Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: Rena and Lee's Story - LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, aliya said:

Mea maxima culpa - as a former pre-Vatican II Catholic, I always hear the rest of it in my head.

Anyway, I wondered about the tats myself. You'd think they'd have bigger issues than getting all of those tattoos.  Also, did anyone catch if they had ever held jobs? Do they have any kind of work history?

And let me add to the chorus - he just had the surgery. How is he eating so much already?    Why does the caretaker stand while he eats?  So many questions...

Well...everyone has their priorities...if food and tats are what COUNT, everything else falls away...

God, both David and her should leave the asshole on his own and see how long he survives. She needs to make sure she takes the animals and not leave them with him.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Threnners said:

I hate Rena's mom so, so much.    

Why do you hate a sick person?  Because she has a serious mental illness?  It might have been better if her mom had proper treatment for her mental illness, but there is a serious lack of resources and funding for such treatment, especially when Rena was younger. People with mental illness often do not get treatment because they do not recognize they are ill. And there is a stigma to mental illness; people are judged, hated and feared because they have this brain disorder, so people do not seek treatment.  

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Desert Rat said:

Why do you hate a sick person?  Because she has a serious mental illness?  It might have been better if her mom had proper treatment for her mental illness, but there is a serious lack of resources and funding for such treatment, especially when Rena was younger. People with mental illness often do not get treatment because they do not recognize they are ill. And there is a stigma to mental illness; people are judged, hated and feared because they have this brain disorder, so people do not seek treatment.  

I felt the need to respond to your post because, YES, you're RIGHT.  Everything you said is right.  BUT...that is NO excuse for treating your children that way, and I WILL not even think it's OKAY.

• Love 6