Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

If Silas & Nina have a boy child, it will probably be Levi.  At least this keeps all of the assholes in one family, The Clays.  Any way we can retcon Sonny and Feliz into being Clay's too?  

I just hope the hunt reveals that it was really a girlchild. I know it isn't MUCH of an improvement, but I'd rather Lauren be the child than Levi if those are the two choices. We all know Lauren isn't going anywhere, but there is hope Levi can leave the island sooner rather than later.

Levi would be too old. Silas/Nina spawn would be around 20. So um Morgan, Kiki, Original Sabrina Age. You know, before they aged her and gave her lots of lots of sex.

Nathan was 5 when Nina went in the coma. Boychild had to be a bun in her beautiful, crazy oven then. So, Boychild is 5 years younger. There's no retcon, no acting, no sex experience that can make me think Levi is younger than Special Kitty. No fucking way.

Now here's a kick in the pants. A sneak peek is up at ABC. SamTrick are at the clinic, discussing a visit Sam had before so um I guess she goes on Monday or on Ron's twitter. She says she knocked out some security guards. Pat has held on to his GH ID and will use his ID or beard to get in.... and Sam puts The Glasses on and straight up says she's gonna be Sabrina. Oh my word. The pet has fallen.

Edited by Grrpants09
Expect Jason to be mentioned before he is seen.

Gee, really? 

If Lauren really is Nina and Silas's kid, I'll be curious how they explain Ava in all of this. Why would she lie for them? And why wouldn't she have used this to blackmail Silas once everyone was in Port Charles? I don't see the point of changing Lauren's parentage yet again. She's terrible no matter who she's related to. It doesn't give her a better or more story. That will never change.

• Love 1

There was also a post on Soapzone that SamTrick have a drunken kiss, but that's it for now.  I can't for the life of me find it again, I assume it was mentioned at either Kelly or Jason's event.  Anyone have a link perhaps??  Help a girl out?

And ugh, it sounds like Nina will be whitewashed now too, wonder if she has the same tumor Franco had??

I don't understand how Patrick comes out of this not looking like a giant asshole. He won't be patient with Robin, but he's having a grand old time running around with Sam - who he knows may still be a married lady, and she would want Robin to do whatever it took to save Jason. But he's keeping the Jason info from Sam.

Don't even get me started on Patty telling Emma about a potential divorce, first and alone. Good grief, even dysfunctional, toxic Don and Betty Draper on Mad Men knew to tell the children together about the divorce!

• Love 1

Rumor has it that Kelly said that Patrick has an out because he leaves the clinic thinking Jason is dead dead.  Of course, I'm sure he will remain pissy at Robin and assume that even though Jason is dead, Robin is willingly staying away to save Stavros and Helena because she is just that horrible a person.  He is an idiot

• Love 1

Has anyone heard anything more about Sonny taking his past due vacation? 

So Sam rarely has scenes with her new family but the damn O family is possibly getting a new member. Disgusting.

But Sam has had tons of scenes these past few years.  She's practically the lead female on this show.  With Jason coming back, she will be on the screen plenty.  I don't mind what they turned the Os into as they brought two more doctors and a wicked cute cop into Port Charles.  Don't worry, Doctors typically have a short shelf life these days on GH (see Matt and Stephen Lars).  Without the Os we'd have only ONE regular cast member these days playing a doctor (Patrick is on ice and Monica/Kevin are MIA) on a soap opera called General Hospital.  Are Britt and her mother despicable human beings?  Sure - but at the very least, they are doctors.

Edited by sunnyface
  • Love 1

From gh happenings:

Pictures of Carlos on set!!!! Short hair Levi does make it on camera!

Now for the other spoilers from their site:

Nathan looks into an odd burglary case

Lulu sees if hormone therapy can help her

According to SID, Liz finds Spencer (thanks to Joss and Cam), returns him to Nik

Pat doesn't tell Sam about his encounter with Robin at The Clinic

Silas confides in Lauren about The Breakup

Sonny checks on Alice via Micheal/Morgan

Olivia is interested in Ned

Ned, Micheal, Morgan have bad news for Alice

Molly gets more memories from the crash and talks to Silas about it

Week of Aug 11th:

8/12 the truth pressures Maxie as the wedding aporoaches. Is this really what she wants?

8/13 Olivia/Sonny confrontation over their relationship. Maxie/Levi wedding begins ominously

8/14 someone is in the line of fire at the Maxie/Levi wedding. Nik/brad/Britt come to a head with their issues

8/15 Felix and possibly Milo try their hands at new romances.

No date:

Levi is confronted by Nathan regarding his lies

Silas tells Sam the new info regarding Pat's accident

Britt is thrilled when Nik invites her to remain at Wyndemire

Lucas is honest with Brad about his feelings

A shot rings out on Maxie's wedding day

(edited)

I like SamTrick. I don't have a problem with them. I have a problem with Ron. He overdoes it with his shiny new toys & ends up over using and/or destroying them.

Patrick is a Prick. The only reason I don't hate Patrick is because I like JT. That mY end if Ron gives SamTrick his special brand of attention.

I should have known not to anticipate Robin's return. I'm not allowed to have nice things.

Why would Sonny ask about Alice? Does Sonny have to be part of every story? Why are Sonny & Olivia still talking about their relationship? Damn, Sonny, you had sex in the crypt of your middle son's father with with your youngest Son's girlfriend while cheating on your oldest son's mother. Olivia is the one you cheated on idiot.

I shouldn't be getting excited about the possible return of CoJones minus Felix because Ron will fuck it up. Also, because I'm not allowed to have nice things.

Felix/Milo will make a wonderfule couple. Bot unable to generate chemistry, bad acting & complete FF material.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 3

Lulu sees if hormone therapy can help her

Y'all are lucky you're not at my house right now since I'm whining no, no, no, no, noooooooo.

Is there any permutation of baby rabies that Lulu is NOT going to have? She was actually kind of interesting the other day when she was talking to Maxie about Maxie's issues and not talking about getting a baby of her own and ignoring the fact that a baby with both her and Dante's DNA already lives in her house. 

Deep breath. 

OK, my only other comment: Sheesh, Milo's back? I'd really hoped he was gone forever. He never was much of a character, and I'd kind of secretly hoped that he was planning to leave GH, so TIIC gave him a few lines for a few weeks as kind of a farewell present. I've never missed him.

• Love 1

According to SID, Liz finds Spencer (thanks to Joss and Cam), returns him to Nik

Of course she does. Does Nik show his gratitude by giving her some penis?

Britt is thrilled when Nik invites her to remain at Wyndemire

Of course she is, because she's pathetic. Nik is an idiot.

Lucas is honest with Brad about his feelings

Hopefully Lucas tells Brad to stay away from him or else he'll get a restraining order.

I'm hoping Brad is at the wedding for some reason and gets shot and dies. His heart can go to Alice.

Apparently the Danny twins' mom told people at the main cast event at FCW that Danny is being recast. KeMo supposedly told people it is, "obvious the boys don't want to do this anymore." Since they were cast when they were infants I'm not sure they ever did, but whatever.

They want Danny older when Jason comes back so that Jason has missed more and can interact, including rejecting Jason and wanting Silas instead. Plus they aren't at the age where they take direction.

I can't wait until they photoshop new Jason's face in the old pics of Jason. Bad photoshop makes my heart sing.

• Love 2
They want Danny older when Jason comes back so that Jason has missed more and can interact, including rejecting Jason and wanting Silas instead.

So this means that Sam heads back to Silas?  [stifling a huge yawn].

• Love 1

Ah, so we are in for father/son angst for when Jasus returns?  If I were a betting woman, I'd say we were in for Todd/Jack.  Blaming a father for not being around, even if he was kidnapped/held against his will?  Sounds about Ron's style.  

• Love 2

Watch Danny, who was born in 2012, be older than Cameron who was born in 2002.  

The last time i remember seeing Danny on screen it was months ago and Molly was (attempting to) carrying him.  The kid looked bigger than HP!

• Love 2

So this means that Sam heads back to Silas?  [stifling a huge yawn].

I don't know the time lines on this show boggle my mind. I mean Sam worn that same terrible shirt for like two weeks real time yet Ava gets months more pregnant in a couple of episodes?  Maybe if they age Danny they want to make it seem Sam and Silas were together longer before the breakup and Danny bonded with Silas then.

• Love 1

From what I've read (various accounts of what was said at different events) they are making him between like 4-6, I think. Old enough to have really bonded with Silas, Julian, Patrick, and be wary of this guy who is supposed to be the father he doesn't remember.

I'm going to be sad if Jason's had plastic surgery and we don't get photoshopped new Jason's face on old Jason's pics. But a 5-year-old would side-eye some guy claiming to be "Dad" that doesn't look like the guy in the pictures.

I think it is mainly to up Jason's anger at missing out on Danny's life so far & at Sam for moving on. KeMo basically told fans at her event Sam would definitely choose Jason. The question for me is, will Jason, if he comes back not as Jason Morgan" (but as Jason Q or some mix go Quatermaine & Morgan), choose Sam.

I think even though they're broken up, Silas and Sam will be back together when Jason comes back because that's how soaps roll. There is a rumor Jason comes back hating Sonny for killing AJ and Carly for covering it up, so Jason definitely remembers AJ is his brother if that is true. I would wet my pants if Jason was Team Jerome just because he hates Sonny.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ackgh73994/status/496117295211884544

Sounds like the Fluke storyline might drag out even longer than planned because of Tony's health.

Edited by Veronica

. Just bring in Bruce Weisz or Stephen Macht or whoever played Damien Smith and move the damn story along.

Because that would ruin TG and Ron's plan for Fluke to be Bill, even though doing so will be stupid, out of character and make no sense. Instead we are all suppose to sit back in awesome amazement, .

Because that would ruin TG and Ron's plan for Fluke to be Bill, even though doing so will be stupid, out of character and make no sense. Instead we are all suppose to sit back in awesome amazement, .

This.

My concern/fear is, if TG's health is still poor or his doctors don't clear him for a return back to work will they push this stupid ass story back to 2015 sweeps.

Way doesn't asshat Ron due the AJ reveal instead. Sonny's world needs to blow up. Carly's too.

So now I'm suppose to fanwank the Danny spent a lot of time with Silas & Patrick. I guess Ron will give the details on twitter.

• Love 1

Oh goody. Danny will be aged so that he can join the growing ranks of precocious brats on this show. Dear lord, make it stop!

Oh, and a shooting and havoc at Maxie's wedding? How novel and new! Because this show never features ruined weddings and shootings at fancy events! (Rolling my eyes).

Y'all are lucky you're not at my house right now since I'm whining no, no, no, no, noooooooo.

Is there any permutation of baby rabies that Lulu is NOT going to have? She was actually kind of interesting the other day when she was talking to Maxie about Maxie's issues and not talking about getting a baby of her own and ignoring the fact that a baby with both her and Dante's DNA already lives in her house. 

Deep breath. 

OK, my only other comment: Sheesh, Milo's back? I'd really hoped he was gone forever. He never was much of a character, and I'd kind of secretly hoped that he was planning to leave GH, so TIIC gave him a few lines for a few weeks as kind of a farewell present. I've never missed him.

The spoiler is from GH Happenings. If they didn't take the spoiler from a magazine or some place else official than it's just a rumor. And it looks like the spoiler didn't come from any place official, so I'd consider it a rumor still.

GH Happenings = takes everything from other websites and compiles it. The owner of that site has no spoilers of her own.

. . . Just bring in Bruce Weisz or Stephen Macht or whoever played Damien Smith and move the damn story along.

If it isn't Bill Eckert, than I hope they make it Damien Smith.

I agree with @Stinger97 that it is important that TG recover, but the show must go on. 

It feels as if the show has been in stall mode the last few months waiting on TG.   I think the AJ reveal, Sonny's breakdown, Ava giving birth, and Jasus returning are all set to occur AFTER the Luke reveal.  Is Ava now going to have a 15-month pregnancy?

It may sound cold, but the show cannot stop because of one actor.  

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3

I mean, agreed. I don't think the show should remain in a holding pattern indefinitely waiting on TG to recover. I was really only making the comment because I feel like his health is more important than the show. I may not always love Luke or even the stories I've heard about TG's politics on set, but I still hope the man makes a quick recovery. 

• Love 1

The spoiler is from GH Happenings. … , so I'd consider it a rumor still.

Thanks, Ulkis. I feel so much better now. My reaction to the thought of Lulu bug-eyed over babies again  was so visceral that all possibilities of rational thinking went out the window. 

Better Liz than Franco and/or Nina.

Who does Shawn hit by mistake this time?

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 5

I don't see why the show can't put aside the Fake!Luke stuff. Jordan can try to reconnect with TJ and help Julian keep Ava away from Sonny. Even when TG was around, the story wasn't exactly going gangbusters, so why not put the entire thing in mothballs until he's ready to return? Are viewers really clamoring for this thing to go on?

• Love 1

I think they've pushed that story off pretty long already. They need to get on with it or introduce a far more compelling intermediary villain than Mickey Diamond! Eyyyyy!!!

As it is, Jordan does not hold my interest on her own - Anna would. Maybe more intrigue with Anna, Julian, etc. I sympathize with the show regarding Tony Geary's RL situation which sounds grave indeed, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit rueful about it given the countless past occasions where storylines have stopped dead because Tony wanted another vacation.

• Love 2

I know it's AG so that may be the answer right there, but if he has health problems, can't they do a temporary recast like they did with Jen Lily as Maxie?

I agree that a person's health should come before a job but at the same time, things at work must go on.  

Edited by Mrs. Stanwyck

I wonder if Mickey Diamond was killed while they still thought TG would be back sooner rather than later. With block taping, you never know the chronology. I also wonder if they had more Fake!Luke/Mickey Diamond interactions planned but had to dump that because TG wasn't available.

At any rate, the whole story is an entire mess. A lot of it is because Ron can't pace a story properly even when he has all the actors he needs.

• Love 1

They wouldn't even have to explain a temp recast other than the voice over announcement.  They didn't try to explain why Maxie looked different.  It was just an announcement at the beginning of the episode that the role of Maxie is temporarily being played by Jen Lily.  From the characters' perspective, FakeLuke wouldn't look any different.

They could explain the recast by having Fake!Luke impersonate someone else. Takes the heat off of Fake!Luke (Jordan recognized his voice, and Anna is starting to wonder) and explains a new face

None of this would be necessary if Ron and TG would give up the insane idea that FakeLuke is Bill Eckhart (which does not Make any sense). Simple do a scene of an actor pulling off layers of make-up and stand revealed as Damian Smith (The only real choice: No one else hates both Luke and Sonny, and would have the mob connections to control the Jerome's), Joe Scully Sr, David Gray, Mouse or Papa Z. And then have them arrive in Port Charles.

The once Tony is well, the search for Luke can begin.

It is insane that Ron (and Geary) are holding the show's movement hostage to a storyline that any sane person could see would not work. Isn't there any one at ABC or Disney watching this?

• Love 1

He hasn't said it, but I think it is Bill. I've always thought so. And one line in his recent interview a couple weeks back - where he said something like, he'd been ready to retire but then he only let Ron Carlivati get a sentence or two into his pitch for this story before immediately saying "yes" - made me suspect that it had to be Bill, because Tony Geary has deeply resented the demise of Bill Eckert for years, adored the character and has been remodeling Luke into him ever since.

I wouldn't put it past RC to change it if he thinks people are catching on, or even throw out a red herring - here's Leigh McCloskey back for a couple days as Damian Smith, Fluke's ringer, here to die and throw fans off the scent! He did that once on OLTL, made Christine Jones literally come back for one day to play Pamela Buchanan's dead body to try and make people think Mitch Laurence wasn't back. But I don't think he will.

If that tweet is accurate, my biggest concern, sadly, is the possibility that Tony Geary might not long be with us. Which, in addition to being a tremendous loss for the show and the genre, would leave this story beyond fucked. Until now it sounded like he was recovering just fine.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2