Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I doubt it. They would have already done it if that was the case.

I do think there is a possibility Valerie might implant herself with the embryo (Jesus take the wheel!) The kid will look like Dante this time and no one will question it until Rocco needs a transplant or something.

This is disgusting. I'm vomiting at the thought. It's going to happen. 

• Love 3

I do think there is a possibility Valerie might implant herself with the embryo (Jesus take the wheel!) The kid will look like Dante this time and no one will question it until Rocco needs a transplant or something.

Ick! How dare you! You take that back right now!

• Love 3

LeftPhalange, your hate is so pure, so simple. I love it.

Why do they keep doing this? Isn't it enough that they keep having those two fuck, now Val is probably going to steal an embryo or kidnap Sabrina's baby and tell people it's hers. And of course people will believe her because everyone is stupid. SIT YOUR STUPID ASS DOWN, VALERIE. 

• Love 2

I quit watching some time back, but I check up on the show in here. I've got to say, man, it only seems to get worse. Even the Facebookers are down on this crap.

It's kind of funny in a sad way.

• Love 4

How can I put this . . . Wouldnt people notice the baby wasnt the right 'hue' if Valerie implants herself with a Lante baby?

I really can't believe Dante is now an adulterer. I could have bought him slowly being seduced by the power of the mob or a number of other things, but Dante Falconeri is not a cheater. It's just like Sami Brady randomly cheating out of the clear blue sky a few years ago. I could buy her doing almost anything, and she did, but cheating wasn't one of them.

• Love 5

How can I put this . . . Wouldnt people notice the baby wasnt the right 'hue' if Valerie implants herself with a Lante baby?

They could spin it by saying that the baby takes completely after Dante. There's not huge chance a Valerie/Dante baby would look just like him but it's not impossible. Besides. People on this show bought that Rocco was half-Brad's for a while, so. You know. They're all stupid.

• Love 5

While I chant that Dante and Podtrick can DIAF.

This show is starting to make me root for Sonny/Lulu. And then Sonny can do his classic "u still mad? That was last week" routine right back at Dante. Bow before the feet of the master, Dante! You still have much to learn! There's always another level of douche to strive to!

• Love 7

SID spoilers

SID spoilers from DD

Lulu tattles on Valerie/Dante to Jordan. Calls Johnny to assist in revenge against valerie

Sam and Liz have it out over the secret the beginning of the week of 12/7, jason may find out on 12/9 and is devastated 12/10

Jason and Sonny catch up on 12/11 while Niz get ready to face the consequences. Jason makes intentions clear on 12/14 while Nik gets what is coming to him. Jason tries to put his life together on 12/17

Patrick gets advice from sabrina on 12/9. Patrick cheers emma up and robins captors make a move on 12/10. Patrick and emma find out something is up with Robin on 12/16. Robert joins patrick and Anna's rescue on 12/17

And gets closer to truth about Robin on 12/18

lol show. More of this bullshit Lulu is just forcing Valerie and Dante together, damn it.

• Love 4

I actually think, if anything, Lulu will just go and implant the embryo without Dante.  Didn't she make some comment when they met up at their doctors' appointment and she saw the lipstick on his shirt that she didn't need him to have another baby?

But ugh, this storyline, this triangle, the writing and especially the pacing of it is terrible.

Nik gets what is coming to him.

YAY!

But...where is Rebecca Budig in all this?  What about her and Tracy scheming together?

• Love 3

Isn't Johnny a wanted fugitive? How could he help? Why are they having Private Mayo helping Lulu? What was the point if retconning history if, they aren't having them interact? Why am I asking question I don't really care about???

So my girl will be on screen in about 2 weeks and free in about 3-4 weeks. We should take bets regarding how long they leave Robin in those fugly scrubs.

I also get to see Tristan!!

• Love 4

WhyTF is Lulu siccing Johnny on Valerie? Dante's her husband; yes, Valerie is her cousin but they've known each other for less than a year.

So does this mean Jason finds out Liz knew the truth because he overheard Liz and Sam fighting about it? Carly might as well tell him via voicemail.

Nik "getting what's coming to him" better include an ass-kicking by Sam and an immediate takeover of ELQ by Tracy. Michael can be her gopher/intern/assistant.

• Love 1

oh here's another spoiler

vante a close moment at work and make date plans

So sweet.

WhyTF is Lulu siccing Johnny on Valerie? Dante's her husband; yes, Valerie is her cousin but they've known each other for less than a year.

so poor put upon Valerie looks good dating her cousin's husband?

• Love 3

oh here's another spoiler

vante a close moment at work and make date plans

So sweet.

so poor put upon Valerie looks good dating her cousin's husband?

Probably. It's just so stupid. I can't wait for Vante to be the truest wuv that ever wuvved.

• Love 2

Man, the pacing on this show is the pits.  Everything going on in the Jason/Liz/Sam/Patrick story sounds so rushed, after getting dragged out all this month.

Nikolas delivers news to Alexis.

Hey, the show remembers Nikolas and Alexis are related!  I hope Alexis delivers a punch to his jaw.

Monica comes up with an idea for a charitable donation that conflicts with Paul's plans.

Hmmm...what could this be about?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

So, based on the spoilers, Lulu and Johnny circle each other again. So the show will probably have her screw him eventually to make Dante/Val "okay". To which I call bullshit if it does go there.

But this show would likely call it "even stevens" even as Dante DATES his wife's cuz willingly.

• Love 5

SID spoilers

SID spoilers from DD

Lulu tattles on Valerie/Dante to Jordan. Calls Johnny to assist in revenge against valerie

Sam and Liz have it out over the secret the beginning of the week of 12/7, jason may find out on 12/9 and is devastated 12/10

Jason and Sonny catch up on 12/11 while Niz get ready to face the consequences. Jason makes intentions clear on 12/14 while Nik gets what is coming to him. Jason tries to put his life together on 12/17

Patrick gets advice from sabrina on 12/9. Patrick cheers emma up and robins captors make a move on 12/10. Patrick and emma find out something is up with Robin on 12/16. Robert joins patrick and Anna's rescue on 12/17

And gets closer to truth about Robin on 12/18

lol show. More of this bullshit Lulu is just forcing Valerie and Dante together, damn it.

Why is Patrick getting advice from Sabrina? I will only accept this if she laughs in his face for the karmic retribution.

Robin's captors make a move (threatening Emma or Patrick, naturally, I'm sure) on 12/10 and it takes Patrick almost a week later to figure out something is wrong? 

So, I'm guessing it is Robin who needs rescuing. Which...sigh. But with that said, who are the three who look for her? Does Patrick get his balls and brain back from Sam and go with Anna and Jason? (Doubt it's Robert as, I think, he is back later?)

The trio is Anna/Patrick/Robert.

I wanted Jason to be involved, but if this show is reuniting Scrubs, it has to be Patrick. He has to get off his mullet head ass and SAVE HER.

• Love 2

The trio is Anna/Patrick/Robert.

I wanted Jason to be involved, but if this show is reuniting Scrubs, it has to be Patrick. He has to get off his mullet head ass and SAVE HER.

Jason already has two wimmens ready to mud wrestle for his worthless ass. So, while this whole thing sucks and blows like a Hoover, I am gratified that Robin won't be added to the harem.  :-)

• Love 3

He better lead the fucking WAY.

I'm getting the sense that he is the first one to twig to something, goes to Anna, and then they rope Robert in.

But I was talking more that Anna and Robert are trained spies.  If Patrick literally leads the way into whatever danger they're headed into, that won't end well for him lol.

• Love 1

This show is starting to make me root for Sonny/Lulu. And then Sonny can do his classic "u still mad? That was last week" routine right back at Dante. Bow before the feet of the master, Dante! You still have much to learn! There's always another level of douche to strive to!

Someone needs to give you a time out. Seriously. 

• Love 2

Why is Patrick getting advice from Sabrina? I will only accept this if she laughs in his face for the karmic retribution.

Robin's captors make a move (threatening Emma or Patrick, naturally, I'm sure) on 12/10 and it takes Patrick almost a week later to figure out something is wrong? 

I give zero fucks about Sabrina's pain. She appropriated Robin's whole life to bag Patrick, so don't cry when the real thing - whom Patrick was still hung up on - appears. She went in eyes wide open there.

And considering the whopper of a lie she is participating in now, she can leave the high horse at the door, thankyouverymuch!

• Love 6

Someone needs to give you a time out. Seriously. 

My favorite character has been destroyed in one fell swoop today, I need time Dante UYI!! :p

Speaking of, If Lulu were smart and the show wanted to be awesome, Lulu would getting Dante to mention that Sonny shot him in some casual conversation, and then go to the cops and whip out a recording.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 7

I give zero fucks about Sabrina's pain. She appropriated Robin's whole life to bag Patrick, so don't cry when the real thing - whom Patrick was still hung up on - appears. She went in eyes wide open there.

And considering the whopper of a lie she is participating in now, she can leave the high horse at the door, thankyouverymuch!

I wanna frame this post and put it on my wall

• Love 2

I'm getting the sense that he is the first one to twig to something, goes to Anna, and then they rope Robert in.

But I was talking more that Anna and Robert are trained spies. If Patrick literally leads the way into whatever danger they're headed into, that won't end well for him lol.

LOL. Fine by me! He should risk his life for Robin. Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

"Lying to a man that he's the father of your baby is the worst thing a person can do, Britt!"

LOL. Fine by me! He should risk his life for Robin.

I just had a funny mental image of Anna and Robert storming a building, guns raised, with Patrick handing them sweat towels and changes of ammunition as they proceed.

• Love 5

I just had a funny mental image of Anna and Robert storming a building, guns raised, with Patrick handing them sweat towels and changes of ammunition as they proceed.

Omg, Robert is going to be insulting him and it's going to be GOLD.

• Love 4

While I chant that Dante and Podtrick can DIAF.

Dante can die in a fire, but the most Patrick is guilty of is taking Robin's word for it while she lied to his face twice and he didn't follow up this time (remember how he fought for her against Jerry the first time) because he was making things okay for Emma

Seriously, switch Patrick and Robin's places right now and no one would give a shit.

Dante can die in a fire, but the most Patrick is guilty of is taking Robin's word for it while she lied to his face twice and he didn't follow up this time (remember how he fought for her against Jerry the first time) because he was making things okay for Emma

Seriously, switch Patrick and Robin's places right now and no one would give a shit.

I loved that story with Jerry. They were so cute when Patrick finally found out and they had to have sneaky meetings. Hee.

• Love 1

STOP PUTTING SUCH HORROR INTO THE UNIVERSE!

<Goes off to cry>

Oh, I already have. Post from Oct 7, during the first go-round of Vante pregnancy rumors, on whether a soap-baby conceived on July 4 could be born on the following July 4, with the messed up month-day soap timelines: 

Definitely. I expect around mid-June Val will overhear Dante tell Lulu he doesn't want anything to do with her (Val) and she'll decide to leave town. She'll have an eclamptic seizure and crash her car, coming to just long enough to wander into the woods and collapse. Then we'll have a week of Dante and Lulu finding her crashed car and searching the woods for her. Lulu will find her just as she goes into labor. We'll endure another week of every third scene being Val screaming while Lulu yells, "Push, Val, you can do it!" The baby will be born just after midnight the morning of the Fourth, and Val will lay back to "watch the fireworks", aka the impending second seizure that results in her death. Then Lulu and Dante will be free to reunite and raise their love-child-cousin together. It practically writes itself!

I loved that story with Jerry. They were so cute when Patrick finally found out and they had to have sneaky meetings. Hee.

And that's how I know that this current Patrick isn't the real Patrick, no matter how much Robin fans want to paint him as a villain. He's no more to blame in this terrible situation than Robin is.