Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I know everyone skates. But let's face it: Soaps are only as good as the writing and storytelling the actors get to act out. And with no one paying, is it any wonder ratings are eroding?

It sucks that the Mob Rules mentality has knocked GH's moral compass to the floor and shattered it to pieces, but what good is it going as low as this show has with Liz or any such character if all they get is a half-hearted lecture and a pat on the head? And learn nothing only to do it AGAIN and AGAIN?

Another reason to hate the Mobbies, really.

It just takes the drama out of everything and, in the end, why bother? It guts all the "soap" out of a soap opera. Why should anyone invest with zero consequences for anyone because X or Y skate?

• Love 11

ACK I can't get the clip to plaaaaaaay. :(

So my question is...Jerry and Robin are on Cassadine Island, really?

Hey, can someone tell Nathan Varni, you know the ABC online IT guy, that the latest GH video isn't playing? 

• Love 5

Here's a quick summary...Jerry tells Hot Guard (who is clearly in love with Robin) to kill Robin. 

Yesterday when he told Robin she needed to keep her strength up and she thanked him for being decent ngl I started shipping it. LOL! 

Oh, Nik HAD TO know. Now, I make no secret that I have always disliked Nik, but even I know there's no way he would have ever let harm come to Robin. Another character bites the dust. *

*Plot point, ruination or not, though, no way should they be friends after this, assuming Robin returns for visits. She should spit in his smug face.

If Nik did know (which obviously he had to have known but I'm not sure the writers are going to actually have him know) then he is 100% the most ruined and OOC character on a show full of ruined characters.

• Love 6

I need Tracy to find Ava and Paul fooling around in a broom closet at the gala. Then I need her to stab them both in the eyes with the business end of a dust mop. *Then* I need her to get mad, not sad. And maybe get even, a little bit. Then I need her to shake off the gross Paul cooties and go find a life. It's too bad that Randy Mantooth is so sick with cancer. When he played Alex Masters on The City, his character had a past with Tracy, and HE was a good guy. He could have been Hayden's daddy.

So, since Hayden supposedly isn't Susan-I wonder who Hayden is, and does she have a hot, single dad Tracy can date?

*random thoughts*

Just putting this in here because according to spoilers, Tracy finds out about Paul and Ava next week, I think.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 1

Dammit, what about the guy who played Roger on GL towards the end? Can't he play a love interest for Tracy? Or just get the guy who played Joe Jr to play Hayden's Dad because we all forgot 2012 anyway?

I'd take RS in another role in a heartbeat. About the actor who played Roger on GL towards the end, I think I know who you mean, I can picture his face, but can't remember his name. If we are thinking of the same guy, didn't he also have a OLTL role? The actor's name is Dennis something?

In truth, in Paul's defense, though...he and Tracy really are NOT a couple. He isn't "cheating" per se. But he is presenting a false front and kind of giving her the impression he might want more.

• Love 1

It's too bad that Randy Mantooth is so sick with cancer. When he played Alex Masters on The City, his character had a past with Tracy, and HE was a good guy. He could have been Hayden's daddy.

Randy Mantooth actually had a role on GH in early 1993, as Richard Halifax. And...um...he didn't really like being on the show at all:

I'd take RS in another role in a heartbeat. About the actor who played Roger on GL towards the end, I think I know who you mean, I can picture his face, but can't remember his name. If we are thinking of the same guy, didn't he also have a OLTL role? The actor's name is Dennis something?

In truth, in Paul's defense, though...he and Tracy really are NOT a couple. He isn't "cheating" per se. But he is presenting a false front and kind of giving her the impression he might want more.

Dennis Parlato. He played Michael Grande on OLTL. 

He was awful the first time, why bring him back? He was a lisping lothario whose other credit was Passions.

Um..I liked RS and thought he was kind of hot. Really. *runs*

• Love 1

Randy Mantooth actually had a role on GH in early 1993, as Richard Halifax. And...um...he didn't really like being on the show at all:

Dennis Parlato. He played Michael Grande on OLTL. 

Um..I liked RS and thought he was kind of hot. Really. *runs*

Randy Mantooth would do GH  again for Jane. Yes, he would. No, I don't know him. I just know THAT. :) He looked like he was having so much fun bouncing off her back in the day. Then again, that was *eeeps* eighteen years ago.

Wow, you are good if you didn't have to look up that Dennis thing. Actually, I'm shocked I even remembered the man's first name as I never really watched GL. I'm usually "oh, you know. That GUY". *gestures like playing charades* (and then I just assume people know who I'm talking about).

*sudden memory* AH. He was married to or infatuated with Gabrielle, wasn't he? It's all coming back to me now.

I thought RS was hot too, and the best part was that he was a Bensonhurst guy, the total opposite in terms of background, affluence and way of life as Tracy. It was a pairing of a mostly uptown lady with a blue collar guy, and I have a soft spot for those kinds of pairings.

Edited by IWantCandy71

Sneak peek!

http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/news/sneak-peeks/151221-december-general-hospital-spoiler-christmas-surprises-in-port-charles

Jason apologizes to Sam for being a dick (THANK YOU, SHOW) and then sees that she's ringless. Sam says her and Patrick had a mutual breakup bc while she loved him, it was not the way she loves Jason.

When is he going to apologize for Dead Now Alive Jake's existence? 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 3

I think it's so sad that Sam felt like she had to ask him if there wasn't any part of him that would be better off having not known. She really has gotten no positive reinforcement from anyone for blowing out Liz's lie

• Love 3

Sneak peek!

http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/news/sneak-peeks/151221-december-general-hospital-spoiler-christmas-surprises-in-port-charles

Jason apologizes to Sam for being a dick (THANK YOU, SHOW) and then sees that she's ringless. Sam says her and Patrick had a mutual breakup bc while she loved him, it was not the way she loves Jason.

Sweet Jesus, I've been on the barge and am only now watching Scrubs/Scorpios scenes. But is Kelly Monaco sick?? Her eye bags are the worst I've ever seen on a TV show. Allergies??

• Love 1

Randy Mantooth would do GH  again for Jane. Yes, he would. No, I don't know him. I just know THAT. :) He looked like he was having so much fun bouncing off her back in the day. Then again, that was *eeeps* eighteen years ago.

Wow, you are good if you didn't have to look up that Dennis thing. Actually, I'm shocked I even remembered the man's first name as I never really watched GL. I'm usually "oh, you know. That GUY". *gestures like playing charades* (and then I just assume people know who I'm talking about).

*sudden memory* AH. He was married to or infatuated with Gabrielle, wasn't he? It's all coming back to me now.

I thought RS was hot too, and the best part was that he was a Bensonhurst guy, the total opposite in terms of background, affluence and way of life as Tracy. It was a pairing of a mostly uptown lady with a blue collar guy, and I have a soft spot for those kinds of pairings.

To be fair to Randy, Wendy Riche had just started at GH when he was there, and the Labines weren't there yet. It was really a big transitional period for the show at the time.

Michael (DF's character) was engaged/almost married to Gabrielle, who ran off during the ceremony out of guilt for switching his dead son for Max's brother's living son. Gabrielle was my favorite character on OLTL (well, her and Max) so I care about that stuff. :)

Tracy had someone who actually cared about her when Joe was around. Apparently that's not allowed on a long term basis. *shrug*

• Love 2
Monica notices something interesting about Sabrina’s baby sonogram. Michael finally puts two and two together about Sabrina’s baby.

It has long greasy hair, a goatee and waves its arms excitedly? 

• Love 13

They broke up. Sam is okay with this. She's said so ON-SCREEN. Why would she not know where Patrick stands with her?

Exactly. And by the time that episode airs, Patrick will be completely with Robin. Sam doesn't need to "learn" anything about how Patrick feels for her. They're friends. I'm hoping those scenes are just her expressing happiness for them.

So, I watched the Scorpio-Drake scenes today and ignoring the fact that they got less than 4 minutes of freaking airtime, I loved every second of it. Jerry showed them a picture of "dead" Robin and told them all about how Helena threatened Patrick/Emma to keep Robin there. Patrick's looks of shock, disgust with himself, guilt, sadness, heartbreak need to be on a loop forever. When he said that "I didn't....I let her go, Anna. I didn't save her" and "In the conversation she just had with me, she told me she loved me. She knew she was going to die", I was like...:O. And his FACE at the end when he finds her (they don't show her, though). He is going to have a breakdown on Tuesday.

Robert's "I SOO want to shoot you" to Jerry was hilarious.

Anna asking why Robin would sacrifice herself to save her family made me laugh. Like, um, Anna, wut.

You can tell they all don't want to believe it and want to see Robin's body.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 7

That sounds good!  But ugh, it's insane that it's being squeezed in amidst of a bunch of other junk.

In other news, this new writing team seems incapable of writing a Big Reveal because the reveal that Sabrina's lying about Michael being her baby daddy sounds like it's gonna be so anti-climactic and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Love 2

That sounds good! But ugh, it's insane that it's being squeezed in amidst of a bunch of other junk.

Yeah, unfortunately it's super quick and happens way too fast for what is actually a confusing and complex story, thanks to Frank and Ron. I just liked it for what is was. Hopefully I didn't overhype it. These weren't the OTT, emotional crying/desperation scenes. It was the "Oh, shit, crap, we're idiots" scenes. Hee.

• Love 3

If Tracy is going to find out about Paul and Ava, I hope those frilly pink see-through panties that Ava spilled from their shopping sack are part of the evidence. Tracy would have such deja-vu, seeing them again! I thought she might find them accidentally on the floor or under his/her or their bed.

This is what I got from the spoilers:

Sabrina's baby does an interpretive dance. That will be the must see moment of that storyline, as Not Hiding Carrrlos bonds with his kid. Sorry, Mikey. Maybe next time? Monica also gets to doctor by looking at said dance.

Sam cries. Scorpios. Jason. Cries. Tears. Sonny. Carly. Ermergerd. Christmas. All I want for Christmas is no Sonny. But I'm getting moar Sonny. Aw shucks.

Jules gets Alexis a house and a ring? Girrrrl, you in danger.

Morgan blah blah Kiki. Oh and Johnny and Lulu are supposed to take something important from Valerie, but her mom is dead. I dunno. Her mom's ashes? Zombies?

Btw, there's another guy from GL who's awesome too, who'd be great with Tracy.... he played the last Ron Spaulding.

• Love 1

Me, reading those spoilers: blah blah blah blah SCORPIOS(!!!!!!!!!) blah blah.

That was me with the addition of, I thought we were getting 10-11 episodes. That doesn't sound like 10 episodes. I better get my fucking episodes.

It makes no sense that they are rushing the reunion and cramming it in between the dreck that is the Christmas Gala. I'm not surprised by the limited time because that's what they use to do with Scrubs scenes. 5 minutes of Scrubs and the rest of the show filled with the unholy trinity. It's like the waited until JT's last 3 days and said, well we need to wrap this up.

I'm starting to wonder, if this out of nowhere Franco /Liz friendship is them simply erasing Patrick's name and putting in Franco's with a few tweeks.

TPTB are truly dumbasses, if they think they are going to attract lapsed Scorpio viewers with the rest of the dreck they are airing. The show looks like shit and the writing has no heart.

• Love 5

It makes no sense that they are rushing the reunion and cramming it in between the dreck that is the Christmas Gala.

And I was in favor of the Christmas Gala given it was a Monica/Tracy project, but it's cluttered with too much other garbage (Liz going bananas, Monica casually chatting with Carly instead of beating her to death, Franco and Nina, etc.).

• Love 3

It's like the waited until JT's last 3 days and said, well we need to wrap this up.

I'm pretty sure they did. Didn't JT say he filmed 11 episodes in like 2 days? Maybe TR and KMc schedules played a part, but all the Samtrick beforehand and no build for Patrick? This was going to be a rush job no matter what. Edited by Evie

Hopefully they are just rushing the rescue so they can get to the REAL reunion.

Yeah, exactly. I'm honestly not interested in Jerry's nonsense or the chase to get him. I've always been looking forward to what will be Tuesday's episode...Patrick and Robin finally in scenes together.

• Love 1

I'm starting to wonder, if this out of nowhere Franco /Liz friendship is them simply erasing Patrick's name and putting in Franco's with a few tweeks.

Serial killer... Doctor... It's not like there's a huge difference, amirite?

• Love 1

Serial killer... Doctor... It's not like there's a huge difference, amirite?

In GH world, nope.

I just get the feeling that if JT weren't leaving, they would continue the Sam/Jason/Liz/Patrick quad by having Patrick and Liz hookup.

TPTB nor Patrick would be concerned about Robin.

• Love 1

In GH world, nope.

I just get the feeling that if JT weren't leaving, they would continue the Sam/Jason/Liz/Patrick quad by having Patrick and Liz hookup.

TPTB nor Patrick would be concerned about Robin.

I think they clearly wanted to do The Perfect Doctor Vs. The Bad Boy for Sammy's heart. With a healthy side of Crazy Liz and the Boyzzzz. And Robin Who?

That was me with the addition of, I thought we were getting 10-11 episodes. That doesn't sound like 10 episodes. I better get my fucking episodes.

It makes no sense that they are rushing the reunion and cramming it in between the dreck that is the Christmas Gala. I'm not surprised by the limited time because that's what they use to do with Scrubs scenes. 5 minutes of Scrubs and the rest of the show filled with the unholy trinity. It's like the waited until JT's last 3 days and said, well we need to wrap this up.

TPTB are truly dumbasses, if they think they are going to attract lapsed Scorpio viewers with the rest of the dreck they are airing. The show looks like shit and the writing has no heart.

The other odd thing I noticed is that the entire cast has been called to work, and even some solid recurring characters I'd like to see (Robin! Mac! Robert! Monica!), but unless I blinked and missed them, the characters that are sitting on the bench are the entire African-American cast.  The show now has five minority cast members (Jordan, Valerie, Curtis, TJ, and the new psychiatrist).  But they're all absent from the gala.

The only other character played by a contract character I haven't seen in awhile is Nathan.

• Love 1

The other odd thing I noticed is that the entire cast has been called to work, and even some solid recurring characters I'd like to see (Robin! Mac! Robert! Monica!), but unless I blinked and missed them, the characters that are sitting on the bench are the entire African-American cast.  The show now has five minority cast members (Jordan, Valerie, Curtis, TJ, and the new psychiatrist).  But they're all absent from the gala.

The only other character played by a contract character I haven't seen in awhile is Nathan.

Shhhhh!!! Now Nathan will be back on daily!  I haven't missed his dull ass

• Love 4

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/general-hospital-spoilers-jason-gives-liz-second-chance-at-love-sam-outraged/

Celebrity Dirty Laundry aka Jiz Contaminated Laundry

Jason will not be able to walk away from the powerful love that he shares with Liz.

Jason recently went back to the house he shared with Liz and gave her hope that he was back to stay. He wasn’t. Jason was simply back to pack up – but if you’re a Liason fan, don’t let that incident deter you from hope for the super-couple.

Jason knows what Liz has done – but he has no idea what depths Sam has sunk to. At least Liz has never done anything to put Liz or Danny in physical danger. If Jason remembers what Sam did that caused him to threaten to kill her, he may change his attitude.
And, most importantly, Jason loves Liz – he doesn’t love Sam. Even when Sam tried to kiss him, he rejected her despite knowing that she was his wife.

The bottom line is, within a week or two, Jason will likely be back with Liz. The problem is, will Sam then show her true colors and start stirring up trouble again – despite Jason having made it clear what he wants?

LMAO these pro-Jiz writers are so petty.

• Love 6