Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

58 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

May is way too soon for Jelly. What's the next sweeps period after that?

Five years from now, Nelle will leave the show, and we still won't know what her big secret is.

• Love 8

Rosalie! It's sad for me that I know that. I'm gonna justify it because of that scene where Kiki came across Michael and Rosalie on the morning after and what passes for her brain started to short-circuit and Michael was "whatever, bitch, I dumped your ass." Because that scene made me happy.

Spoilers: General Hospital will continue to be both tediously offensive and offensively tedious.

• Love 11
34 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

It's February sweeps and these spoilers could not be more basic and boring:

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2017/02/general-hospital-spoilers-february-13-17-2017-edition/

Does anyone else think that Anna's headaches are Olivia J-related?  I feel like we're gonna get some retro flashbacks (a la Alexis asking Olivia J to be her AA sponsor) showing Olivia, like, spiking everything in her house.  Zzzz.

I think Anna's headaches are Valentin-related.  Maybe hypnotic suggestion where she gets a headache when she tries to pry into Valentin's past?

Meanwhile, Liz takes a stand and looks to Sam for support.

WTF?  Sam saving Liz's SERIAL KILLER RAPIST boyfriend wasn't enough?  A preemptive, and probably deserved, fuck you to Liz.

• Love 7

"Carly plans a romantic getaway for her and Sonny". I hope it's just spoilers being worded oddly and it's like a low-key dinner. I know it's a soap and all but Morgan exploded not too long ago, Carly entreating Sonny to a romantic getaway would be weird. Unless we're supposed to view them as shallow self-absorbed narcissists, which hey, I won't argue with you, show.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, OnceSane said:

I think Anna's headaches are Valentin-related.  Maybe hypnotic suggestion where she gets a headache when she tries to pry into Valentin's past?

If this goes into the part of the spoilered story when Valentin gets brought into Anna's story and Nina goes nuts, I'm all for it.

Liz, hasn't Sam done enough for your ungrateful ass lately? Why would she want to support you for anything?

• Love 1
11 hours ago, stlbf said:

Why the hell should Ned and Tracy have anything to do with Olivia?  I just have a hard time with the whole "Ned and Brooklyn are blackmailed for the ELQ shares" and Tracy is fine. And Ned lost his family's company protecting Olivia's lie about her son. And about 10 minutes later she goes back to PC and spills her guts to Julian. And Ned is like, sure, it is fine! My family just lost my grandparents' business, but we're good!

And I can't recall Tracy being angry and vindictive about Olivia at anytime.

I get all this and really don't even disagree. But this wasn't Ned's first rodeo in claiming paternity to a kid not his. (And with Kristina, I haven't forgotten that he basically blackmailed Alexis after a time about it to remain fake daddy), so Ned should have known the lie could cost him somehow. He just learned nothing in over a decade there.

• Love 4

At least with Alexis, Alexis didn't out the secret until she absolutely had to (and considering that the kid went from adorable Curly Boo to whatever that was yelling at Alexis, Alexis was right to do so), nor did it cost Ned his family business, and the Qs tried to steal Kristina away from her so she had more of a reason to stick it Ned than Olivia. Ned gives up his shares and Olivia turns around and blabs to Julian. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

More like Liez will flash bitch face and demand Sam support her, all while having a stank attitude. Of course Sam will easily agree because she's now a Stepford Wife

This is how every Liz/Sam scene goes now. Why the fuck do they keep going there? No one is into it. I mean I guess they have to fan the Liz vs. Sam fan wars in order to get someone talking about this shit show.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I get all this and really don't even disagree. But this wasn't Ned's first rodeo in claiming paternity to a kid not his. (And with Kristina, I haven't forgotten that he basically blackmailed Alexis after a time about it to remain fake daddy), so Ned should have known the lie could cost him somehow. He just learned nothing in over a decade there.

8 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

At least with Alexis, Alexis didn't out the secret until she absolutely had to (and considering that the kid went from adorable Curly Boo to whatever that was yelling at Alexis, Alexis was right to do so), nor did it cost Ned his family business, and the Qs tried to steal Kristina away from her so she had more of a reason to stick it Ned than Olivia. Ned gives up his shares and Olivia turns around and blabs to Julian. 

Yup. The baby Kristina nonsense did have the Qs backfiring on Alexis. And she finally had no choice but to admit the true. Olivia didn't have to do jack shit. Unless Leo had some sort of Danny type of emergency, Julian believed that Ned was the father. Brooklyn was quasi threatened by Nik's thugs and signed over with the blackmail. Ned also signed over his shares/proxie/whatever to Nik thanks to blackmail. Next thing we knew, Olivia was back in PC and telling Julian the truth. She didn't have to say anything. She wasn't forced. And we got absolutely zip out of Tracy about this woman and her lies actually costing her family their family company.

Ned should've told Nik to go ahead and tell everyone the truth about Leo. But Olivia was convinced that the secret had to be kept. So he signed over his ELQ stuff. Giving Nik the family business. And then Olivia just decides that Julian needed to be told the truth. No consulting Ned. Just confession. It seemed like a week after the Qs lost ELQ. Tracy should've been after 2 people: Nik Cassadine and Olivia Falconari.

• Love 4

Tracy has cause to celebrate.  {Feb 22}

Finn: "Good news. Your one-year scan shows you are completely, 100 percent brain-worm-free. Not so much as a brain larva."  

Tracy: "Oh, what a relief. Well, that calls for a celebration!" 

[Sonny/Carly scene. Franco/Liz scene. Sam/Jason scene. Tracy drinking alone at the Metro Court. Sees Kiki looking troubled. Starts talking to her about Dillon.] 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, ulkis said:

Sam and Liz scenes would be fun if they actually acted like rivals a la Viki and Dorian or something. But they just always have to vaguely get along. 

We're way past the point where a frenemies rivalry thing would be believable. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

We're way past the point where a frenemies rivalry thing would be believable. 

If not frenemies than they need to just hate each other and make snarky comments to each other. I think the one-sidedness (Liz is crazy and mean! Poor forgiving Sam is so generous!) is what's more ridiculous than frenemies, though....

• Love 8

I don't think it's too late for Elizabeth and Sam to be frenemies, but the show doesn't write friendships or enemies with any nuance, so to expect frenemies is asking too much. Everyone acts the way they do to advance a plot point, nothing more. It's pathetic.

• Love 6
On 2/10/2017 at 9:52 PM, stlbf said:

Yup. The baby Kristina nonsense did have the Qs backfiring on Alexis. And she finally had no choice but to admit the true. Olivia didn't have to do jack shit. Unless Leo had some sort of Danny type of emergency, Julian believed that Ned was the father. Brooklyn was quasi threatened by Nik's thugs and signed over with the blackmail. Ned also signed over his shares/proxie/whatever to Nik thanks to blackmail. Next thing we knew, Olivia was back in PC and telling Julian the truth. She didn't have to say anything. She wasn't forced. And we got absolutely zip out of Tracy about this woman and her lies actually costing her family their family company.

Ned should've told Nik to go ahead and tell everyone the truth about Leo. But Olivia was convinced that the secret had to be kept. So he signed over his ELQ stuff. Giving Nik the family business. And then Olivia just decides that Julian needed to be told the truth. No consulting Ned. Just confession. It seemed like a week after the Qs lost ELQ. Tracy should've been after 2 people: Nik Cassadine and Olivia Falconari.

I thought is was Franco? By the by, Franco sounded a lot like stupid Valentin complaining about no longer being a Q and wanting all the goodies. 

• Love 1

And we got absolutely zip out of Tracy about this woman and her lies actually costing her family their family company.

It's just too bad that the actress portraying Tracy can't act.  Who wants to watch a story about a family that doesn't involve guns and violence?  Mob stuff and awesome actors like Maurice Bernard make the Corinthos much more compelling viewing matter for the modern day soap opera audience than the Quartermaines.   Maybe this time around, the writers will give the Quartermaines a story about something a tad more consequential than a condiment. 

• Love 2

Valentine's Day promo:

Liz's tone of voice when she asks Franco why he's so insecure literally sounds like she's talking to a child. 

In other news, looks like Kiki and Dillon are FINALLY gonna do it.  Took them long enough.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, coffee drinker said:

Supposedly FV has told RoHo to cut his hair.  That's according to a fan event (RoHo/ME) account from this past weekend in NYC.  

About 200 months too late, but I'll take it.

He looks kinda evil there. And the look on Liz's face is weird too.

• Love 2

The way Liz says, "Why are you so insecure?" makes me very stabby.

So they're finally bringing Griffin into the mix. This is gonna be so annoying for me.

6 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

In other news, looks like Kiki and Dillon are FINALLY gonna do it.  Took them long enough.

The fact that they've shown Liz/Franco's first time and now seem to be showing Kiki/Dillon's makes the whole cut away from Hayden/Finn (I almost typed McBain lol) even weirder. I really wanna know why they didn't get an aired love scene.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8

That site isn't reliable, especially when it comes to anything involving Sam or Liz. Look at their "spoilers" during the Jakeson crap. That being said, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Freako rescues Sam from OJ AND helps her deliver the baby. Jelly are worthless and will stop at nothing to make Freako happen. 

For Liz and Franco to be together, they need peace with Jason and Sam. Franco saving them will help a lot.

Also, it adds more fuel to Sam vs Liz stuff and gets people talking, which is all these people care about.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Attempt to Redeem Franco #2,847

Please tell me this isn't true. Continuing to force Franco into Sam's orbit isn't cute, Jelly, and especially not for the birth or post-birth of Baby Girl Morgan.

CDL is full of shit 99.99% of the time.  And this doesn't read as actual spoilers, but spec.  RoHo had an event this weekend, but he didn't say anything about this BS.

• Love 2

Laura fails Tracy. {Feb 27}

I guess this ties back to that other spoiler re: the hospital board, Julian getting one over on Laura?  Oh well, Laura/Tracy scenes are worth a look at least.

Sonny looks forward to a future with Carly. {Feb 27}

I CANNOT BELIEVE the Nelle shit isn't hitting the fan during February sweeps.  The pacing on this show, my gawd!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

That's gross.

Y'know who needs to be miles away from Sam when she's giving birth? The guy who drugged and sexually asaulted her (and who may or may not have raped her) on her honeymoon while forcing her husband to be a spectator. 

Having Liz rescue Sam and baby  would have been a good way to bring Liz/Sam to a détente - and it actually would have used Liz's medical training.

They can't 'make it right' with Sam and Franco; that is not a thing.  Involving Franco would just be revolting and unnecessarily disturbing 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 11

This pregnancy has been such a pointless non-event that some drama at the delivery is probably warranted. I think it's too late for a premie, so perilous delivery seems like a pretty good bet - but Franco really should not be involved. 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 1

Yes, take the Franco rumor with a grain of salt, but those idiots went through with Tom returning and made it all about Franco, to the point that Liz was forced to worry about Franco than herself because Franco made it all about him, so yeah I wouldn't be surprised they would be the hero of the day instead of Liz. 

• Love 3

I'm not even a Sam fan, but the only Sam/Franco scene I ever want to watch is if step-grandmama Helena's spirit overtakes Sam, she shanks Franco, and then, a la Helena and Jason, kicks his gross remains into the PC River...and no one cares.

The end.

Forcing Sam and Franco in scenes in any other capacity is disgusting as all hell.

• Love 10