Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

(edited)

It's gonna suck when I'll have to FF Michael bc of Sabrina.

They're so incredibly uninteresting together and they're working on some serious anti-chem. If Sabrina absolutely HAS to be on my screen why can't she be in a triangle with Carlos and Nate? I still wouldn't care about her but at least she and Nate would be pretty together and Maxie could find something more interesting to do. 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2
(edited)

Because RC is determined to make Plywood into a real boy while ignoring the fact that Carlos has both charisma and chemistry with multiple characters.

For real. I don't know what the deal is with JVP, but he should be on-screen more. And I can think of several other characters who should be on less.... Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 5

Plywood is on SO much and yet he does SO little. His only story is this crap with Maxie and that's like a C-level story at best.

I keep waiting for Ron to loop back around to the dangling question of his paternity.

Yes but Sabrina was willing to kill Avery.

And Kiki wants a Monster who tried to murder her mother to raise Avery and prefers a man who pointed That Monster to her mother yet calls Michael the bad one when he saved Ava's life. That's how fucked up this soap is

• Love 7

She's not right to support Sonny (because he's an awful person and a terrible parent) but she's not wrong to be concerned about Sabrina's presence in Avery's life.

True, but I think her Sonny worship takes away any right she has to actually express concern over Sabrina being around Avery. Honestly it's just laughable.

• Love 2

She's not right to support Sonny (because he's an awful person and a terrible parent) but she's not wrong to be concerned about Sabrina's presence in Avery's life.

I think Kiki has no right to judge really she prefers a man who was fine with her mother being Killed though he claims to have loved Ava and let her be raised by two monsters

True, but I think her Sonny worship takes away any right she has to actually express concern over Sabrina being around Avery. Honestly it's just laughable.

Yep the moron has no room to judge at all

• Love 1

I keep waiting for Ron to loop back around to the dangling question of his paternity.

Someone will have to remind Ron about this on twitter.

Maybe he's waiting for RP to learn how to act before putting him in another story?

RP has abs and a pretty face. That's all Ron cares about.

• Love 1

The thing is - Michael's custody suit is predicated on the argument that Sonny is a potential danger to his children. He would be undercutting that argument by having Sabrina (who actually, intentionally put Avery in harm's way) in Avery's life. 

Granted, my distaste for the idea is colored by my distaste for the pairing but I don't want Michael to lose custody - or even the high ground - over dumb ol' Sabrina

Edited by Oracle42

The thing is - Michael's custody suit is predicated on the argument that Sonny is a potential danger to his children. He is undercutting that argument by having Sabrina (who actually, intentionally put Avery in harm's way) in Avery's life. 

Granted, my distaste for the idea is colored by my distaste for the (potential) pairing but I don't want Michael to lose custody - or even the high ground - over dumb ol' Sabrina

Actually this thought hadn't even occurred to me, but could be true. I mean Sabrina lost her job for what she did so there must be some record of it somewhere. That coupled with the fact Luke is roaming loose and Michael seems to care not a whit about the possibility he could harm Avery at the Qs could have some merit for the way Sonny gets her back.

Actually this thought hadn't even occurred to me, but could be true. I mean Sabrina lost her job for what she did so there must be some record of it somewhere. That coupled with the fact Luke is roaming loose and Michael seems to care not a whit about the possibility he could harm Avery at the Qs could have some merit for the way Sonny gets her back.

I think, as far as the hospital knows, Sabrina gave Ava the wrong medication by accident, not on purpose.  Hence why she was fired, but not arrested.

And you never seem to remember that Luke has also been targeting Sonny for over a year so if his being on the loose works against Michael, it also works against Sonny.

• Love 3

I think, as far as the hospital knows, Sabrina gave Ava the wrong medication by accident, not on purpose.  Hence why she was fired, but not arrested.

And you never seem to remember that Luke has also been targeting Sonny for over a year so if his being on the loose works against Michael, it also works against Sonny.

Oh I know he is targeting Sonny, but my big thing is as much as Michael wants to SAY things are safer with him Michael and Avery will always be targets by virtue of being Sonny's children regardless of where they are so it would make Michael's point that she is safer with him moot.

And Sabrina did confess the truth to Carlos who works with Julian so he might let the truth slip too.

Oh I know he is targeting Sonny, but my big thing is as much as Michael wants to SAY things are safer with him Michael and Avery will always be targets by virtue of being Sonny's children regardless of where they are so it would make Michael's point that she is safer with him moot.

But Sonny is actively courting danger by being in the mob.

• Love 4

For real. I don't know what the deal is with JVP, but he should be on-screen more.

Add JVP to the list of characters I wish would turn out to be undercover cops or undercover WSB or whatever, who then make a face turn and join the PCPD.  Hell, I'd even be down with the ol' "Carlos gets killed but then his identical twin Rafael who just so happens to be a cop shows up" plot.

• Love 9

I don't see that that'd be the means for Sonny getting A.J. back.  Even if the safety of the Q mansion for babies was contested, it would not negate Sonny and his home already being deemed unsafe  Then, they'd have to look for a new guardian for her, and that would start to border on the ludicrous, how many times this baby has been kidnapped and passed around.  I don't see them going that route, but I categorically refute being sympatico with these writers, so...

• Love 2

Yes, she made overtures to one of the two brothers Kiki uses as bed warmers

Let's be real that's the real issue lol. I so hope Sabrina gives it right back to her. Mention shes a brother hopper, how dumb she looks siding with Sonny give us something Sabrina help Micheal make her look stupid again

• Love 2

Let's be real that's the real issue lol. I so hope Sabrina gives it right back to her. Mention shes a brother hopper, how dumb she looks siding with Sonny give us something Sabrina help Micheal make her look stupid again

I hope she brings up the fact she already apologized to Ava, and Ava accepted her remorse & apology. Then maybe she could ask Kiki what the fuck her mom would think about her siding with the man who repeatedly tried to kill her.

• Love 8

At least it isn't Duke.

This is true. But if this is all there is for Anna, she needs to take a road trip to Wisconsin and find out why Robert believes his name to be Colin or whatever. Or start batting for the other team, barring that.

And this comes from someone lukewarm on Anna these days for being such a shitty mother...but since everyone connected to Robin looks like shit, I'm trying to be gracious.

• Love 2

This is true. But if this is all there is for Anna, she needs to take a road trip to Wisconsin and find out why Robert believes his name to be Colin or whatever. Or start batting for the other team, barring that.

And this comes from someone lukewarm on Anna these days for being such a shitty mother...but since everyone connected to Robin looks like shit, I'm trying to be gracious.

If I can't have Anna & Robert, or Anna & Dante, I want Anna & Jordan.

• Love 3

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/03/general-hospital-spoilers-march-16-2015-edition/

Meanwhile, Duke and Lucy discuss how to proceed with their relationship. Is romance in the cards for the devious duo.

Stop it, show.

Elizabeth opens up to Patrick about her relationship status.

Again, show!?

Later, they are surprised by a visitor.

Budig?? Is she airing next week?

Sam witnesses a touching moment between Patrick and Danny.

Aw, will Patrick refer to him as his son this time?! Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

Patrick=Sabrina. Clear as day.

Seriously. I'd love to know JT's thoughts these days. Happy just to have a paycheck? Miserable? Actually liking this?

It's been ages since Patrick was a full character with any POV. Which is sorely needed. Sure, he may still be a douche, but at least, MAYBE it could be somewhat understood why.

• Love 1

Seriously. I'd love to know JT's thoughts these days. Happy just to have a paycheck? Miserable? Actually liking this?

It's been ages since Patrick was a full character with any POV. Which is sorely needed. Sure, he may still be a douche, but at least, MAYBE it could be somewhat understood why.

I say this in the nicest way, but JT is kinda delusional and makes up his own POV, so he probs doesn't even recognize. Although it doesn't go unnoticed by me that he continuously comments on KMc/Robin in interviews, like that's still Patrick's main story or something. It's like, umm...

But, yeah, I can't even remember the last time Patrick actually had his own story.

• Love 2
Privately, both Franco and Nina make admissions to Scott and Alexis. As a result, the crazy in love lovebirds are forced to make difficult choices.

What? No, show, I thought we officially agreed for Scotty and Franco never to talk again! And Nina and Alexis? What??

Sonny and Spinelli confide with each other at the boxing gym.

D:

Duke lets Michael have it about his true intentions to seek custody of Avery.

wow, mind your own business Duke.

Did you read his Fairman interview a couple of weeks ago? It's definitely not 3. Probably 1 though. I think, at the very least, the cast enjoy working with each other. He and KeMo seem cheery enough when she tweets pics of them from instagram.

• Love 3
But, yeah, I can't even remember the last time Patrick actually had his own story.

Well, I think the answer here is why he does still bring up KMc in interviews: It's the last time he really had anything of substance to do. Maybe it's wrong, but that is the last time. Since Robin, RC has seen Patrick as Cardboard Prince Charming for Sobby or Bedmate for Sam as a stopgap until Jason inevitably comes back. (KMo even said straight out that Jason would always trump Patrick.)

Sonny and Spinelli confide with each other at the boxing gym.

What the fuck? Okay, I hate Sonny, but one redeeming quality he had was his utter loathing of Spinsuck. Tell me again RC knows history? This does not compute. Ever.

Did you read his Fairman interview a couple of weeks ago? It's definitely not 3. Probably 1 though. I think, at the very least, the cast enjoy working with each other. He and KeMo seem cheery enough when she tweets pics of them from instagram.

I must have missed it, but thanks for the heads up. I guess the paycheck angle works, especially being engaged or whatever. But still, I bet even JT misses Guza right now - and he did a number on Patrick. But at least he did write for Patrick, shitty scenarios and all.

The entire cast seems to get along really well. I think the highlight is working with KeMo or whoever. Other than that, though? Probs not too much else to say.

Well, I think the answer here is why he does still bring up KMc in interviews: It's the last time he really had anything of substance to do. Maybe it's wrong, but that is the last time. Since Robin, RC has seen Patrick as Cardboard Prince Charming for Sobby or Bedmate for Sam as a stopgap until Jason inevitably comes back. (KMo even said straight out that Jason would always trump Patrick.)

True. And I think it's so obvious where this current story will end up, which is why I can't take any of this seriously. This is all about Jason and Sam and always will be.

• Love 1