Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

They do a big reveal and the one that isn't Jason is all, "Oh thank God!" LOL.

"Like, y'all are cool I guess but I don't got time for this shit. Getting shot, taking care of these snots and an overgrown manchild, fuck. Do you guys know I haven't taken a piss in a year?! I don't have a job!! I'm out."

• Love 4
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

"Like, y'all are cool I guess but I don't got time for this shit. Getting shot, taking care of these snots and an overgrown manchild, fuck. Do you guys know I haven't taken a piss in a year?! I don't have a job!! I'm out."

Well, if it turns out that BM is playing AJ (which makes sense tbh), then he will need cheeseburgers and mouthwash.  NuJason did kiss Carly back when he was Jake.

I do wonder how Spinelli will feel.  He thought he recognized/identified "Jason" by his ass, and it might turn out that it was AJ ass.  

• Love 6

Billy Miller is a good decade too young to be playing AJ - he's too young to be Jason, frankly, and I think putting him in scenes with Burton is going to highlight that - but you know what, fine, let him be Victor, er, AJ. Whatever. My rage has mostly turned to apathy, which is a relief. WHO CAAAAAARES, Show, you are terrible.

• Love 6

One thing that could be interesting: If Billy's character is definitely not Jason, he will lose two of his three kids in one fell swoop. Not to mention how screwed up Jake will be by the whole thing. So there's a lot of potential heartbreak to happen. 

On the other hand, maybe the Billy Miller Jason will turn out to be Sam's tumor, and the Jake Doe stuff never happened at all. 

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

One thing that could be interesting: If Billy's character is definitely not Jason, he will lose two of his three kids in one fell swoop. Not to mention how screwed up Jake will be by the whole thing. So there's a lot of potential heartbreak to happen. 

On the other hand, maybe the Billy Miller Jason will turn out to be Sam's tumor, and the Jake Doe stuff never happened at all. 

Any chance Sam could also be someone's tumor, and she could disappear as well?

Now THAT would get me to tune in again.

• Love 9

#GH - Sonny uses Oscar to his advantage.

Ewww.  Nothing about this sounds appealing - Sonny manipulating a teenager to his advantage, Joss' first love interest betraying her/being a Sonny stan, etc.  And I worry I'll be even more annoyed if they ever reveal what "family the fans love" this kid is from.

#GH - Anna blasts the WSB {July 11}

If she's reading them for not being able to hang on to any supercriminals, fair.  If she's reading them for being mean to Valentin, weak.  If she's reading them over the phone or to Agent D.A. Player, who cares.

• Love 11
35 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

#GH - Sonny uses Oscar to his advantage.

Ewww.  Nothing about this sounds appealing - Sonny manipulating a teenager to his advantage, Joss' first love interest betraying her/being a Sonny stan, etc.  And I worry I'll be even more annoyed if they ever reveal what "family the fans love" this kid is from.

Gross, gross, gross. Though it certainly points out how pathetic Sonny is. If Joss doesn't permanently break from Sonny after this—and I don't care how innocuous the "advantage" turns out to be—she's deadtome.

• Love 13
9 hours ago, boes said:

Any chance Sam could also be someone's tumor, and she could disappear as well?

Now THAT would get me to tune in again.

The whole show is Jason's brain tumor from the night he and AJ got in an accident. The car accident, Jason Morgan, Sonny, Carly, Sam, zombie demon child, Franco were all a nightmare he had after his tumor grew or something.  He's so appalled by the way he treated his family in the dream that he vows to be a better person.  He and AJ walk in the hospital and see a middle aged short man throwing cafeteria cups.  They shake their heads and call him a loser.  

Ratings improve.   

• Love 13

#GH - Dante dances with Charlotte. {July 10}

This sounds cute, if it is at the Ned/Olivia wedding <3

But considering these two spoilers are set for the same day

#GH - Lulu and Dante are stunned. {July 11}

#GH - Anna blasts the WSB {July 11}

it has to mean that Valentin somehow skates free of his charges, again. Laura warns Spencer on the 14th (presumably to stay away from Valentin, for Charlotte and Lulu's sake?)

• Love 4

Just when you think you can sneak a peek once in a while. Steve Burton returns. I was doing the happy dance when he was killed > the very happy  estatick actually, now I am back to not bothering to DVR. To much FF. Guess victor is the boss at the Y&R. so Burton had to leave. between him and Sonny and Carly, I will just go to the gym at 2 pm. The bosses of this show doesn't give a rats arse what I want to watch, so bye bye. I hope some of you enjoy the show, I can't ,I just can't.

• Love 8

I think it's more likely Oscar will be related to Stone, given what we know about Ghost!Stone's visit, that they'll play on what a super guy Sonny was to Stone (never mind what he did to Jagger), etc.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Perkie said:

Could be worst, Olivia could have asked Sonny to walk her down the aisle.  I'm assuming Dante will do that.  

The wedding won't matter since it will become second fiddle to the CarSon versus Melle fight that will likely happen.  Because dog forbid a Quartermain has a wedding day devoid of other nonsense.  

There is some good news, though: I think Sam shoots Sonny at the wedding.  An excellent present for a Quartermaine wedding…okay, a good present.  Excellent would mean Sonny dies.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I think it's more likely Oscar will be related to Stone, given what we know about Ghost!Stone's visit, that they'll play on what a super guy Sonny was to Stone (never mind what he did to Jagger), etc.

Crap. Didn't Jagger have a sister who was adopted by some nice wealthy-ish family? She didn't like that her brothers stayed on the bad side of the streets. So she discontinued contact with them to keep her good family status.

2 hours ago, OnceSane said:

There is some good news, though: I think Sam shoots Sonny at the wedding.  An excellent present for a Quartermaine wedding…okay, a good present.  Excellent would mean Sonny dies.

So a Quartermaine wedding will be interrupted by Sonny/Carly/Jason/Sam shenanigans.  "Great".

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

So a Quartermaine wedding will be interrupted by Sonny/Carly/Jason/Sam shenanigans.  "Great".

I'm just holding on to the idea of Sonny getting plugged somewhere vital to his well-being.  Like his dick.

• Love 15

Are there really Liz/Franco fans, or are they simply so happy to see Elizabeth get a story of any kind they'll get behind anyone she's paired with? 

Now I'm wondering how SBu's character (who am I kidding? It's Jason) will react to Franco and if that will change anything about him (Franco). It's probably not even worth giving an instant more thought to. Of course Franco won't change. He's the best!

• Love 5
(edited)

I don't think FV would mind having an excuse to swap out Franco for Todd, but I have zero interest in Todd without Blair and neither of them belong in PC. I would (reluctantly) accept ME/McBain* if it meant RoHo would just go away. Plus, Nina is damaged, desperate to please and sorta single, just the way McBain likes his ladies

*Just give the kids to Brody and move on.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 5

Sooo ... what are the odds, based on spoilers, that "Crazy" Sam tries to shoot Sonny during the N&O wedding, and a Q gets the bullet instead?  Given recent news, I'm wondering if Jason will get shot in the face/head, go into a coma, and months later (after surgeries) ... will come back fully functional looking like *gasp* himself the night he went to the docks, waving goodbye to Sam and Danny.

• Love 4
Just now, Bringonthedrama said:

Sooo ... what are the odds, based on spoilers, that "Crazy" Sam tries to shoot Sonny during the N&O wedding, and a Q gets the bullet instead?  Given recent news, I'm wondering if Jason will get shot in the face/head, go into a coma, and months later (after surgeries) ... will come back fully functional looking like *gasp* himself the night he went to the docks, waving goodbye to Sam and Danny.

I think Sonny is the one who is shot.  However, I will not be surprised if there is some sort of accident/shootout/crane which injures Jason to the point he needs reconstructive surgery.  And post-surgery he has his old face.  This seems right up the non-dramatic alley of our current writer(s).  But I'll take it if it means we don't have to do Jason vs. Franco Part…pick a number.

• Love 4
(edited)
15 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

I think Sonny is the one who is shot.  However, I will not be surprised if there is some sort of accident/shootout/crane which injures Jason to the point he needs reconstructive surgery. 

I just don't think Monica would "sit vigil"  unless a nephew, her son or one of her grandchildren was the one shot (assuming at close range) and badly injured. 

I am, however, assuming Michael will not be shot again, and that Nelle will comfort him. I am looking forward to S&C being forced, at least temporarily, to shut up about how Nelle would only ever hurt Michael, there's nothing decent about her and he should never forgive her, blah blah.  On the negative side, I hate that a shooting will make Joss cry for her awful mother and stepdad.  

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I just don't think Monica would "sit vigil"  unless a nephew, her son or one of her grandchildren was the one shot (assuming at close range) and badly injured. 

That sit vigil spoiler already passed. It was the episode where Monica was baby-sitting lol.

• Love 2

i dont know how true these spoilers are but i read hayden and obrecht are going to die because of obrechts confession. This show is getting worse and worse. Hayden is pregnant. Why couldnt she and finn just leave town? If this true nathan and Britt will lose their mom.

Every time laura said Chandler I thought of mathew perry on friends.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

That sit vigil spoiler already passed. It was the episode where Monica was baby-sitting lol.

Dealing with Danny and Scout by herself probably did feel like some sort of death watch. Monica's.

2 hours ago, OnceSane said:

I think Sonny is the one who is shot.

Yep. Too bad it won't kill him.

Would there have been enough time between getting SBu back and writing this story for the switcheroo to happen? Though I suppose they could leave it open-ended enough until the knew if he was going to return. Jason has been in bandages for weeks more than once.

• Love 3

Moving from the episode thread...

38 minutes ago, lor said:

i dont know how true these spoilers are but i read hayden and obrecht are going to die because of obrechts confession. This show is getting worse and worse. Hayden is pregnant. Why couldnt she and finn just leave town? If this true nathan and Britt will lose their mom.

Every time laura said Chandler I thought of mathew perry on friends.

Their evil mom, who didn't raise Nathan and abused Britt? Only one of Liesl's kids is even on this show anymore, and it's the one who shouldn't give a damn.

Gati and Budig are both talented actresses, but Olbrecht is well past her sell-by date and they've never utilized Hayden properly. I can't say I'd miss either one.

• Love 4

I think, for this story, it would be preferable if it weren't dramatic. Just blow him up, give him back his old face and move on. Literally no one on that writing staff is capable of anything more complicated than that

We don't need drama at the dun dun DUUUUUN level, but I don't think it should be a seamless replacement. But given how badly the staff writes everything, it's probably better to have a seamless replacement.

• Love 2
On 6/30/2017 at 7:21 PM, OnceSane said:

I'm interested.  Aim for the head, Sam.   Don't hit the stomach.  He can survive that.  

If BM is playing AJ and Steve is Real Jason, it'd be cool if he got some flashback to when Sonny shot AJ.  Like, instead of Not Jason being mad at Sam, he supports her and wants to shoot Sonny too.  (Tbh BM looks like he wants to either roll his eyes or smack Sonny in his scenes with Mo)

On 6/30/2017 at 9:52 PM, OnceSane said:

I'm just holding on to the idea of Sonny getting plugged somewhere vital to his well-being.  Like his dick.

I've been wanting that for years.   I'll even suffer through the man pain whining.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Now Jamey Giddens is saying on Twitter that Michael Easton is staying.  Do.  Not.  Get.  It.  With no Tracy and no Rebecca Budig, what exactly is there for this character?

TIIC can say it has an actor on contract playing a doctor on a soap called GH. That's...about it.

On another note...Joooolian might be toast? Oh, [maybe, if true!] happy day!

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Now Jamey Giddens is saying on Twitter that Michael Easton is staying.  Do.  Not.  Get.  It.  With no Tracy and no Rebecca Budig, what exactly is there for this character?

This is FV!  His decision making only makes sense to him and him alone.  Now he will have both of his pets still on the show in RoHo and ME.  Yet never fear I'm sure FV will have Finn in Nina's or Anna's orbits soon if I was a betting person.  

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, coffee drinker said:

Beginning to think my speculation about FV bringing back the characters of McBain and Todd might have some life to it.  Still want ME and RoHo to go and bring on SK and Rick H.  :(

Jesus. Jesus. Jesus.  

If that happens that's beyond jumping the shark which GH has done since FV has been the EP the last 5 yrs!  Waffling actors back and forth to play different characters  is absolutely asinine.

I remember when John was on they wanted to do he and Sam or John and Anna.  Todd also had chemistry with Carly so notice FV he might want to recapture yet again lightening in a bottle with potential romances again.  

Just I hope not! ?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Jesus. Jesus. Jesus.  

If that happens that's beyond jumping the shark which GH has done since FV has been the EP the last 5 yrs!  Waffling actors back and forth to play different characters  is absolutely asinine.

I remember when John was on they wanted to do he and Sam or John and Anna.  Todd also had chemistry with Carly so notice FV he might want to recapture yet again lightening in a bottle with potential romances again.  

Just I hope not! ?

Why can't they just have RoHo play Victor- Todd's twin?   I'd  watch a love story between Carly and Special Victor.  Plus, his name is Victor Lord II, his mom is in the CIA program for single mothers, and he has a college aged daughter (a demo this show needs badly).  No having any of the Todd baggage, no destroying Todd/Blair, and Roger gets to play what he's good at- a snarky asshole in a suit who has feels.  Obviously, they won't let Roger go, but they could do without Franco.  Liz can date a leftover Jason and it'd be an upgrade.   Or Liz/Griffin, Liz/Nathan... it goes on.  

McBain was a very competent cop with chemistry with Anna, so he can come back.  Just retcon his whole thing with the sister, etc, and make him openly hate Sonny again.  

• Love 7
6 hours ago, coffee drinker said:

Beginning to think my speculation about FV bringing back the characters of McBain and Todd might have some life to it.  Still want ME and RoHo to go and bring on SK and Rick H.  :(

He has a story to tell but SBu spoiled it by jumping ship.

If SBu is resuming the role as Jason and McBain is coming back, I wouldn't mind seeing the continuation of that storyline. It was the first time ever SB's Jason was on the loosing end

Otherwisw it'll be more of the same. Jesus Jason 

• Love 6
On 6/29/2017 at 0:44 PM, dr. gailey said:

Steve was coming in second while he was here the first time. McBam is why he was pushed out cause Frank wanted Kelly and Michael come hell or high water as you saw with her being stuck with all his characters except Finn.

Exactly.  The writing for Jason and Sam was atrocious with both of them acting completely out of character in order to push Sam towards McBain.  The only reason RC put Jason and Sam back together at the end, before SBu left, was when he heard SBu was leaving.  So he threw a one to the Jasam fans.  Then PPP happened (Karma baby), and he couldn't use his precious OLTL characters anymore.  

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

McBain was a very competent cop with chemistry with Anna, so he can come back.  Just retcon his whole thing with the sister, etc, and make him openly hate Sonny again.  

I would be ok with a principled cop being in Port Charles.  They havent really had one since Taggert.  Dante was it until they made him Sonny’s son.  ABC will never let that happen.  ABC believes Sonny/Jason/Carly should be lifted to sainthood and not called out on their bullshit.  McBain would do it early but the fans of the 3 Amigos and network will ultimately win. 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 7/1/2017 at 10:22 AM, dubbel zout said:

Are there really Liz/Franco fans, or are they simply so happy to see Elizabeth get a story of any kind they'll get behind anyone she's paired with? 

Now I'm wondering how SBu's character (who am I kidding? It's Jason) will react to Franco and if that will change anything about him (Franco). It's probably not even worth giving an instant more thought to. Of course Franco won't change. He's the best!

Do you go on Twitter or other soap sites?  Even Jamey cheerleads for Liz/Franco.  Which is shocking since Liz is his favorite and Liz is a rape survivor.  I know JaSam fans don't care or happy for Liz/Franco are a thing because it keeps her out of Jason's orbit(bullshit because he always comes to her).  But yeah they are out there just not here I don't think.  Not to mention, I think a lot of Liason fans have grown tired of Liz not getting Jason and being written to some bitch to prop Sam.   It's a consolation prize for them.   I love Liason but I'm not feeling Franco/Liz.  It just makes my stomach turn and RoHo looks like he's missed several showers and haircut appointments as of late.  Gross.

Edited by BlackMamba
(edited)
29 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

McBain would do it early but the fans of the 3 Amigos and network will ultimately win. 

Yeah. He had a scene of sharing a drink with Sonny.

Edited by ulkis
(edited)

AFAIC McBain's time has passed. They had a moment the character clicked on the show, it was five years ago, ME is on his fourth character. His purpose then - challenging the existing paradigm and Jason and Sam - is moot now, long since moot.

Move on. End it. Both him and Howarth. I am well beyond my limit with adding OLTL people on contract. Simply rolling them back to the original characters would not change that, it would only make it worse. It's fucking pathetic.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 6
Just now, ulkis said:

McBain? He was sharing a bottle of bourbon or whatever with Sonny before he left.

Exactly why they will never have a principled cop in PC.  They always have to bow down to the almighty Sonny. 

• Love 3

So, they fired Rebecca Budig so they'd be able to afford Steve Burton?

Attention, show?  I can't imagine anyone other than hardcore Jasam stans caring about having Steve Burton back. And why fire an actress who, while her character has no ties, actually has some energy in her scenes? We've already got Miller and Monaco. Is someone at the studio really thinking that adding yet another low energy mumbler to the cast, the answer to some kind of problem? If they think they're going to bring in Y&R viewers, that's just STUPID.

Knowing SBu is coming back is just more reason not to bother for me.

• Love 8

#GH - Jordan gives Anna her blessing. {July 17}

To date Andre, I guess?  That's sorta nice slash normal of Anna, to check in with her friend to make sure it's cool.

#GH - Laura faces difficult truths about Charlotte. {July 18} Laura turns to Kevin for help. {July 19}

Why do I feel like the "difficult truths" will be the result of some kind of Spencer scheme.  And poor Kevin, what exactly does he get out of this relationship again?

• Love 5