Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Tracy hires Sam, color me shocked. I'm surprised Ron would allow it since it doesn't involve Patrick. I wonder if Spinelli will try to rejoin her PI firm since he'll be in town for awhile.

Can I still spit on all things Fluke but look forward to Tracy and Sam's scenes the most?

Another silver lining, Sam may not be hating on Jakeson but she is far from his cheerleader. She is only in his storyline to move it along and disappear to do her own thing. 

• Love 1

I hope Nik saying that Jake is Jason is a tease or he doesn't end up believing it or he's on his way to rescue Robin. 1. Nik has been thrown under the bus enough at this point. And it always ends up being about Liz. 2. I'm over having to "accept" that no character in a town full of gossips has asked Patrick (or Sam, for that matter) where Robin is or why they got a divorce. Does Nik still think Robin is in Africa? Does he know about Robin and Jason? Does he know that Robin is the one who brought Hells back to life?

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

Oh wow, lookie, Jason has brain surgery for the 48595059 time while his sycophants worry whether he will make it through or not.

Such a new and exciting sweeps story.

This is how they'll realize it's Jason -- they'll poke around in his brain and realize it's all scar tissue. "Wait a second, the only guy in the world to have had this much brain surgery is - Omg, it's Jason!"

• Love 4

This is how they'll realize it's Jason -- they'll poke around in his brain and realize it's all scar tissue. "Wait a second, the only guy in the world to have had this much brain surgery is - Omg, it's Jason!"

I'm honestly not convinced this is not the case. Jason's brain should be mostly fillings and prayers now, just like my teeth.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 6

I hope Nik saying that Jake is Jason is a tease

There was some terrible editing going on the promo.  I think we're supposed to believe he's saying Jake is Jason to Sam and Carly, but you can clearly tell the line is dubbed over.

• Love 1

There was some terrible editing going on the promo. I think we're supposed to believe he's saying Jake is Jason to Sam and Carly, but you can clearly tell the line is dubbed over.

Yeah, I paused it when Nik was talking and he's in his house, Carly and Sam are clearly in GH. Nik probably finds out from Helena. This reveal is months away. /sigh So tired of dragged out stories, they make me lose interest.

• Love 1

There was some terrible editing going on the promo. I think we're supposed to believe he's saying Jake is Jason to Sam and Carly, but you can clearly tell the line is dubbed over.

I just have this feeling that Nik is the next character who is going to look dumb as all hell, all because the the writers' #1 idiot (Patrick) isn't allowed to open his mouth.

• Love 1

So the first half of sweeps was about Fluke and the second half is about Jakeson. For fuck's sake! I. DON'T GIVE. A. SHIT.

The best part about this sweeps is that nothing at all happened. Ava is the only one who "died" and that had nothing to do with The Event That Will Change Everything, Helena's old ass has already slithered her way out of jail, Jakeson's identity hasn't been revealed, and we still don't know what's going on with Fluke. Amazing.

• Love 5

Apparently, in the new SOD, there's an interview with Rebecca Budig about her GH role.  Apparently, it's only going to be a short stint and she'll be working with Billy Miller.

I don't remember who called her playing Jake's fake wife, but I think we'll end up owing him/her $5.

• Love 3

Wasn't that a rumor?

(Speaking of, I think we're in for a lot more crazy rumors now that taping lists aren't going to be leaked, so you know . . . even more of grain of a salt than usual when it comes to stuff. )

• Love 1

Spoilers for next week:

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/02/general-hospital-spoilers-february-23-2015-edition/

Can't wait for the kiddie drama....And the Sonny/Jason reunion tour seems underway

Silas is keeping a secret from everyone and tries to keep his secret at bay.

Sounds like the spec that he is hiding Ava is correct.  I would say I hope Kiki is livid with him, but I just don't care enough about her.

Edited by mybabyaidan

Will the unthinkable happen to Spencer?

the teasing is not nice!!

Having taken a similar trip herself, Olivia visits Franco to lend support.

What. the. hell. 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6

Olivia visiting Franco makes absolutely no fucking sense.  And UGH, it sounds like he and Nina are gonna get sprung from the nuthouse.

No sympathy for poor widdle Nikolas.  I wish Britt would come back and kick him in his hypocrite balls.

Also, looks like nuKiki starts next week.  Blech.

• Love 3

Olivia doing anything with, in her words, Freak-co that doesn't involve pushing him off a parapet? No. Fucking. Way. I don't care how many times she tongue-bathes Sonny's nutsack…she would not give Franco the time of day.

"Lying is wrong, Britt! Scheming with your evil female relatives is wrong, Britt! Keeping a parent from its child is wrong, Britt!"

"Britt, how dare you do what I'll do a few months later! Begone, foul wench!"
  • Love 6
Nina and Franco

It's a problem when characters have been given large chunks of screen time and no one is missing them when they are not on screen for a couple of weeks.  Good luck with integrating those two back onto the soap.  These failures rest squarely on the writing.  There's well over another year on Michelle's contract.   I don't mind the actress (except for the repeat of lines and the screeming) but I do have a huge problem with the character.

• Love 2