Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: Still Gotta Mean Something – Pre-Air Speculation And Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

So I was right in all these people are shopping at the same ACME mail order outfit Wile E. Coyote shops at.  A road flare, seriously?

I will rate this episode a 10 on IMDB if someone drops an anvil. A literal one.

• Love 6
Just now, chick binewski said:

45...we get an hour fifteen of this tonight.

Oh yay. Maybe they can fit in some more boring junkyard shit and Morgan being nuts for the 34th time.  

• Love 10
Just now, riverheightsnancy said:

It was so hot the night before that they had to leave the front door open, but NOW Rick is wearing a friggin' Fall coat and a denim shirt. Come on, be consistent

Why start now?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, CletusMusashi said:

Are you fucking kiding me?

Hey, we only have 2 more episodes this season so maybe the pace will pick up or something interesting will happen.

Or, more likely, I will run out of chardonnay. 

• Love 11
Just now, Mu Shu said:

Henry’s dead baby.  

Henry has a baby?  :D

I gotta say, Melissa McB and Lennie J are trying to sell this.  Good actors there.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, raven said:

Henry has a baby?  :D

I gotta say, Melissa McB and Lennie J are trying to sell this.  Good actors there.

Henry’s dead, baby.  

• Love 3
Just now, catrox14 said:

Why is he talking???? Why doesn't she kill him? Is he magic? Does he hypnotize people? JFC

His Plot Armour is untouchable.  It really is ridiculous that they keep putting him in these situations we know he's going to get out of.

• Love 7

Eight seasons in and we still don't know what the deal is with the helicopter.  Maybe by season 27?

I don't care about any of the rest of the ridiculousness of this scene.  I mean, did he seriously just say "I swear on my sack?"

• Love 16