Type keyword(s) to search

S37: Spoilers and Speculation

LadyChatts
  • Start Topic

Noooooo not Jeremy!!!  Thats terrible, he's my favorite  on Goliath by far.  So much for Natalie being the easy boot.  And why vote off a strong male pre merge?  Something crazy must have happened.   I blame Natalie:)  

Edited by marys1000
  • Love 4
On 10/3/2018 at 11:42 PM, LadyChatts said:

FWIW, since we're lacking spoilers this season, some interesting things coming from Survivor Sucks and Clubs that Suck (all citing the same reddit poster).  This person correctly predicted a medevac in the first ep, said it would be a male, and said how it would happen.  They also said that someone on Goliath finds two idols, one is discovered by a male tribemate, and this person uses the idol to save someone (and that this person makes the final 3).  It's also been said that another male finds two idols this season as well; one is supposedly used in the most shocking elimination of the season along with a twist that same boot (not sure if it was confirmed or speculation but I had seen on these sites that an idol play can get cancelled out by someone, leaving the votes that were cancelled out as is).  In addition to Alec someone else is not attending the reunion for quitting and going home pre-merge (not sure if the person actually quits or is voted out and pulls a Vytas).

John makes the merge, and one of Dan/Mike/Jeremy makes the final 3.  According to the reddit poster, the final 3 is 2 men, 1 female.  

We'll see if this all pans out!

So if Jeremy is voted out tonight then that would leave Dan or Mike as one of the 3.  So there is an idol cancelling idol?  Or thingy? Reward?

the previews for next week show a merge happening (Jeff tells everyone to drop their buffs). I guess the theme of David vs Goliath ends after 3 episodes. Strange imo.

edit: Maybe not a merge but a tribe swap or something

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, marys1000 said:

So if Jeremy is voted out tonight then that would leave Dan or Mike as one of the 3.  So there is an idol cancelling idol?  Or thingy? Reward?

Assuming the spoiler is true, yes.  Many on other sites are speculating Dan, probably because he has an idol and just seems like that hapless type that gets to the final 3 and totally Amanda Kimmel's his FTC speech. 

And it's being speculated that there is an advantage that cancels out an idol (I'm assuming it would be after its played).  I don't know if it's another idol or just some random advantage on a piece of paper.

What's interesting to me is Kara and Dan are the ones seen getting close so far, and the fact that it was Kara and Alec who were spotted on Alec's IG the day after the castaways got home.  Alec has been barred from attending the reunion for breaking the rule about social media posting, but Kara hasn't.  So Alec clearly doesn't win, and may not even make the merge so he's really irrelevant, but he must not have a big impact on the season if they felt okay with him not being at the reunion as a seat filler.  So I wonder if Kara makes the merge, or if it would have been too much to explain not having two irrelevant seat fillers at the reunion, or what the deal is there.  Clearly the showmance with her and Dan didn't make it off the island!

I hope the Davids don't get decimated in a tribe swap by not having numbers.  Hopefully Natalie flips on her Goliath's.

15 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

Alec has been barred from attending the reunion for breaking the rule about social media posting, but Kara hasn't. 

Maybe that explains why he is getting a nearly invisible edit, despite clearly taking a prominent role in challenges and apparently being the only person on his tribe who can tie a knot.

• Love 1

I don't really understand what part of the NDA Alec violated. The season had already wrapped shooting, so he's not spoiling anything. What does it matter at that point that two randoms post a picture together? 

As for the pre-jury male who leaves sequester, my money's on Carl. He's already crying about missing his family.

Feels like Dan and John make it deep, just based on the edit thus far. Spoilers seem to suggest the same. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

As for the pre-jury male who leaves sequester, my money's on Carl. He's already crying about missing his family.

I wouldn’t put it past Jeremy; maybe the chef at Ponderosa didn’t get his eggs juuuust right.  :P

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

I don't really understand what part of the NDA Alec violated. The season had already wrapped shooting, so he's not spoiling anything. What does it matter at that point that two randoms post a picture together? 

Feels like Dan and John make it deep, just based on the edit thus far. Spoilers seem to suggest the same. 

The only thing I can think of, is that posters at other forums try to pick out who may have made it far based on weight loss pics and whose following who.  The pre-merge Ghost Island cast was pretty much figured out based on followings (including by some of the castaways family members), and pics.  Although some believed Stephanie showed quite a bit of weight loss, and she didn't make the merge, but I figure you can't always go based on pics unless it is really, really obvious.  I think there's always been some sort of SM posting rule, both before and during the season, but they've gotten pretty lax about it the last few years unless they had a reason to step in.  

Clearly based on the fact that Kara was in that video, her and Alec were close, and even though they are on the same starting tribe, we haven't seen anything to indicate their bond yet.  

Based on editing, I think Angelina's words about Natalie are going to come back to bite her or at least her former tribe mates in the swap, if they don't end up on the same tribe.  I also agree that John and Dan probably go far.

Just now, marys1000 said:

Is Gabby going to quit because of weather?

Probably not.  Probably just the requisite meltdown. Actually when they show an early meltdown, it often means the person will stick around for a while and get a redemption edit, and Jeff will endlessly ask them about it.  Think Lisa Welchel, David Wright, Holly, Aubrey, etc.

• Love 3

Bi and John were at a watch party in NYC last night.  Not really any spoilers here but I will pist here it anyway. Someone from Reddit was there:

"It was so much fun watching the episode with them during John's watch party. John & Bi both seem like really fun people to hang out with and it was a nice mix of survivor and wrestling fans. I also had a few beers so feel free to correct me if I missed something ;)

John said his closest allies at that point were Angelina, hot cop, and Mike. John seemed to have lost a LOT of weight.

John said the 3 girl led six person alliance was very obvious to everyone on Goliath.  He said that he was surprised they picked that clip, that he messaged the girls making a joke about them saying they weren't scheming.

Bi said that she & Gabby had a side alliance that wasn’t shown & that she, Jess, and Carl were all friends separately but not necessarily a trio. Also said she was a recruit who had never seen survivor- didn’t know what a tribe swap was.

John said that he didn’t know how bad Pat’s medevac was until he watched the show and he sent him a really nice note. He also worked out for the first two days only haha. He also gave a shout out to how much of a super fan Jeremy was.  He said that Jeremy was always really positive, charming, & great to be around at camp.

John said Bi was basically the best athlete (better than Nick etc) on David and started all the challenges for them. She said the steel beams from the ladder challenge last episode were really heavy (30 lbs of steel).

John didn’t really know much about Rob C,  but knew he and Stephen had a podcast . He also said production has gotten really good at identifying player’s tricks (ie trying to figure out where an idol is based on if a camera crew follows you) and one of the wrestling fans asked if contestants were all friends before the show (LOLOL)

He practiced starting fires and chopping coconuts with machetes in his house (which his wife teased him about) to prepare. Bi said she ate a lot of food."

Edited by LanceM
  • Love 3
On 10/10/2018 at 5:13 PM, marys1000 said:

Noooooo not Jeremy!!!  Thats terrible, he's my favorite  on Goliath by far.  So much for Natalie being the easy boot.  And why vote off a strong male pre merge?  Something crazy must have happened.   I blame Natalie:)  

Cause Men aren't the only ones who can be strong. That keeping Males cause they are the only strong ones pre merge fucking bugs. The challenges aren't just strength and women can be strong and men can be weak 

• Love 1

The mention of a recruit who didn’t know what a tribe swap was.... pretty much everyone is recruited, and it’s been that way for a long while. I remember Phillip telling me he was on his bike, just minding his own business, when someone flagged him down and started talking about putting him on a show. I am waiting for them to put all the people who do blogs about the show on the show.

Remember the guy who couldn’t find the idol (or something) if his life depended on it? Black guy, and the camera was literally zooming in on what it was he needed to find.

4 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

So wait, with 17 people left how would they do 3 tribes?

No clue. Can’t even do a two tribe swap.

• Love 1

Two people go to exile and two tribes go to tribal? Then the tribe that came in 2nd gets first choice of exile folks.

I don't like the three tribes only because one tribe gets screwed with having to build from scratch with a lot less energy. I would prefer if they had a third camp built and ran a reward challenge. The first tribe gets to pick where they go, take a risk with the new camp, maybe it is built up, maybe it is not, or one of the existing camps. Tribe that finished last gets what is left.

• Love 6

So based on the posters over at Sucks in the MESS thread, the potential tribes splits look to be:

Natalie, Natalia, Alec, Elizabeth, Davie (orange tribe)

Gabby, Christian on the green tribe, possibly with Dan, Kara, Angelina, and John.  There's debate whether Carl is with green or orange.

Alec was in a preview wearing an orange buff.  That tribe set up could make sense, especially if Natalie flips on her two Goliaths.  That would kind of go along with Angelina's comments last week about how harmless Natalie was to keep around, and if Alec is pre merge then he really was a non-entity that they felt they could un-invite from the reunion and no one would notice.

• Love 1
On 10/16/2018 at 10:08 PM, LadyChatts said:

Seriously?!  I hate three tribe swaps.

True here as well but at least they combined the reward/immunity challenges to there is some extra time to show them all a little bit

5 hours ago, ProfCrash said:

And we have confirmation that the spoilers are not spoilers at all since the supposed tribe distribution did not have a third tribe in them.

The posters at Sucks knew there was a third tribe, they just didn't know who was on it for sure (and I failed to read that they didn't know if Kara was with green or not, and that Carl may have been exiled).  I think the coconuts in the preview was throwing people off since it was green string.

18 hours ago, Tasha Brand said:

Well, if those are the new tribes, it's no wonder Gabby was panicking so much in the preview.  She and Christian seem to be in the minority of their new tribe.

ALL the Davids are, on their respective tribes - every tribe was 3 Goliaths to 2 Davids.  Personally I expect Production was wanting a bit more randomness in the mix, with at least ONE tribe being David-majority - but what ya gonna do?

Speculation based on a potential spoiler

So the spoiler is something about the one person with two idols  Dan, and a vote with the nullifer. 

Does this indicate that Chris, Gabby, Dan, Carl make the merge and Chris somehow saves Gabby during this vote?  See his secret scene posted pg 5 of last episodes thread.  

• Love 1

EW article featuring Angelina.  https://ew.com/tv/2018/11/06/survivor-angelina-keeley-david-vs-goliath-merge-interview/

If possible, this article makes me dislike her even more.  And I'm not really sure why EW chose to focus on her above all others.  I know they usually pick one Survivor and have an interview with them prior to the merge episode airing, but why her?  She's clearly reading sites like this one because she talks about how she didn't get to choose her clothes.  I'm surprised she didn't mention her ugly pants. 

In the photos accompanying the article they show the merged tribe's name and new placard.   Everyone has signed their names and painted a fish.  Alec's name is missing.  Does this mean he gets the boot this week?  

• Love 2

Oh my god is she long winded. I feel sorry for the interviewers when she gets voted out because they only get a small amount of time to interview people. One answer is going to take the entire time. They are going to have to share questions amongst themselves in order to complete Angelina's interview.

I suspect she was selected because of the response to jacketgate and because of Jeremy's interview.

That was a painful read. A very painful read.

• Love 2
(edited)

Is it Gordon Holmes that does the word association in his interviews?  Angelina might be the first one to write a novel for each castaway.  She does like to hear herself talk.  If she's on the jury I wonder if anyone else will get to ask questions?

In the photos accompanying the article they show the merged tribe's name and new placard.   Everyone has signed their names and painted a fish.  Alec's name is missing.  Does this mean he gets the boot this week?  

I fully expected Alec to be pre-merge due to him being uninvited to the reunion, but I won't be shocked if he goes this week.  Going to Christian and turning on Angelina might backfire on him big time.  She clearly likes being the boss and telling everyone how they're supposed to vote, so she might just shift the vote from Christian to Alec for him daring to play the game and not help her advance.  I don't know if she realizes that the Goliaths might not be as tight of a unit, or that she doesn't have John 100%, and Alison and Mike really have no reason to be loyal to her.  I would be fine if Alec went home, because that means the Davids all survive and make the jury.  Given the spoiler about someone using an idol to save an ally, maybe Angelina is the target and Dan saves her (which would be my luck).

I thought I missed another question, and realized she was still answering the first one about jacket gate.  She basically gave us a whole episode break down in that answer.  Was it really that big of a deal?  She and Natalie were bullies about it, and Natalie took the fall for her, and hilariously left her cold and without a jacket.  That's all.   

And going into this week's episode, it looks like they are merging at Tiva beach. 

Edited by LadyChatts

Damn, Angelina is long winded. lol. I am actually not surprised she was chosen to be the mid season interview by Dalton. She is definitely one of the bigger characters this season and probably the most polarizing still in the game.  Fans either seem to lover her or hate her.  To answer someone's question above she is definitely reading fan sites in particular Reddit where she also posted some during the season.

Alec is more at risk then Mike right now. Mike is less of a physical threat and I suspect that everyone on the Goliath tribe understands voting out Natalie. Angelina can at least say that she did not vote for Natalie and place all the blame on Mike. Alec was pictured with Kara, correct? If that is the case, I wonder if Dan gets jealous of Alec and Kara's relationship on the island and is willing to get rid of Alec for that reason.

6 hours ago, Tasha Brand said:

In preview at the end of the last episode, he was featured fairly prominently. It's what gave me the feeling that he might be the one ousted this week.  I suspect he overplays something and gets booted because of it.

I don't believe Alec goes much further, or is much of a character, because I don't think he'd be uninvited to the reunion if he played some major part in the season.  In watching the two previews from this season, we see Alec talking to Dan, and then a TH of Dan saying he was furious.  Whether the two have anything to do with the other, I don't know, but that could be another sign of Alec making deals every where. 

Alec and Kara were at least close after the season, because she was in that infamous IG story that ended up costing him the reunion.  So maybe he was just bitter that he had some master plan and it didn't work out.  I can see it being possible that Dan gets wind that someone in his main alliance is in trouble (Kara, Angelina, or John), and he uses the idol.  Alec could go home that way, because I can't see any of them justifying keeping him if he turned on them, just to keep Goliath numbers up.  I do hope tonight doesn't disappoint!  This might set the tone for how the rest of the season goes.

Mid season interview with Mike. I will put in this thread though I am not sure there are any spoilers but since the Angelinainterview was posted here, why not..

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-david-goliath-mike-white-interview-1158238

He talks about last weeks vote:

"Angelina and Lyrsa brought very different and, in some ways, opposing qualities to the game. Angelina is imaginative, ambitious and calculated, while Lyrsa is loyal, easy-going and blunt. I trusted Lyrsa more, but felt Angelina might be more useful to me in the long haul. Angelina had more moves. She was very socially aggressive on the island in ways that I wasn't. She was good at getting information from people – and building coalitions (for example, the Jeremy elimination). I knew she was a dangerous player, but we had spent 18 intense days together, and while I may not have fully trusted her, I felt she trusted me. I also genuinely liked her. She's an impressive, dynamic person, and a lot of fun. 

The fear of arriving at the merge after voting out two Goliaths — and giving the Davids an edge in the numbers — was also a huge factor in my decision. The Goliaths would rightfully be angry at me. Eliminating Natalie was a defensible decision, but Angelina, not so much. By keeping a Goliath majority on the island, I figured I'd have more options. My entire strategy was based on having options and not painting myself into a corner. I hated voting out Lyrsa, though. She's the best, and I know she'll become the "celesbian" she's destined to be."

and of course jacketgate:

"Angelina was cold. Very cold. She was freezing cold. This created problems beyond "Jacketgate." We had to rebuild the shelter multiple times, with the goal of protecting her from the wind. And her need for body heat at night led to the whole "showmance" with John accusation, although their relationship was entirely innocent. And then the jacket stuff. I found the whole thing so absurd — but, then again, I've got Nordic blood — and I didn't really get that cold out there. Poor Angelina … when she says she's cold, watch out. She's not kidding."  I will say that when you blindside someone at Tribal Council, you want it to be over with as quickly as possible. So when Angelina leaps up and starts crying crocodile tears and hugging her, like they're in some community theater improv scene, I was cringing on my stool. And yes, throughout Tribal Council, Angelina — apropos of nothing — kept working in strained analogies about friendship and bonding and jackets, I guess in hopes of setting Natalie up for the big ask. Honestly, it was ballsy and sublime, and I'm grateful I got to witness it live.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Tasha Brand said:

Is Alec part of the big six that formed this week? 

Yes.

I was hoping to come here and get some actual spoilers because I really don't wanna watch another season like last season. Dammit! Why can't Alec be dumb again and just spoil the whole season for me?!

11 hours ago, Tasha Brand said:

Is Alec part of the big six that formed this week?  I haven't watched it yet.  If so, I guess he might last quite a while longer.  If not, I could see him being an early merge boot.

I'm starting to get confused on Alec lol Considering his reunion show status, I would have bet money he was a pre-merger.  Then I figured he had to be a merge boot, especially with the edit he was getting.  I still think he's going out in a big blindside, but now I'm confused more than ever about his status in the game.  It seems like he actually is a big character and his arc may be a turning point at the merge, especially with his deal making all over.  

I was hoping to come here and get some actual spoilers because I really don't wanna watch another season like last season. Dammit! Why can't Alec be dumb again and just spoil the whole season for me?!

I'm surprised he didn't since he blatantly disobeyed the part of the contract TPTB made them sign about no social media posting with other contestants, especially in the days after you get home.  Maybe he figured he better not push his luck, because he got off fairly easy.  No reunion show appearance or money, but it could have been worse.  It seems like the one spoiler posted on reddit has so far proven correct, so we'll see if it continues playing out as correct.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

I'm starting to get confused on Alec lol Considering his reunion show status, I would have bet money he was a pre-merger.  Then I figured he had to be a merge boot, especially with the edit he was getting.  I still think he's going out in a big blindside, but now I'm confused more than ever about his status in the game.  It seems like he actually is a big character and his arc may be a turning point at the merge, especially with his deal making all over.  

I'm surprised he didn't since he blatantly disobeyed the part of the contract TPTB made them sign about no social media posting with other contestants, especially in the days after you get home.  Maybe he figured he better not push his luck, because he got off fairly easy.  No reunion show appearance or money, but it could have been worse.  It seems like the one spoiler posted on reddit has so far proven correct, so we'll see if it continues playing out as correct.

Alex is thus far my favorite player in the game.   Just like Christian said, he walks the talk.  I like his strategy and gameplay so far.  What he's doing seems very smart so far, but I agree that he'll get found out and booted sooner rather than later.     

The way I interpret the spoiler is that one woman makes it to F3...I'm guessing it's the doctor.  She hasn't had much airtime yet which to me means it will come down the road.  She'll be around a long time.   Of the two men in the F3, there is one Goliath and one David in F3.  The Goliath is either John or Mike.  The David is either Christian, Davey, or Nick.  Davey hasn't received a ton of airtime yet and he has an idol, so I'm going to go with him.   Possibly Nick.  He doesn't seem to be on anyone's radar as a threat.

Edited by Jextella
5 hours ago, Jextella said:

I thought both Dan and Davey had two!  My apologies.  I must be misremembering.

There is one idol for each tribe. They are replaced when they are used. So there were only three available idols until the merge. There is a fourth one that could be found now at the merge beach. I do think Gabby was right and there was a clue or an idol at the merge feast.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ProfCrash said:

There is one idol for each tribe. They are replaced when they are used. So there were only three available idols until the merge. There is a fourth one that could be found now at the merge beach. I do think Gabby was right and there was a clue or an idol at the merge feast.

I see why I thought Davey had two idols.  The spoiler says two males find two idols each.  

So I'm going to break down that reddit spoiler I posted up above a bit:

-Someone on Goliath finds two idols (who we now know is Dan), one is discovered by a male tribemate (I think it was Jeremy that initially found the idol?), and that he uses the idol to save someone.  That person makes the finals 3.

-Another male finds two idols, and one is used in a supposedly shocking elimination, along with a twist that same boot.

-Someone else besides Alec isn't attending the reunion because they quit pre-merge and went home (this would have to be someone leaving pre-jury Ponderosa early if true).

-the reddit poster said one of Dan/Mike/Jeremy made the final 3, but Jeremy is clearly out, so Dan or Mike is in.  Final 3 is 2 men, 1 female.

So Carl and Davie seem close, and if Carl is voted out before using his advantage, will it get re-hidden?  I know TPTB likely wouldn't want to waste it, but it seems weird Carl would use it on Davie, unless he makes a very bad move, or something goes wrong with him and Davie.  Shocking elimination could be Davie playing it on himself and the nullifier being used, so he gets voted off.  Of course the twist could be something entirely different, but it seems unlikely.  Any chance Carl incorrectly uses the nullifier and gets himself voted out as a result?  

So I guess Angelina is making the final 3...the reddit spoiler said the male with two idols uses it to save someone, and that person makes the final 3.  I think it was 2 Goliaths and a David that makes the final 3?  If that's true then I'm guessing the Davids probably keep getting Pagonged to some extent.  Has Jeff been enthusiastic about this season?  The way the Goliaths are being edited at this point I just can't believe any of them win, except Allison.  

Now that Davie has used his idol, is it possible the other rumored spoiler about an idol being used in the most shocking elimination of the season, along with the twist, means Carl successfully uses his nullifier?

Edited by LadyChatts

I believe the spoiler was that the person using the idol on another teammate was the one who was in the final three which would be Dan.  If that is the case I can't see him winning wit this edit.

There has also been speculation on reddit for awhile now based on on instagram post that Gabby made in which Allison, Angelina and Kara all commented on leading some to believe that these four would form some kind of alliance.  I usually don't take such speculation seriously but with Kara in the promos approaching Gabby and Allison for I guess some kind of alliance I could see this as a possibility.  I mean those four have to realize that they are outnumbered 7-4 at this point.

• Love 2

Are we reading different spoilers?  Here is the section about who might win (copied and pasted so no editing on my part):

1. A GOLIATH Castaway with TWO immunity idols plays one for his teammate after another MALE Castaway discovers it while digging through his personal property. This Castaway goes onto the F3.
  2. MULTIPLE Immunity Idols Are.....discovered by TWO MALE Castaways, in S37; each of them finding TWO. One of these is used in the most shocking elimination of the entire season, in corroboration with a twist that has never been seen in Survivor history.
  3. The FINAL THREE Castaways For S37...include TWO males and ONE female
  4. John makes the merge
  5. One of John, Mike, Dan is F3

#1 - the person digging in Dan's bag is the one who goes to F3 and it is a MALE.  I only caught tribal council tonight (will watch in full tomorrow).  Did they show a male digging in Dan's bag, i.e. someone other than Jeremy?

#2 - As dramatic as tonight's show was, I didn't think there was much of a twist.  Hopefully, that means there is more to come.

#5 - We now know John doesn't make F3 and either Mike and Dan make it.

From all this, all we really know is that either Mike or Dan make F3, the 2nd male is the person who dug through Dan's bag, and the 3rd person is a female.

Edited by Jextella
2 minutes ago, Jextella said:

Are we reading different spoilers?  Here is the section about who might win (copied and pasted so no editing on my part):

1. A GOLIATH Castaway with TWO immunity idols plays one for his teammate after another MALE Castaway discovers it while digging through his personal property. This Castaway goes onto the F3.
  2. MULTIPLE Immunity Idols Are.....discovered by TWO MALE Castaways, in S37; each of them finding TWO. One of these is used in the most shocking elimination of the entire season, in corroboration with a twist that has never been seen in Survivor history.

[snip]

#1 - the person digging in Dan's bag is the one who goes to F3 and it is a MALE.  I only caught tribal council tonight (will watch in full tomorrow).  Did they show a male digging in Dan's bag?

There's some ambiguity in how to read #1.  One way is your interpretation; the Male that discovers the idol in the one Goliath's bag advances to F3.  Since only Kara knows about Dan's second idol, the discovery scene has not yet happened, and the identity of this male finalist is unknown.

The other way is that the Goliath Male that had idols to be discovered (Dan) is the one that advances to F3.  In which case, the other Male in that statement is probably Jeremy, since he found Dan's first badly-hidden idol.  (This would also knock Mike out of the F3 per #5.)

#2 would seem to indicate that Davie finds another idol, since we know he found and used one already.  The rest of the statement implies that he plays it along with the Nullifier getting used, since that's the only twist (thus far) that has never been seen before.  (The F4 challenge is still in play AFAIK, and the Steal-A-Vote Nick has is not new either.)

7 hours ago, SVNBob said:

There's some ambiguity in how to read #1.  One way is your interpretation; the Male that discovers the idol in the one Goliath's bag advances to F3.  Since only Kara knows about Dan's second idol, the discovery scene has not yet happened, and the identity of this male finalist is unknown.

The other way is that the Goliath Male that had idols to be discovered (Dan) is the one that advances to F3.  In which case, the other Male in that statement is probably Jeremy, since he found Dan's first badly-hidden idol.  (This would also knock Mike out of the F3 per #5.)

#2 would seem to indicate that Davie finds another idol, since we know he found and used one already.  The rest of the statement implies that he plays it along with the Nullifier getting used, since that's the only twist (thus far) that has never been seen before.  (The F4 challenge is still in play AFAIK, and the Steal-A-Vote Nick has is not new either.)

Yeah, I waffle on how to read #1 too.  It really could go either way - Dan and Jeremy as the men statement #1 refers to makes the most sense.  Seems odd that a second person would root through Dan's things....although it could happen. 

With regards to the nullifier....is that new?  I thought we'd sen that before? I must be misremembering.

One thing I find most fascinating about the spoiler is how well written it is.  It's oddly concise in most places and where it isn't, it reads more like a riddle. than it does like information passed on casually.  I almost wonder if Survivor production wrote it and put it out into the ethersphere to drive interest.  

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 1