Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

From what I remember, Mitch moved to Albany with Tracy, dumping mistress Susan Moore (Jason's biological mother). He and Tracy eventually divorced and Tracy came back to town.

Poor Susan she loved to be everybodys mistress didn't she lol.

I loved Mitch Laurence back in the day but once Malone and then RC got their hands on the character, he became Snidely Whiplash and I couldn't stand him anymore. Pity because Roscoe could sell creepy like no other. Well except for Matthew Cowles. Damn if every time I saw him, my skin didn't crawl thinking of Billy Clyde Tuggle!

• Love 5

Ugh.

Knowing Ron, ten bucks right now says that baby Georgie gets some kind of soap baby health problem, to mirror the story of Felicia, Frisco, Maxie's heart, etc.

Edited by TeeVee329

I warned you! I realize I keep mixing up whichever car service he drives for. Beep beep, Bradford needs a job!

lol, I did think of you jsbt.

The Good Basis giveth (KA leaving) and he taketh away (Spinbitch returns)

uGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't sound like a multi-year contract, more like 6 months . . . wouldn't be surprised if it turned into something more though obviously.

Oh, hell no.  Nathan may be a block of wood, but he's generally harmless (and he has a chin).  Spinelli was borderline emotionally abusive. If Maxie even takes two seconds to contemplate starting something up with that shit again...

• Love 5

I was a little surprised they didn't set it up on his last visit - trouble at home with Ellie, etc. That's usually how Ron rolls.

I actually liked Ellie and Spinelli together. I thought it was a rare positive example of characters moving on. The thing is, and this is a much larger issue with all of Ron's writing for years and years, on his shows few people can ever truly change or move on. They are always either deluding themselves or lying to others. I think the anvils are heavy, for example, that Ric is still up to no good or a bad guy after all, and the ancient Nikolas/Liz torch has carried on for what feels like most of my natural life despite every single new man they set her up with. This is a much larger rant - it was an issue on OLTL, too. I often fear the only reason Kristina Wagner got spared a reunion with Frisco is because Jack Wagner alienated Ron and Frank.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 4

I wonder if he will be even in Maxie's Orbit. I mean his one real love Stone Cold is back. And Spin who always loved Jason even more than Sam will know right away that Jake is Jason, I would love a scene where NuJason still not sure of his memories says to Spin: "So we're we....you know....like....more than friends?"

• Love 2

We're going to get some lame triangle/quad, depending on whether Ellie returns with Spin. Ugh. Spin and Maxie are toxic, where Nathan and Maxie are harmless.

I'll be interested to see how Spin and nuJason interact, especially if nuJason isn't as mob-centered as he once was. Who will Spin hero-worship?

• Love 2

We need to stop taking the name of Jasus in vain because next thing you know, the Original Jasus will rise and steal his black tees back.

Nah, Burton ain't going nowhere, at least not as long as JFP is still at Y&R. He has a cushy gig there, why would he return to GH?

• Love 2

Oh man, it's like this show reads my mind and does everything possible to ensure I never, ever leave the Barge again. Sure, bring back Spinelli too, while we're at it!

I know right! Why am I being punished with Spinelli? I haven't even said anything to RC on twitter!

• Love 2

SID says Rosalie is working for Helena. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooord. Ron is just making it harder on himself by having everything "connected". (I say in quotes because it is not actually connected in any relevant way except Ron throwing stuff at the proverbial wall)

• Love 6

Certainly John J's latest wig incarnation is a clue to the effLuke mystery?  Wasn't he sporting the same locks when he swam in the harbour into Robert's loving embrace, the same ship that brought one Jenny Eckert to Port Chuck?  If memory serves, GM was brought in to revive the show one more time with TG in tow after the previous team was ridiculed with the 'Casey The Alien' story.  I wish Fluke turned out to be Shep Casey lol...............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH6eTuW_NHw (viewer discretion, this clip features Frisco with a perm)

Is this why Michael offers Rosalie a job at ELQ (or she asks for said job)? Isn't she a nurse? Why wouldn't Michael hire her for the AJ Quartermaine Clinic instead? Maybe she needs a temp job until it opens since Nina and Silas sure aren't paying her anymore. I'd be surprised if she actually lost her license for her shenanigans with Nina.

I could dig it, if it then turns out Rosalie was some Alcazar after all. Cue a mob/Cassadine war between Ted King's Lorenzo and Helena and co.! The show's plenty crazy as is, why not go for it?

• Love 2

I could dig it, if it then turns out Rosalie was some Alcazar after all. Cue a mob/Cassadine war between Ted King's Lorenzo and Helena and co.! The show's plenty crazy as is, why not go for it?

It would be really easy to retcon her as Lorenzo's daughter with his long lost love Sophie. Hell, go one step further and make Sophie a Cassadine.

I would love if they brought Tamara Braun back to play Sophie again.

• Love 1