Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Lucky didn't Have to adopt Jake, lucky's name is on the birth certificate because Lucky/Liz were married when Jake was born and Liz was still lying about the paternity at that point. Lucky has always been Jake's father.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 1

Carly is always an uber asshole bitch to Robin. Every so often she can choke out some cordial words, but she's never not hated Robin.

I would think that would have lessened by now, given that Jason & Robin haven't considered being together since their final breakup in 1999, whereas Elizabeth has seen Jason as a possible option off and on over the years, and Jason clearly agreed a few of those times, too. Yes, there was the breakup in 2008 over her safety, but they have still been teased since then, and this whole storyline is proof that Liz is perfectly okay with having Jason any way she can. Carly's really going to hate her once she finds out the secret she kept about Jason, but I would think everything in the last several years would have wiped Robin out of her mind anyway. Liz is clearly a much bigger threat to her in regards to having Jason than Robin has been in years, and the truth coming out should only cement her Liz hate taking over her Robin hate for good.

Edited by UYI
  • Love 1

I despise Carly. But, at this point, the show has draaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggged out this Jakeson shit and Liz's batshit craziness for so damned long that I'll gladly let Carly preen and open her big yap and spill. As long as SOMEONE does, I no longer give a shit as to the hows or whys here!

And to chime in on Carly versus Robin, both women will always hate the other, but I wouldn't be surprised, either, if Carly decides since Robin "brought back" Jakeson, that her vitriol may be lessened there.

And she can transfer it all to Liz, which is where I think it may go. And, really, Robin hasn't wanted mobster peen in eons. Thankfully. It's Liz who is content to hump Jakeson's leg for eternity, so Carly would most certainly make Liz her primary target now.

• Love 6

I think the difference between Liz and Robin is Liz is runner up to Sam. Robin has never tried to get Jason back, and Carly thinks maybe she might succeed if she tried.

Also the fact that Jason dumped her as a sidepiece because of Robin will always be an affront to Carly.

• Love 5

I think Robin has been somewhat neutralized in Carly's mind with the advent of both Patrick and Liason - Robin was married off and Jason was with someone who had also slighted Carly. They still don't get along but I don't think her hatred burns quite as white-hot as before out of respect for Patrick, among others. This will completely destroy Carly's detente with Liz re: Jake and Josslyn, though.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 4

I thought it was said here at one point that Cam was never actually adopted by Lucky, that he was going to, but for some reason didn't?

Yup, Lucky never officially adopted Cam; but I think that's because Guza never gave enough shits to pull the trigger.

• Love 3

Seriously. The woman is a bulldozer. Maybe we'll get a Carly/Helena showdown. I don't think those two have really tangled

In the past year, Helena has had to make out with Lewq, drone on about the wonders of Jasus, and share multiple scenes with Spenthaw! Hasn't she suffered enough?

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

Yup. But Carly is going to be kissing.her.ass. I've waited nearly 20 years for this.

Carly even said that she would be doing that had she known why Robin really left last time.  She said she'd have thrown her a parade, I think.  If not that, she said that she'd worship the ground Robin walked on, at the very least, had she known about Jason.

• Love 1

My dream reveal scenario is that Carly finds out that Jake is Jason via the brain scans that she greedily snatches from Spinelli's fingers and rushes her way over to where the wedding is taking place to be the hero.  She rushes in screaming "stop the wedding.  Jake is Jason."  Everyone wearily turns to her and rolls their eyes at her dramatics because it turns out that Liz has already voluntarily confessed to everyone in the church.  

• Love 5

My dream reveal scenario is that Carly finds out that Jake is Jason via the brain scans that she greedily snatches from Spinelli's fingers and rushes her way over to where the wedding is taking place to be the hero.  She rushes in screaming "stop the wedding.  Jake is Jason."  Everyone wearily turns to her and rolls their eyes at her dramatics because it turns out that Liz has already voluntarily confessed to everyone in the church.  

This would be good.  They need to do something unexpected with this reveal at this point.  It's been dragged out so long that someone bursting in to disrupt the wedding, revealing the truth, and someone revealing that Liz knew, so the whole town can stone her as a lying whore or whatever, while people just shake their heads at that scamp, Nik, who will inevitably get to go home and sex up the woman he tried to have killed, is just boring and predictable.  And it won't boost the ratings for more than like a day, once everyone figures out that it's same old, same old. 

• Love 8

That does confirm my speculation that Jake(son) has to be told he's Jason, he doesn't get his memories back (at least not yet).

This would at least stll make Jake a viable character. Maybe one who is replused by all that Jason did. Oh to to dream

• Love 7

This would be good.  They need to do something unexpected with this reveal at this point.  It's been dragged out so long that someone bursting in to disrupt the wedding, revealing the truth, and someone revealing that Liz knew, so the whole town can stone her as a lying whore or whatever, while people just shake their heads at that scamp, Nik, who will inevitably get to go home and sex up the woman he tried to have killed, is just boring and predictable.  And it won't boost the ratings for more than like a day, once everyone figures out that it's same old, same old. 

I agree.  I do want Liz to get her comeuppance, whatever that is.  Although having her stand there and be screamed at just seems like Emmy bait for everyone else, rather than meaningful growth.  Other than people yelling at her, perhaps losing her job and maybe her kids, I don't really know what rightful comeuppance is.  Frankly, though, as angry as Sam should (rightfully) be, I think that Liz's real pain should result from the fact that she hurt her children.  Carly can suck rocks. 

Edited by tallyrand
  • Love 6

This would at least stll make Jake a viable character. Maybe one who is replused by all that Jason did. Oh to to dream

Surely that won't last with all of Port Charles lining up to tell him that Jason is a hero, a soldier, a saint, etc.

• Love 4

I don't see why Liz should lose her kids. I'm going to trot out the old argument that other people have done much worse things and kept everything. I'd like to see her kids give her a hard time, but to lose them? That's a step too far, IMO. The Jake actor is creepy enough that a few shots of him standing over a sleeping Liz with a knife is enough for me. The Cam actor is pretty wooden, so he can have temper tantrums, and the Aiden actor can run away from Liz every time she comes near. 

As for losing her job, I'd rather she keep it but intensive, daily therapy is a condition of staying employed. We don't need to see much of any of this, just know it's happening.

• Love 9

Surely that won't last with all of Port Charles lining up to tell him that Jason is a hero, a soldier, a saint, etc.

Every time Jake is like, "I could be a serial killer!" and Sam/Spinelli/Carly are all, "OMG honey no there is no way! Even though I have only known you for 10 days and you have literally no memories or discernible personalty I just KNOW that you are the greatest man the world has ever seen!" I keep hoping that when Jake finds out he's Jason Morgan he'll be all, "Uh see guys, I AM a serial killer," and they'll all keep telling him he's the greatest man ever in history. That will bring the LOLs.

The Jake actor is creepy enough that a few shots of him standing over a sleeping Liz with a knife is enough for me.

I'd watch that. Good times!

• Love 4

I mean, I think she should have received a warning from her job when she took the amnesiac home with her - And that was just inappropriate.

I can't help thinking what would've happened to a male nurse who'd done what Liz is doing to a former female patient that he treated. I think the hospital would suspend him at the very least.

I don't want Liz to lose her kids but I do want Lucky to come take care of his children because she is crazy

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 5

Oh I should have been more clear.  I didn't mean lose them like lose custody.  I meant have them dislike her or something.  I don't like seeing parents lose custody on soaps.  

Edited by tallyrand

I'd like to see her kids give her [Liz] a hard time, but to lose them? That's a step too far, IMO.

I think I mentioned this in the episode thread, but that's why I wish Cameron was a teen right now.  There could be a great story there - him being over her nonsense because he's been trapped in this cycle with her the longest, him feeling inferior because Jake and Aiden are children of her great loves and he's not, etc.

I'm really just tired of the kids signing off wholeheartedly on every relationship.  Even Joss is totes cool with Sonny (him telling Carly to tell Joss that he'd take her trick-or-treating next year made me sick).  Wouldn't it make more sense for Cam, for example, to not warm to Jake because what he really wants is Liz and Lucky back together?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10

I don't see why Liz should lose her kids. I'm going to trot out the old argument that other people have done much worse things and kept everything. I'd like to see her kids give her a hard time, but to lose them? That's a step too far, IMO. The Jake actor is creepy enough that a few shots of him standing over a sleeping Liz with a knife is enough for me. The Cam actor is pretty wooden, so he can have temper tantrums, and the Aiden actor can run away from Liz every time she comes near. 

As for losing her job, I'd rather she keep it but intensive, daily therapy is a condition of staying employed. We don't need to see much of any of this, just know it's happening.

This isn't enough for me. I'm out for blood and I want her to loose everything. Or be run over by a taco stand. I'm tired of her bullshit and the way men in PC sanctify her.

• Love 3

Spoilers for next week: http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/10/general-hospital-spoilers-november-2-2015-edition/

Based on the spoilers and the picture at the link, I'm getting the idea that Carly gets in a car accident while she's rushing to stop the Liz/Jake(son) wedding.

Morgan has a tryst with Darby causing #DrunkKiki to act out even more when she learns about it.

#DrunkKiki?  Knock that the fuck off right now, Show.

Anna meets her new doctor. Anthony Montgomery makes his debut as Dr. Andre Maddox.

Already?  I thought I was supposed to get one more scene with her and Kevin?

After Sam and Patrick struggle with their circumstances, Patrick reaches out to Robin.

Cue HeatLifer rage in three, two...

• Love 4

I don't understand what they're doing with Kiki.  She was already an unbearable shrew.  So now they're trying to develop the character...by purposely writing her as an unbearable shrew.  What?

They're playing to her strengths? 

• Love 2
(edited)

Patrick reaches out to Robin

WTF!

Are the truly going to try and whitewash Patrick and Anna's year long lack of interest or concern for Robin?

Fuck off FV and anyone else in charge. Patrick hasn't wanted to talk to Robin. He wasn't concerned that she hasn't contacted them or talked to her child. He was happy with the most beautiful woman in the world, he only proposed to the 2nd woman outside of Robin in two yeatdr, he was happy moving the 2ND woman into his house with his child in order to build a new family in 2 years and Robin had a bed in Paris.

Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off!

The rest of those spoilers are boring and pure shit. probably why the ratings are falling below Days.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 7
I'm getting the idea that Carly gets in a car accident

Oh, no! Toonces is back?

#DrunkKiki?

I know it's just a fictional character on a crappy show, but this is tasteless. I mean, it's fine if we use it, but the show shouldn't be promoting it.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2

I think the only Kiki scene that could possibly interest me would be Kristina meeting & immediately despising this gross, dumb, brother hopping train-wreck.

Then the SERIAL KILLER, WE NEVER CARED & Kiki/WE NEVER CARED Jr. can die in a hilarious apartment fire/crane accident/mob shootout/food poisoning/toxic balls incident

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4

Oh, no! Toonces is back?

I know it's just a fictional character on a crappy show, but this is tasteless. I mean, it's fine if we use it, but the show shouldn't be promoting it.

I might forgive them if DrunkKiki is Toonces this time.  

• Love 2

Shit. I just realized something - just because Jason's identity is revealed next week doesn't mean Liez and Nik's deception will be.

I think that's the reason Carly fonds out and discovers the truth. They can extend to spring sweeps or bury the fact that Nik anD Liz are involved.

Even in Jakeson gets his memory back, it only reveals Robin was desperate to get home.

I'm fearful, that the only reason Patprick initially contacts Robin is because she lied about Jason being alive. How dare she mess up his life again. (Robin better get to hit him hard repeatedly)

perhaps losing her job

My problem with this scenario is that the person doing the firing would be Dr. Olbrecht, who can take several seats when it comes to sitting in judgment on ANYBODY. Of course, the notion of killer-for-hire Jason lecturing ANYBODY about their moral failings has it's own special hilarity also. About the only person who has even a smidgen of moral standing to judge Liz here is Patrick and wow, that's saying something.

Reason #25743 that I just can't bring myself to watch this bullshit.

• Love 3

I'm getting the idea that Carly gets in a car accident while she's rushing to stop the Liz/Jake(son) wedding.

Maybe she and Sonny get matching wheel chairs and Kiki and Morgan get new jobs rolling them around...and off screen forever

• Love 7

Of course, the notion of killer-for-hire Jason lecturing ANYBODY about their moral failings has it's own special hilarity also. About the only person who has even a smidgen of moral standing to judge Liz here is Patrick and wow, that's saying something.

Reason #25743 that I just can't bring myself to watch this bullshit.

I think there's a legitimate difference between general moralizing and being rightfully angry at the wrong committed specifically against him and the pain she's caused his family

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 1

I'm actually feeling hopeful about GH. 

• Robert is returning (albeit briefly).
  • Robin is (hopefully) escaping captivity and kicking Patrick's ass.
  • JT is leaving (Patrick has been a snoozefest lately).
  • The whole Jakeson story line is FINALLY getting some movement.
  • Sonny is confined to a wheelchair (for now).
  • And THIS! Love me some Johnny.
  • Love 2

Should we take a poll?  Who will Johnny Z sleep with?

A) Lulu, on the outs with Dante

B) Maxie, on the outs with Nathan for keeping Dante's secret

C) Olivia, his ex who has no love interest

D) Kristina, because it would make Sonny's head explode

Should we take a poll? Who will Johnny Z sleep with?

A) Lulu, on the outs with Dante

B) Maxie, on the outs with Nathan for keeping Dante's secret

C) Olivia, his ex who has no love interest

D) Kristina, because it would make Sonny's head explode

All!

Lulu might be the likliest though.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

Darby's reminding me of...I can't even remember her name...this random, totally pointless college girl they brought on to create some very fleeting angst between Starr and Crybaby James on OLTL.

Hannah?