Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Why is being a Cassadine such a deep dark secret? Rosalie should be exploiting that fact, trying to get money and power, not being reduced to Nik's minion. 

As ever, just when I can't think this show can get any stupider, Ron manages to make it so.

• Love 7
(edited)

Why is being a Cassadine such a deep dark secret? Rosalie should be exploiting that fact, trying to get money and power, not being reduced to Nik's minion.

As ever, just when I can't think this show can get any stupider, Ron manages to make it so.

Don't me wrong, there are certain scenes, particular characters, and a couple of couples that are still written well. But for me ever since the live episodes the show isn't just bad, it doesnt make any sense. Edited by Tiger

"JT doesn't have much coming for the next 10 weeks."

Lol.

Lolllllll.

More to make you laugh 

The JT stuff was left off the Trixie summary. This is what she said:

Other then these storylines not much for other characters. Jason Thompson mentioned all his character ever does is stand up for other women and has no actual story himself and he doesn't see anything worthy coming up for him for at least 10 weeks. You are going to see alot less of characters if you haven't noticed that all ready. They will pop in and out from time to time but nothing major.

Who knows maybe it is just bullshit though

• Love 1

More to make you laugh

Who knows maybe it is just bullshit though

Could be BS, but I've seen how JT acts when he likes his story/pairing and when he doesn't. And when all he has ever said since mid-last year is "I like working with KeMo!", I think it's pretty clear he gets nothing from this show but hangout time with a friend.

• Love 3

Is everyone on the show except Sabrina (and I still hate Sabrina) stupid to the point of imbecility?if that's necessary to make the stories work then maybe the stories don't work

• Love 2

Nina and Franco are in the ELQ story for whatever unnecessary reason, and that seems to be the main summer event along with Luke's swan song. Patrick will probably pop in and out when Ron needs him to be jealous and/or suspicious of Jake and Sam. Or maybe Silas will need to consult with him when Avery finally gets sick. (You know that's inevitable.)

(edited)

Dude, remember when summer had fun and sexy stories?

No.

I do remember Nina showing up to swallow the whole show last summer too.  Remember how fun and sexy it was when she tried to rape Silas!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

No.

I do remember Nina showing up to swallow the whole show last summer too.  Remember how fun and sexy it was when she tried to rape Silas!

.......And the best actor was headless Jason, playing charades? Or the evil eye necklace.

At least we don't have to see Sonny undo his belt again.... no just remembered that Jordan spoiler.

• Love 1

Jesus, if the above is all there is, flush this turd of a show. Really. It's painful to see it gasp, at this point, and I don't think the suits at ABC give enough of a shit to fire ol' Ronnie and Frankie.

So a mercy killing is the only answer now. Flush the turd and say farewell.

• Love 1

So obviously no Jake reveal, at least for 10 weeks...since I am assuming Patrick will definitely be a big part of that fallout. 

Lovely.

The Jason reveal probably won't happen until after Liez has sex with Nik and Jakeson around the same time and then gets pregnant.

• Love 2
Jason Thompson mentioned all his character ever does is stand up for other women and has no actual story himself and he doesn't see anything worthy coming up for him for at least 10 weeks.

Jason Thompson pouting and whining to the press when the storyline he is in doesn't measure up to his exalted standards or feature him enough to suit his overinflated ego?

Sounds about right.

Patrick will probably pop in and out when Ron needs him to be jealous and/or suspicious of Jake and Sam. 

No, that's Liz's job.  Patrick will be all unknowing and happy with Sam so we will all feel sorry for him when Liz's perfidy shatters the Happiness He So, So Deserves To Have.

Can Micheal Easton just go in every scene in every story, kick the door in and yell "what the hell is this?" Like that can be Silas's thing now. Because I want to go Tyra on this show.

I can't deal.

That, or he should show up in every scene like a sarcastic Greek chorus to comment drily on the proceedings and tell people to use their inside voices.  That, or just give his hilarious "WTF?!?!" look.  It would make the show so much more entertaining.

So a mercy killing is the only answer now. Flush the turd and say farewell.

No.

• Love 3

Jason Thompson pouting and whining to the press when the storyline he is in doesn't measure up to his exalted standards or feature him enough to suit his overinflated ego?

pls cite sources on overinflated ego + exalted standards

• Love 5
(edited)

Years later I'm still confused as to what Guza and Wolfe were thinking when they finally got JJ back, and then decided to blow L&L2 to smitherins and then have Lucky spend more than crying and staring at pills. It'd be like getting Vanessa Marcil back, isolating her for months with a bunch of newbies and then having her act like a spineless loon, or getting Sarah Brown back and having her play an spineless psycho, or getting Genie back and re-doing a played out triangle. Oh wait . . .

I remember when The Balkan story first started there were rumors that Lucky was The Balkan. It made absolutely no sense, but it would have been preferable to the story they did.

ETA: I still think they should have done a 'JY/GV Lucky was an imposter' story and had JJ Lucky be the real deal that finally escaped years of captivity. I think JJ and Becky would have been gold in that story of trying to find each other again, and it would have erased a decade of the show shitting on Lucky, especially the degradation of his relationship with Luke.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3

I'm actually glad Lucky will have scenes with Liz (and presumably the boys), I didn't take that as a given.

Looots of recycling of footage in that promo.  They used that clip of Morgan cannonballing last year!

• Love 3

I just picture JJ after being away for a while, him taking one look at his scripts and being all, who the hell WROTE this shit?

IDK, I think he'll be happy with not staring at a pill for hours.

• Love 4

I just picture JJ after being away for a while, him taking one look at his scripts and being all, who the hell WROTE this shit?

...because the writing he got during his last stint ("rutting like farm animals" aside) was so awesome?

• Love 3

...because the writing he got during his last stint ("rutting like farm animals" aside) was so awesome?

I approve the "rutting like farm animals" aside disclaimer. Because that was a shimmering diamond in the midst of Guza's brand of poo. Still, as of now, even that poo is beginning to look like literary genius next to...this. And that makes puppies howl in despair.

• Love 3

I guess that Patrick/Sam/Jake/Liz awkward dinner is happening…probably the same night Lucky returns.

I can't get over how happy Liz looked during the dinner in the promo. Ron is really at the point where he'll have characters do anything and everything and they'll survive it. See: Dr. O, Franco, Nina, Sonny, etc.

(edited)

The only thing I'm less interested in seeing than more Rosalie is more Rosalie as a long-lost Cassadine,

Actor is fine. Character is unnecessary and takes time away from others I'd rather see. So completely over the freakin' Cassadines, too.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 2

That promo is terrible. Most of it is old footage. More Naxie sexy times? Pass! Get a job you mooching floozie. Same with Kiki. I'm just here for the JJ scenes and watching Michael strut around in his business attire. Plus, the occasional Silas comedy.

I think the fact that Lucky appears completely unharmed, is more evidence it's Nik behind the kidnapping, and it's got something to do with ELQ somehow. I know nothing corporate, but if Luke and Tracy married, wouldn't she then be able to use Luke's stock as if it were her own again? As in her voting using his stock? And didn't the two of them at one point have 51% together? As stupid as it sounds, I can see that being enough motive for Nikolas to keep them from marrying, and yeah as dark as he's gotten, I think he'd have Lucky "kidnapped" to do it. I also think it explains the voice modulator. I guess if the kidnappers demand Luke's stock as ransom, that's an obvious answer.

• Love 1

I think the fact that Lucky appears completely unharmed, is more evidence it's Nik behind the kidnapping, and it's got something to do with ELQ somehow. I know nothing corporate, but if Luke and Tracy married, wouldn't she then be able to use Luke's stock as if it were her own again?

Luke doesn't have any stock.  The shares he pilfered from Tracy, Alice, Skye, and Lila Rae are in Nikolas' possession.

• Love 2

GF does mention that there are "amazing" scenes between Luke and Lucky, which I guess makes sense since it's Luke's exit story.  But still, would have been nice to get a one-on-one moment with Laura too.

So no reunion of all the Spencers?  Boo.  Actually, double boo.

It sounds like she has scenes with him, just none one-on-one.

• Love 5