Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Spoilers from twitter:

Gee....shocking that all this shit is setting up Sam to be hurt (by Jake I am assuming) The writers are NOT subtle.

It obvs Jake. He has a "bad reaction" to Jason's news and then Sam is in danger two days later? This is gonna be so bad it's good. Sorry, Bryan Craig. We gots ourselves a new star. "You're....not...as....great...as...daddy...thinks...because...you're...not...and...you're...just...not."

• Love 12

It obvs Jake. He has a "bad reaction" to Jason's news and then Sam is in danger two days later? This is gonna be so bad it's good. Sorry, Bryan Craig. We gots ourselves a new star. "You're....not...as....great...as...daddy...thinks...because...you're...not...and...you're...just...not."

Lil Blink Blink bout to wish Sam into a damn cornfield!

• Love 9

The fact that all they can do with Jason, Sam and Liz in any combination, is wash, rinse, repeat, should be a huge neon sign that they need to move on from that borefest. I've said it before, I'll say it again, because it remains true: all three need to be backburnered.  I cannot even be bothered to care about any of them or what they do, or what's done to them.

*bites nails* Oh no. Sam, you in danger, girl.

I wonder.if.she.will.be.able.to.survive.and.if.Jason.will.come.to.her.rescue.the.suspense.is.overwhelming.

New rumors they are re-casting Jenny Eckert? This might be good if Paul hadn't been turned into a complete sleazebag and he and Tracy had a good relationship. I can't really be bothered to care about Paul and Ava and Jenny coming "between" them, because there's nothing to come between. Paul's only interest in Ava is sex, and the show has never given me a reason to believe otherwise. Perhaps Jenny will kill Ava. That could be good for a giggle, but Jenny is SO lame. I just can't see it.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 1

New rumors they are re-casting Jenny Eckert? This might be good if Paul hadn't been turned into a complete sleazebag and he and Tracy had a good relationship. I can't really be bothered to care about Paul and Ava and Jenny coming "between" them, because there's nothing to come between. Paul's only interest in Ava is sex, and the show has never given me a reason to believe otherwise. Perhaps Jenny will kill Ava. That could be good for a giggle, but Jenny is SO lame. I just can't see it.

Jenny can be used to bring in a teen/college aged Paul Jr, perhaps Susan and even better if she has another kid or two. Maybe have her move back to take over the not-a-medical-clinic Spencer house with her family. Hell, they can have it come out that Paul faked his divorce as part of his con of Tracy. That would make it interesting.

And it would be something this could turn into an easy way to bring back Sly. He would be some new blood for the 30 somethings. Some one who isn't Jason. He could actually have any career. Dark side, medical, business,etc. And it could set Dillon up for some jealousy issues. Think golden child Michael and Morgan.

• Love 2
Jason later learns that his son is a bit disturbed. Liz and Jason come to an alarming decision about Jake....

No shit, Sherlock. They are surprised Jake's a budding serial killer? You just have to look at him to know he's planning to skin someone alive. Also, WTF with "later"? 

• Love 9

Catching up and gotta say I'm all for a new love interest for Liz. Why? Because it means I might actually have one character on this f'ing show who is not obsessed with Jason. Bring in a new love interest for Sam and I'll put this show back on daily record. 

I like BM. I want to like his Jason. The writers need to help me out a little here.

I'm still holding out for my Greg Vaughan joins the cast as .... anybody. He can be the hot guy  who sits at the bar and talks to statues (that was his role on Days) and I'll be happy. I need some non-offensive pretty. Also, Liz/Sam/Hayden/Lulu can all have ONS with him. Those ladies deserve a break. 

• Love 6

I'm hoping for a fantasy scene for Matt Cohen when he shows up. Just like JT had when he joined as Patrick, and LW when she took over as Carly. Matt's character can make out with Lulu, Sam, Maxie, Liz, Olivia and Valerie.

• Love 3

I think this Jake story is as much propping for Liz as it is for Sam.  "Forget about Liz lying, she's maybe being stalked, she's being falsely accused, her son's a terror, poooooor Liz!".  Whatever.

I'm hoping for a fantasy scene for Matt Cohen when he shows up. Just like JT had when he joined as Patrick, and LW when she took over as Carly. Matt's character can make out with Lulu, Sam, Maxie, Liz, Olivia and Valerie.

...and Lucas too, please, he can be bisexual!

• Love 10

And it would be something this could turn into an easy way to bring back Sly. He would be some new blood for the 30 somethings. Some one who isn't Jason. He could actually have any career. Dark side, medical, business,etc. And it could set Dillon up for some jealousy issues. Think golden child Michael and Morgan.

Why would the show ever want someone who isn't Jason?  

• Love 5

I have a question, who is worse Dylan Cash or Little Jake?. I didn't watch regularly when Michael was a redhead, 

in terms of, um, aesthetic quality, Jake wins hands down. In terms of acting, Dylan Cash wins. The kid who plays Jake plain old can't act. Maybe, maybe, some sort of performance could be eked out where they don't film at a breakneck pace, but on GH, he's hopeless.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

The kid is a robot, but he's supposed to be

Jenny can be used to bring in a teen/college aged Paul Jr, perhaps Susan and even better if she has another kid or two. Maybe have her move back to take over the not-a-medical-clinic Spencer house with her family. Hell, they can have it come out that Paul faked his divorce as part of his con of Tracy. That would make it interesting.

That age group doesn't need more guys, though. In fact, we don't need any new characters, period. Not Jenny or Sly. We didn't need Kristina either, but we got her.

Lucky, lucky us.  #GH is boring #Kristina is Worthless

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 1

We didn't need Kristina either, but we got her.

I actually think that age group did need another female character because, for years, the only one has been Kiki.  Problem is that Kristina can't be used to stir up romantic drama because the guys in the group are her brothers.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

As much as I loathe Kristina, I thought the same thing at first. Then I remembered that during most of Robin's growing up/formative years, there wasn't another female her age that she could compete with/hang around with. Robin's only friend as a kid/teen was a day player (cannot remember her name). Yes, as she got older, there were more options-rivalry with Carly, quasi friendship with Liz and/or Emily-though TBH from what I remember, Robin never was all that BFFY with any female except again, day players like Dr Kelly Lee. Point being, if Kiki must have a rival or friend, that can be a day player/recurring character. Which okay, that's pretty much what Kristina is right now(pleasepleasepleasestaythatway). At any rate-Kiki is not THAT much younger than Lulu or Maxie, or that much older than Molly. She can easily be transitioned into the older crowd without much fanfare, if they wanted to, and there's several females in that age group. And I know many here hate Kiki, but honestly, I'd take her over Kristina in a heartbeat. If we must have  a young twenty something female, I'd much rather it be her than Kristina.

If Kiki disappeared tomorrow I'd take a moment to be grateful and then forget her forever. This show needs a twenty something set - but there's no way in hell that fuckin Kiki should be the center of that

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 5

But Kristina shouldn't, either. I think my biggest issue with Kristina, is that after all she did to Ethan, the character has not grown or changed one iota.

She still strikes me, and she likely always will, as the kind of girl who would run over anyone and anything to get whatever or whoever she wanted. Which is fine, if it's an equal established rivalry. But when it's your FRIEND *coughEthancough*, and the actress playing her cannot manage to show a few layers and conflict, she really just needs to go away. I wouldn't bat an eye if this heifer sold her mama, and her sisters, and her daddy, out to save her own hide.

That kind of character should be written as, and acted as, a villainess/anti heroine. If they wanted to do that, and I'm supposed to hate her, fine. But they never have done that. This show continues to try and write her as some budding heroine I'm supposed to care about.

Thing is, they've never given me one reason why I should care.(yeah I know, no reason to care about Kiki, either). They've never given her one single, positive, rootable trait. And they bring her back years later and prove by her lies and sneaking and manipulation, that she hasn't changed one bit.

Lexi Ainsworth isn't all that good, and she certainly is not good enough to carry off the kind of character Kristina SHOULD be shown as. This chick is a Cassadine through and through. Recast her with someone who can act her way out of a paper bag, and show her as the hot mess she is, and I might get interested.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 3

But Kristina shouldn't, either. I think my biggest issue with Kristina, is that after all she did to Ethan, the character has not grown or changed one iota.

She still strikes me, and she likely always will, as the kind of girl who would run over anyone and anything to get whatever or whoever she wanted. Which is fine, if it's an equal established rivalry. But when it's your FRIEND *coughEthancough*, and the actress playing her cannot manage to show a few layers and conflict, she really just needs to go away. I wouldn't bat an eye if this heifer sold her mama, and her sisters, and her daddy, out to save her own hide.

So, what you're saying is Kristina is exactly like her mother. 

• Love 2

So, what you're saying is Kristina is exactly like her mother.

Definitely disagree. I don't think Alexis is like that at all and neither is Kristina. Plus, I think both Lexi Ainsworth and NLG can actually act, unlike Hayley Erin. Though to me saying Kristina is a Cassadine through and through isn't an insult.

• Love 4

I actually think that age group did need another female character because, for years, the only one has been Kiki. Problem is that Kristina can't be used to stir up romantic drama because the guys in the group are her brothers.

My point exactly. Everyone is getting waaaaaay too related with each other.

Paul Jr? Not related to the Davis girls. And it would add a whole Romeo/Juliet angle.

Sly? Not related to any of the ladies, out side of Val, Carly and Lulu.

Susan Hornsby? Also not related to anyone in town, outside of Dillon.

This show desperately need actual new blood in the onscreen families.

• Love 3

Did anyone happen to notice where Sam and Jason seemed to be in the preview for Mondays show?  It looks like some kind of alley....I am thinking she is telling him she can't be the one to go through this with him is because it's Franco related.....but the show doesn't seem to want to lay out exactly what Franco did so I am at a loss.

ETA; Never mind, it looks like the roof where the rain dance happened. 

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 1

Someone said that Chucky was missing when Sam and Jason danced in the rain? Sounds like an appropriate reaction to me! 

He wasn't really missing, this was when they briefly thought he was dead.  LOL.....But your logic still stands!

• Love 2

If they make Jake into a violent little monster, like Guza did to Michael years back and then had to walk back, I may finally be done with this show.  What is wrong with these people?  Who wants to watch a psycho in the making?  This whole story is so disheartening.  Two women and now a little boy are being destroyed for a murderer for hire.

Can FV, JP and SA please be fired and replaced with competent people who know how to run and write soap operas?

• Love 6

You just know he went home right after filming and made sure he had a nice clean shelf in his bathroom to put his future Emmy on. 

Oh come on, you know he is going to sleep with that shit. 

If they make Jake into a violent little monster, like Guza did to Michael years back and then had to walk back, I may finally be done with this show.  What is wrong with these people?  Who wants to watch a psycho in the making?  This whole story is so disheartening.  Two women and now a little boy are being destroyed for a murderer for hire.

Can FV, JP and SA please be fired and replaced with competent people who know how to run and write soap operas?

I wonder if they remember the severe backlash they received when they had Mikey kill AJ when he was little, and then backtracked and rewrote it.  Nobody wants to see a psychotic child (on a soap).  Especially one that can't act.

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 5

I don't think RC had any intention of making Jake a little psycho - because he didn't plan shit about this story before vomiting it onto the screen. Jake is a pre-serial killer because the actor (and I'm sorry for saying this about a little kid) presents as a terrifying psycho

Sadly, they will just be replaced with someone equally as horrible.

Probably, but I know there are better people out there.  Why TIIC don't hire them, or why actually talented and creative people don't want the job, is what is so curious.  Is it so toxic behind the scenes that only the same few hacks are willing to work in soaps these days?  Are the producers so affected by tunnel-vision or concerned with running their own little fiefdoms that they won't go outside the circle of same few hacks?  Is it an issue of money or salary?  It is a solvable problem, but none of the people who are in the position to do something about it will do so.  It's a sociological puzzle, for sure.

But anyway, who in their right mind thinks it's entertaining to watch a little boy devolve into this?  Nothing about this show is right, but especially not this. 

• Love 1

Thank Jasus AJ hasn't come back from the dead this year. Jason's psycho son would just kill him. We'd have to suffer through Michael taking out a lot of crazy and then kissing a lot of crazy ass. Stay hidden, AJ. You're not missing much. I suspect Monica is off hiding with him.

• Love 5

I need BryDawg to never ever win his Emmy because the hissys from him losing are too hilarious. I want Tequan Richmond to win with one scene, insert random actor from Days to win, or even little creeper not dead Jake. I don't care who wins as long as it's never BryDawg.

• Love 2

Tuesday, January 26
Julian reaches out in hope of making peace but the question is will Sonny give Julian a free pass? Valerie draws a line in the sand with Dante and will not forgive or forget what happened to her; Dillon makes an offer of support to Lulu. Epiphany agrees to keep Sonny’s secret but urges him to bring someone else in on the loop.   Lulu says a heartfelt goodbye. Maxie fesses up to Nathan.

I hope Lulu tells Valerie week after next she's tired of apologizing.

• Love 4

Why would Sonny keep his toddling about a secret? Doesn't he have to look strong and powerful to Ava etc to gain control of Morgan's kid, Avery? If he tells Carly, he may as well just throw a party. Why is Julian going to Sonny? Does Sonny own all the town's money now too? Did the writers go nah screw it Sonny, Sonny, Sonny gets everything? He has no freaking job.

Valerie is an idiot. I find it really hard to believe she didn't know who Johnny was until the APB , because he kinda fit the description. He's pretty well known in PC. So she can just shut it, since it was due to her ass, that the cabin caught on fire.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 7