Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

None of the families do, because we never see more than one or two of them together at the same time. They're all off in their own bubbles. Every time Carly talks about her brother Lucas, I have to stop and think how that is. 

What's the point of making everyone related if you're not going to take advantage of those connections? Gah.

I know, but at least there's still kind of a group to be gathered with some other people, you know? Yes, Carly, bobbie, Lucas and her kids are Spencers, but they've always felt a bit different from the Luke/Laura/Lucky/Lulu unit. At least imo. Which is all the more reason Lulu and Valerie should have been friends first.

Don't be silly. Whatever gave you the idea that someone has to "go" if they kill somebody?

You certainly raise a fair point.  I guess it is more accurate to say that if Ava is the one that killed Silas, I think she is probably gone.  I don't know how they write her out of having killed 2 non-mob people.  If it's Morgan, he probably gets diagnosed with bi-polar and gets an out for that.  But in the end I think it will be Madeline.

• Love 1
I don't know how they write her out of having killed 2 non-mob people.

I love this clarification! 

We GH viewers read that and just nod our head yes, and think that's so true! If only the deaths were mob-related, they'd be getting a pass for "defending their territory," "keeping the bad mob out," or "it was a risk [the victim] took."

Hey, is this how Anna gets her free pass?

Speaking of Anna, I'm not even forward to her initial return. Now that we now that Sloane's return is only temporary, why should I care about her first weeks back? They're just going to wrap up that storyline. Nothing for me to invest there in.

This show has got to figure out, and figure out fast, how to create stakes.  You know, those things that matter.

• Love 2

I'm not interested in Anna until she cares more about her daughter than that douchebag (Sloane, Patrick, or whoever this can be applied to). I don't know what it is about this show and wanting the entire town to pretend like Robin never existed. And it really doesn't have to do with her being off-screen. She's a vet. She CAN be mentioned in context to her family. Ron and his team have no problem mentioning Courtney, Jax, Emily, Kristina, etc. Hell, Robin's nickname should be SWSNBN.

• Love 3
I know, but at least there's still kind of a group to be gathered with some other people, you know? Yes, Carly, bobbie, Lucas and her kids are Spencers, but they've always felt a bit different from the Luke/Laura/Lucky/Lulu unit. At least imo. Which is all the more reason Lulu and Valerie should have been friends first.

Luke/Laura/Lucky/Lulu were always especially tight, I agree. That's their strength and weakness, I think. Maybe when GF returns, she'll have more to do with Lulu. That would help a lot. And I also agree that Valerie and Lulu should have been friends first—or at least establish Valerie a bit more than they did—before Valerie slept with Dante.

For someone who loves plot points, Ron doesn't really do plots.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2

http://soapcentral.com/gh/content/scoop/spoilers/2015/150824.php

"Kiki is furious with Morgan"

I was about to ask what's her problem and then I remembered all the cheating. god them and their stupid kindergarten relationship

That's . . . a lot of Morgan. Maybe I'll like him again, who knows.

ETA: soaptown spoilers

soaptown spoilers 8/21

No truth to the rumors that BH is leaving. A "certain webmaster" likes to make up bullshit and stir stuff up. 

Liz & Nik are going down, Nik probably first, but no reveal until November sweeps. 

Sonny is shot and on his death bed and that's when he marries Carly.  Kristina is back only for a few episodes because of Sonny's impending "death". 

Madeline kill Silas because she wanted him to sign a document. He wouldn't so she forced him at knife point, then killed him. 

Linda Elena Tovar has no idea what Rosalie's secret is

Ava is outed while Scott is questioning her on the witness stand. 

Brad's Mom is coming to town

WILL SONNY DIE? asked no one genuinely since August 1997.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 13

http://soapcentral.com/gh/content/scoop/spoilers/2015/150824.php

"Kiki is furious with Morgan"

I was about to ask what's her problem and then I remembered all the cheating. god them and their stupid kindergarten relationship

That's . . . a lot of Morgan. Maybe I'll like him again, who knows.

ETA: soaptown spoilers

soaptown spoilers 8/21

WILL SONNY DIE? asked no one genuinely since August 1997.

Now it's changed to "WHY WON'T SONNY DIE?????" 

• Love 14

I'm seriously considering not watching until November. I can't, y'all. I can't watch this ~let's feel sorry for Sonny~ BS. I can't watch Liz/Jake/Sam/Douchebag. I can't watch Morgan. I don't give a crap about Silas' killer or Rosalie's secret. I don't care about Brad AT ALL...

• Love 5

For god's sake, WHY????????????? He doesn't even love her, and he's admitted that. It makes absolutely no sense. Damn this pointless character to hell.

The only reason I can remotely think of as to why is that he "got her back" from Michael.  (Of course, that was only after Michael dumped her ass, but Morgan's not too swift.)  So she's some kind of trophy in the battle of the brothers. 

The only reason I can remotely think of as to why is that he "got her back" from Michael.  (Of course, that was only after Michael dumped her ass, but Morgan's not too swift.)  So she's some kind of trophy in the battle of the brothers. 

No no KerleyQ. Morgan really loves Kiki, but it was the bipolar that made him cheat! But he really loves Kiki and now he's in so much paaaaaaaain over losing her even though they've been dating TWO MONTHS. 

If Morgan is 100% really bi-polar, Dante better not apologize for anything he said to the idiot when he arrested them. That was my favorite episode of the year, possibly.

• Love 7

No no KerleyQ. Morgan really loves Kiki, but it was the bipolar that made him cheat! But he really loves Kiki and now he's in so much paaaaaaaain over losing her even though they've been dating TWO MONTHS. 

If Morgan is 100% really bi-polar, Dante better not apologize for anything he said to the idiot when he arrested them. That was my favorite episode of the year, possibly.

I wonder what kind of shit you could get away with in Port Charles if you were bipolar AND Helena was involved? 

• Love 6

I wonder what kind of shit you could get away with in Port Charles if you were bipolar AND Helena was involved? 

Holy crap, what if you were bipolar, Helena was there, and your wife went to Africa to help kids with HIV and you went to hotel room and found another man's things there with a breakfast tray but didn't actually bother to get an explanation? My heart is already breaking for the person in this extreme circumstance.

• Love 9

The writers feel contempt for the non Sonny worshipping fans. How else do you explain the shit coming up? To act like there is a chance he will die just for him to not (like the cockroach they he is) after the will he or won't he game they played with AJ just to kill him off?

Talk about rage inducing.

• Love 3

Holy crap, what if you were bipolar, Helena was there, and your wife went to Africa to help kids with HIV and you went to hotel room and found another man's things there with a breakfast tray but didn't actually bother to get an explanation? My heart is already breaking for the person in this extreme circumstance.

!!!! Well, you don't need to be bipolar to be a man on this show and cheat on a woman. You're always excused 'cause the WOMAN DIDNT PAY ATTENTION TO HIM ENOUGH, OK!!

• Love 4

"Is Emma still calling you Sam? She should call you mom!"

"I tried to call that bitch Robin while I was in Europe and her phone is disconnected.  Oh well, you two DESERVE to be happy"

• Love 1

I have a bad feeling that Samtrick's surprise visitor is Anna, who comes home and immediately stops by to prop them

I'm hoping it's Kristina. I'm upset though that Lexi's visit is only short term. In the meantime, we're stuck with SERIAL KILLER and CRAZY REPETITIVE BABY STEALER.

• Love 4

It's probably Kristina. Or Jake and Liz swinging by to ask Sam and Patrick to be their maid of honor and best man.

Yup! Patrick, Liz, Jake, and Sam will all be standing up there along with officiant Lucy, and Nik in the front row, as Robin bursts in and announces that Jake is Jason.

• Love 1

I'm hoping it's Kristina. I'm upset though that Lexi's visit is only short term. In the meantime, we're stuck with SERIAL KILLER and CRAZY REPETITIVE BABY STEALER.

Lexi only started taping this week so I doubt it is her.  I don't think she is even at the wedding.  No girl children allowed at the wedding

• Love 3

Yup! Patrick, Liz, Jake, and Sam will all be standing up there along with officiant Lucy, and Nik in the front row, as Robin bursts in and announces that Jake is Jason.

I'm going to need Robin to burst into another Patrick wedding, just so she can see that this man falls in love with anything, including potted plants.

Lexi only started taping this week so I doubt it is her.  I don't think she is even at the wedding.  No girl children allowed at the wedding

Avery will probably be there…Sonny likes to keep a close eye on his new possessions, especially with Ava being outed in court today.

• Love 2

I'm going to need Robin to burst into another Patrick wedding, just so she can see that this man falls in love with anything, including potted plants.

And he also seems to a strangely narcotizing effect on women, in that any female who gets involved wth him for any amount of time turns into a saintly bore.

• Love 1

And he also seems to a strangely narcotizing effect on women, in that any female who gets involved wth him for any amount of time turns into a saintly bore.

He borderline whispers in this pairing with Sam. I don't know who to blame for that.

• Love 1

Sabrina was already a saintly bore and she's now ruining MWOP.

GO AWAY, Sabrina.

Or go get paired with Nate

• Love 1

Sabrina was already a saintly bore and she's now ruining MWOP.

GO AWAY, Sabrina.

Or go get paired with Nate

I'm really pissed . . . I've gone from Sabrina's biggest hater to not only one of only supporters here but genuinely liking her and the pairing with Michael, back to hating her when she magically became a Sonny-ass-kisser.

Now, this latest real-motherfucking-bullshit about bi-polar disorder making cold-blooded murder okay didn't make me angry, but I did hit 'delete' and then took the show off 'series record'.

• Love 9

I feel like an Oprah reference is needed here. YOU get bipolar! YOU get bipolar! Everyone gets bipollllaaarrr!

It's the new reasons!

Well, not everyone can be like Patrick. He doesn't even need an excuse. He's just perfect and right and deservedly happy. <3

• Love 1

I feel like an Oprah reference is needed here. YOU get bipolar! YOU get bipolar! Everyone gets bipollllaaarrr!

"YOU'RE out of order!  And YOU'RE out of order... this WHOLE SHOW is out of order!"

::Gets dragged out, still yelling::

• Love 4

I had a bad thought yesterday....

Potentially the Jakeson stuff could be dragged out longer, even with the promise his identity will come out.  Just because people find out he is Jason doesn't necessarily mean Liz's lie will be revealed at the same time.  It might actually be soapier if it didn't.   Jason could truly be torn...His new feelings for Liz as Jake, and his old feelings (possibly/probably still there feelings)  for Sam.  Then, when the lie comes out, the damage to JaSam might not be fixable. 

I don't know if I could take much more of Liz guilty face.  It annoys me even more than how friggin dumb Jakeson is.  I hope I am wrong and it all comes out.

• Love 1

I think if the ratings weren't in the shitter, they'd probably prolong the Liz lie and the reveal. But I'm pretty sure all will be exposed in November.

If any of TPTB actually knew what they were doing the Jason reveal would happen in September or early October. 

• Love 6

If any of TPTB actually knew what they were doing the Jason reveal would happen in September or early October.

I agree. They should already be running promos on that. Not "Who Killed Silas?" So idiotic.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

I agree. They should already be running promos on that. Not "Who Killed Silas?" So idiotic.

Especially since few gave a shit about Silas when he was alive. So by that logic, why the hell would anyone care who killed him?!

• Love 2
Just because people find out he is Jason doesn't necessarily mean Liz's lie will be revealed at the same time.

That's interesting, actually, because they are separate issues. Linked, but separate. Laura and Nik (and Lucky, but never mind) are the only ones who know Liz also knows who Jakeson is. If someone else finds out independently and tells, there's no need for those three to let on they knew.

It can still be a sweeps story, as the reveal itself isn't as important as what happens after. That's where the drama is, so sweeps can focus on that.

Edited by dubbel zout

That's interesting, actually, because they are separate issues. Linked, but separate. Laura and Nik (and Lucky, but never mind) are the only ones who know Liz also knows who Jakeson is. If someone else finds out independently and tells, there's no need for those three to let on they knew.

Yup. How hard would it be for every to just chalk it up to Helena & REASONS! Just have it come out via some newly found file of Jake's actual identity. No backlash for Nik, Laura or Liz. Where did the whole investigation on what the hell happened to Jake and how was he kidnapped from his family go? And whose kidney is in Joss? Who the hell is buried in Jake's freaking grave? Aren't the police interested in that? Is there a grieving family out there looking for a lost/kidnapped boy? WTF?

• Love 3

Nikolas suggested that to Liz, a few months ago.  I forget when, I think right before the Hayden fight.  But he suggested Jake finding out another way that didn't involve outing Liz and Nikolas but she shot it down.   She had an out, and didn't take it.  I REALLY need for Nikolas AND Liz to finally be revealed for the scum they are.

• Love 6

I just worry that this story is going to damage Liz beyond repair and she'll end up going the way of Tony Jones - torn down, but never built up again.

I'm hoping for some sort of an "out" that will preserve Liz's character - like have her pull off a mask a la FonDuke and turns out she's been Faith Roscoe all this time and the real Liz has been held prisoner with Robin ever since Jake came back to town or something.  Or Helena put a chip in her head to make her obsessed with Jake.  Something, anything...

• Love 2

I just worry that this story is going to damage Liz beyond repair and she'll end up going the way of Tony Jones - torn down, but never built up again.

I'm hoping for some sort of an "out" that will preserve Liz's character - like have her pull off a mask a la FonDuke and turns out she's been Faith Roscoe all this time and the real Liz has been held prisoner with Robin ever since Jake came back to town or something.  Or Helena put a chip in her head to make her obsessed with Jake.  Something, anything...

I just fell down the rabbit hole of watching 1998 clips of Liz/Lucky/Laura/Luke/Nik/Hells/Stefan and THESE ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE. And not in a "Oh, they grew up" way, but in a "These characters were ultimately shit on" way.

• Love 8