Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

If they want it to be Paul and not reveal it yet, they could always have that be why Robin leaves town - to go into hiding, because they don't know who's after her.  Then they'll just play out the resolution to her story without her, because, why not? 

• Love 1

Honestly, I don't think those writing this crap know who has Robin

Sadly factual. The only reason she's back is bc of JT. So they probs came up with something 2 weeks ago.

If they want it to be Paul and not reveal it yet, they could always have that be why Robin leaves town - to go into hiding, because they don't know who's after her. Then they'll just play out the resolution to her story without her, because, why not?

I wouldn't mind this in any other circumstance but this one. IMO, Robin needs to leave this show free and without fear and without any lingering story connected to her. Three years is enough.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 3

Hornsby likely leads back to Helena and Faison anyway. In Ron's endless story they were all a parade of villains aligned together. It does fit, as I think Hornsby worked with Faison in the cartel long ago.

Edited by jsbt

I'm a little surprised by the wedding promo because I truly thought Carly would be a) at Jakeson's side b) directly behind him or c) wrapped around his leg when he says "I'm Jason ... Jason Morgan."  I'm curious to see if Carly either tries to take Nik's head off or vows revenge on him in the immediate aftermath of the Jake Doe as Jason reveal. 

I figure a Liz-Sam and/or Liz- Carly catfights will happen at some point too. I suppose it's too much to hope for that Carly will kiss Robin's ass in gratitude during KMc's brief return. Speaking of, did I miss news of when Kim is specifically supposed to be back?

I suppose it's too much to hope for that Carly will kiss Robin's ass in gratitude during KMc's brief return. 

That's a rhetorical question, yes? Because even though Robin's last words to the SheBeast was that she, the beast would get down on her knees and kiss her (Robin's) feet, what will probably happen is the She-Beast getting in Robin's face and demanding WHY she didn't tell everyone HER, that Jason was alive and that's why Robin was leaving. And then blame her for Jason being amnesiac and not remembering his loved ones HER. Because if Robin had let Jason's family and friends HER know that he was alive, then he would be with them HER now, and not with Liz.

If the opposite happens, I will be very, very, very surprised.

• Love 6

That's a rhetorical question, yes? Because even though Robin's last words to the SheBeast was that she, the beast would get down on her knees and kiss her (Robin's) feet, what will probably happen is the She-Beast getting in Robin's face and demanding WHY she didn't tell everyone HER, that Jason was alive and that's why Robin was leaving. And then blame her for Jason being amnesiac and not remembering his loved ones HER. Because if Robin had let Jason's family and friends HER know that he was alive, then he would be with them HER now, and not with Liz.

If the opposite happens, I will be very, very, very surprised.

I don't know, I'm willing to believe she may be very grateful. Robin may have had Jason first, but she also hasn't considered him a romantic prospect in nearly two decades, and Robin isn't the one lying about Jason's identity. No, Liz is the much bigger threat to Carly over Jason than Robin has been in a long time, and I think the truth coming out will officially signal that Liz is Carly's Most Hated Person over Robin.

I mean, I could always be wrong, but it feels that way to me.

• Love 3

I also think Carly will be too busy with Liz to be screaming about Robin. Although maybe Carly ranting about Robin will bring Jason's memories back. Heh.

She's started filming so I'd guess towards the end of the month/early December.

Nov. 13 is her first airdate.

• Love 1

I don't know, I'm willing to believe she may be very grateful. Robin may have had Jason first, but she also hasn't considered him a romantic prospect in nearly two decades, 

I should have been more clear--I didn't mean in a romantic interest sense; but we all know that she has marked Jason and Jax as hers and has said "I'm not sharing" when it comes to those two.  So she considers Jason hers, as in her property and that in her delusional mind, she always comes first with him. And so, Robin should have told her that Jason could possibly be alive and that she should have been there when Robin left to try and save him, because according to her world view, Jason would "hear" her and "know" her and respond to the fucking She-Beast.

After all, she got all judgmental toward Robin when Robin was leaving--accusing her of leaving her family after they just got her back or some shit, and how selfish Robin was being. So no, I don't expect her to be grateful or thankful or respectful toward Robin.  Because deep, deep down, she resents the fuck all that Robin had Jason first and that he loved her in a way that she still wishes Jason would love her ass. And that ain't ever gonna happen.

• Love 2

Wow, next Friday already? I mean, we did see the spoiler about Patrick trying to contact her for next week.

In any event, cool!

He probs calls her the day after the wedding to call her a lying liar or something.

But yay! She's gonna be freeeee soon.

• Love 1

Liz confronts Sam on the 16th. From National Enquirer.

What in the what now.

Liz: How DARE you come in-between me and your amnesic, not really dead husband! We were getting married! You told me to follow my heart dammit!

• Love 8

I just can't believe, at that juncture, Liz is STILL not going to be feeling any guilt or remorse.

But it's their time! Why can no one else see that?? She finally has Jason free and clear of the mob and Sonny and Carly, and his memories, spouse, children...but hey, she makes him pancakes! Totally a fair trade-off.

Sam can't even cook! Wait until he remembers that little nugget!

Well, Sam is probably being selfish and wanting her not dead husband when Liz went to all the trouble of convincing Patrick that his second wedding proposal in 2 years was a good idea

Ain't that the truth. Frankly Sam should just feel ashamed of herself being so selfish and thinking only about "herself" and not the real victim here, Liz, as usual.

• Love 8

What in the what now.

I really hope that's a typo and the names are supposed to be reversed. But probably not. I'm sure Liz will say some bullshit about how Jason should be/stay with her because Sam moved on and left him behind (despite Sam THINKING HE WAS DEAD and everyone and their mom doing their best to convince her of that).

Welp. I guess I'll be having a rage blackout on the 16th.

I may drink heavily to avoid this very thing.

• Love 2

Liz just wanted to spare everyone who mourned for Jason the trouble of un-mourning him is all. She didn't want them to suddenly, you know, change everything around by acknowledging his existence again and all that tom foolery.

Plus she's just thinking abut the kids as well, well her kids at least, Danny was a baby when Jason "died" so it isn't as if he really needed Jason in his life, can't miss what you never had! Her kids desperately need a Daddy and since their real dad was eaten by his "darkness" or whatever Jake is the ticket. How can anyone fault her for wanting to give her children stability based on lies and deceit and secrets?

• Love 8

I really hope that's a typo and the names are supposed to be reversed. But probably not. I'm sure Liz will say some bullshit about how Jason should be/stay with her because Sam moved on and left him behind (despite Sam THINKING HE WAS DEAD and everyone and their mom doing their best to convince her of that).

I was wondering if the word might be "comforts" instead of "confronts".  But that would still be douchey of Liz.

• Love 2
I think the truth coming out will officially signal that Liz is Carly's Most Hated Person over Robin.

Not that it really matters, but I think Liz and Robin are constantly exchanging places depending on how Carly feels. The lie will definitely put Liz on top, but I also wonder if Carly will rail on Robin for not trying to get in touch with her about Jason being alive.

I think that spoiler is poorly worded. Liz will "confront" Sam, but I don't think Liz instigates it. Spoilers are always so terribly written I never know what to think. The language is always overblown, but I know it's so they don't always say "X characters talk." So they punch it up and make them wrong.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

I think the truth coming out will officially signal that Liz is Carly's Most Hated Person over Robin.

But... I thought all was forgiven after Liz agreed to donate NotJake's kidney to Joss? (which, shouldn't GH kind of be in a little bit of trouble for harvesting organs of an unknown dead child?)

What the actual bluedilly fuck?

Liz confronts Sam. That's what that blurb said, right? Right?!

Jesus. I don't even like Sam and despise Carly and Liz, but if Sam and Carly want to tag-team this delusional arrogant bitch and grind her into mulch, I'll pop some popcorn and bring some refreshments, alcoholic or not for whomever, and enjoy.

Liz needs to hurt. The more, the better.

• Love 9
Liz needs to hurt

Uh-oh, I have a thought.

Could another potential custody battle perhaps be on the way if Jason decides to try and get full custody of Cyborg Jake Jr. once all the dust settles, the full truth is revealed and he finds out how far she went and all she did to keep him in the dark.

Good god it would be such a hellish throw down, worse than even Sony and Ava I bet. It'd be those like Nik, Laura, Felix, Pip, Sabrina and Liz pitted against Sonny, Carly, Sam, Michael, Morgan and Jason in a court of law. 

And somehow I am sure the Nina, the SERIAL KILLER and Kiki will be involved as well...

• Love 1

Interesting:

@jmcrenny: NE 11/16: Liz confronts Sam; Emma has a scary encounter. #GH

Spin returns on the 18th to help a friend. Maybe Jason still wants to know the other person in town who knew so he's back to dig and Liz freaks out

SourceRyan ‏@SourceRyan 10m10 minutes ago
there's more to that "Liz confronts Sam" spoilers. Sam/JaSam fans are gonna rage. I think it's great though

I can't give anything away but it is different from the brief 2012 Jizam nonsense.

out of context the spoiler is misleading. In context, it makes sense. It's ballsy of Liz, that's for sure.

you'll see Sam and JaSam trying to figure out where they stand in each other's lives. He's Jason, but he's not Sam's Jason.

The story was mishandled. But a new team is in place and they're determined to do it right.

Well at least it's different! And I'm glad that it won't be like the Niz blowup with Liz (and Nik) just standing there taking it while someone screams at them for 20 minutes. Liz deserves it for sure, but her not getting screamed at without giving it back is kind of ok with me. So, my unpopular opinion about that spoiler is....yay?

• Love 1

In a sense, I'm happy the Nikolas and Liz parts of the reveals are separate. One worry was that Sam, Carly et. al would start screaming at Liz and ignore Nikolas' huge role in this.

I'm now wondering if they're gonna have him involved with Robin's story. Because with the way they've written it so far, it makes no sense that he wouldn't know she's a prisoner.

If it means I'll eventually get to see Robin slap him across the face or Anna karate chop him in the throat, sign me up!

Change this to Robin scissor kicking Nik in his family jewels and I'm in. That would be the worst punishment for him since sexing up the ladies - taken or not - seems to be all he is good for these days.

• Love 2

If it means I'll eventually get to see Robin slap him across the face or Anna karate chop him in the throat, sign me up!

Yes, please. I'm not here for anything less. Robin lost everything. I'm just happy Ron is gone or it'd be exactly like last time with Dr. O singing, joined by Liz and Nik as her backup dancers.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

Speaking of Dr. O, if the show's not going to use her anymore, I say have her be mixed up in this latest Robin abduction, have a final faceoff between her and Anna/Robin, and then have her die in spectacularly soapy fashion, preferably while wearing a kicky wig. 

• Love 7

Speaking of Dr. O, if the show's not going to use her anymore, I say have her be mixed up in this latest Robin abduction, have a final faceoff between her and Anna/Robin, and then have her die in spectacularly soapy fashion, preferably while wearing a kicky wig.

I'd rather just never see her again. I don't need an explanation.

• Love 6