but he always does. So who knows. 

Nicole can shut up tho. Why does she think she’s so great she’s not and is so annoying. Ugh she’s one of the worst ones up there.

• Love 11

John is full of it with his BS about how he’s always looked out for Tony. He must’ve forgotten his shit stirring on the last Rivals when he woke up a drunk Tony to go and deal with an irate Camila.  As expected that encounter ended with Tony and Camila getting sent home. John looks out for himself. And Leroy.

More Leroy whining about how he had to sit in an inquisition and plead his case and how much shit he’s been through in this game. How many inquisitions and Rings did Brad or Nelson have to go through during this challenge and neither one of them whined as much as Leroy.

John still patting himself on the back for the lame pink notes reeks of desperation to stay relevant.

Really Mike, you thought that was an epic final challenge? 

• Love 7

Agree that none of them ever come off well in these.

- Bananas has no poker face. It’s instantly obvious his bravado is a facade and his frustration is instant. He can dish it out but not take it at all. Devon will always make him look the sad clown. I don’t know why he pulls the “I’d never do that to him” card when he has done worse and constantly boasts he will again. 

- Everyone should always bring Kailah to the final, judging by that piss poor performance.

- Cara and her bullshit whines of “fair.” It’s not fair people got grenades this season! It’s not fair Nicole took my torches! It’s not fair Leroy is mad at me for choosing my slam piece because of his ‘heart’ (instantly followed by said slam piece interviewing he likely has a string of illegitimate kids. Heart!) over someone she’s known and watched struggle for years! 

If the game was fair, they wouldn’t allow her manly, steroid ass anywhere near it and everyone would have to go in. In sum, STFU bitch. Where’s the gym no one wants and your ticket to go away? Nowhere, you say! Shock!

- Staten Island not coming off well. Nicole looks like a nightmare, butch as hell yet has the makeup gun set to whore. Marie is a constantly red-faced drunk who seems thirsty for anyone to give a shit about her, for any reason, on these.

- Jemmye is beautiful? I guess they have to say that because we saw how she shattered when Jordan called a spade a spade.

- It’s clear alcohol was a symptom of Tony’s problems, and not the illness. Were we supposed to read him as “the little brother,” when he physically assaulted his own little brother one night into one of these things and has two kids? The alcohol is a crutch because he’s dumb, trapped, and a piece of shit person. Hard to face. 

- The reunion made me see how slapdash this season was. That lame final. Random Big Brother/UK people tossed in. Elimination rounds so uninteresting they waited until the following weeks episode to show.

- I’m also wondering if they really can’t get that many cast members back anymore. With few exceptions, we’ve had the same cast for 3-4 seasons now, even going back to the Shane/Veronica well. There are so few people who leave with anything each season and it’s so clearly Bananas/Cara’s kingdom that I think most don’t bother.

• Love 5

I started the show and also fast forwarded to the end after a few minutes; long enough to see scenes from the upcoming AllStars with Cam losing it over Boobi Gibson, Keisha Coles ex.  Nicole looked as good in makeup as Johnny Bananas or Leroy would.

That's all I got.

• Love 1

Seems this is the week for my shows getting on my nerves.  First a contestant that I love on a different show that I watch did not win.  And now, we have to wait ANOTHER week to find out who won on this one.  Don't get me wrong, I love this show and the reunions.  However I truthfully feel they could of at least let us know who to hell won.  I for one would of still watched the rest of the reunion.  Ugh. 

• Love 1

The wait is ridiculous.  I'm the last person to look up spoilers but at this point I feel like I should.

I don't think Devin is all that nice of a person but if his taunting could make John smolder like that, then I'm all for it.  John is the epitome of "can dish it out but can't take it."  

Now Cara, on the other hand, I think she is trying to laugh at herself--she was most successful here when she joked that she almost started to believe she herself was leaving the notes--but she usually can't do it very well.  I think her response to the grenades and wishing she'd had them in the past was meant to be joking but she didn't deliver it very well, and people keep her past emotionality in mind and see things through that lens.  However, as with Devin, even though I'm not quite as much a fan of Cara as before, anyone who dislikes Nicole that much can't be all bad (seriously, Cara indeed never has gone around saying she's the best and will beat everyone.  Dunno where Nicole was getting all that from.)

And yes, John indeed would screw Tony over if it meant he would win.  Eyeroll.  

• Love 9

Having the reunion before showing the finale is super duper weird.   

I did try to see if I could tell who won.   My money is on Zach.   He just didn't care about anything.   

Bananas is so full of it.   He's sell out and everyone if it got him farther in the game.   Tony doesn't owe him anything.   Tony made a good game move and Johnny wasn't able to save his own neck.   

The Cara and Nicole thing is totally about Lauren and they both are dealing with losing a romantic partner and your "ride or die" friend.   I can't stand Nicole and her ego since she has nothing behind it.   Cara has never pretended she is the best thing since sliced bread and she's actually won things.   If anything, I think Cara diminishes herself and what she can do.   If I could run a final with any female, she'd be high up on my list.   She is an energizer bunny that will run until she dies.  

• Love 13

Nicole shut your face.  You can only wish you could be half as good as Cara Maria.

Also I judge every single woman who had sex with Nicole for having terrible taste.  I’m assuming there was no pillow talk?

I give Kailey props for showing up, I wouldn’t have blamed her if she didn’t.  One thing she has is that none of the other girls could ever dream of looking like her.

No Victor?  Boo hiss, show.

• Love 5

What do these chicks see in Nicole? Yuck.  Can she go away now?! 

I love that Devon drives Johnny bananas.  Ha, see what I did there? I love it when any one can piss off Johnny.  And yeah, he definitely can't take it! Plus the notes written at home were so high school and dumb. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

Maybe she gives them attention that they're not otherwise getting.

Well and a lot of alcohol.  MTV must film them going to the clubs on the chance that a fight breaks out or some entertaining public drunkenness.  

• Love 1

Oh man, this was so boring.  I fell asleep for a couple minutes and when I looked back up at the TV, Nicole and Jemmye were making out.  What the hell?  I obviously didn't care that much to rewind to learn why.  

I can't stand Nicole, but I was not a fan of Cara Maria constantly calling her an idiot.  She said it several times.  But it was interesting to learn that the reason Nicole and Laurel broke up is because Nicole made out with Cara (did we already know this?).

So Britney and Brad are actually dating now.  Why didn't Mike ask Derrick about that?  I kept waiting but I guess everyone is just ignoring that, so whatever.  

And Johnny: bethennystfu2.gif?itok=7Y84vxat

• Love 4
1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

But it was interesting to learn that the reason Nicole and Laurel broke up is because Nicole made out with Cara (did we already know this?).

I thought they broke up, then Nicole and Cara made out, and Laurel was pissed and against reconciliation.  I may have heard incorrectly, I should have used closed-captioning.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

I thought they broke up, then Nicole and Cara made out, and Laurel was pissed and against reconciliation.  I may have heard incorrectly, I should have used closed-captioning.

You are correct.

• Love 1

I was born and raised in New York and for as long as I have lived here, I have never heard anyone with that fake ass accent Nicole has when she talks. I cannot stand that and the way she talks about women. 

Cara has never declared herself to be the best. I'm not sure why Nicole feels the need to come after her all the time other than for Laurel.

Since Zach was pretty much taking a nap in the background during the reunion, I'm guessing he won this season of the Challenge. 

• Love 4

Highlight of this episode is Kam - she was a treat just to look at. Her outfit was slaying, make up on point and she walked in like she owned the room.

Why no Joss? :(

Johnny has selective memory. He's taking Tony's actions so personally. Didn't he screw over Paula? Didn't he screw over Sara (though that did make for good TV)? Johnny trying to pretend that his convenient loyalty isn't purely self serving is laughable. 

What is up Nicole's ass? She really is insecure over Cara. Claiming Cara hasn't proven herself when she's won shit and Nicole has won fuck all. Maybe Cara has a right to call you an idiot because you don't make no damn sense. And it's even more laughable that she'd say that since she didn't make it as far as Cara did. Is she gonna sit on the fact that she hurt herself as an excuse? Cara got chained up just like you and managed to not fuck up her leg so settle the hell down. Also, who did her makeup? Don't do it again. 

• Love 10

I never follow anything outside of watching the show so I was surprised to see Jordan and Tori still together.  Why were the mercenaries there though?  They were on screen for 5 minutes.  I think it is nice Brad and Britani stayed together. 

Jemmye is so embarrassing "he's my friend so it is my business!!"   No, and you look worse because you already were full Mean Girl to Kayleigh so quit while you're ahead. 

Edited by IDreamofJoaquin
  • Love 3

Jordan and Tori are together? I thought they just hooked up. 

Cara didn't wear those weird leggings of hers that she usually does to these shows. Not much of an improvement, but hey, it's progress.

These girls managed to make themselves look uglier wearing makeup than they would if they hadn't. Well Nicole looks fugly either way, but she's just an ugly person inside and out. Britni's too-dark eyebrows were taking over her face, Nicole apparently has just discovered fake lashes and Cara needs to not wear red eyeshadow.

I took Zach's relative silence to mean he probably didn't win it, otherwise he'd look more smirky. Cara probably won it, because I don't see Kailah or Kyle pulling out the win.

• Love 1
On 4/11/2018 at 6:24 PM, luckyroll3 said:

So Britney and Brad are actually dating now.  Why didn't Mike ask Derrick about that?  I kept waiting but I guess everyone is just ignoring that, so whatever.  

I think there's a connection that I don't know. Why would Miz ask Derrick about Brad and Brittni?

I think the one person that came off well during this finale is Kam. She had a good rookie season, didn't participate in that mean girl bs, and didn't have a ridiculous showmance to discuss. Even though I am curious about her relationship with Leroy. Could very well be platonic but... they seem actually close. 

I've always found the Champs/Pros v. Stars seasons somewhat lackluster but I think them mixing the teams was the best idea. That trailer actually looked pretty good. 

Who knew that the Challenge would have such longevity as a franchise lol.

On 4/11/2018 at 7:06 AM, NickPappagiorgio said:

- Staten Island not coming off well. Nicole looks like a nightmare, butch as hell yet has the makeup gun set to whore. Marie is a constantly red-faced drunk who seems thirsty for anyone to give a shit about her, for any reason, on these.

- Jemmye is beautiful? I guess they have to say that because we saw how she shattered when Jordan called a spade a spade.

When something makes me feel compelled to defend Nicole and Jimmye, you know I find something problematic... I think there's a whole host of reasons to go after Nicole and Jimmye, least of which involves their clothes, makeup, and physical appearance. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, PTVjones said:

I think there's a connection that I don't know. Why would Miz ask Derrick about Brad and Brittni?

During the last reunion they aired a lot of behind the scenes stuff with everyone backstage. Britni was all over Derrick and implied they had hooked up the night before. I think Derrick had several hickeys.

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:21 PM, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Jordan and Tori are together? I thought they just hooked up. 

It looked like from body language they are.  She had her arm in his lap, sitting very close together.  I just assumed they were, maybe I'm wrong.  Like I said I don't follow outside of the show.

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:10 PM, Cherry Cola said:

I love that Devon drives Johnny bananas.  Ha, see what I did there? I love it when any one can piss off Johnny.  And yeah, he definitely can't take it! Plus the notes written at home were so high school and dumb. 

I think Nicole gets off on hitting on and hooking up with women who are straight, and the women get a kick out of experimenting.

• Love 2