Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: It's Not About The Pasta

• Start Topic

56 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Long fingernails are disgusting ~ real and fake. To illustrate how to wash hands properly in nursing school they put a special dye on our hands that could only be seen under a special light - cannot even imagine the nastiness under those long claws they wear

Or just go work in a nursing home or a special education school, where you get to witness firsthand the variety of filth that can easily collect underneath unattended/longer nails. Trust me when I say, once you've been exposed to such filth, you'll never want to grow long nails ever again. #shortnails4life

That being said, the extreme claws that some of these broads rock are indeed fairly disgusting---it just looks extra trashy and common. Can't imagine how much food collects under those things if you're serving up goat cheese balls and other assorted grossness on a typical shift.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Yeah? I didn’t get why Lisa made a paying customer not get their food so Schena could eat. And then not inform the said waitress whose table it was for so she coild Be aware.

If LVP were the brilliant restaurateur she purports to be, she would have grabbed that croissant sandwich for Scheana while telling the cooks to immediately prepare another replacement croissant SW for whichever SURver she stole it from. 

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

If LVP were the brilliant restaurateur she purports to be, she would have grabbed that croissant sandwich for Scheana while telling the cooks to immediately prepare another replacement croissant SW for whichever SURver she stole it from. 

I don't know anything about LVP's businesses but they seem like Trump.  Buy, destroy, sell/get tax credits, get out.   

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 4
On 1/23/2018 at 5:08 PM, Silo said:

My name is Kristen Doute. I like long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners, and flying bitches out to L.A.

On 1/24/2018 at 10:24 AM, Silo said:

“Scheana, you’re the fakest person here and Billy used to have a dick”. 

*im probably going to hell lol 

Made my day.

The thing about Scheana is that I don't think she's fake.  She's as shallow as a lake in the Sahara Desert, but that's not the same thing.  She's real in her emptiness ... if that makes sense.  Things are pretty simple in her world.  Surface-like.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 9
30 minutes ago, Jextella said:

Made my day.

Thing is about Scheana is that I don't think she's fake.  She as shallow as a lake in the Sahara Desert, but that's not the same.  She's real in her emptiness ... if that makes sense.  Things are pretty simple in her world.  Surface-like.

you know, I agree.  I heard her on the Betches podcast in December, and they asked her about what she said about Katie.  She was like, "I said that Katie had her core group of girls, and I have tons of acquaintances and party friends."

I think what you see is what you get with Scheana, and you have to take her for  who & what she is.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jextella said:

Made my day.

Thing is about Scheana is that I don't think she's fake.  She as shallow as a lake in the Sahara Desert, but that's not the same.  She's real in her emptiness ... if that makes sense.  Things are pretty simple in her world.  Surface-like.

I get you 100% and I agree. She is very shallow, but what we see is the real Scheana. She's not like Lala, pretending she reads Ayn Rand books. 

• Love 4
On 1/24/2018 at 10:29 PM, goofygirl said:

Raises white flag very slowly....... Re: Valtrex??? Is that the latest herpes medicine?? Slinks back to corner...

Valtrex is used to treat the herp. 

It is also what I had to take when I had chickenpox.

I'm not sure the supply is big enough to treat the recombinant SuperHerp that is likely floating around these chucklefucks.

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
23 hours ago, Jextella said:

I don't know anything about LVP's businesses but they seem like Trump.  Buy, destroy, sell/get tax credits, get out.   

I don't know either, but at this point I imagine she's little more than the "face of the company". She has so many investors and co-owners that they probably do all the real work and she provides free publicity. I've never seen her do anything for work except pick out an occasional floral arrangement. 

• Love 2
On 25/01/2018 at 12:20 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

They wouldn't know that? Seems like common sense to me..

40 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

I don't know either, but at this point I imagine she's little more than the "face of the company". She has so many investors and co-owners that they probably do all the real work and she provides free publicity. I've never seen her do anything for work except pick out an occasional floral arrangement. 

She overseas a lot, but wouldn't that be boring, LVP looks over menus, LVP inspects glasses..

• Love 1
On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:33 AM, Sun-Bun said:

Or just go work in a nursing home or a special education school, where you get to witness firsthand the variety of filth that can easily collect underneath unattended/longer nails. Trust me when I say, once you've been exposed to such filth, you'll never want to grow long nails ever again. #shortnails4life

That being said, the extreme claws that some of these broads rock are indeed fairly disgusting---it just looks extra trashy and common. Can't imagine how much food collects under those things if you're serving up goat cheese balls and other assorted grossness on a typical shift.

Agreed.

• Love 2
On 1/25/2018 at 8:33 AM, Sun-Bun said:

So I have no right to get up in anyone’s style grill (do you! Fashion should be fun!) but Long nails have never been my thing. I’ve never even really liked complicated nail looks. I’m more of a simple polish or nude type. Even saying that Scheena’s nails just don’t look clean. It looks like sha can’t wash her hands well and the girl serves food for a living.

• Love 1

I finally watched this ep again and I still don't remember much about it!

Some random thoughts:

• Jax is totally going to bang that so-called Renraku girl.
  • LaLa and DJ Muppet Baby get into a loud argument. Hey! We have a title! Wait, I thought DJ Muppet Bay was sppsd to be sober?
  • The Toms pretend to work on the future restaurant by picking up a couple pieces of trash with grabby-hand devices when successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks and her decrepit husband just happen to show up. Yeah, that wasn't staged at all!
  • This is the week of the obligatory Pride festivities. I always wondered if Pride festivities were an excuse to force the employees to dress up like idiots. As I predicted, inclusive businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks tells us about how she is such great friends with Billie the trans hostess. I swear I could practically hear Jax thinking what banging Billie would be like during the speech.
  • Poor Schemer. It's obvious Rob isn't really into you as you pathetically pawed and drooled all over him while he stared off distantly and muttered some lame homilies. He looks like a total douchebag, BTW, but why was he messing with the curtains when Schemer walked into the room?
  • DJ Muppet Baby sure couldn't keep his paws off Logan in front of his girl friend. Yeah, she didn't look too happy about it, either. I guess Logan is tired of being on the downlow with DJMB or they're doing this for camera time on Pride Week?
  • Successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks has a heart-to-heart with Schemer, her employee, and steals Katie's customer's lunch without telling her or the cooks to replace it.
  • Britany's mother makes a surprise appearance, thanks to Kristen the Queen of Flying In Surprise Guests. Dun dun DUNNNN!
  • Love 1

I feel like that would be the final nail in the coffin for Brittany. It's one thing to forgive a non-emotional fuck and shitty behavior. But Jax seems totally smitten with Kelsey emotionally. If he took that to the next level, I think Brittany would finally leave. You can tell yourself "Oh there's those other girls, but I'm the one he loves." But not when the person falls for someone else.

• Love 1