Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

They get to go outside sometimes, but not often because Production is nearly constantly building or tearing down comps.

10 minutes ago, diana said:

Metta has bipolar? I did not know that if it's true.

I just googled and I didn't see anything about him being bipolar but I did see an article about his dad being bipolar. And after Ross told Mark about what happened, Mark said that Metta has a history of mental illness in his family.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, diana said:

Do they not get to go outside during the day? I usually only watch at night or BBAD. Sun would really do them (Metta) some good I think. Metta has bipolar? I did not know that if it's true.

I've seen it mention, so I just assumed it was true. All I know is that he mentioned anxiety and that he thanked his psychiatrist when the Lakers won.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, diana said:

Do they not get to go outside during the day? I usually only watch at night or BBAD. Sun would really do them (Metta) some good I think. Metta has bipolar? I did not know that if it's true.

11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They get to go outside sometimes, but not often because Production is nearly constantly building or tearing down comps.

I just googled and I didn't see anything about him being bipolar but I did see an article about his dad being bipolar. And after Ross told Mark about what happened, Mark said that Metta has a history of mental illness in his family.

And I think the part of the backyard they can get into is covered.  So I don't think even then they get a ton of sunlight. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Metta and Ari are talking. Ari says "you have to do.... what the hoh wants you to do... that is being 'with the house'.   Those others... they are not 'with the house'" 

Ari is smart. I am sure she sees right where that came from!.  Aside from the fact there is no house, never was. 

The men are smart not to trust Metta. 

I think Metta is just fine.  He has a performance going on here.   He really doesn't want to go home more than anyone else. 

Edited by Wings

As all of the alliances and sub-alliances are popping up, and new deals are being tossed around, I still can't quite figure out which deals are real and which ones are only good through tonight's Veto activities.  lol

All I know is that:

Ross, James and Mark wanted to partner up with Marissa, and Marissa was hesitant because she didn't want to betray Ari and Brandi.

Ross, James and Mark also briefly mentioned trying to go to final 3 together too (I think this was yesterday), but first they'd need to lock down Marissa for F4.

The alliance of Ari-Brandi-Marissa-Ross seems to be imploding.

There could be a renewal of an all-girl alliance.  I think Brandi told Oma that she wouldn't put her up, but Brandi told Ross that she will still put her up anyway, if it comes down to that.

Omarosa wants to keep Metta in the game to use him for a number on her side.  Oma also wants Ari on their side.  And yet, Marissa was sitting with Oma, Ari and Metta last night, so I wondered if Marissa was somehow in on the alliance too.

Oma would prefer to get James out first, but since she can't do that tonight, Ross is her main target.

I think that Ari and Brandi would also prefer to get James out.

Metta wants out of the house and he can't seem to get out.

Mark and James just want to stay out of the drama and nonsense.

1:22 p.m. Ari was just telling Brandi that Ross is coming after all of them (the women) in the game.  Ari said that Ross wants to be next to James and Mark at the end.

Ari said it's not possible to have a deal with everyone in the house, and yet Ross has a deal with everyone. 

Ari says that she and Brandi have to tell Marissa that Ross is coming after her too, but Brandi doesn't want Ross to confront them about it and she knows that Marissa will tell Ross what they say to her.

Ari (being a little sanctimonious and a tad hypocritical) says that THEY (the women) are being loyal to Ross, but Ross is not being loyal to them.  (I guess she forgot the part about how, yesterday, she struck up a deal with Omarosa and Metta that made it clear that Ross would be evicted, after telling her own alliance that she wanted Omarosa evicted after James.)

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

Brandi and Ari are now putting doubts in Marissa's head about Ross.  Marissa looks torn.  And Ross just walked into the room. Now he's gone.  Omarosa said to Marissa she doesn't want to make her feel bad.  Ari says the girls need to stick together.

lol  

Brandi just said she has a better chance of beating Marissa than beating James -- and she said it to Marissa.  lol

Brandi is annoyed that Ross told Metta he doesn't need his vote.   (Brandi always hates it when any men act confident about not getting evicted.)

Now, somehow Omarosa is involved in all of the discussions between Ari-Brandi-Marissa, and they're all throwing Ross under the bus, basically.

(Tell us again, Ari, how loyal you are being to Ross?  lol)

The bottom line is, a lot of these house guests like to point accusing fingers and say that they wouldn't do what others are doing -- and yet, they ALL do things to try to save themselves, even if it comes down to throwing their alliances under the bus.   They act so hypocritical -- every single season, for years and years.

• Love 4

I can't wait for the aftermath (I am assuming that Ross is out the door tonight, based on how it seems the tides are turning in the house), when Ari and Marissa help Omarosa to send Ross home, and then one of them ends up getting evicted by (hopefully) James or Mark.   I want either Mark or James to be the one to send Brandi out the door.  If not them, then Omarosa should get rid of Brandi.   And I hope that there is nothing that Ari can do to save Brandi.  Tee hee hee. 

Brandi loves to say "It's just a game" when she or her alliance has made a move that is met with disapproval from others.  But as soon as people start playing their own game and trying to save themselves or make deals elsewhere, she forgets that it's "just a game" and instantly wants revenge or becomes mad.

And, just two seconds ago, Ari couldn't trust Brandi because of Brandi's rogue vote to evict Mark.  Now, all of a sudden, it's Ross who can't be trusted.  Ari is showing that she will throw people under the bus as well.

I am still Team Male -- Mark or James for the win!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Orillia said:

If Metta really wants to go, he should do it during the live show.

HA! Please? Chenbot would have the malfunction of a lifetime.

Also, shout out to @TVFan17 for the amazing recaps and commentary. Mucho appreciation from me and my poor ears.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TVFan17 said:

I am still Team Male -- Mark or James for the win!

Me too!  

57 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

HA! Please? Chenbot would have the malfunction of a lifetime.

Also, shout out to @TVFan17 for the amazing recaps and commentary. Mucho appreciation from me and my poor ears.

Me too!  lol   Thank you. 

• Love 3

Ultimately I don't give one shit who goes when or who wins the game, but I do wish Mark would go soon simply because he does nothing at all. The rest of them are playing so hard and it's amazing. (Metta is a special case lol.) It's aggravating to watch Mark do absolutely nothing and likely slide all the way to F2.

Tonight should be a really fun ep!

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ultimately I don't give one shit who goes when or who wins the game, but I do wish Mark would go soon simply because he does nothing at all. The rest of them are playing so hard and it's amazing. (Metta is a special case lol.) It's aggravating to watch Mark do absolutely nothing and likely slide all the way to F2.

Tonight should be a really fun ep!

Mark is playing a good game without realizing what he is doing.  He is the perfect under the radar nice guy who is not causing anyone grief.  That is a strategy though it is by happenstance in his case.  

I like James and Ari, too.  

Since Omarosa thinks she has a deal with James and Mark (if true) she is likely to keep them around and I can see either in F2

I don't see the veto twist doing much really.  It is possible it won't be used.  

5 hours ago, gunderda said:

since i think it's been said they're already getting $200k just for playing.

No, I don't think they are getting that much.  One of them mentioned that BB pays MUCH less than Dancing with the Stars.   And the winner on DWTS only gets between $250,00 to $300,000.  And that amount is for about 3 months.

Maybe I missed it but has anyone posited the scenario where James goes up on the block? This twist makes that a possibility and Omarosa would have no say. If James and Ross ended up being the ones on the block, wouldn't Ross stay? Omarosa couldn't vote so there would only be Metta and Mark voting to keep James. 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Callapherea, I think it was Shannon or Marissa that said they get less that being on DWTS and it was on the live feeds.

Smart money is on blabber mouth. 

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

Maybe I missed it but has anyone posited the scenario where James goes up on the block? This twist makes that a possibility and Omarosa would have no say. If James and Ross ended up being the ones on the block, wouldn't Ross stay? Omarosa couldn't vote so there would only be Metta and Mark voting to keep James. 

All sorts of scenarios have been tossed around by all of the alliances and sub-alliances.   I think that Marissa has single-handedly been trying to run through each and every one of them.   lol It was getting confusing to figure out which ones were actually going to happen if different people ended up on the block, whose alliances were real or fake, who was actually going to be evicted, etc.  lol   

At this point, it's hard to tell if Ross would stay if he were on the block against James.  It would seem like he should... but I have a feeling he would leave.

From what I could tell right before the feeds went down (they've been down for a long time, as I guess Production is going through rehearsals or whatever they do to prepare the house guests, pre-CBS show), it is sounding like Marissa is turning on Ross (because Omarosa, Brandi and Ari got to her).  And we already know that Metta is not voting for Ross to stay.

So, short of a miracle courtesy of the Veto twist that lands James on the block, or if Metta begs to be sent home before the live show in a few minutes, I think that Ross is going home.  Marissa, Metta and Ari are probably going to evict him and save Brandi.

Edited by TVFan17
32 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

And the winner on DWTS only gets between $250,00 to $300,000.  And that amount is for about 3 months.

They don't win money for DWtS. It must be the salary that's less.

25 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

According to TMZ, 200k base salary for each HG, and I had thought that they said the prize was a quarter of a million instead of half. 

Yes, this is what it sounds like from what I've heard the hgs say. I wonder if there's a prize for second place?

22 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Callapherea, I think it was Shannon or Marissa that said they get less that being on DWTS and it was on the live feeds.

Is it bad that I would still trust TMZ over what one of the HGs say on the feeds? I just remember the shock and awe that Omarosa didn't get or supposedly negotiate for a higher base pay than the others (because she is the name this season).

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They don't win money for DWtS. It must be the salary that's less.

They all get paid to be on the show, Starting pay is 125,000....  And several of them have been on DWTS and no one disagreed wen it was said BB pays less.

7 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Edited by MsJamieDornan
6 hours ago, Wings said:

She looks great here after losing 60 lbs!

121102052358-marissa-jaret-winkour-befor

I got that from twitter, I wish I had been watching! 

When did this happen?  She's not thin on the show.  Was this a long time ago?  I can see that it's her, but she looks totally different.

7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yes, this is what it sounds like from what I've heard the hgs say. I wonder if there's a prize for second place?

I've been wondering this myself. All I've ever seen is the grand prize being discussed. I had assumed that there would be a sliding scale payment the longer you stayed, but I guess not? Unless it's super hush hush and no one's sussed it out yet? Which LOL forever, this is Big Brother. Nothing stays secret for long.

• Love 1

I haven't really watched much in the last 24 hours, so I am totally confused as to where allegiances lie, but I figure Omarosa's most definitely on the block no matter who wins HOH. 

Not that I really mind, but it looks like Ross is in a prime spot now. Also, I see that he's a favourite with the general audience. 

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I haven't really watched much in the last 24 hours, so I am totally confused as to where allegiances lie, but I figure Omarosa's most definitely on the block no matter who wins HOH. 

Not that I really mind, but it looks like Ross is in a prime spot now. Also, I see that he's a favourite with the general audience. 

Ari and Brandi are starting to distrust Ross and are trying to pull Marissa with them. They were close too.

• Love 1

Omarosa's on the block and going home on Friday if she doesn't win veto. I think that much is fairly clear. And if James doesn't win HOH, he's the backup target. Yawn. How predictable. 

And if James or Mark win HOH, it'll be either Omarosa or Brandi who leave. Joy, what a predictable week, guys. 

I can't even say who I want to win HOH. Hell, why not Mark? Have him actually be forced to play. Plus, it leaves James open to win HOH for the DE (which is on Friday, I assume?).

But watch Marissa win HOH.

• Love 1

So I guess Metta’s expressed desire over and over and over and over again on the feeds wasn’t some sort of act, and he actually did really just want to bail. I’m starting to think this experimental Big Brother sucks. Give me OTT any day of the week.

• Love 2

Feeds came back --

Ari (who was ready to get Ross out a couple of hours ago) told Brandi, "We have to trust Ross.  We have to trust Ross."

Brandi said, looking skeptical, "Yeah... for now."

Ari and Brandi agreed that they can't let anyone get in their head (I guess they mean Omarosa?).

(They'll turn on Ross again by tomorrow, most likely!  lol)

For some reason, it seems like James and Mark are not 100% thrilled with the way things played out (though I am not sure why?). 

Mark just told James that James has to win this.

I was hoping Brandi would have gotten kicked out.  Alas, not yet.....

Edited by TVFan17
1 minute ago, TVFan17 said:

For some reason, it seems like James and Mark are not 100% thrilled with the way things played out (though I am not sure why?). 

Hmm. Maybe he really was considering working with Metta/Omarosa? I think he definitely wanted Brandi out, which I could see being a good reason for him being upset.

I also just read that James might not want Omarosa as this week's target?

I guess I'm back to James or Mark for HOH! 

But again, which my luck already showing with tonight's eviction, it'll be Marissa or Brandi who win HOH. Which...oh joy, James/Omarosa noms, y'all. 

• Love 2

I hope Mark and James honour their deal with Omarosa and if they win they don't put her up. I need to see someone take on the four alliance group and see them turn on each other without anyone threatening to quit. Going after Omarosa now isn't important, use her as a vote to get what you want since it's two against four at the moment.

Also, once all the girls leave I hope they kick themselves in the butt for not sticking with the girl alliance. They had so many chances, but Shannon and the others just let Ross run things. If he's in the final then he deserves to win. My only other BB member that I'd go with is Ari, since she's smart, but unless she does something against Ross she's not going to win.

Edited by CheezyXpressed
  • Love 2

Feeds are back. I hope the girls don't get on board to get Omarosa out. Oma and Ross are the strongest players and Ross is just surrounding himself with shields.  
He now wants to go 6-1 to get Oma out. I guess its up to POV again. 
Oma was so close to Ross, I really thought she won.

• Love 1

Ross knows that Omarosa is the only one not misted, which is why he wants the house against her. James and Mark better realize that unless they win the HOH they'll be on the block.

If I was Ross, I'd throw this HOH. No one is gunning for him, so he has no reason to win it and have blood on his hands.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Feeds came back --

Ari (who was ready to get Ross out a couple of hours ago) told Brandi, "We have to trust Ross.  We have to trust Ross."

Brandi said, looking skeptical, "Yeah... for now."

Ari and Brandi agreed that they can't let anyone get in their head (I guess they mean Omarosa?).

(They'll turn on Ross again by tomorrow, most likely!  lol)

Mark just told James that James has to win this.

I was hoping Brandi would have gotten kicked out.  Alas, not yet.....

Maybe because they could have gotten a girl out if Ross used the veto again. At least according to what they believe the alliance is with Mari and Ross. They would have voted Brandi out. Now it may appear as Ross was never really on board.

• Love 2

I always think that the least likely people should join forces -- for example, Brandi with James and Mark (even though I want Brandi to leave), or Ross with Omarosa.  I want to see an unexpected team sneakily working together on the sly.

• Love 4

OMG, James is a smart guy. But he is so over impressed with himself that he can't really see how this game is played. Marissa was so reluctant to commit . Red flag buddy. Now he talks to her as if she is still on his side .He wants to break up the pair of Ari and Brandi. Oma is alone. Poor baby. SO naive.

5 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

I always think that the least likely people should join forces -- for example, Brandi with James and Mark (even though I want Brandi to leave), or Ross with Omarosa.  I want to see an unexpected team sneakily working together on the sly.

Oma would see that. She understands production value and entertaiment. The game is secondary in her world. I kind of love her attitude in this game.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4

Well, although I wanted Brandi out, and it seems that other people wanted Ross out, I am not disappointed that Metta is gone.   It was enough already with his foolishness.  I feel badly for him IF he was truly struggling and suffering with anxiety of some sort, but I just wanted the house guests to set him free because he kept trying to leave.  Not only that, but who could figure out what he meant half the time?  Earlier today, he clearly stated that he was going to vote to evict Ross (along with Marissa and Ari).   And now Metta tells Julie Chen that he wants Ross to win?  lol

I feel like now, they can all get down to serious business -- because everyone left is playing the game in some way, and no one is trying to escape.  No one is begging to leave.  No one is clueless about how things work.   Everyone wants to be there.

11 minutes ago, missyb said:

OMG, James is a smart guy. But he is so over impressed with himself that he can't really see how this game is played. Marissa was so reluctant to commit . Red flag buddy. Now he talks to her as if she is still on his side .He wants to break up the pair of Ari and Brandi. Oma is alone. Poor baby. SO naive.

Oma would see that. She understands production value and entertaiment. The game is secondary in her world. I kind of love her attitude in this game.

Ross and Oma could call themselves... OmaRossa?  lol

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 14
Just now, TVFan17 said:

I have a feeling we might have gotten lucky with being able to see the last HoH comp on the feeds.   They'll probably block us from the next one.

As it is with all HOH comps, if it's not endurance, it won't be shown on the feeds. 

Sadly, this isn't BB:OTT where we were lucky to see all comps. I bet tonight's HOH will be mental and the feeds will be out for an hour or two. 

• Love 1