Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

@queenofthecassadines

Do I have an evil plan in progress I've forgotten about?  With someone named...Rachel...Roland...? #seniormoment

I need a Helena Cassadine Twitter feed in my life.

• Love 2

@queenofthecassadines

Do I have an evil plan in progress I've forgotten about? With someone named...Rachel...Roland...? #seniormoment

So, Hells (and Nik) basically allows Liz to fuck Jason and is now giving her son back, but she hates Robin so much that she'll leave her who knows where for years to come?

• Love 1

So Ric is trying to gaslight Nina and make her have a relapse of her mental illness?  Is he not aware of what happened the last time she went off the deep end?  Or does ripping babies straight out of their mother's wombs sit okay with him?

I really don't want a recast Lucky for several reasons, but mostly because Ron will ruin him like he's ruined everyone else. He'll be fucking Nina by October.

I read this as Lucky turning into "fucking Nina" and thought:  "Well, that's a new one..."

So Ric is trying to gaslight Nina and make her have a relapse of her mental illness? Is he not aware of what happened the last time she went off the deep end? Or does ripping babies straight out of their mother's wombs sit okay with him?

Well, there was that whole panic room plan.

• Love 4

Kiki asks Michael to talk to Sonny about allowing Denise to see the baby

Shut your unemployed ass up.

Ric begins playing mind games with his unstable new bribe. Feeling as though she is losing a grip on reality, Nina looks to Silas for help while Ric keeps Madeline update on their scheme. Later, Nina is in for a major shock when she finds Ric with her mother. Ric quickly covers by continuing to mess with Nina’s fragile mind.

I'm not going to feel sorry for Ric when Nina stabs him.

Brad drops a major bombshell onto Lucas.

Brad and Rosalie used to fuck back in the day until her worthlessness turned him gay.

As campy as Ron is - and I mean no disrespect to the transgender community - I can see Brad confessing he was once Barbara, all so Ron can get in on the kudos B&B had gotten for their tackling of the issue.

I hope it isn't it, because Ron doesn't do social topics (or anything else) with any sensitivity whatsoever.

But, as I had said, I honestly don't care what Brad is hiding. I'd have to care about him at all first. And that isn't happening. Maybe he and fellow secret-sharer Rosalie can vaporize together. Lucas deserves better.

• Love 1

Why would anyone who isn't invested in the Brad/Lucas "relationship" care about Brad's secret? Brad is a non entity who Lucas got stuck with because Ron got bored with Felix and can't be bothered to bring on another gay/bi man.

• Love 1

As campy as Ron is - and I mean no disrespect to the transgender community - I can see Brad confessing he was once Barbara, all so Ron can get in on the kudos B&B had gotten for their tackling of the issue.

I hope it isn't it, because Ron doesn't do social topics (or anything else) with any sensitivity whatsoever.

But, as I had said, I honestly don't care what Brad is hiding. I'd have to care about him at all first. And that isn't happening. Maybe he and fellow secret-sharer Rosalie can vaporize together. Lucas deserves better.

Hmm, interesting. I have been thinking he was going to make Rosalie Transgender to glam onto the B&B kudos.

• Love 1

Carly, Sonny, and the next kid who's going to be shot/blown up due to Sonny. Gotta throw the baby who will no doubt be in a coma at some point before she hits driving age to up the cute factor.

Considering how people treated Sonny like father of the year and the victim of the evil police when the truth came out about him nearly killing Kristina with the car bomb, I can only imagine what will happen if TJ or little AJ get hurt because of him; they'll probably make a bronze statute of Sonny, or TJ might pull a Connie and dedicate 20 minutes of his last moments on earth apologizing to Sonny and talking about how awesome he is.

• Love 2
(edited)

I really don't want a recast Lucky for several reasons, but mostly because Ron will ruin him like he's ruined everyone else. He'll be fucking Nina by October.

I read this as Lucky turning into "fucking Nina" and thought:  "Well, that's a new one..."

Same here, and thought, "Well, Ron's done worse..."

Ron is bitter he didn't get to make Roxy on OLTL a transwoman, so I totally believe he'd do a similar story here. 

Edited by dubbel zout
(edited)

Considering how people treated Sonny like father of the year and the victim of the evil police when the truth came out about him nearly killing Kristina with the car bomb, I can only imagine what will happen if TJ or little AJ get hurt because of him; they'll probably make a bronze statute of Sonny, or TJ might pull a Connie and dedicate 20 minutes of his last moments on earth apologizing to Sonny and talking about how awesome he is.

While Sonny struggles to remember the number for 911.   And then Shawn would thank him for being with TJ in his last moments since Shawn couldn't be.  And Jordan will sleep with Sonny, because he shares her pain or some such shit. 

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Love 1

While Sonny struggles to remember the number for 911.   And then Shawn would thank him for being with TJ in his last moments since Shawn couldn't be.  And Jordan will sleep with Sonny, because he shares her pain or some such shit.

On Thomas Sr's grave, which is conveniently located (for reasons) in the Quartermaines crypt. Because it's Sonny's new hot spot.

If TJ does die, it explains the happy instagram posts Tequan Richmond has been putting up. Dude is hella busy.

"Valerie opens up to Jordan about why she is so upset". She can't possibly be pregnant this quickly, can she? If she is Dante really did inherit Sonny's sperm.

Maxie got pregnant an hour after having a miscarriage. This is nothing. 

• Love 12

"Valerie opens up to Jordan about why she is so upset". She can't possibly be pregnant this quickly, can she? If she is Dante really did inherit Sonny's sperm.

It could just be that Dante "dumped" her that's got her so upset.

• Love 1

Does it concern anybody it looks dark outside while Lucky/Liz are talking?  Because from what I could tell Lucky, Luke and Jake showed up during the daylight.

That's a long time to be telling Liz her son is alive.

• Love 3

Dante is SO ridic. He's still trying to blame this on Lulu.

LOL @ Liz all, "I'm with Jake now." So obnoxious. Lucky don't care, girl.

The best response would be "Whatevs. Me and Robin are together too. Jake's alive, I'm here to see Aiden and Cameron, Robin's coming for Emma, and oh and you're lying about something Liz." Then insert "rutting like farm animals " somewhere.

• Love 12

The best response would be "Whatevs. Me and Robin are together too. Jake's alive, I'm here to see Aiden and Cameron, Robin's coming for Emma, and oh and you're lying about something Liz." Then insert "rutting like farm animals " somewhere.

Lolllllll. I <3 this.

• Love 1

I want JJ, for some reason, to be the one to blow the Jason coverup. Just be like "This dude is Jason." Because I refuse to buy his Lucky as dumb. Maybe that's how he can yell rutting like farm animals?

I just want him to walk by and go, "Oh, hey, Jason," and then leave with the wind blowing in his hair.

• Love 10

I want JJ, for some reason, to be the one to blow the Jason coverup. Just be like "This dude is Jason." Because I refuse to buy his Lucky as dumb. 

Yeah, right now Spinelli is smarter that every single person living in Port Charles, and that just ain't right.

• Love 3

At this point I think it's clear Liz is deluded. Something she said on yesterday's show . . . something like "if only I could say these things to Jason" with those glassy eyes. I was like, whoa girl. What I'm wondering is, what are they gonna do with Liz? Is it gonna be a three month stint in Shadybrook a la Sonny and Julian?

• Love 3

So wait...Lucky goes upstairs and reads to his kids, all the while Luke and Jake are chilling outside just waiting....

My god.  JUST SAY IT.  I can see this happening, Lucky tells her but Jake got so tired of waiting he wandered off to go pull the wings off of some bugs.  Liz doesn't believe Lucky, and they stretch it out another few days.

• Love 7

Well, so far RC's resurrected characters have a pretty short shelf life. He gets bored and kills them off instead of dealing with the rest of the bloated cast. He could remove the Tree and his entire family (root and branch) and their absence would barely be noticed.

Except Dr. O - but I'd probably be able to enjoy her again if she were a recurring villain instead of COS of the fuckin hospital

• Love 5

^^ Or he wanders out into the street and gets hit by a car again.

That would be brilliant. Except you know it'd be a double for SK and magically AJ would be alive.

"AJ was eating a double Quarter Pounder and drinking all the alcohol and hit Miracle Baby Jake! "

• Love 5

Cam has needed to be SORASED for awhile now, he should be older than Molly at least

I agree Cam needs SORASing badly and should be older than Molly, but at least it's not new. On Days of Our Lives, Brady Black and Abby Deveraux were born the same year, in 1992. (And Isabella and Jennifer, the moms to be, were friends.) Fast forward and Brady is now easily in his 30s/maybe nearing 40 with a kid of his own with Shane and Kim's daughter, Theresa (Jeannie). Meanwhile, Abby is at the right age, early 20s (albeit also now knocked up). And so it goes.

So Cam is in a lot of company, soap-wise.

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm assuming Abby has a WTD story? Last time I watched she was fantasizing about a guy who was not the guy on top of her

Do we have a betting pool yet on whether Valerie gets a babiez story or crazies story?  I'm guessing both and then Lulu has to raise her husband's BABY OF INFIDELITY&LIES

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2

My dream is Munro Chambers from Degrassi for Cam. I'd wanted him for Spencer, but I think with having a zombie brother, dead birth father, Liz as a mom, and stuff.... well Munro Chambers fits that better.

I'd take Luke Bilyk for Spencer. He can play arrogant. He can play kind. Both are probably having their characters leave Degrassi for season 15. Ask CW or Lil Wayne, Frank...... Degrassi stars will work for cheaper;)

• Love 2

I think Munro Chambers would make a better Morgan. He is way too old to play Cam. The reluctance to cast even a teenager as Liz's son is because of ReHe youthfulness.

Omg yes! I think Munro Chambers would made all of Morgan's stories about 80% better, especially the Micheal rivalry/brotherly stuff. Plus, they'd have to get a better actress to match his level. So bye Kiki.

I saw an actor or kid named Greyson Chance on Raising Hope. He's kinda what I see as a young teen Cam (tween?) .

And yes, I'd put Charlotte Arnold as Serena.

• Love 1

Do we have a betting pool yet on whether Valerie gets a babiez story or crazies story?  I'm guessing both and then Lulu has to raise her husband's BABY OF INFIDELITY&LIES

Val is a disposable character if I ever saw one so I think it's highly likely that she'll go crazy. I also think it's highly likely that Ron won't be able to resist doing a pregnancy story.

• Love 2

I think Munro Chambers would make a better Morgan. He is way too old to play Cam. The reluctance to cast even a teenager as Liz's son is because of ReHe youthfulness. 

At this point, though, I think it would be fine. Becky's oldest son will be 14 this Halloween; he IS a teenager, and her daughter isn't that far behind either (she's 11). Do I think Becky looks like she'll be 40 in two years? (She was born on May 12th, 1977.) Hell no. But I do think she looks reasonably old enough where Cam being a teenager wouldn't seem so strange anymore. 

• Love 4