Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Oooh, maybe Lucas is reluctant to take a risk on love because he got burned bad by his ex in Seattle, a smoking hot paramedic with bad boy-ish tendencies!  Said smoking hot paramedic could then move to Port Charles! #showinmyhead

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

Oooh, maybe Lucas is reluctant to take a risk on love because he got burned bad by his ex in Seattle, a smoking hot paramedic with bad boy-ish tendencies!  Said smoking hot paramedic could then move to Port Charles! #showinmyhead

And then Lucas dumps Brad and gets back with hot paramedic. I would support this so much.

Because RC can't let go of his pets. But personally, I think Purina is done. I think Sobby the dethroned princess pet is being kept in reserve for Michael or Morgan.

If they don't get rid of TeCa I could see this happening. I swear they were chem testing her with CD the past two times they interacted. They have purposely tide Rosalie to Helena.

I'd find the couple boring but whatever.

My first thought was that they were going to go back to the worn-out "Sonny gets forgiven by rescuing everyone" bullshit

I would be utterly shocked beyond all belief it's anyone else besides Sonny. We all know who this show caters to, unfortunately.

These two quotes together make me think that somehow Morgan and Kiki will find themselves in some sort of legal hot water.  Maybe they lose custody of baby Avery?  Alternatively, GH could be going for that old comedy chestnut of, "Something went wrong with your divorce...  YOU'RE STILL MARRIED!"

It's neither of those. This is when Ava is presumed dead. She started taping again this week.

From Trixie of SoapTown, but they sound plausible (although some of them are ridiculously easy to guess - "Lulu hears bad news about her father? you don't say?")

Trixie:
Julian is shot

Johnny's exit result of the prison escape and shootout. Back to jail, out of town, or not dead in a body bag?

Ava somehow ends up hanging off the side of the bridge.

Sonny tries to help her but she falls into the water and they can't find her

Franco goes to Ferncliffe, and in a scuffle with Heather, injects himself with LSD, sacrificing his sanity for Nina.

Sonny rushes to HS

Ivy is the governor's daughter

When Sonny saves everyone from the bomb, the governor pardons him since he saved his daughter's life

Jake remembers planting the bomb

Jake tells Sam about Helena's mind control

More to come with rigged election

Tracy is shocked with what she finds while searching for Fluke.

Nathan turns to O for help with Fluke.

Lulu hears bad news about her father.

Helena has a plan to get her and Fluke out of their predicament.

Sloane has bad news

Could the reason Sonny gets pardoned sound more out of something from a Batman 1960s tv plot? "Ya saved the governer's daughta busta! You're a hero! You're gonna get a medal for doin' such a swell job see!"

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

RHo acting out an lsd injection and then the side-effects is going to be special.

And added to that

Franco goes to Ferncliffe, and in a scuffle with Heather, injects himself with LSD, sacrificing his sanity for Nina.

When has Franco ever actually been same?  And is the like RoHo's annual Christmas present?  To come and rescue his designated damsel in distress from his mother?  Because this is the same frickin' story he had last year!

• Love 7

Could the reason Sonny gets pardoned sound more out of something from a Batman 1960s tv plot? "Ya saved the governer's daughta busta! You're a hero! You're gonna get a medal for doin' such a swell job see!"

I must insist you stop comparing the awesomeness of the 1960s Batman to this dreck. ;)

Ugh, Sonny getting pardoned for saving that stupid Ivy chick (seriously, is she going to be like a thing?) just makes me roll my eyes.  Aren't the Quartermaines a powerful family?  Shouldn't the governor take some pause about crossing them by letting AJ's killer go free?

• Love 2

I just can't with Sonny being pardoned for saving the governor's daughter. 

Talk about whitewashing.

And if they are going to have Sonny want custody of Avery - how can Michael get involved in that mess since he hates Sonny and grew up with him as a father?  

• Love 1

NO! NO!

This if it's true is absolute bullshit. I'm fucking pissed. Ron is a fucking hack. Does he even care about the show? The right thing to do would be to reveal that the LEGACY character is alive somewhere in a coma. It leaves a small piece of the Cassadine bs alive that Ron so loves, with Dr. O knowing even. She worked at the clinic. Show a headless dude with an arm band saying "AJ Quartermaine ". Have Fluke/Luke reveal he knows, but no one believes him. The "Sonny gets pardoned by the governor " is a total ReRon of Todd Manning. So are we admitting Sonny is a rapist or a killer because you can't steal from the history of Todd Manning without getting a wee bit dirty?

• Love 2

These are disgusting. I'm so fucking sick and tired of Sonny on this show I could scream. I wish MB didn't love his job so much, because he's not leaving until he's dragged out in a body bag for real.

And stop having Sonny rescue or save Ava, Ron! It's vile. You guys know how much I love Ava, but this stuff is horrifying. I'm so disturbed. He kidnapped her and was about to kill her. It's so degrading.

The Franco stuff should be horrifying as well. As if he didn't chew the scenery enough already.

• Love 3

Is this LSD shit a different kind of LSD that actually exists in the world? Olivia became fucking psychic because of it, now one injection (don't you usually ingest it anyway? Whatever.) is a 'sacrifice of sanity?'

Is Ron not aware that this world is FULL of people who have done LSD more than once and are totally fine? Yes, there have been bad batches out there and bad trips and all that but, it seems to me, that the over-whelming majority of experiences are not mind breaking.

Couldn't they have just made up some mind-warping drug and gone with that? They make up Internet networks and all that. They can't make up a fucking drug?

And the idea of RoHo doing a drug induced anything makes me cringe. I think I'll just go watch his five minutes on The Flash over and over just to remind myself that he can actually act and not play to the bleachers every. single. time.

• Love 9

Franco's not even sane, so it makes no sense.

These are disgusting. I'm so fucking sick and tired of Sonny on this show I could scream. I wish MB didn't love his job so much, because he's not leaving until he's dragged out in a body bag for real.

heh. I don't think he loves his job that much, I think he has 4 kids to put through school and has never done anything else besides acting, so we're stuck with him. But yeah, ultimately same difference, need/love, wish he didn't do either.

What's really fucked up and- to quote Peter Griffin (because aren't half of GH storylines praying to be as smart as Family Guy stories?)- what really grinds my gears is that MB flipped his shit and didn't show up for work for two weeks and then tells the producers he is bipolar. Granted, I feel for the guy. I'm bipolar as well, but never have I ever let that interfere with my work. One day, I can get. But two weeks? He's an actor. Does he not have an agent or a wife or friend? I also have crohns disease. I've been hospitalized for severe illness and I've always gotten someone to call for me. So please tell me why this dude is so beloved that he's been allowed to eat this show. I'm over Sonny. I don't even care about his personal life anymore. It sounds callous, but there are people who want other actors out and don't care. If Sonny absolutely has to stay, make him be the POS pariah he should be.

• Love 8

I just can't with Sonny being pardoned for saving the governor's daughter. 

Hahahahahahaha!!!

The writing team Ron cut his teeth on did this with Lindsay Rappaport on OLTL thirteen years ago!!

• Love 2

I thought nothing on this show would piss me off more than when SWSNBN and Jason allowed Zander to take the fall for SWSNBN shooting a cop in the back. By the by, the dog that she saved got the fuck out of the hotel that was set on fire by Zander, who was on the run from the cops bc SWSNBN framed him. The little old lady didn't get that little bit of information from SWSNBN.

Now to hear that those 4 will get to walk for the various kidnappings, murders and assaults because they save the governor's daughter.  I could understand it for a non violent crime, but 2 of them are in jail for actually murdering innocent people, and the other for kidnapping a newborn.Can someone point me to cases where that actually happened? That you get a free pass for murder. Julian should technically be to only one free because he didn't do the crime he is jailed for. 

• Love 6

Can someone point me to cases where that actually happened?

Todd got pardoned for saving Marty, Jessica and CJ.  Oh, you wanted real life cases?

Anyway, just goes to show more re-Ronning...and he didn't even write any of that storyline!

• Love 3

Todd got pardoned for saving Marty, Jessica and CJ.  Oh, you wanted real life cases?

Anyway, just goes to show more re-Ronning...and he didn't even write any of that storyline!

I'm surprised he didn't try to get one of Bree Williamson, Erin Torpey, or Susan Haskell to play Ivy.  

• Love 1

RHo acting out an lsd injection and then the side-effects is going to be special.

Emergency high-speed launches to the barge will be running the day this airs. 

• Love 3

I'm not. If Ava gets pardon for killing an innocent woman, I will join LeftPhalange anti!Ava brigade, especially up against Carly. Though to me, they are pretty interchangeable. 

I'm not sure what to tell you. She's a lead on the show. Did you really expect her to be in jail forever if she's not leaving the show? And same with the other three. I never expected any of them to remain in jail.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 4