Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E13: The Finale: Winner is Announced!

• Start Topic

What the fuck happened?

See, this is why you can't just let the jury go home. You have to lock them into an AirB&B and have them obsess over what happened for the rest of the season. 

Just now, Michichick said:

Marissa is the only one of the final four who I'd be disappointed to see as a winner. Oh well, at least Paul lost twice and that will be enough to keep me happy.

Thanks for this. That always makes me feel better. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 8

Chuck has taken a few too many blows to the head.

Keshia, whatever.

Shannon, voting for the lesser snake.

Metta, yes, pick who to vote for.  Just random wtf?

Brandi, throwing the big nasty

James, really?

Oma, ugh

Ari, whatever

Mark, it's not that hard.  

• Love 1
Just now, Michichick said:

All this honesty bullshit really makes me think it's Marissa. So gross.

It's 100% Marissa.

Chuck might have voted for Marissa. Keshia seemed to have voted for Marissa. Shannon might have voted for Marissa. Not quite sure who Metta voted for, but he's a wildcard. Brandi voted for Marissa. James, I think, voted for Ross...or Marissa, I can't quite tell because I'm not sure who he was thinking of voting for before, and if Ross' half answers made him...well, pivot. Omarosa voted for Marissa. Ari voted for Marissa. Mark voted for Ross. 

I know at least three of my above guesses are correct.

• Love 1
Just now, slasherboy said:

How did Omarosa give it away?  What did she say?  This is going too fast for me, or else I'm really stupid.

She said "I voted for the person who I really, really, really like and who hasn't been gunning for me the entire game."

• Love 1
Just now, slasherboy said:

How did Omarosa give it away?  What did she say?  This is going too fast for me, or else I'm really stupid.

SHe said she voted for the person who wasn't gunning for her all season. Ross was blatantly gunning for her.

4 minutes ago, willco said:

Ross really deserves to win and it 'does' look like they are voting for Marissa ! Why ?

Ross was more of a weasel and people often vote against that. Much as I don't want Marissa to win, if she does then it means she played exactly the right way for this particular jury.

• Love 6

It's odd that Brandi said that her goodbye message to James was "so much worse" than his message to her -- because it wasn't.  Her message fell flat.  I expected more.  It was a dud.  James wins the goodbye message war with Brandi, for sure.

Shannon is still bitter and hanging on to that bitterness.

• Love 20

Well, crap.  I suppose that Ross's gameplay was similar to He Who Must Not Be Named, also known as Paul.  Ross did make numerous alliances, and I suppose people got mad when he had to turn against them. 

I was thrilled when the jury voted against the lying weasel (another of Paul's names.)  But Ross seemed so good natured and good hearted that I thought they would respect him for playing hard. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 11

I’ve been watching reality competition shows for approximately 17 years and to the best of my remembrance my favorite has won twice (Survivor: Cook Islands and American Idol: Phillip Phillips).  Why can’t I have nice things?!?

• Love 7

Well, Omarosa was voting on gender, we know that much. Shannon was voting because she felt more betrayed by Ross. James voted based off of Ross' jury answers. Who knows why Ari voted the way she did. Keshia might have voted for Marissa because of gender too. 

• Love 2

James changed his vote tonight, as he said. 

I have no clue why Ari voted for Marissa.   She was never betrayed or backstabbed by Ross.  She would have no reason to be spiteful.   And Marissa chose to take Ross to the end instead of Ari.   So weird.

• Love 4
Just now, Wings said:

I was shocked James voted for Marissa .

I'm not as surprised, because I read an interview from James earlier which had Marissa as a potential vote from him. James was actually expressing how much he loved Marissa, which was a huge shock for me. 

Now, for AFP. 

• Love 1