Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, jsbt said:

Oh God, I forgot about that. Maybe Scott just ditched her for a trip to Denny's.

Scotty spending a meal at Denny's and bothering the wait staff is probably one of the more interesting scenarios I've read on this board over the past week. Certainly more interesting that anything that happened on the show.

• Love 4

In Scotty's defense, that story was stupid.   And MW/KS have awesome screen chemistry.   But everytime she's great with someone,  they tank it.  I don't want to see Carly/Ava: The Battle for Grave Baby or Morgan's Baby over and over.  

• Love 5
On 5/19/2016 at 6:05 PM, jsbt said:

Jean Passanante's ATWT rides again! Is he coming on to play another virile heterosexual ladies' man? No thanks.

Well, on ATWT, he played a character that was basically a Fabulous Gay Accessory who snarked at everybody.  Him playing a virile heterosexual ladies man would be.... a bit of a stretch.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, yowsah1 said:

Well, on ATWT, he played a character that was basically a Fabulous Gay Accessory who snarked at everybody.  Him playing a virile heterosexual ladies man would be.... a bit of a stretch.

Yeah, up until JP got her hands on him. It was...very odd

• Love 4
6 hours ago, yowsah1 said:

I am aware.

Wait.   His character was not gay?   Granted, nah I'm not going to discuss my ATWT viewing here, but I'll just say it's a bit patchy.  The new stuff anyway.  I know that a lot of the show was in a barn though.  

Anyway,  I know I liked him.   Decent actor, attractive but not Tree like.  Not hammy.  Eh, it works.   

(edited)

Apparently this is the audition script for the role of Daphne, from the website Showfax.

CASSADINE BIATHOUSE- NIGHT

A WOMAN DAPHNE, IN HER THIRTIES, WELL EDUCATED, BUT DRESSED AS A LOCAL, ENTERS THE ROOM WITH SOME ARTICLES TO PUT AWAY AND IS STUNNED WHEN DANTE GRAVS HER. 

Dante: Don't scream lady. Do you speak English? 

DAPHNE SHAKES HER HEAD YES, TERRIFIED AT WHAT SHES STUMBLED INTO. 

Dante: Are you alone?
Daphne: Yes. Who are you?
Dante: You first. 
Daphne: My name is Daphne. 
Dante: Why are you here?
Daphne: I live here. On the island. My house is up the road. Are you....from the Cassadine family? I thought they had deserted the island, though my daughter said she saw the lights on recently. 
Dante: okay enough. I'm asking the questions. Were you sent here as some sort of decoy? 
Daphne: No! Please. I don't want any trouble. I promise o won't tell anyone I saw you here! Just leave us alone. 
Dante: What do you know about the Cassadines, specifically Stavros and a woman named Laura Spencer and her son Lucky?

BEFORE ANYONE CAN RESPOND, NATHAN GROANS LOUDLY

Daphne: Are, are you from Port Charles? In New York? Why do you want to know about Laura Spencer? 

THEY HEAR SOMEONE COMING

Daphne: Hurry, come with me. I have a first aid kit at my house. I may even have a few antibiotics. Come with me. I mean you know harm. I...I know Laura and Lucky. I can tell you everything I know but your friend looks like he's in pain. There's no one at my house but my daughter Sarah. She's 8. Red hair. It's only one on this side of the island.

And another poster said this is the script they got through some casting office they work in, and this was the script. They're speculating maybe the show changed the script to throw people off (or the poster is bullshitting lol but my own personal instinct is they are not, but grain of salt obviously):

A woman, Daphne, in her mid thirties, well educated, but dressed as a local, enters the room with some articles to put away- and is stunned when Dante grabs her.

Dante: Don't scream. 
Do you speak English? 

Daphne shakes her head yes, terrified at what she's stumbled upon.

Dante: Are you alone?

Daphne: Yes. Who are you?

Daphne: (voice shaky) My name is Daphne.

Laura: Why are you here?

Daphne: I live here. On the island. My house is up the road. Are you....from the Cassadine family? I thought they had deserted the island, though I have seen lights recently.

Dante: Okay enough, we're asking the questions. 
Weren't you sent in here as some sort of decoy? 

Daphne: (Terrified) No! Please. I don't want any trouble. I promise o won't tell anyone I saw you here! 

Before anyone can respond, hear Kevin groan.

Daphne: I have a first aid kit at my house. I may even have a few antibiotics. I could get them and bring them back. Or you could go with me. I really mean you all know harm. But your friend looks like he's in pain. No one is going to see you. My house is the only one on Amilkon.

Edited by ulkis
(edited)
2 hours ago, Badsamaritan said:

If JJ isn't coming back, I will accept no substitute other than Jeff Branson. That's a dealbreaker. 

I still would fully endorse Mark Lawson.  Siiigh, Brody.

After dosing this with a healthy amount of salt, the idea of Dante teaming up with Laura and Kevin is kinda a fun one.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

I think the Nathan is with him one is more likely, but hopefully Laura would be along either way. And for the love of all that's holy, hopefully Lulu is not kidnapped a-freaking-gain.

• Love 1

The first one is the right one. I don't know about Showfax since they usually get the outdated ones, but I got my copy directly from the casting office (plus one from a talent agency) this morning and both are the first ones with Nathan and mentioning Stavros.

I'll let someone else post the other gem of a casting call that also went out lol.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh, I thought the second version read as more likely.  The first one - with the mentions of Stavros and Lucky - felt more fan fic-y.

I thought the same exact thing, it read like fanfic. LMAO at Dante's "I'm asking the questions". That was funny.

Casting sides usually use fake names, right? Because I'm cringing at Daphne on top of Darby and the other crap names we've gotten lately. 

16 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh, I thought the second version read as more likely.  The first one - with the mentions of Stavros and Lucky - felt more fan fic-y.

Oh, I just meant, either way I think Nathan will be more likely to be there with him. If anything shows up on screen it is likely to be a mish mash between the two scripts.

I wish Lucky were showing up but I suspect it will be more teasing.  :(

3 minutes ago, FloatOn said:

The first one is the right one. I don't know about Showfax since they usually get the outdated ones, but I got my copy directly from the casting office (plus one from a talent agency) this morning and both are the first ones with Nathan and mentioning Stavros.

I'll let someone else post the other gem of a casting call that also went out lol.

Ah, thanks. Are you talking about the Jennifer one? Since people were speculating it was probably Serena, I didn't bother since I feel like anything to do with Kevin, Lucy and any of their offspring seem suspect, but if it's an actual script I'll go back to find it.

3 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

I thought the same exact thing, it read like fanfic. LMAO at Dante's "I'm asking the questions". That was funny.

Casting sides usually use fake names, right? Because I'm cringing at Daphne on top of Darby and the other crap names we've gotten lately. 

I like it Daphne :p but then there's a Broadway actress I'm rather fond of whose name is Daphne, so that could be my affinity for it.

And yeah, they do usually use fake names a lot of the time.

2 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Ah, thanks. Are you talking about the Jennifer one? Since people were speculating it was probably Serena, I didn't bother since I feel like anything to do with Kevin, Lucy and any of their offspring seem suspect, but if it's an actual script I'll go back to find it.

Yes. Full disclosure, I haven't read the script to know one way or another who it is/might be. I just saw 20 something blonde with a baby in the casting call and my eyes glazed over at the thought of yet another 20 something with a baby.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Oh, I just meant, either way I think Nathan will be more likely to be there with him.

Oh, the second one gave me the impression that Laura is in the scene with "Daphne" and Dante and thus, since we know Kevin is committed to helping her, it would be likely he was there too.

And I guess I can't see Nathan getting wrapped up in this, since the show seems to be losing interest in him in favor of Griffin and he has the Claudette mess to deal with.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

After dosing this with a healthy amount of salt, the idea of Dante teaming up with Laura and Kevin is kinda a fun one.

Definitely Mark Lawson.  I've never found Jeff Branson all that good.  (I'm not discounting that the suck level of his AMC character had something to do with that, but, still, just not a fan.) 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Wee Pocket Police Squad!!!!!!    I will never not want that.   Plus, the sheer beauty of BH and ML would kill us all.   

If Stavros takes Lulu again, he can have her.   I can't sit through that again.  Just keep her, dude.  I dgaf.   It's cool.  

8 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

And I guess I can't see Nathan getting wrapped up in this, since the show seems to be losing interest in him in favor of Griffin and he has the Claudette mess to deal with.

Good point.

This is the Jennifer script

GENERAL HOSPITAL- AFTERNOON

A WOMAN JENNIFER, BLONDE AND IN HER LATE TWENTIES, STEPS OFF THE ELEVATOR AND TAKES OFF HER SUNGLASSES. SHE HADNT BEEN IN GENERAL HOSPITAL IN YEARS, AT LEAST NOT SINCE SHE WAS AROUND 12 OR 13. SHE SPIES JEFF WALKING TO THE NURSES' DESK AND SMILES. 

SHE WALKS UP BEHIND JEFF. 

Jennifer: Busy day?

JEFF TURNS AROUND QUCIKLY AFTER RECGONIZING THE VOICE. HES THRILLED AND THEY SHARE A WARM HUG. 

Jeff: I'm just so glad to see. 
Jennifer: It's so good to see you too. I'm sorry it's been so long. 
Jeff: Too long. Are Mark and the baby with you?
Jennifer: No, no. They stayed in Chicago. Caroline was getting sick and I didn't really want to bring her here with what's going on. 
Jeff: To tell you the truth, I wasn't sure you'd come. When we talked you didn't seem too high in the idea. 

JNNIFER STUTTERS FOR A MOMENT AND TRIES TO THINK OF WHAT TO SAY

Jennifer: I wasn't sure I was going to come. I've been so mad at both of them and their dysfunction for so long that it's just been easier to stay away. It's embarrassing. I still can't believe what she did to you.
Jeff: Hey, it happened and it had nothing to do with you or your sister. You don't have to apologize honey. You know that despite what happened with your mother, that I will always, always, love you. 
Jennicer: I know. I love you too. 

A NURSE WALKS BY AND HANDS JEFF A FILE. 

Jeff: Well, I know your sister will be thrilled to see you. Your mother too. 
Jennifer: Yeah. Where is she?
Jeff: Down the hall. 
Jennifer: Do they know what's wrong yet?
Jeff: They're running tests. Come on. I'll take you to see her. She doesn't know you're coming. 

JENNIFER HESITATES

Jennifer: Guess we might as well get this over with.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I hope Spencer knows that it's fake bc that's fucked up.

I can't believe I care about Spencer, but here we are.

Even more fucked up considering both Nikolas' parents did that to him.

I can't bring myself to actually care about Spencer though. He probably won't know though, in an attempt to get the actor who portrays the evil sprite another emmy nomination. gah.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I can't bring myself to actually care about Spencer though. He probably won't know though, in an attempt to get the actor who portrays the evil sprite another emmy nomination. gah.

No. No. No. No. I do not want to see this kid scream and cry. Sigh.

Again, this show only brings these kids out for BS reasons. And I still can't get over Jake being used to prop Franco when the kid should be bonding with his damn parents.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, ulkis said:

If Nik is believed to be dead,  I can imagine that Sonny the child collector will sue Laura for custody and be as nasty with Laura as he is to Ava.

• Love 3
(edited)

Liz starts fresh with a new house and maybe a new love? Will her friendship with Franco turn into more or will his past get in the way? #GH

Yes, 12th billionth time's the charm! Now this story with Franco will work!

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 10
(edited)

Reading summer preview tidbits on Twitter, I'm annoyed afresh that Lucas has been shoved aside and now attacked and possibly killed to make room and story for Griffin and Dr. Michael Easton.  Why couldn't Lucas be the one to stop the hospital serial killer?

And gawd, it's another fuckin' John McBain story.  "John McBain Dr. Michael Easton has been falsely accused of a crime.  With only Marty Natalie Sam Carly at his side, he'll have to do whatever it takes to clear his name!".  UUUGGGHHH!!!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
(edited)

Here are the rest of them

Claudette is a major threat to Nathan and Maxie as their wedding draws closer. #GH

Anna still committed to bringing down Julian. Paul is determined to get close to Anna. #GH

Hayden comes to terms with Nik's disappearance, her mother arrives, and she is pulled into the drama with Finn. #GH

Sabrina is shocked when someone from her past arrives and disrupts her reunion with Michael. #GH

Ava makes a decision about Avery and is also on some adventure. #GH

Griffin's connection to Nathan is revealed. #GH

Curtis is hired by Nina. He also grows closer to TJ. #GH

Dillion/Kiki/Morgan triangle kicks off. #GH

Valerie starts a relationship with Curtis, becomes a cop, and part of the hospital killing mystery. #GH

Jordan and Andre grow closer but some secrets from her past come to light and affect all her relationships. #GH

Kristina and Aaron open a new business together with help from Sonny. As they grow closer, Parker gets in the way. #GH

Tracy's attachment to Sabrina's baby surprises her. She and an unexpected ally join forces to help Finn. #GH

Lulu and Dante reconcile but their plans are derailed into a new adventure in a unlikely place. #GH

Kevin and Laura still in their Helena journey. #GH

I guess their is a serial killer roaming the hospital and Finn is the main suspect. #GH

Liz starts fresh with a new house and maybe a new love? Will her friendship with Franco turn into more or will his past get in the way? #GH

Jason and Sam work together to solve the mystery surrounding Nik and clear his name. This kicks off an adventure w/ unlikely companions. #GH

Sonny committed to bringing Julian to justice. He also pulled into the problems of his kids. Carly teams up with Finn #GH

I don't want to hear babbling about Julian if he's not actually outta here

I would be "are you kidding" with that Kristina/Aaron spoiler if I didn't know it's going to get 2 minutes of airtime over the summer, unlike the 4 minutes everyone else will get cause there are so many damn characters.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5
(edited)

Meanwhile, I'm not seeing any hint of story for Lucy and/or her daughters, or Annie Donely, in these summer preview spoilers.

But we are getting Rebecca Budig's mother AND someone from Sabrina's past! #eyeroll

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

Ugh I knew a Morgan/Kiki/Dillon triangle was coming. The new Sonny/Brenda/Jax. There is nothing root worthy about Morgan/Kiki he slept with her mother numerous times. 

I bet Nik fakes his death.

Sounds like every one ends up on Casadine Island eventually. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm kinda intrigued by how horrible most of them sound. And ngl some of them actually intrigue me as in I might like them. I'm so ashamed!

<Does the SBu!Jason headshake of disappointment>

• Love 4
5 hours ago, ulkis said:

I bet Nik fakes his death.

Ditto.

5 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I hope Spencer knows that it's fake bc that's fucked up.

I can't believe I care about Spencer, but here we are.

The man refused life-saving surgery so he could hump the couch.  I'll be surprised if he reminds the staff to feed the kid.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, mybabyaidan said:

Is there any possibility that Daphne is Emily?  Dante never met her right?  And if her daughter is 8, it could be a NEm baby....Em died in 07 or 08 right?

Nope, he didn't. He did see Rebecca though more than once, but not enough that I can't buy him not recognizing her, so that's still fine. I saw some people speculating she might be Emily too.

• Love 2

Sweet Jesus. Not Emily. I can't take another Nik spawn. Unless Rebecca was Emily and the kid ends up the Zander lookalike's (Aaron on that plane!).

The math is hinky there, but IDC!

• Love 2