Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I'd rather just never see her again. I don't need an explanation.

I still wonder what happened behind the scenes that they jettisoned Victor so quickly after all that build-up, and never did anything with her as Chief of Staff or Nathan not being a Cassadine.

I'd like to see the new writers bring her back to her villain roots and retcon some scheme she's been working on this whole time.

Dr. O having been dousing people with something would have been an easy way to fix all of Ron's shit quickly and without needing budget.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3

Oh, I want Robin to take Obrecht out. There is no way I believe O doesn't know the whole story, and it would be a nice way to finish off this endless story thread with those two which has been going on since 2012.

I don't think Ron had any grand plan for Victor Cassadine - he was just another short-term past villain to fill a link in the chain while Helena was "dead". Once she was back on her feet he was disposable. RC has done it many times. I do think Nathan's paternity got rewritten at least once because RC and FV have total ADD on so much shit, and I couldn't care less whose son he is. Though if it were up to me he'd stay a Cassadine and you can work that angle and use him as B or C-story beefcake, if he has to be around. In the right role he's a lot less objectionable than half the current cast.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 7

I still wonder what happened behind the scenes that they jettisoned Victor so quickly after all that build-up.

I though the jettiosing of Victor was weird too, to go right back to "Stavros is alive AGAIN and he's still obsessed with Lulu!".  Victor felt like an opportunity to tell Cassadine stories a different way, from a different angle.  Maybe he could have also had a non-Nathan offspring to challenge Nikolas or something.

And, sorry not sorry, I thought Victor and Dr. O sizzled together and really wanted them to have the greatest (evil) romance of our time.  Alas.

I'd like to see the new writers bring her back to her villain roots and retcon some scheme she's been working on this whole time.

Yup.  Let her go out with a bang instead of a whimper (playing along with Liz's surprise shower?  Really?).

She can start by skewing Franco while giving a retconning speech that she pretended to be his bestie for some convoluted evil reason.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

Forget the clusterfuck that is Liz's obsession for a bit. I just saw where it says Emma has a scary encounter.

I wonder if that's what gets the ball rolling vis a vis Robin's return...

Emma is nervous when a strange man approaches her, but she calms down when she realizes it's Uncle Mac, who she hasn't seen in a while.

• Love 6

Forget the clusterfuck that is Liz's obsession for a bit. I just saw where it says Emma has a scary encounter.

I wonder if that's what gets the ball rolling vis a vis Robin's return...

Has Emma ever interacted with Faison?

I think they could resurrect the P.K. Sinclair alias. Play it that Emma has this new favorite author P.K. Sinclair, and for whatever reason Anna, Felicia, and whoever else would know that name hasn't heard Emma say it.

Have somebody take Emma to a book signing, Faison kidnaps her and this when Anna & Robert finally take him out for real and forever.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3

lol Seriously? Someone else has Robin?

I'm presuming that it's just a badly written spoiler and Hells still has Robin.

On the other hand...

I'm now wondering if they're gonna have him [Nik] involved with Robin's story. Because with the way they've written it so far, it makes no sense that he wouldn't know she's a prisoner.

Maybe he's the one who has had Robin all this time.

As far as the stuff about the writers being so determined to "fix" the Jizam story:  They had plenty of time after Ron left to write something that would have defused or lessened the clusterfuck Ron left them.  They chose not to.  They chose to keep Liz crazy, delusional, and lying, and to set her up to be the big villain of the piece, to double down on Ron's fuckery.  Let's face it - when they roll out the climax of this hideously overlong saga they are either going to piss off the Liz/Liason fans or piss off the Sam/Jasam fans, and they really can't afford to be pissing off ANY fans with as bad as the ratings are right now.  So pardon me if I'm a bit skeptical about their reassurances that they will somehow be able to "fix" the story.

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 3

Why must they choose, yowsah1? I have some expectation that both Liason and Jasam fans will be pissed off.

ETA: Is it true that Brooklyn, the actress who plays Emma, is staying after Robin and Patrick leave? I guess that's the final F-Y to the Robin character, that she's missed so much time with her daughter but doesn't get to take her when she leaves. So, what, Anna and mostly off-screen Mac and Felicia get to raise Emma, with Daddy's ex-fiances dropping in from time to time to say hell? Pffffttt.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 5

Why must they choose, yowsah1? I have some expectation that both Liason and Jasam fans will be pissed off.

Yeah, I had some small hope that, after all the fucking stanvils we got about Liz's conscience "gnawing at her" (that's an actual quote from SOD), the payoff might be Liz at some dramatically appropriate moment not being able to stand it anymore and blurting out the truth.  But then came the spoilers about Carly figuring out that Jake was Jason and Spinelli coming back to positively identify Jason's ass or some such shit, and I realized it was going to be Under-the-Bus-ville for Liz.  To say my desire to watch this shitshow fell off a cliff is putting it mildly.

• Love 1

ETA: Is it true that Brooklyn, the actress who plays Emma, is staying after Robin and Patrick leave? I guess that's the final F-Y to the Robin character, that she's missed so much time with her daughter but doesn't get to take her when she leaves. So, what, Anna and mostly off-screen Mac and Felicia get to raise Emma, with Daddy's ex-fiances dropping in from time to time to say hell? Pffffttt.

I don't think anyone knows for sure what's going to happen to Emma. But I'm one of the Robin fans who couldn't care less about her daughter. The show ruined any type of mother-daughter bond the second Emma was well-adjusted and blissfully happy without her and was happier with her multiple new mothers. Edited by HeatLifer

Hold up - here's a question.  Does Jason being revealed nullify Nikolas' takeover of ELQ?  Or are they going to drag that out too?

I'm assuming Hayden is living in Nik's House of Horrors to get the ELQ shares so she can turn them over to Evil!Paul 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3

I want Dr. O to leave when the New  "New Shrink" turns out to be Tom Hardy Sr. (Is Matt Ashford still on Days?) and as they cart her off for her crimes against Robin, he walks in and says and "Get the hell out of my Father's Office and stay out!" and becomes COS

• Love 1

A determined Sonny works on his physical therapy with the help of his trainer, Epiphany.

Wait? What? Epiphany is now a physical therapist?? Since when did she go to graduate school to get her doctorate in physical therapy?? Good grief, GH, I know it's too much to expect an ounce of realism in this show, but for some reason this just bugs more than most of the stupidity on this show.

• Love 3

I'd rather just never see her again. I don't need an explanation.

I'd love for Anna to be able to finally take her down. But any Scorpio -- Robin, Anna, Robert, and even Emma -- have just cause for kicking her butt and sticking her in a hole.

I still wonder what happened behind the scenes that they jettisoned Victor so quickly after all that build-up, and never did anything with her as Chief of Staff or Nathan not being a Cassadine.

I think Victor's part ran its course as it was originally supposed to. Wasn't the oh-so-big-bad, the even worse than a Cassadine! father supposed to be Bill Eckert? As if. But when Ron got pissy that people figured out it was Bill Eckert and changed it to Luke with a Dark Side, he scrapped the back story about who Nathan's father was.

Has Emma ever interacted with Faison?

Only when he was "wearing" a Duke mask. He introduced himself on Halloween of 2012.

Edited by Francie

THem spoilers sound so boring.Although why is dumbass patrick calling robin with news that she already knows lol.

Robin had told Patrick Jason died so it makes sense the Jason reveal raises a flag.

I see Liez continues to be rancid garbage. 

Her being the one to tell Monica - knowing what we know, that Liz was fine with resigning Monica to the same pain she felt when she lost Little Jack when there was something she could do - deeply grosses me out.

• Love 7

Oh, I don't think Liz knowing Jake was Jason is coming out for a few weeks.

Monica and Liz did interact briefly when Little Jake came home.  And then Liz told a disbelieving Laura that Monica's pain over losing Jason and hers over losing Jake were totes different, which for me has been the grossest moment of this whole storyline.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

Does this show still remember the ELQ angle?

I'm trying to recall if any of the shares Nic got a hold of would have been Jason's were he alive. Somehow I think all the Jason shares via Sam went to Tracy or AJ during their ELQ fight- so I don't think Nic loses control, but  in PC perhaps business, like the legal system, works differently.

• Love 1

I just suffered at least 4 rage blackouts reading those spoilers.

And WHY are they still calling him Jake in the spoilers? For the love of St. Jasus, can that name finally DIAF?

Let's call him Floating Rib!

• Love 1

Robin had told Patrick Jason died so it makes sense the Jason reveal raises a flag.

Robin: hello? Patrick oh thank god! I finally got this cell to wor.....

Patrick: LIAR! How dare you tell me Jason was dead! If you hadn't lied, we might not be in this mess! We might have figured out jake was Jason sooner!

Robin: Wha...Jake? Jason's there? What about Helena, she has me loc.....

Patrick: you are incredible! It's ALL ABOUT YOU! How about my pain? Now Sam is going to leave me!

robin: Patrick listen....(muffled scream in the background, phone clicks off)

Patrick: did that bitch hang up on me?

Listen....I am not getting mad over anything that psycho nurse does anymore. The one thing I want to happen is for Sam to finally get to say to Jason "Danny is your son". I know jake already knows, but I still want Sam to be able to say the words out loud. She deserves it after all the hell she went through with Heather and Franco. Leaving aside the fact that Jason doesn't deserve to hear it, I want it for Sam more.

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 6

Hold up - here's a question.  Does Jason being revealed nullify Nikolas' takeover of ELQ?  Or are they going to drag that out too?

I'm trying to recall if any of the shares Nic got a hold of would have been Jason's were he alive. Somehow I think all the Jason shares via Sam went to Tracy or AJ during their ELQ fight- so I don't think Nic loses control, but  in PC perhaps business, like the legal system, works differently.

Yup! Sam already voted Jasus' shares with Michael.

I think Nik's concern is more that the holy hitman would have killed him for trying to tske ELQ.

Robin: hello? Patrick oh thank god! I finally got this cell to wor.....

Patrick: LIAR! How dare you tell me Jason was dead! If you hadn't lied, we might not be in this mess! We might have figured out jake was Jason sooner!

Robin: Wha...Jake? Jason's there? What about Helena, she has me loc.....

Patrick: you are incredible! It's ALL ABOUT YOU! How about my pain? Now Sam is going to leave me!

robin: Patrick listen....(muffled scream in the background, phone clicks off)

Patrick: did that bitch hang up on me?

Dude, how'd you get your hands on the script?

But, for real, he has his designated pissy douchebag face he only brings out for Robin in that pic. Plus a near-mullet.

• Love 3

Dude, how'd you get your hands on the script?

But, for real, he has his designated pissy douchebag face he only brings out for Robin in that pic. Plus a near-mullet.

Is anyone else seeing the wedding ring on his finger, or am I hallucinating?

Is anyone else seeing the wedding ring on his finger, or am I hallucinating?

No, it's there. And utterly ridic that the show would go there right now. But makes sense that they'd waste JT's last month on the show with his character continuing to beg for Sam.

Ugh, none of what Liz is doing or has done corresponds to "little white lie". So just give up on that crap right now, Show.

Some of these are mildly interesting, but I'm sure the majority of us have less than zero interest in Nina's interview or kiddie shenanigans at the park.

Morgan encourages Kiki to apply for a job.

Sure, let the mooch call out another mooch.

• Love 5

http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/news/sneak-peeks/151109-november-general-hospital-sneak-peek

Sneak peek! I don't see a vid, though, unless it's just not loading for me?

My girl is back next week! Woo. I hope she gets to wear something cute while chained.

There is a video.  It's Jason/Carly/Liz/Sam standing in the aisle, Jason says he knows who he is, Liz looks guiltily at Nikolas, while Hayden looks on with glee. Sam sees Carly with Spin's computer, they explain that Spin left it with Carly and Sam asks if it found a match.  Carly says she recognized the face, cue Lizzie's sick face.

• Love 2

There is a video. It's Jason/Carly/Liz/Sam standing in the aisle, Jason says he knows who he is, Liz looks guiltily at Nikolas, while Hayden looks on with glee. Sam sees Carly with Spin's computer, they explain that Spin left it with Carly and Sam asks if it found a match. Carly says she recognized the face, cue Lizzie's sick face.

Thank you! I finally got it to load. Liz's face was SO OBVS. Patrick looked checked out and THAT MULLET. Sam looked so excited, aw.

ETA:

http://soapcentral.com/gh/content/scoop/spoilers/2015/151109.php

Every time I read that Patrick calls Robin spoiler, I'm near tears. Not calling her because of concern, but he's calling her bc his life sucks. Like, I cannot.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

I see Liez continues to be rancid garbage trashed for the sake of the shittiest story on this shitshow. 

Fixed it for ya.

Honestly, do TIIC think Liz fans are going to be at all mollified by dragging this out even more?  We know she's being thrown under the bus for Jasam, just get the whole thing over with and move on.  Then they might have a reason to watch.

Every time I read that Patrick calls Robin spoiler, I'm near tears. Not calling her because of concern, but he's calling her bc his life sucks.

"My latest slampiece is gone, so get your ass back to Port Charles so I can have a warm hole to stick it in, pronto."

Seriously, can this guy be any more of a douche?

• Love 3