Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

(edited)

I'm hoping that the storm is an epic tornado kind of thing that takes out 10 characters.

I'm good with 8: Silas, Nina, Franco, Spencer, Hayden, Nathan, Dr. O, Kiki.

Replace Silas and Nathan with Sonny, Carly, Shawn, Sloane, Liz, Nik and Morgan and I'd agree.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 1
(edited)

Gotta make sure RH and ME and their vital characters won't leave GH

You need to learn how to spell; its V-I-L-E, not vital![/sarcasm font]

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 4
(edited)

Next week's spoilers: http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/05/general-hospital-spoilers-may-18-2015-edition-ghlive-continues/

I have no idea who's getting married.  I thought Francs and Neens, but this set of spoilers points away from them.

Kiki and Morgan have a discussion that gets increasingly heated. Later, they are surprised with their recent escapades.

Sounds like Morgs and Keeks are gonna have heated discussion sex.  Ew.

Valerie applies for a job at the PCPD.

Way to look for a job, Valerie, even if it's plot point engineered to put you in proxomity to Dante.  Take a lesson, Morgan and Kiki.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

I'm hoping the storm is an epic tornado kind of thing that takes out about 10 characters.

I'm wondering if it isn't going to be the centerpiece of the live episodes.

I'm sure those spoilers are fake, but I kinda want a new Ric panic room.

I can see a plot where the secret about Jason gets revealed, Liz gets ranked out by everybody, then the next day she doesn't show up for work and everybody thinks she's off pouting somewhere... but in actuality, she's trapped in the Panic Room...

Hayden faces danger from where she doesn't expect it.

...hordes of angry fans descending on the studio with torches and pitchforks demanding her character be killed off?  ;)

• Love 1

I want to see Nina and Sonny now because. ... those scenes will be magical.

So I'm just going to hope Sonny goes off his meds and marries her.

Okay, after today's episode, that's not going to happen, but that would be so bad that it would be awesome. And then? Could Ric lock Sonny and Nina in a panic room, together. His claustrophobia and inaccurate Bi-Polar mixed with her batshit insanity in a small, confined space? I'm feeling the urge to commit fic. I won't, but still.

• Love 3

Okay, after today's episode, that's not going to happen, but that would be so bad that it would be awesome. And then? Could Ric lock Sonny and Nina in a panic room, together. His claustrophobia and inaccurate Bi-Polar mixed with her batshit insanity in a small, confined space? I'm feeling the urge to commit fic. I won't, but still.

It will end up in a very long list scrawled in crayon.

Must see tv!

• Love 1

What other current castmember would marry Nina?  Fluke?  Larry Aston?  Scotty?

This is Nina we're talking about - it could be Foster the dog behind that door.

• Love 6

from the soaptown lady:

Trixie 5/18
Ava but she's not happy about that because Silas Clay did not euthanize her. He kidnapped Avery and took bone marrow. Ava is cancer free. She says what is coming as a WTF and it's an "ingenious" way to bring MW back to the canvas. She'll look different when she comes back to PC. Her hair is dark and will be living on the "wrong side of the tracks" and have a Brooklyn accent. She's arrested in June but DNA shows she's not really Ava Jerome. Avery's blood transfer/bone marrow may have altered her DNA and it confused the police.
TG's sendoff will have a few returning guests, including JJ.
Genie has been shooting shows already.
Nina is marrying Ric and some of their plans are a "doozy".
Hayden is shot. It looks like Shawn shot her, but his bullet ricochets. Nikolas's hitman is lurking

uh that thing with Ava sounds super weird

• Love 2

per my dish network guide, someone gets shot tomorrow.

I think Ron should change it up - have someone get shot, then get pregnant from the bullet.  ;)

It looks like Shawn shot her, but his bullet ricochets.

But of course!

• Love 6

from the soaptown lady:

Trixie 5/18

Ava but she's not happy about that because Silas Clay did not euthanize her. He kidnapped Avery and took bone marrow. Ava is cancer free. She says what is coming as a WTF and it's an "ingenious" way to bring MW back to the canvas. She'll look different when she comes back to PC. Her hair is dark and will be living on the "wrong side of the tracks" and have a Brooklyn accent. She's arrested in June but DNA shows she's not really Ava Jerome. Avery's blood transfer/bone marrow may have altered her DNA and it confused the police.

TG's sendoff will have a few returning guests, including JJ.

Genie has been shooting shows already.

Nina is marrying Ric and some of their plans are a "doozy".

Hayden is shot. It looks like Shawn shot her, but his bullet ricochets. Nikolas's hitman is lurking

Ava should have a Bronx accent.  But glad she's coming back.  Now send Julian off and bring that actor back as his cousinbrother.

Of course Shawn aimed for something else and hits Hayden.  Carlos took 5 years to line up a shot on Duke from the balcony but Shawn just fires into a crowd of people hoping to hit the right one.  smh.

And yay. Nik has a hitman!  He should have taken out Hayden on the boat.

Maybe Ric wants access to the ELQ shares?  Didn't Franco leave them with Nina?

(edited)

Nikolas has a hitman?  Since when?  

If Liz berates Nikolas into having Rebecca Budig killed just to keep Jason...how does she come back from that?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

She'll look different when she comes back to PC. Her hair is dark and will be living on the "wrong side of the tracks" and have a Brooklyn accent. She's arrested in June but DNA shows she's not really Ava Jerome. Avery's blood transfer/bone marrow may have altered her DNA and it confused the police.

What?

This is somehow more stupid than my secret plan to have her eventually replace Constance Towers when she passes by having Helena's consciousness downloaded into Ava's body through, I don't know, midichlorians.*

* - I am completely serious.

• Love 15

Nikolas has a hitman?  Since when?  

If Liz berates Nikolas into having Rebecca Budig killed just to keep Jason...how does she come back from that?

The same way Sonny came back I guess.

This is crazy! Everyone is becoming a killer, wtf.

• Love 3
(edited)

It will end up in a very long list scrawled in crayon.

Must see tv!

Hey, some of my best lists have been scrawled in crayon. I'm a crayon artist, and I don't even have to kill people, or eat the special sauce Shawn puts on the Kelly's BLTs, to wield my craft.

This is somehow more stupid than my secret plan to have her eventually replace Constance Towers when she passes by having Helena's consciousness downloaded into Ava's body through, I don't know, midichlorians.*

I would totally watch that. But of course I would. I'm watching this.

(Can Carly lock Nina and Ric in a panic room, possibly with an unmedicated Sonny? Or Michael. No, don't put Mikey in the panic room. Can he lock Ric, Nina, and possibly Sonny in a panic room?)

Edited by General Days
  • Love 1

I'm completely torn at being thrilled she's finally coming back to WTF and utterly disgusted that they couldn't manage to write Ava out of it. Only Sonny gets that special treatment. Never should have had her kill that stupid crazy dumbass in the first place. I blame Ron, but I also blame Connie. Just because.

• Love 3
(edited)

So Maura is still playing Ava, but Ava is pretending to be someone else, and the bone marrow transplant altered her DNA?

But um . . . what???

Why not just pretend to be her own long-lost twin? Dante is the only person left in town that wouldn't have automatically believed her.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 6

Is the source on those Ava spoilers reliable?

As is, I can't believe they're dragging out this "we told a sobering assisted suicide story...PSYCH, no we didn't!" fake-out out this long.

* - I am completely serious.

I'm down.  Can Helena-as-Ava have a boozy brunch with Liesl?

• Love 3
(edited)

Is the source on those Ava spoilers reliable?

GOS for Trixie but Michael Logan (or is it Fairman? I can never keep those two straight, I'm always mixing them up, too similar of names) said that she had something coming up that was a WTF and that it would be shocking.

Edited by tvgoddess
(edited)

So Maura is still playing Ava, but Ava is pretending to be someone else, and the bone marrow transplant altered her DNA?

Didn't Y&R do something similar, where Adam donated his bone marrow to a guy who ended up being killed and identified as Adam?  Or something?  (I may not be remembering correctly but there is some science to back this - kind of...)  ETA:  http://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask208 

Edited by tessaray

My best friend had a bone marrow transplant. Your skin and hair cells still have your original DNA, but your blood which is being made by the donor's transplanted cells will have the donor's DNA. So if the police test the blood of someone who's had a bone marrow transplant, it'll come back as the donor's DNA.

• Love 2
(edited)

My best friend had a bone marrow transplant. Your skin and hair cells still have your original DNA, but your blood which is being made by the donor's transplanted cells will have the donor's DNA. So if the police test the blood of someone who's had a bone marrow transplant, it'll come back as the donor's DNA.

I watched a Lifetime movie recently about this very thing (don't judge, Billy Miller was in it and I was curious). A guy received a bone marrow transplant and then went around killing people, framing the woman who was the donor for his crimes.

Edited by magnolia11
  • Love 1

I'm like no on these Ava spoilers. This is dumb. I'm mostly concerned about them ruining her hair. She's a freaking middle aged woman, yet they're giving her a story straight from an ABC Family teen show. The kids are playing teen stories, and now the adults are playing teen stories. Make a fucking teen scene, Ron.

• Love 1

If Ron wanted a shock wedding, why couldn't it be Ric & Ava? I would pay cold hard cash to see Rick & Maura working together, as Ric & Ava worked together to get revenge on their enemies.

He could stuff Carly in a panic room, she could shoot Sonny and kick him into the harbor like a soccer ball, and so on and so forth.

• Love 15

Eventually people will realize who Ava really is. What then? What is Ron even trying to do? Is he trying to redeem her in the eyes of the audience or is this his way of keeping her out of prison? If someone hates Ava I don't see how this would make her more likeable to them and if he's just trying to keep her out of prison he could have come up with something less stupid than this. After she escaped from prison why not just have her rescue a kid from getting hit by a car and the governor could give her a pardon. Still stupid, but less ridiculous than this. I know exactly what this is. Ron decided to make Ava a cold blooded murderer but couldn't be bothered to actually create a long story that would get her out of this. Now he's scrambling to come up with something and this is what we get. Connie was murdered almost two years ago but this is the best he could do.

• Love 4

I'm mostly concerned about them ruining her hair.

On the shallow side, I don't want them to mess up her hair color either. I usually abhor blonde characters, Ava is one of my extremely few lone exceptions. I'm used to her as a blonde. I've got mixed feelings about the whole thing, but ultimately I'm a Maura fan first, so whatever gets her back on my screen is okay with me. For now. And I'm a little curious - is anyone going to know that she's really Ava when she's pretending not to be? Julian? Kiki? Morgan? I kind of assume Silazzzzz is in on it, but who the hell knows? I hope brunette Ava drinks though, I've really missed her slinging back martinis like they're going out of style.

No matter what this story turns out to be, it will still be infinitely better than Sonny getting a pardon by saving the Governor's dayplayer daughter. Nothing will top that dreck.

• Love 4
a Brooklyn accent

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. How does Sonny's DNA manage that? (I'm assuming that comes from his half of Avery's DNA.) He doesn't speak with an accent. Was it absorbed by osmosis from his involvement with Connie and Olivia and exposure to all those Cerullos?

I can't believe this is what Ron came up with to put Ava back in the thick of things. It's the lamest thing ever. I've never been a big Ava fan, and that's affected my opinion of MW (she leaves me somewhat cold, even though I can appreciate her skill and talent), but Ron had a real opportunity to do something really soapy, and instead we get this crap. Typical.

• Love 2
(edited)

Liz feels guilty about her decision. Will a ghost from a past tragedy return to haunt her?

Natalia's annual visit?  I could see Emily's ghost counseling Liz...and guilting her about keeping Jason from Monica and Danny. 

The pregnancy is definitely either Sam or Liz.  There is no way the fallout will not be even more messy, and Ron can't resist a pregnancy. 

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 3