Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I forgot to mention, I saw on the cover of ABC SID that another Q, in addition to Jase, was coming back.  Do we know who this is?

If another Q shows up I'm sure it will be some random person Ron made up. Why bother bringing back characters that already exist. 

Sonny is so gonna try and pin this shit on Ava or Franco, isn't he? No. You take the blame for what you did, bastard. No one, not even you gave a fuck about Connie. God, I hope she Ghost Leaves him for someone better. But not AJ because AJ is still alive, fuck you Ron.

• Love 1

Ava gets the medical care she needs with Kiki and Morgan by her side. Is her baby is out of the woods?

I swear, sometimes the UCG just writes itself. After reading this, I can't be the only one who thought of a forest-related catchphrase we often use …

Edited by OnceSane
spoiler tags are unnecessary in a spoiler thread

Ugh, Olivia's stupid visions are back?!?!

Gotta love how Tracy talks about her plans to risk ELQ for stupid Luke to a bunch of people who aren't ELQ shareholders.  Because there aren't any Quartermaines in sight, siiiigh.

The spoilers continue to make it sound like we're supposed to be rooting for Franco and Nina.  Um, no.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

Ugh, Olivia's stupid visions are back?!?!

Gotta love how Tracy talks about her plans to risk ELQ for stupid Luke to a bunch of people who aren't ELQ shareholders. Because there aren't any Quartermaines in sight, siiiigh.

The spoilers continue to make it sound like we're supposed to be rooting for Franco and Nina. Um, no.

I'm sure not going to root for Shawn, Sonny, Carly, and Silas, so Team Franco & Nina by default.

• Love 6

I'm not Team Nina, but I am Team Franco. Carly was the dipshit who told Franco about Sonny killing AJ. Franco is a SERIAL KILLER. Sonny keeps taunting him. Something's gotta give, and it won't be Sonny. 

Franco's disgusting, but this situation is entirely of Sonny and Carly's making.

• Love 7

I dunno. I like Silas policing the hospital. So he wins points. Plus, he didn't really care about Lauren. I'm kinda Team Silas. Nina is weird. Like, I watched OLTL and rooted for OG Todd Manning and I'm like whoa, simma down. She's approaching Stavros territory for me. But if she goes after Sonny, I could like her. I'm fickle.

• Love 1

I think Ron is absolutely desperate for people to root for Franco (and Nina) here. He doesn't seem to realize I can hate them all equally. I know when I'm being managed to try and make me side with the two most pointless, obnoxious characters on the show.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 7

I think Ron is absolutely desperate for people to root for Franco (and Nina) here. He doesn't seem to realize I can hate them all equally. I know when I'm being managed to try and make me side with the two most pointless, obnoxious characters on the show.

It was the spoiler about "BFFs" Franco and Nina comparing notes about their "hilarious" and "wacky" revenge schemes that made that clear as a bell to me.  We're supposed to be just bowled over by their antics while secretly crossing our fingers that Franina will be fall in love.  Ugh.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
http://tvsourcemagaz...0-2014-edition/

I like to imagine Dante's all yes, finally! Someone not a mobster or orange. Well, sometimes Ned is orange. But no one can beat Steve

Ugh Kiki sucks.  I read in Soap Opera Digest that Michael will start questioning AJ's murder and everyone around him (beginning with KIKI) tries to dissuade him from digging.  

They are all horrible people.  How do you dissuade someone from trying to find out the truth regarding a murder that effected them?

• Love 5

TPTB have said Fluke is NOT wearing a mask, which makes me think they do know who Fluke is, or who they want him to be.

However-the entire SL is so dumb, and veers off in so many directions, who knows anymore? It wouldn't be the first, or the last, time a show runner lied to throw off an audience.

IF they are not lying, however, it doesn't mean Fluke has to be Bill Eckert. TPTB said no masks. They didn't say no plastic surgery. I would imagine the same doctor who did Fluke's, likely did the same for Jason.

Which means Fluke could literally be almost any baddie in the past twenty years or so, back for revenge.

I will say, mask or plastic surgery, it can't be Larry. Unless Hugo is only coming back to tape flashbacks to before he became "Fluke", he can't possibly be Fluke (assuming the No Masks is NOT a lie).  Since we already know HN has taped with Jane as himself,  again...he can't be Fluke. It's not like he'd go to the trouble of having plastic surgery to look like Fluke (colored contacts included) then have it reversed to look like himself again. LOL

So no, Larry can't be Fluke. But is he involved with Helena somehow? Yes, I think he is. I think, in true old school Ashton fashion, he has no idea the depth of what he's into. He's just in it to make a buck, and get revenge on Tracy maybe. But he was never deadly or evil, and I don't think he will be this time, either.

Ava gets the medical care she needs with Kiki and Morgan by her side. Is her baby is out of the woods? Rosalie is compelled to reveal the location of Ava. Meanwhile Kiki warns Ava that someone is on her trail.

Something "terrible" needs to happen that leads to Ava, her baby, Rosalie, and Kiki being murdered.

If MSt had anything to do with it, it probably was simply her arrival. I don't believe she asked for MW's dismissal; but Ron may be willing to cast aside his old, less shiny, toy for his new one. It seems to be a theme with him.

Ava always seemed like a short term character.  I think even MW said the same in interviews.  I think its possible she is on her way out but I don't think any other actor had anything to do with it.  I think she might have just reached her expiration date with RC and FV.

• Love 1

Yeah, originally, Ava was just supposed to be a guest character, six or so episodes to help introduce Kiki.  And the part grew from there.

And if Ava is gone, I'd agree it has less to do with Michelle Stafford per say, and more to do with Ron a) burning through story for the character, b) writing her into a corner (the Connie murder), and c) being distracted by new toy Nina.

And yet Maura continues to be promoted - she's doing an event at the end of January with LW and FH, being billed as "The Women of GH". Maybe I'm incredibly blindly naïve, but I firmly believe Maura is going absolutely nowhere. They'll have a riot on their hands if they do. ;)

spoilers from Soap Opera Central

Week of October 20
Nina enlists help carrying out her diabolical plan

Nathan is desperate to save Nina from herself

Nina shares Rosalie's secret with someone

Morgan and Kiki ensure that Ava gets help

Ava receives news about her baby

Franco extends an unexpected invitation to the wedding

Sonny and Shawn move ahead with their deadly plan

Sonny's guilty conscience sparks a memory

Olivia has an ominous vision about Carly's wedding

Carly ignores Olivia's warning

Michael learns a shocking revelation about A.J.'s murder

Michael confides to Kiki about what he learned

Kiki turns to Morgan with her concerns

Bobbie and Brad talk to Lucas about his career

Jordan is tempted to tells the truth about her undercover work

Elizabeth continues to bond with "Jake" as she opens up to him about her past

"Jake" has an unexpected visitor

Tracy tells Dante and Lulu about what transpired in Amsterdam

Ned begs Tracy to reconsider her plans but Tracy is determined to save her husband

A sneak peek at next week

"Jake" and Elizabeth work together against Liesl

Scott takes Franco out for a bachelor party

Carly tries to persuade Michael to stop searching for the truth

Franco and Carly's wedding day arrives

Sonny makes a confession to Morgan

"Jake" and Elizabeth work together against Liesl.

Oh noes, what has mean ol' Dr. Obrecht done to stand in the way of Nurse Webber spending all day with one patient!

Scott takes Franco out for a bachelor party.

Stop it, Show.  Scotty does not give a shit about Franco, he does NOT!

• Love 5

spoilers from Soap Opera Central

Week of October 20

Nina enlists help carrying out her diabolical plan

Nathan is desperate to save Nina from herself

Nina shares Rosalie's secret with someone

Morgan and Kiki ensure that Ava gets help

Ava receives news about her baby

Franco extends an unexpected invitation to the wedding

Sonny and Shawn move ahead with their deadly plan

Sonny's guilty conscience sparks a memory

Olivia has an ominous vision about Carly's wedding

Carly ignores Olivia's warning

Michael learns a shocking revelation about A.J.'s murder

Michael confides to Kiki about what he learned

Kiki turns to Morgan with her concerns

Bobbie and Brad talk to Lucas about his career

Jordan is tempted to tells the truth about her undercover work

Elizabeth continues to bond with "Jake" as she opens up to him about her past

Tracy tells Dante and Lulu about what transpired in Amsterdam

Ned begs Tracy to reconsider her plans but Tracy is determined to save her husband

A sneak peek at next week

"Jake" and Elizabeth work together against Liesl

Scott takes Franco out for a bachelor party

Carly tries to persuade Michael to stop searching for the truth

Franco and Carly's wedding day arrives

Sonny makes a confession to Morgan

This all sounds extremely shitastic.

• Love 1

ABC sneak peeks: http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/news/sneak-peeks/141020-october-20-general-hospital-sneak-peek 

I can't decide whether I'm

a) happy that Lucas has taken after Tony and is a doctor (is his reluctance to practice medicine something simple like he doesn't feel like he can live up to his parents' legacies or is there some soapy secret from his Seattle days?)

or 

b) irritated that Lucas apparently has a SECRET MEDICAL DEGREE that nobody in his wide extended family knew about except Bobbie and that is an extremely lazy way to basically get viewers to shut up about Lucas not having a job.

• Love 1

PleaseletitbeAJPleaseletitbeAJPleaseletitbeAJ...

a) happy that Lucas has taken after Tony and is a doctor (is his reluctance to practice medicine something simple like he doesn't feel like he can live up to his parents' legacies or is there some soapy secret from his Seattle days?)

or 

b) irritated that Lucas apparently has a SECRET MEDICAL DEGREE that nobody in his wide extended family knew about except Bobbie and that is an extremely lazy way to basically get viewers to shut up about Lucas not having a job.

or

c)placing bets as to how long Lucas will work at General Hospital until Dr. O fires him.  ;)

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 1

ABC sneak peeks: http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/news/sneak-peeks/141020-october-20-general-hospital-sneak-peek 

or 

Long before he moved back to PC, Bobbie mentioned Lucas finishing med school. Then Ron forgot about all that and had him doing nothing except Brad once he arrived. 

• Love 1

c)placing bets as to how long Lucas will work at General Hospital until Dr. O fires him.  ;)

I recall Dr. O, the night she pushed Brad off the parapet (!!!), commenting several times that she thought Lucas was attractive.  So I could see her keeping him around for the eye candy. ;)

Long before he moved back to PC, Bobbie mentioned Lucas finishing med school. Then Ron forgot about all that and had him doing nothing except Brad once he arrived. 

All I remember is Bobbie and Scotty tucking into some wine at a crime scene (I believe Lante's apartment, after Nikolas had been shot on Stavros' orders) and Bobbie mentioning that Lucas had a job that he loved, but she didn't specify he was a doctor.

Like I said, I'm pretty happy he is a doctor (and I hope he talks about Tony when these scenes air), but the laziness of this set-up is also very annoying.

• Love 1

There had better be something juicy about Lucas' decision to be a bum instead of a doctor.  We've seen Lucas in action for almost a year now, apparently freeloading off of Carly and Bobbie, hanging out in bars apparently day and night, and being thirsty for sex everytime he's in the slightest vicinity of Brad.  He hasn't behaved very "doctorly" so to speak.

Edited by Syndicate
  • Love 1
Can we have ONE emotional, meaty story?

This would require an individual with depth, talent & the ability to write, skill asshat Ron doesn't have.

All I remember is Bobbie and Scotty tucking into some wine at a crime scene (I believe Lante's apartment, after Nikolas had been shot on Stavros' orders) and Bobbie mentioning that Lucas had a job that he loved, but she didn't specify he was a doctor.

I remember this as well. Maybe this will lead to Lucas working at the Waterfront Clinic vs at GH. I'm hoping it doesn't mean he will be working for Lulu at the HS or for Sonny at the Coffee warehouse instead.

Brad interacting with Bobby & Lucas is so cute. Why can't we have more interaction scenes like that?

• Love 1

I remember this as well. Maybe this will lead to Lucas working at the Waterfront Clinic vs at GH. I'm hoping it doesn't mean he will be working for Lulu at the HS or for Sonny at the Coffee warehouse instead.

Oh, I'm sure the SECRET MEDICAL DEGREE wasn't invented for no reason.  Lucas will be working at GH in no time, which, ugh, means he'll be interacting with Felix again.  Boooo.

• Love 1

There had better be something juicy about Lucas' decision to be a bum instead of a doctor.  We've seen Lucas in action for almost a year now, apparently freeloading off of Carly and Bobbie, hanging out in bars apparently day and night, and being thirsty for sex everytime he's in the slightest vicinity of Brad.  He hasn't behaved very "doctorly" so to speak.

Mooching- eh sounds like Dr. Britt, Thirsty for sex- um Patrick, Hanging at bars- Patrick, Hanging with your sslam piece- Pat and Silas.

Yup, he's GH approved!

• Love 1

My cableguide actually calls Jason "Jake Doe" on Wed.

On Fri, "Sonny has a psychic vision". Ok, wtf?!? Does Heather put lsd in his tea too?

ETA: just the idea of Mo stutter-barking, I mean acting, this out has me cracking up. I hope he busts out the jazz-hands-to-the-heavens.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3