Type keyword(s) to search

Little Women: LA - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

I just saw a preview of an upcoming episode where Christy and Mika argue about Christy's upcoming weight loss surgery.  Mika smashing cake or whatever that was in Christy's face was uncalled for and so damn childish.  What the heck is wrong with this new chick Mika? She's acting just like Terra. Always getting in everyone'  business. It' none of her business what Christy eats or what she does with her life.  It' not like Mika is paying for Christy's surgery.  It seems that Mika is starting crap with everybody Terra has or had issues with. Terra yelling out careful Christy likes to call lawyers. Really Terra? If there's going to be 2 Terra's (shit starters) I'm not sure I will continue to watch.  Little Women LA will keep losing viewers if they keep this crap up.

Edited by PreciousGem
  • Love 8

I think this show is heavily scripted. For example how did Autumn get into a club, order a vodka and she's only 18? Didn't buy that one.

They must be running out of storylines to spend so much time on Christy and Tanya getting their Hooha's tightened. No. Just no. TMI.

Not a fan of Terra's but It was  interesting hearing her talk at the disability conference. 

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Not a fan of Terra's but It was  interesting hearing her talk at the disability conference. 

Yes, it was nice to know she had special little people apparatus to help wipe her ass. Could she not have thought of something else to say? 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Yes, it was nice to know she had special little people apparatus to help wipe her ass. Could she not have thought of something else to say? 

Lol! You have a point, hopefully she talked about other things. 

• Love 1

So Terra is still tone deaf and can't figure out on her own that the only way to save her relationship with Tonya is to drop the name "Black Girl Muscato?"  So thoughtless as usual.

3 hours ago, HadleyFields said:

What's wrong with me that I feel absolutely nothing for sobbing Crusty and her miserable little marriage?  

I'm not even sure her marriage problems for real or if it's for a storyline. What happened to Todd wanting to adopt Crusty's kid? You can't tell me the marriage is in such bad shape and yet they are talking about adopting?  I also don't believe she tried everything to try to to lose weight. Starting diets and not being able to stick to them is pure laziness. Todd knows this and he told her the surgery was no easy fix, you still have to put the work in. She didn't want to hear it so she got pissed off. 

I love Jasmine. She has a good heart. And a killer singing voice. 

• Love 3

Christy has always seemed very emotional. Losing weight is hard and takes time. I think Todd already adopted her daughter. Jasmine sounded fine but did they really invite people to come and hear one song? I don’t think I’ve ever heard a group or individual sing one song unless it was the National Anthem.

And lastly, I don’t need to see anyone’s poop flushing through pipes-have some decenty Christy and Todd!

• Love 5

Can't stand Terra, she always has to come back with a "yeah but you did the same thing" type excuse - her hair looked a hot mess with the black roots coming through.  Glad there was no Mika this week. Elena is grasping at straws here, not that I don't think her beauty bar is a bad idea, but when you have to take a 2nd mortgage on your house to try your hand at another venture

when all the ones you had before failed, I just don't think that is such a smart idea.  Tonya needs to take her Little Boss and go bye, I knew she would hop back on the Jaa dickwagon - geez Kerwin barely got out of LA before she is back with him. Christy has no self control, just put down the chocolates, watch what you are eating and get some exercise in, she would be fine.

I do think she is looking for the easy way, as she even said Todd hasn't changed his eating habits and is still losing weight. Jasmine does have a pretty voice, and I think she is really the only likable one on the show

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

Why are all the women wearing red eyeshadow in the talking heads parts? Is the show too cheap to buy more than one color. Between that and Terra and Elena’s black roots, it looks low rent.

Thank you!!!!

I have been forgetting to comment about the horrendous red/hot pink eyeshadow Terra and Christy are wearing in the talking heads.  It looks awful!  I wish they wouldn't because it is super distracting.  

• Love 3

I think Crusty is second guessing the decision to pass up, what is probably, a free surgery. It's too bad she didn't seriously try and lose weight the old-fashioned way.  That could be fascinating reality tv.  

Knowing that the New York franchise has been cancelled, and I think Dallas is too, while I watched the Atlanta season end on a positive note, there was a sense of closure for that franchise.  I find myself watching LA for signs of series closure, too.  Crusty's "troubled" marriage seems to be a desperate attempt at a spin-off or a reason for one more season of LA.  Elena 's so over the manufactured drama and I think Tanya's tired of it too.  Terra's always up for the challenge of balancing the tightrope of friendship and business and Mika seems to be too, but came to the game too late because I think this is the final season of Little Women shows.  I don't think American women want to watch women, big or little, rich or middle-class, fight and tear each other up. I think these Real/Little, Housewives/Women shows are coming to an end.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, HadleyFields said:

I think Crusty is second guessing the decision to pass up, what is probably, a free surgery. It's too bad she didn't seriously try and lose weight the old-fashioned way.  That could be fascinating reality tv.  

Knowing that the New York franchise has been cancelled, and I think Dallas is too, while I watched the Atlanta season end on a positive note, there was a sense of closure for that franchise.  I find myself watching LA for signs of series closure, too.  Crusty's "troubled" marriage seems to be a desperate attempt at a spin-off or a reason for one more season of LA.  Elena 's so over the manufactured drama and I think Tanya's tired of it too.  Terra's always up for the challenge of balancing the tightrope of friendship and business and Mika seems to be too, but came to the game too late because I think this is the final season of Little Women shows.  I don't think American women want to watch women, big or little, rich or middle-class, fight and tear each other up. I think these Real/Little, Housewives/Women shows are coming to an end.

Hope so. 

(edited)
On 6/9/2018 at 4:38 AM, HadleyFields said:

I.  I don't think American women want to watch women, big or little, rich or middle-class, fight and tear each other up. I think these Real/Little, Housewives/Women shows are coming to an end.

Umm I think these shows are more popular then ever with new ones popping up on WE, E! Bravo all the time. The New York series was hella boring with no one really likable or with enough mixture of “fun” “compelling” personality’s. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
(edited)

I don' see why these women see everything as competition.  It's sad that if one is doing one type of business none of the other women can do it. If they claim to be friends then why can't they just be supportive of each other? There's ladies went on a team building session but this chick Mika is going to put urine in someone's drink as a prank and think that will bring the ladies closer? If Terra is ok with Mike's prank then she deserves not to have any friends. I think Joe was way off talking that way about Tonya.  Tonya has been very supportive of Terra.  Terra hasn't been to supportive of anything Tonya does. 

Edited by PreciousGem
  • Love 2

The editing of this show is horrible and the storylines are just all over the place.  These are grown women acting like idiots most of the time.....they make little people look like total disgusting fools.  If my mother acted like some of those women in the bars with grown children I would be mortified beyond words and yet they take it a huge step further by putting that trash on a tv show!  Terra is ruthless, she cares about herself and no one else.

• Love 5

Done (again) with this show. So disgusted right now after watching this episode where  they went to Solvang and all Mika did was fat shame Christy and then she pissed in Tonya's drink. And Terra did nothing to stop her. If Terra wanted to make nice with Tonya that was not the way to do it.

And too much talk from the rest of them  about their sex life's, too large dildo's, butt muscles. No. Just. Done. 

• Love 8
(edited)

All Terra had to do to shut down Mika’s disgusting prank was to refuse to film it.   Chasing after her with a camera and yelling “you shouldn’t do this” and “I don’t know you does not give you plausible deniability.   

If Mika thinks she is going to be a You Tube sensation pranking people, I suggest she have a lawyer on speed dial.   She has no idea how this works and I have a feeling she’s going to find herself on the defendant side of a lawsuit.   

But I agree this franchise is over.  Talking heads appear scripted.   No story lines.  

Edited by Carolina Girl
Weapons grade misspelling
  • Love 10
(edited)

These women just talked about they need to support one another yet here goes Mika taking shots at Christy for her weight issues.  Why is that any of Mika's concern or business?  This show is already losing viewers having this new chick basically bullying Christy is not going to help get new viewers or keep old viewers watching. I don't condone violence but she is one chick I hoped Tonya would've hit. Her prank was stupid even Chris said it. I don't think there was actual urine in the drink but considering Terra just mad up with Tonya this was the wrong move for Terra.

Edited by PreciousGem
  • Love 8

I just watched the last two episodes back to back and I need to cleanse myself.  I apologise for the length but if I have to suffer, I want to share my pain.  ?

Terra is right about the situation with Elena and Jasmine shadowing her and Tonya.  In fact, Jasmine has more right to be upset at Elena than Tonya has being mad at Terra.  Hair is Jasmine's life, Tonya enjoys wine...like everyone else besides Christy.  Tonya just doesn't want anyone else doing what she is because she knows she'll come in second, especially to Terra.  To make her anger all about the name of the wine until the name is gone, then expect Terra to dump her whole enterprise?  Uh, no. (Can't believe I'm pro Terra on anything!)

With the red/ pink on top and bottom eyelids, Jasmine looks like she has pink eye.  Go see a doctor, or a makeup professional who actual likes you.

Christy, your relationship ship with Autumn isn't tight.  She rules you, and Todd is right, you don't want to piss off your best friend.  And, no, you don't need family meetings, you need couple meetings.  Big difference, especially if Autumn and her attitude is an issue.

Tonya NEVER participates.  I get that she had surgery but that is just an excuse for her to not climb so she doesn't  have to look vulnerable with the others.  And Elena, wearing Uggs not helpful when climbing a pole.  Maybe you should have worn sneakers like everyone else.

So, Tonya loves Terra like a sister, (but only if you drop your wine business, not just the name, the whole enchilada)

Not Danish, Dutch.  Come on Terra.  You're the damn EP.  The Netherlands (Dutch) is a totally different country that Denmark (Danes/Danish).  One has windmills and the other has Hans Christian Andersen.  Then she repeats it at least twice.  No one corrected her?

In-de-pen-dant?  If you are in-de-pen-dant, Autumn, get a damn drivers license, job, and apartment of your own.

Those seat belts aren't gonna help a whole lot if they aren't placed correctly.  You're flying through the front window, Christy, Dumbass.

How much clothing does a girl need for two days with her grandparents?  Good Lord.  Take a carry-on.

Those may be hands Free phones but the problem is when you are starting in the camera and not at the damn road.  Quit filming, Jasmine, and concentrate on the traffic!  Hell, have your hubby hold the phone and film, he isn't driving.  Or have him drive.

Way to stay positive Tonya. Bitching about things won't help.  Sorry that Christy didn't book you at the five star hotel with only three days notice but those trailers and tents looked comfy.  And Elena, you weren't even initially supposed to bring your husband (as Tonya reminded us ad nauseum)...this is not your second honeymoon.  If you can't have sex unless it is a posh resort, I feel sorry for Preston.

God forbid Todd tell Christy the truth about not feeling comfortable around your friends.  Sorry you didn't feel comfortable enough to horse ride with everyone but that isn't Todd's fault.  I think he's lazy but I think Christy gets a jolt out of nagging and being the "woe is me" sadsack.  That's a match made in hell.  They both need to cut out the passive aggressive crap.

Mika is a silly, stupid, immature f-ing moron.  

Disclaimer, I hate pranks.  I hate pranks shows.  I find the whole thing very mean spirited.  I feel that prankers want to feel smarter and superior to others and they'll humiliate whomever to prove how superior they are. 

That being said, Mika is a crappy pranker.  She really thinks she's cute. "Hi, non existent You Tube watchers.  I'm a piece of garbage who thinks they are funny.  I'm going to do something completely illegal and piss in my so called friend's drink.  Isn't that hilarious?!". Tune in next week when Mika pranks Christy by drugging her iced tea, surgically removing her kidney and selling it on the blackmarket.  She's such a hoot. 

Seriously, what a b$#@h.  How could she ever think this would be funny?  And Terra, you are horrible too. Sure, you told her not to do it BEFORE you became her cinematographer.  You could've stopped the whole thing by telling her it is not ok and you would tell Tonya before it went so far.  But you didn't.  That's accessory.  You're trash too.  Especially since Tonya is supposed to be your best friend.  As the saying goes, with friends like you...who needs enemies.

However, if Lil Boss was ever going to come out and whoop ass, it would've been tonight.  I doubt Tonya has ever been in a fight.  She talks tough but I doubt she'd back it up because, hell, I would've punched Mika if I were her.  In that moment?  Yeah, probably.  Might not have punched her, but her ass would've been on the ground.  And now?  No one in this group, in THEIR RIGHT MIND, should ever believe anything Mika ever says or does.  I wouldn't.  I couldn't trust her not to "prank" me. Her credibility is shot and she really needs to go.

These women are messy.  And three if them are just awful, horrible, terrible, unGodly human beings.  I'll let you guess who those three are.

• Love 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

5 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

These women are messy.  And three if them are just awful, horrible, terrible, unGodly human beings.  I'll let you guess who those three are.

I love your whole post and the poll at the end is the best! I think the 3 Most Awful Little Woman LA are: 3) Elena* 2) Crusty 1) Terra *(Dis)Honorable Mention: Mika, because her status as "A Friend of," doesn't allow her to tie 3rd place with Elena, IMO. 

You've sharpened my perspective on pranks.  I've never cared for them either and you hit the nail on the head why. Although Roseanne 's Halloween "tricks" may be an exception, and fun-spirited April Fool's Day pranks, too.  

Edited by HadleyFields
14 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

Mika is a silly, stupid, immature f-ing moron.  

Fake pissing in someone's drink is an all time low for this show. How the hell does her husband deal with her? 

Tonya is the worst actress, ever. Confessing to Elena and Jasmine in her drunken stupor that she's in to Jaa again (how predictable) was cringe worthy. Hard to believe this woman is in her 50's. I think she has more screwed up issues than any of the others. 

• Love 6
(edited)

It makes me wonder if Mika plays these kinds of pranks on her children for her You Tube channel. I don't think urinating in someone's drink is a prank, it's an assault. Mika's a wannabe actress and just obnoxious. 

Edited by Madding crowd
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

I haven’t watched this season- but I’m going to name this Mika person as one of the three. I’ll add Terra and Tonya as the other two. Why? Because they have absolutely no respect for others as human beings. They screech at them, call people names, use them to further whatever they want without any thought for the damage they are doing.  As emotionally immature as Elena,Jasmine, Christy, and Briana are/were, they at least acknowledge others as humans. 

• Love 6

Mika smashing a pastry in Christy's face. Oh, how hilarious. I don't know why Christy would forgive her so quickly for that. Mika is ruining the show. I know they needed a new person to replace the Brianna drama but this is not the way to go. 

• Love 10
(edited)
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Mika smashing a pastry in Christy's face. Oh, how hilarious. I don't know why Christy would forgive her so quickly for that. Mika is ruining the show. I know they needed a new person to replace the Brianna drama but this is not the way to go. 

Haven't watched yet but I have a theory about why Mika came on.  I think Terra was tired of having to play the villan.  I think she wanted someone who could create drama for the entire group, besides herself.  She wants to transition into being some sort of Mom lifestyle guru online and thinks a.couple of seasons of her not stirring the pot, directly, on this show will rehab her image.

Brianna wasn't a villan, or a particularly bad person.  She trusted the wrong person and let that person Svengali her into a situation where she lost all her friends and loved ones.  Mika doesn't fill the void Brianna left three years ago, she fills the void Terra is trying to leave now.

Edited by Destiny74
  • Love 7

Pee is so hilarious.  Mika is so funny.  I'm so glad she's the newest cast member.  Hint, if you prank a person and no one thinks anything about your prank was remotely funny, it was not a good prank and you need to own up to that.  No one thought it was funny, no one thinks you're cute.  It was a lame attempt at juvenile humor.  If Mika is really going to make her You Tube channel a prank channel, she needs to figure out what is funny and what is not because she is not funny, she's immature and weak.

Then, the prankster decides to tough love Christy regarding her weight and weight loss surgery.  As a rule of polite society, you NEVER, EVER comment on someone's weight unless they specifically ask you to keep them in check.  Why doesn't Mika make comments about Terra's ginormous butt?  Terra could lose a few too.  Then again, I'm not sure Mika has ever been a part of polite society.

Christy had me shaking my head.  Weight loss surgery is not a cure all for your fat.  If you really need a "one last hurrah" the weight you take off initially with a surgery is going to come right back on.  To properly lose and keep weight off, it totally takes a mind flip.  Christy's mind has not flipped.  She'll lose quite a bit of weight but she's going to gain it all back if she doesn't start thinking about food in a different manner.  The surgery is done on your stomach, not your brain.

Terra, way to bring up the past again with the "Watch out, she likes to sue" comment.  Now that's the Terra I know and loathe.  The one that is still bringing up stuff from two years ago.  The one who still will not accept any responsibility in the fight that happened.  The one who wants to play the victim when the stuff hit the fan.  Yes, that's the Terra I know.  Your quips were not necessary, Terra, and not funny either.  Keep holding on to that grudge...even though you claim to be past it.  

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD...AND FOR THE LAST FRIGGIN TIME...IT IS DUTCH, NOT DANISH.  DUTCH, NOT DANISH.  IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS, TERRA, ITS IGNORANCE!!!!!  YOU LOOK STUPID, IGNORANT, AND TOTALLY HAPPY TO BE WRONG AGAIN AND AGAIN.   I don't know why that aggrivates me but she's been saying it for three episodes.  Does she think it's cute to be dumb, or are the producers not telling her that she is wrong?

Tonya, you like the chase.  You need to be without a man for a while and decide what you really want.  I feel bad for Jaa.  He's going to get sucked in again.  It's almost as if Tonya is fine until she's in a relationship, then all the little things get to her and the man won't change, so she doesn't stay and work with him.  Then, she's alone, can't handle that, and finds another man to catch.  Then he disappoints her and the game starts again.  Like I said with Kerwin, she doesn't want a partner, she wants someone to be exactly who she wants them to be.  People don't work like that, they aren't robots.  Good luck Jaa.  Think long and hard.  Oh, and perpetually breaking up other relationships so you can be with the man?  Tacky.  Tonya is tacky.  She lured Kerwin away from a woman, now she's fishing for Jaa.  Find a man who's not dating someone else!

Final thought.  I need a multitude of showers ever time I hear Elena say the word "sexcation".  Eeeewww.  Especially when 4 other couples were invited.

• Love 7

Why is Solvang being referred to as Dutch? Even on the after show they said it. It is a Danish town, settled by immigrants from Denmark. They sell Danish pastries. Windmills and wooden shoes are symbols of Scandinavian counties as well as Holland. I've been there and Danish flags are everywhere.

• Love 2
(edited)
19 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD...AND FOR THE LAST FRIGGIN TIME...IT IS DUTCH, NOT DANISH.  DUTCH, NOT DANISH.  IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS, TERRA, ITS IGNORANCE!!!!!  YOU LOOK STUPID, IGNORANT, AND TOTALLY HAPPY TO BE WRONG AGAIN AND AGAIN.   I don't know why that aggrivates me but she's been saying it for three episodes.  Does she think it's cute to be dumb, or are the producers not telling her that she is wrong?

IT IS DANISH, NOT DUTCH.

http://www.cityofsolvang.com  (The city's own website calls it the "Danish Capital of America).

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

Christy had me shaking my head.  Weight loss surgery is not a cure all for your fat.  If you really need a "one last hurrah" the weight you take off initially with a surgery is going to come right back on.  To properly lose and keep weight off, it totally takes a mind flip.  

I noticed Todd is eating crap again, too. He hasn't even lost all weight he needs to yet he was eating those sugary sweets along with Christy. He was also eating ice cream at home. They are both going to end up exactly where they started. 

20 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

Tonya, you like the chase.  You need to be without a man for a while and decide what you really want.  I feel bad for Jaa.  He's going to get sucked in again.  It's almost as if Tonya is fine until she's in a relationship, then all the little things get to her and the man won't change, so she doesn't stay and work with him. 

Jaa was the one that ended that relationship the first time. Tonya wanted a commitment and he wasn't ready to give it. She has, however, made a career out of sucking Kerwin in and them dumping him repeatedly so I agree with you about that mess of a relationship.  

• Love 2

I CANNOT stand that Mika!!!  She is a rude, insensitive, self-centered, attention seeking dimwit. The whole pushing pastry in Christy's face was not cute...it was immature and could be considered an assault if Christy wanted to.  All this kumbaya crap at the retreat to reestablish their friendships and start over flew out the door once the STUPID piss in the margarita crap started.   Every single friggin week we have another and another and another attempt to have a "get together" to bring themselves all closer and rekindle their friendships.  Have these women ever had an actual friendship other than knowing each other from "the industry"?  Except Terra and Tonya that is.  Another sidenote:  How come every time they meet up for coffee, lunch, drinks, etc at a restaurant they have to climb up those 5' tall chairs?  I am average height and I even hate maneuvering on those.....especially when a table right next to them have the standard tables and chairs?  I am just over these arguing idiots!

• Love 9
On 6/30/2018 at 7:38 AM, walnutqueen said:

IT IS DANISH, NOT DUTCH.

http://www.cityofsolvang.com  (The city's own website calls it the "Danish Capital of America).

I stand corrected.  My ignorant self relied on the expertise if others.  I'm sorry to LW LA for flying off the handle.  ☺️

Wish someone had set me straight three posts ago.

• Love 3
On 5/13/2018 at 4:57 PM, Zanne said:

They never seemed to learn from their previous behavior, and just got worse every season.

I found that they also appear to have subscribed to (and are happy with) specific, chosen  personas. Elena has said a couple of times this season - oh you know me with my mouth and temper ... I thought she used to be more quieter and snide/ arrogant, yet classy, rather than a throw-down gutter bitch. Terra was always the scream and blurt horrible things while having tantrums. Christy just dramatize any and everything in her life. Tonya was the stay to herself/block newcomers, one. Whatever... all I know is the only personalities I like now are: Angelique, Preston, Chris and sometimes Jasmine.

• Love 1
On 6/30/2018 at 9:41 AM, bichonblitz said:

I noticed Todd is eating crap again, too. He hasn't even lost all weight he needs to yet he was eating those sugary sweets along with Christy. He was also eating ice cream at home. They are both going to end up exactly where they started. 

Jaa was the one that ended that relationship the first time. Tonya wanted a commitment and he wasn't ready to give it. She has, however, made a career out of sucking Kerwin in and them dumping him repeatedly so I agree with you about that mess of a relationship.  

I'm pretty sure Jaa will do all right for himself. I have never seen him give any indication of wanting Tonya beyond being a friend (even if it is with benefits) and as a business partner. He has no desire to partner with her romantically in the long run.

• Love 1
On 6/28/2018 at 10:08 AM, Destiny74 said:

Haven't watched yet but I have a theory about why Mika came on.  I think Terra was tired of having to play the villan.  I think she wanted someone who could create drama for the entire group, besides herself.  She wants to transition into being some sort of Mom lifestyle guru online.

She chose the WRONG person to bring aboard in Mika. Most villains have at least one redeeming quality that makes the public give them a first, second, or third chance/apology. Mika has nothing likeable in her personality, and her squinty eyes make her appear as though she's consistently laughing ator being scornful of others (although I do recognize she has no control over this). Her attempts at being wild and playful (eg. flashing at mini golf) just makes her appear desperate to stay on the show. Get rid of Mika!

• Love 4
On 3/23/2018 at 11:44 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Tonya can't figure out what she wants. I think she hates being alone, that is why she is jumping from Jai to Kerwin. . She is just so miserable. Used to like Elena but she is becoming a bitch. Terra actually thinks she is the star of every thing little and can do no wrong. Glad to see Todd is looking healthier, but Christy looks like she packed on some twinkies.

I do like Jasmine, hopefully she doesn't turn

I wish the women wouldn't feed the hype (that is in Terra's head) that 'she gets things done!" Other than dancing with the stars, I don't think Terra's done anything extraordinary. She wrote a book which is only interesting because of the characters in her environment/life. Her itune/ youtube efforts are fine (mweh), but nothing as amazing as the others imply. I wish someone like Jasmine or Tonya would have enough confidence in themselves to realize they have a lot of talent (if not more) just in themselves. Terra has no problem saying yes to anything that pays (eg "Black Girl" wine etc) no matter how inappropriate. Her head is so clouded by cash and possible fame that she doesn't care who she steps on or whose wallet she takes cash from. Terra is incapable of a true friendship because she doesn't know how to give of herself without expecting something in return. God forbid if you point out something she does poorly, she will smear you in the news before you have a chance to expound.

• Love 4
On 3/23/2018 at 7:03 PM, jenifaohjenny said:

How will Brianna survive without this salary??

Maybe she is off intentionally so Matt can't soak her for alimony. This way she'll have nothing to give and maybe she can hit his sorry ass up for cash. (From all those paychecks from his cage-fighting perhaps? LOLOLOL)

• Love 3
On 3/27/2018 at 1:21 PM, RedheadZombie said:

I'm actually on Tonya's side when it comes to Kerwin.  She's better off without his 150# of dead weight.  Her own daughter didn't want Tonya to marry him.  He's a good for nothing.  He sits around all day while she makes the money, then bitches when his meals aren't served on time. 

I'm not a huge Terra fan, but I sort of believe her suspicions about Elena.  That girl is shady.  She immediately pegged Terra as HBIC and made her her bestie.  I'm sure her husband was a mark, and luckily it seems she really fell in love with him.  And I don't believe she's suddenly the bread winner.  Preston has always worked his ass off to pay for everything Elena wants, whether it's to be a clothing designer, then a makeup designer, and know a youtube personality.  And her youtube video was almost unwatchable.  There is fierce competition in online tutorials, and most are better produced with higher energy people.  They're also much younger than Elena.  She just doesn't have that warm and perky personality that's usually required.

Penny does seem to be struggling, but I'm not really familiar with child achon developmental parameters.

I agree that Angelique didn't want them to get married, but I don't think she held anything against her dad. She's just realistic and knows her dad wants an old-school wife, someone to share his life with. Tonya made it clear she's not cooking or cleaning or doing much of anything for Kerwin, so why should he stick around? (As he pointed out, the 'man-cave was for him, yet she never asked him what he would like). All the reasons she gave him, for him to pick up and move to LA, she didn't follow through on. They love each other, they just don't love living together.

As for Penny, I wonder if Terra and Joe have accepted her condition and rather than put her through multiple painful surgeries, are satisfied with Penny remaining partially mobile. They have the resources to allow Penny to be dependent upon them so maybe they are going to let her develop and grow on her own, regardless how that may appear to the rest of us.

I agree with your entire post, and would like to add that Terra brings to mind the other question... which is worse, vanity or conceit? I think it's good to be a little vain, but when one's sense of oneself becomes overinflated, that's just conceit. In Terra's case her confidence is unjustified arrogance.

• Love 3

All I can say is Christy seemed to be the only one mature enough to move forward, and provide interesting outings - the goat yoga was hilarious. Things people will do when they have too much money. I think Jasmine also gave great outing ideas (the Happy Place for selfies) and she remains consistent due to the fact she can't help but be a loyal friend. If Mika had only 'asked questions' about Tonya, Jasmine wouldn't have reacted. But Mika mouthed off about Tonya's inability to bring any plan to fruition (lumping her wine in there) and good on Jasmine for shutting her down. Everyone should have a "Jasmine" in their corner, especially if Tonya's entire value is going to be measured by one stalled idea.

• Love 1

I believe Terra and Tonya may have brainstormed the LW:LA idea.  But, Terra took that idea and ran with it.  She shopped it around and got the deal.  Sorry, LW is Terra's franchise because she hustles for it.  And, when Terra told you the show was going to film and asked you to be on it, why not bring it up then that you thought you deserved credit too? "

Sorry  Destiny74 - But after watching Terra for years with her 'ideas', I think Tonya has a valid point, but due to her slowness with regards to creativity and legalities, I think Terra bulldozed her way through and ensured she legally got the biggest chunk of the pie. Look at how the gals are fearful of putting any dreams or sayings out there as - once spoken - Terra views it all as up for grabs. I don't think Tonya was exaggerating - I bet she came up with the name and both she and Terra fleshed out the shows' storyline, and then being Tonya, she went home and thought no more about it. Terra, seeing a good thing, probably got up the next day and went door knocking. She conveniently didn't tell Tonya how much she had shopped the story until they were ready to film. I know people laughed at Briana's use of the word Fierce, but to be fair - Terra NEVER used that word, until her book was coming out. All of the gals had known Briana would have called her story "Fierce ... whatever" but Tera ensured she moved quickly. Terra moved so quickly with the Black Girl muscato that she hoped she could bowl Tonya over. Forget it - Terra is wrong, wrong, wrong. How dare she appropriate another woman's culture and identity? Call it Little gal's muscato... Lost all respect for Terra

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/31/2018 at 7:35 AM, bichonblitz said:

To be fair - those are the questions most people have but are too respectful to ask.

Edited by Chalby
spelled to wrong
  • Love 1
On 3/6/2018 at 6:27 AM, HadleyFields said:

Regarding Elena becoming more likable, I've noticed that when unlikable women become mother's something really mellows them out and their sweetness is unveiled. I think that's happened to both Terra and Elena.  I think Jasmine has always been sweet because Chris is so sweet, they're really a great couple.

I have a feeling Jasmine would be sweet regardless. That's also why she attracted such a nice husband who supports and watches over her. I hope Elena let's Preston know how much she appreciates him. As for Joe, I don't mind him and figure his humour is the result of a hard childhood however, I do find that he regards his pseudo achon to be far superior to the regular achons.

• Love 1

Pranks are just a way for sadists to act openly while proclaiming innocence.

I think Terra has accomplished more than 99% of wanna -bees who go to LA for show business. She got dancing jobs on a few major artist stadium tours. She got a reality show onto a major network AND multiple spinoffs. She got Dancing With The Stars, which famous people with a lot longer resumes have not managed to get -- and lasted quite a while. Yes the hustle doesn't stop and it's not always pretty to watch (her acting prescripted stuff is weak and she often can't avoid smiling during "dramatic" scenes.) But even if the whole LW thing folds to tomorrow, I can see her working as a producer/behind the scenes very successfully.

• Love 5