Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: Still Gotta Mean Something – Pre-Air Speculation And Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Oh I forgot about that, didn't care for that one too much but it may have been that Beth got on my nerves. But seems like they could do more interesting storylines if they got out of Georgia(?). I was hoping FTWD would better show how the rest of the world was reacting but it was a disappointment for me.

That was my biggest disappointment about FTWD.  They locked in on one family, in one area.  If you can't do a theory/mythology right - not even tried to at the beginning - don't do it at all.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, peach said:

To make this a true horror series, they should pan way way out until you can see that the rest of the country has recovered and is functioning normally, and they never find it while they chase the Saviors around.

That would be awesome!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

This is on Maggie for not killing him int he first place

Jesus insisted on bringing him back, even after he tried to escape.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, AllyS said:

The helicopter and it's not connected to Jadis? I'd cry too, Pollyanna ( what have I gotten myself into.)

No, no, they're connected.  Jadis has a helipad in the back.  (Seriously.  They mentioned something about that.)  I think the 'copter turned around and left because the Garbage People were gone.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, candall said:

No, no, they're connected.  Jadis has a helipad in the back.  (Seriously.  They mentioned something about that.)  I think the 'copter turned around and left because the Garbage People were gone.

It just makes so much sense.  Not!

• Love 2

Had it been any group but the saviors I might have some sympathy. The show reminds us that Rick is a cold blooded asshole every time they show that orange backpack. Him going back on his word was a smart play. Saved his life, 8 less saviors in the world. Win win

• Love 10