Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E13: The Finale: Winner is Announced!

• Start Topic

I'm soooo glad O didn't win that ! If she goes, I'm good with just about anyone else winning-- although I think I'll be disappointed if Marissa wins. She hasn't done much to get the win, IMO. I think the others have played better. My guess is, if Ross is there at the end, he'll win it.

• Love 7

Uh, that’s Mr. Moonves to you.  God as soon as I think she’s as annoying as she could ever be, she digs even lower.  

And Julie, are you SERIOUSLY asking Omarosa if she really thinks this country will be ok, as if Omarosa is the one who can fix all of the problems?  I mean, they don’t even know the horror that has gone on the last two weeks.

• Love 15

So if she knew taking out the biggest target, James, would make her the biggest target, it was pretty stupid to take him out.  She could have made a deal to save her if he won next HoH.

Julie seems strangely smitten by her.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mojoween said:

Uh, that’s Mr. Moonves to you.  God as soon as I think she’s as annoying as she could ever be, she digs even lower.  

And Julie, are you SERIOUSLY asking Omarosa if she really thinks this country will be ok, as if Omarosa is the one who can fix all of the problems?  I mean, they don’t even know the horror that has gone on the last two weeks.

I sincerely doubt Ms. Julie is the one writing the questions on those cards.

• Love 7

Now, at the hour mark, I feel comfortable with sharing my feelings.

Omarosa is the worst. I'm glad she showed her actual colours here. She has no purpose in being genuine. It's nice that everyone can see that she's only doing this to rebuild her reputation. I've seen some polarizing opinions of her all season, but it's good to see her true colours being blatantly shown.

Bye, won't miss you. Her mugging during her exit interview was so obnoxious and rude to Julie. Girl, you got Julie talking to you. PAY ATTENTION. Also, nice that Julie's pre-determined questions show how little CBS cares about Omarosa as a gameplayer. 

Ross' edit is clearly working toward his win. I loved him shutting down Omarosa's nagging about secret deals during the HOH comp. I also loved Mark's DR.

The veto comp was so, so easy. Just remember which events came first! How does Omarosa get ONE? How does Ari get 4?

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The veto comp was so, so easy. Just remember which events came first! How does Omarosa get ONE? How does Ari get 4?

The Big Brother Super Fan forgot all about that old BB favourite Days comp.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Did she throw it?  She's far from stupid.  This is my guess only, but could have assumed she would not win even if she got to the final two and this would have been her last opportunity to get one-on-one camera time with Julie to sell whatever she is selling.

• Love 4

I'm good with Ross, Ari, or Mark winning and that's surprising since I knew absolutely nothing about Ari (until this show, that is) and I've never been a fan of Mark (I am now) and I totally wanted Ross to win.  But I'm good with any of those three.  I do NOT want Marissa to win.  Something about her that I just don't like.  If I had to put the three in order, it would be R, A, then M.

I've enjoyed this celebrity season and hope they do it again.  Now, with this little taste, I'm ready for the actual season.

Couldn't stand Brandi.  Enjoyed Ross and Metta having such a sweet friendship.

On to the the winner!

Oh, one more comment ..... Ari is GORGEOUS!!

• Love 5

Ok, Marissa just won final HOH and gets to evict 2 people then go to the finale with whomever is left over.  I don't think she can win against any of them so I'm happy.

25 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, damnit. Marissa won and is in F2. I assume she's taking Ross? 

But that's good if you don't want Marissa to win.  As I said above, I don't think she can win against any of the other 3.

• Love 2

Fuck. Me. 

Why did it have to be her? She couldn't even shut up DURING THE DAMNED COMP. Holy flailing, Batman. I was hoping Marissa was going to have a perfect record of losses in comps this season.

4 minutes ago, ichbin said:

Did she throw it?  She's far from stupid.  This is my guess only, but could have assumed she would not win even if she got to the final two and this would have been her last opportunity to get one-on-one camera time with Julie to sell whatever she is selling.

Was the only one Omarosa got right a question about herself? Because that might explain it. (I was washing dishes and missed the whole thing. The husband is not... stellar at describing the action.)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, slasherboy said:

Ok, Marissa just won final HOH and gets to evict 2 people then go to the finale with whomever is left over.  I don't think she can win against any of them so I'm happy.

But that's good if you don't want Marissa to win.  As I said above, I don't think she can win against any of the other 3.

Marissa can't win unless she takes a chance to bring Mark. But now we gotta listen to her ramble for 5 minutes about why she should win. It's literally going to be NON-STOP TALKING until Julie cuts her off. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Wings said:

I love Ari wearing a baseball jacket over her dress.  Very cool. 

With that absolutely gorgeous (but dangerous) dress, that jacket may simply be an insurance policy against wardrobe malfunction.

• Love 4

Ha!  Take a drink, Julie had to tell Marissa to stop talking.

Wait.  Everyone had questions but we didn’t get to hear them all, and then of course Omarosa went last.  

Edited by mojoween
  • Love 6
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Marissa could have mentioned watching the show with her son, but all she talked about was Ross in her answers. Sometimes she talked and didn't really say anything.

Welcome to two week’s worth of feeds and BBAD.

• Love 3