Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Oh just FUCK that spoiler about Anna's career being in trouble. Why - because she's finally getting close to putting that little fucker Sonny behind bars, and the show needs to throw up roadblocks?

I assume it's blowback re: her relationship with Duke.

But hey, isn't Felicia allegedly running for mayor completely off-screen?  She can just reinstate Anna when she gets voted in.

• Love 1

Personally, I'm about a good actor plus decent writing. I don't think MSt was given decent writing till yesterday. We heard about Nina's pain, but never saw it till yesterday. I don't think Billy Miller has had enough material to be judged either. So, I'd give a new AJ a good 6-9 mos before I'd judge. The major defining things for me would be scenes with CD, LW, LC, JE, Billy Miller, KeMo, going against Mo, scenes with Kim Mc, and is making sure the character remains strong, yet rootable like SK had him. That with the pacing takes 6-9 mos. I think AJ being alive would be the only thing keeping Sonny out of prison. The Cassadines could have him. They want ELQ. AJ has a good bit of stock. That plus what Tracy gave Jerry would give them a good bit of control, no?

AJ owned 37.5% at the time he died.

• Love 2

AJ owned 37.5% at the time he died.

AJ owned 12%, the rest was leveraged in his favor by Skye, Michael, etc.  And I'm not sure how a dead man's shares could be used.

As much as I liked AJ, I have to say no to him returning from the dead anytime soon.  That would invalidate almost a year's worth of stories, which is a crock of shit.  Just like when they told story after story resulting from Lulu being unable to carry a baby and then, bam, it was all pointless waved away.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

I would take AJ back if I believed the writers would do justice to his character. In terms of destroying a year's worth of story? That's going to happen anyway when Sonny and Carly see zero jail time and Michael eventually forgives them.

• Love 5

I would take AJ back if I believed the writers would do justice to his character.

Seriously, they couldn't make it work with the original portrayer who had screen chemistry with everyone he interacted with.

And watching them make an effort because it's, I dunno, Trevor St. John (which...ugh, no) in the role would just make me madder.

• Love 2

With the Muhney mentions I looked on his twitter to see what he is up to. He starts filming a movie part in January so I highly doubt he's coming to GH anytime soon.

And the choir sang, "Hallelujah and amen!"

• Love 3

Personally, I'm about a good actor plus decent writing. I don't think MSt was given decent writing till yesterday. We heard about Nina's pain, but never saw it till yesterday. I don't think Billy Miller has had enough material to be judged either. So, I'd give a new AJ a good 6-9 mos before I'd judge

The voice of reason - it's good to hear someone giving the actors the benefit of the doubt.  I left Y&R because the writing was destroying every single character on the screen, and find myself in a similar position here.  I know from years of watching that Michelle Stafford and Billy Miller are capable of great acting, if the writing is there, and I am sure that's true of all these other actors that I don't know so well.  I did watch Sean Kenan for years and he is excellent,- I would love to see him here, but I think he's tied up.  I wish all the actors the best and better writing - well, except Sonny and Fluke. lol

• Love 2

Today there were political posters for Mayor on the walls of the docks today.

It's like they were expecting us to go, "Oh right! They mentioned Felicia possibly running for Mayor once or twice! I guess she is!" Never mind the fact that it usually costs money and you need backing to do it. 

I'm too logical for this show. 

Edited by Box305

I honestly didn't even know Felicia running for mayor was already happening on screen. I thought that was still just a rumor/spoiler.

Hahahahaha so we're going to introduced to this story now? No build up? Nothing?

Should be fun!

Hey! It has been mentioned twice, maybe even three times. That is more than enough build up for a non-pet. In fact, we should just be grateful that we ever see a vet, damn it. Start loving Ron, love him!

• Love 4

Re: Felicia for Mayor - it was mentioned on the show a while back.

9/12/14

Reporters surround Mac and Felicia and ask him if he believes that his stepdaughter's biological father, Frisco Jones, might have caused this hunt for the Aztec jewels and gotten involved in this business with Peter Harrell and his son in order to get back at Mac for taking his wife and daughter from him. They also ask Felicia if this will ruin her campaign for mayor or discourage her from running. Felicia says that she has every confidence that her daughter will return to them safe and sound. They ask, however, what if that does not happen. What if their daughter is found dead? In response to that, Mac punches the man who asks that. They take pictures and are even more driven to ask more questions of former Commissioner and Mrs. Scorpio.

As usual though, that tidbit was left hanging until a couple of months later.

The actress playing SK'S daughter on B&B is leaving. SOD says there are no plans to recast. Could he drop to recurring and these rumors are all SK coming back?

The reveal propped AJ a lot. Roger is most likely on the way out or headed to recurring. SK has proven chemistry with MSt and LW. Even KeMo.

Or.....nah.

Do people actually give a shit about this? 

https://twitter.com/carlivatiron/status/530135477861371904

Was this even a storyline or are they suddenly going to make it one? I know it was mentioned in passing once or twice. 

They've been mentioning it on and (extremely) off since, like, April.  And when the idea was first broached, I thought there was potential for it to be a fun side story that pulled in a lot of the vets.  But ugh, Ron, your pacing is the worst and you're nuts if you think people are dying with anticipation about this.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

Given that it's Halloween night, election day should be a couple of weeks away our time. Also, isn't KW a teacher and also produces documentaries? I hate to defend Ron, but I do get the feeling that Mac & Felicia would be shown more if KW was more available.

As for SK being busy with with B&B, I don't watch that show but it's my understanding that they tape for about 5 months cumulatively throughout the year. That, and given GH's dark weeks, I have a hard time believing they couldn't work something out whereby he could do both shows.

Edited by Tiger

Grrpants09

The actress playing SK'S daughter on B&B is leaving. SOD says there are no plans to recast. Could he drop to recurring and these rumors are all SK coming back?

I am getting my hopes up somewhat after reading this:

Ben Sherwood @bensherwood  ·  Nov 2

Best bday wishes to @seankanan @GeneralHospital

• Love 1

Last year FV wished him a happy birthday and by March of the next year SK was gone.

I don't know what the actress leaving B&B means for his character but I hope it doesn't mean SK will be screwed.  

The reveal propped AJ a lot. Roger is most likely on the way out or headed to recurring. SK has proven chemistry with MSt and LW. Even KeMo.

Or.....nah.

Michelle Stafford and Sean Kanan had terrific chemistry on Y&R - That's where those nasty comments about dumpster sex come from.  lol

Edited by movinon
  • Love 3

Or.....nah.

From some of the comments I read that SK made in various interviews, he has no interest in returning to GH.

I had thought SK was in at B&B for a good long time this round but if his daughter's out, the usual B&B merry-go-round of characters could well hit him again - it does to so many.

FV has mended fences with far worse cases than Sean Kanan, and far more aggrieved parties. I can see them trying to lure him back to give Sonny and Carly the out, particularly now that they finally have a Jason to play out Ron's beloved dream revisit of Jason and A.J. (sigh) But I am not counting on it.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2

Do people actually give a shit about this? 

https://twitter.com/carlivatiron/status/530135477861371904

Was this even a storyline or are they suddenly going to make it one? I know it was mentioned in passing once or twice. 

Love to see he remembered this was even a story.

I had thought SK was in at B&B for a good long time this round but if his daughter's out, the usual B&B merry-go-round of characters could well hit him again - it does to so many.

FV has mended fences with far worse cases than Sean Kanan, and far more aggrieved parties. I can see them trying to lure him back to give Sonny and Carly the out, particularly now that they finally have a Jason to play out Ron's beloved dream revisit of Jason and A.J. (sigh) But I am not counting on it.

Sorry, but I don't want SK back, not after the way he was shat on in the end there.  Leave AJ dead and Michael a rage-aholic at Sonny and Carly.

If AJ were to be alive, it needs to be a retcon that does not way wash away what Sonny & Carly did.

Maybe, "Luke" had a doctor or nurse on his payroll and he had that person inject AJ with a drug that simulated death and put AJ into a coma that made him appear dead.

This would mean Sonny is still guilty of attempted murder and that Carry lied about what AN legitimately thought were his dying words.

• Love 1
Maybe, "Luke" had a doctor or nurse on his payroll and he had that person inject AJ with a drug that simulated death and put AJ into a coma that made him appear dead.

If they DID want to bring AJ back this is how I imagined it happening.  This way Sonny and Carly still suck and are awful and AJ and Monica aren't bad guys in terms of faking his death again and hiding it from Michael.

Plus, they could tie it to Faison somehow as a call back to AJ using him to get out of jail.

• Love 1

No, it's Molly.

I think B&B will recast SK's daughter. They've devoted so much time to Hope's character.

Thanks Artsda.  She looks different to me. 

Still wondering who Rosalie's father is.  thought it was going to be that crook Mickey Diamond.   Wonder if it will come out that Sonny bought Alice that heart illegally?

I think SON is claiming B&B has said there are no plans to recast Kim Matula, who plays SK's daughter.

They say that now, but then they end up recasting. Like Ridge, if they recast him, a legendary character. They'd recast Hope.

I would also believe this is why Jerry Jax is willing to take only 15% of the ELQ stock, and they need Robin. Robin revived Jason, which proves she can do it. But Helena could give a fuck less about Jason having his memories- he's a henchman. AJ is the businessman. A living AJ owns 37.5% of ELQ stock. Plus 15% that's around half the stock. Jerry Jax is in control till Robin revives AJ completely and gets him to Port Charles. Which would be awesome if he happened to be wandering or Robin decided that since Jason lost his memory, I'll let a psychiatrist check revived AJ out. Sonny in the psych ward sees him first and flips his shit.

Ron could tie Fluke into this if he were smart by making Fluke Papa Z, and making Micheal get Johnny freed and putting him in charge of the Metro Court or SonnyBucks.

They say that now, but then they end up recasting. Like Ridge, if they recast him, a legendary character. They'd recast Hope.

I find it hard to believe they won't recast Hope the whole dang show revolves around her lovelife lol.soaps shouldn't put all of there eggs in one basket man do I miss when soaps where truly ensemble.

• Love 3

Who's the guy on WdV's right? He looks vaguely familiar, but I don't know if that's because he sort of resembles TG or if I've seen him before.

Still wondering who Rosalie's father is.

Could it be Fake!Luke? That might be one reason she doesn't let anyone push her around too much.

A living AJ owns 37.5% of ELQ stock.

Again, a living AJ would not own 37.5% of ELQ stock.  He owned 12%, just like all the other living grandchildren (Skye, Ned, Dillon, Jason's going to Sam).  He put together 37.5% using proxies from other family members and those proxies were reorganized in ousting Tracy in favor of Michael.

Edited by TeeVee329