Type keyword(s) to search

Mind Your Surroundings: Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow and Other Superhero Universes

ArctisTor
  • Start Topic

19 minutes ago, quarks said:

Even at the time, it was so bad that a good half of the production crew was popping up on locked Delphi forums to complain about it, and derailing other threads with "YOU THINK YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. THIS IS WHAT WE'RE DEALING WITH!"

Let us all just keep our fingers crossed that Flash has no intentions of letting the Tornado Twins return as grownups to have sultry affairs with Caitlin and Cisco.

Really? Hah. 

My preference would be no pregnancy/babies this season or next (and actual storyline/POV for Iris) and no permanent rapid aging of the TT. Just bring them or Bart etc in for an arc and then have them go "back to the future" Barry and Iris aren't ready to have kids, Barry in particular needs to mature some more, and I agree with the ginormous amount of angst and fuckery it would cause if they were permanently kidnapped and aged up in 2018/19. And lets face it, this show would totally have a potential Don/Caitlin romance waiting to go. 

• Love 1

28 Fictional Couples Whose Love Felt Extremely Real In 2017
December 26, 2017   Keely Flaherty
https://www.buzzfeed.com/keelyflaherty/fictional-couples-whose-love-helped-us-survive-2017?utm_term=.wygj5PNdg#.xp6GXgQbV

We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us which fictional couples got them through the garbage year of 2017. Here are their responses.
5. Barry and Iris from The Flash
"There is something about Barry and Iris that makes me want to fall in love. And that musical proposal." —rebeccal47667bcae
13. Mon-El and Kara from Supergirl
"They were so adorable, and he KEPT HER NECKLACE AROUND HIS NECK FOR YEARS! If that isn't love, I don't know what is." —hollys4af76bd26
21. Oliver and Felicity from Arrow
"They have been through everything the last six years but they've finally made it through. The best way to end 2017!" —felicityqueen

1. Joyce and Hopper from Stranger Things 2
2. Magnus and Alec from Shadowhunters
3. Eleanor and Chidi from The Good Place
4. Jamie and Claire from Outlander
6. Clay and Hannah from 13 Reasons Why
7. Diana and Steve from Wonder Woman
8. Elio and Oliver from Call Me By Your Name
9. Daenerys and Jon from Game of Thrones
10. Quentin and Alice from The Magicians
11. Betty and Jughead from Riverdale
12. Nancy and Jonathan from Stranger Things 2
14. Kylo Ren and Rey from Star Wars: The Last Jedi
15. Beth and Randall from This Is Us
16. Baby and Debora from Baby Driver
17. Elisa and Amphibian Man from The Shape of Water
18. Frank and Karen from The Punisher
19. Stiles and Lydia from Teen Wolf
20. Wolfgang and Kala from Sense8
22. Kat and Adena from The Bold Type
23. Damon and Elena from The Vampire Diaries
24. Jessica and Luke from The Defenders
25. Jane and Rafael from Jane the Virgin
26. David and Sydney from Legion
27. Waverly and Nicole from Wynonna Earp
28. And, most importantly, Steve Harrington and his baseball bat from Stranger Things 2

Edited by tv echo
7 minutes ago, tv echo said:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/keelyflaherty/fictional-couples-whose-love-helped-us-survive-2017?utm_term=.wygj5PNdg#.xp6GXgQbV

28. And, most importantly, Steve Harrington and his baseball bat from Stranger Things 2

It’s impressive how much I disagree with most of these choices. Steve+bat, though, is perfection. 

• Love 7

The Best And Worst Captains Of 2017
James Whitbrook   Dec 26, 2017
https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2017/12/the-best-and-worst-captains-of-2017/

Leo Snart, Legends of Tomorrow
Ever since he bid farewell to the Legends, we've deeply missed Captain Cold, and Wentworth Miller's delectably hammy performance as the Flash villain-turned-time-travel-hero. So imagine our delight when he not only returned in the big CW crossover, Crisis on Earth-X, as the (somehow) even hammier, Nazi-fighting boyfriend of Russell Tovey's Ray, but also decided to stick around on Earth-1 for a little bit to ensure all scenery this side of Vancouver remained thoroughly chewed. Sure, the Earth-X incarnation of Snart called himself "Citizen" Cold, but he'll always be our favourite frosty captain.

The Best Captains:
Poe Dameron, Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Philippa Georgiou, Star Trek: Discovery
Steve Trevor, Wonder Woman
Carol Danvers, The Mighty Captain Marvel
Leo Snart, Legends of Tomorrow
Bearded Steve Rogers, Avengers: Infinity War Trailer

The Worst Captains:
Steve Rogers, Secret Empire
Gabriel Lorca, Star Trek: Discovery
Phasma, Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Edited by tv echo

EW debates the most polarizing issues of the small-screen in 2017
NATALIE ABRAMS and JAMES HIBBERD  December 27, 2017 
http://ew.com/tv/2017/12/27/tv-debate-2017

DC vs. Marvel:
NAT
: The CW has spent years adeptly building out its rich, interconnected TV universe across The Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, and Legends of Tomorrow, leading to the network’s best four-way crossover yet with Crisis on Earth-X. (It was legitimately better than Justice League.)
JAMES: “Better than Justice League” isn’t exactly high praise. I’ll admit this was Marvel’s worst TV year — Inhumans, Iron Fist, The Defenders, and The Punisher were all a step down from last year’s Jessica Jones. But Hulu’s Runaways is promising and… have we mentioned Jessica Jones returns in March?

Originals vs. Reboots
Closure vs. Mystery
Spoilers vs. Surprises
Yearly vs. Waiting
DC vs. Marvel:
Netflix vs. the Rest of TV

Edited by tv echo

DCTV midseason premieres episodes descriptions:

SUPERGIRL

“Legion of Superheroes” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, V) (HDTV)

MEET THE LEGION – Struggling to heal from her injuries inflicted by Reign (Odette Annable), Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) remains in a dreamlike state, unable to be reached. Mon-El (Chris Wood) recruits one of the Legion members, Brainiac-5 (guest star Jesse Rath), to try to bring her back. Meanwhile, Reign continues her rampage on the city so the DEO teams up with the Legion of Superheroes to try to stop her. Jesse Warn directed the episode written by Derek Simon & Eric Carrasco (#310). Original airdate 1/15/18.

https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/12/supergirl-episode-310-legion-of-super.html

THE FLASH
“The Trial of The Flash” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, L) (HDTV)

BARRY FIGHTS FOR HIS LIFE — As Barry’s (Grant Gustin) trial for the murder of Clifford DeVoe begins, Iris (Candice Patton) and Joe (Jesse L. Martin) must decide how far they are willing to go to keep Barry out of prison. Philip Chipera directed the episode written by Lauren Certo & Kristen Kim (#410).  Original airdate 1/16/2018.

https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/12/the-flash-episode-410-promo.html

BLACK LIGHTNING 
“The Resurrection” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

SERIES PREMIERE — Jefferson Pierce (Cress Williams) is a man wrestling with a secret. As the father of Anissa (Nafessa Williams) and Jennifer (China Ann McClain), and principal of a charter high school that also serves as a safe-haven for young people in a neighborhood overrun by gang violence, he is a hero in his community. Nine years ago, Pierce was a hero of a different sort. Gifted with the superhuman power to harness and control electricity, he used those powers to keep his hometown streets safe as the masked vigilante Black Lightning, but he left the Superhero days behind. Almost a decade later, Pierce’s crime-fighting days are long behind him…or so he thought. Christine Adams, James Remar, Damon Gupton and Marvin Jones III also star. The episode was written and directed by Salim Akil (#101). Original airdate 1/16/2018.

https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/black-lightning-episode-101-dark-matter.html

“Divided” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)
OLIVER DISCOVERS A SHOCKING TRUTH ABOUT CAYDEN JAMES — Despite losing half his team, Oliver (Stephen Amell) remains confident that he, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) and Diggle (David Ramsey) can stop Cayden James (guest star Michael Emerson) and Black Siren (Katie Cassidy). However, when he discovers one of Cayden’s secrets, he decides to team up with an unlikely ally. Meanwhile, Dinah (Juliana Harkavy) spends time with Vince (guest star Johann Urb). James Bamford directed the episode written by Ben Sokolowski & Emilio Ortega Aldrich (#610). Original airdate 1/18/2018.

https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/12/arrow-episode-610-divided-promo.html

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, tv echo said:

Daenerys and Jon felt 'Extremely Real'? I have questions.

• Love 4

Argh, so we will likely get to see the Legion fight in 3x10, but not fight *with* Supergirl? I'm feeling seriously blue balled by the story in that regard. I don't see how the Legion could confront Reign without Kara without somebody from their ranks getting killed. 

Edited by tofutan
20 minutes ago, tofutan said:

Argh, so we will likely get to see the Legion fight in 3x10, but not fight *with* Supergirl? I'm feeling seriously blue balled by the story in that regard. I don't see how the Legion could confront Reign without Kara without somebody from their ranks getting killed. 

Yeah. My guess is this is partly to showcase Mon-El as a hero/leader, introduce a Kara/Brainiac5 connection, prove once again just how powerful Reign is and maybe depending on how much Kara is in the episode, to give MB some time off after the crossover and a heavy ep in the MSF. I'm generally not a big fan of Kara-lite episodes but as long as characters other than Mon-El also have a lot to work with ie Alex, J'onn, Winn, James etc I'll be okay. Be interesting to see how Saturn Girl is now her big introduction is done with. 

And I agree with very little on that list, placings and inclusions in some cases. He wore a necklace which proves their love is real? Maybe, but, well he got married to someone else as well. 

I think the necklace is seen more as a sign that the thing isn't as over on his side as he/the show currently acts it is. If it's just straight forward "he loves Imra now, suck it Kara", there would be no need for him to hold on to the necklace, the mature thing would have been to offer to give it back. Especially considering the show has made considerable fuss about the necklace at various points. 

It's an odd storyline in that regard because it is not playing out like a traditional triangle where the show is upfront about the character being torn. IMO it would be completely understandable if the character was torn in universe, if he married Imra because he thought Kara was never going to be an option and suddenly he is in a position where he could see her again. But because that isn't the case some people expect "Oh right, Mon-El totally still has feelings for Kara" (either because he was hiding them or because maybe he'll end up being jealous of Brainiac) like it's some sort of big twist. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

If they want to do minimal time travel (or none at all) I can easily see them doing something with ARGUS as a threat against the hero’s and world at large. Really, it’s been set up so much over all the Earth 1 shows, it would be a waste if NOTHING came of it. With the dystopian ARGUS run future where metas and heroes are locked up and experimented on showing up on Legends (where Zari is from), and their increasingly sketchy behavior on Arrow and Flash, plus the lingering CADMUS story from Supergirl and the anti alien story, which could be tied in either literally or thematically, it’s seems like a logical direction. Maybe Lyla is taken out (but not killed by) an assasin and a more extreme faction takes over, and starts trying to round people up? It would affect a lot of people, and if it involves time travel to or from Zaris time, LoT could take point. 

They kind of did superheroes vs. supervillains this year, but I wouldn't mind seeing another team-up of villains as a threat. Lots of potential with ARGUS prisoners. ...And DEO prisoners, too. They'd have to find a way to connect those threats, though.

2 hours ago, Velocity23 said:

... [Oliver] decides to team up with an unlikely ally.

Again?? How many times does this make?

• Love 1

Yeah, I mean- I don't actually think it would be strange for him to be torn after seeing Kara again, tbh. 

Yeah the setup seems lke it could easily be your standard "my ex who I thought was dead is not dead after all" style story, but from Mon-El's perspective (since Kara is likely dead or fundamentally elsewhere in the 31st century and he for whatever reason thought she was forever unreachable or forbidden).

Instead the way Mon-El has acted is more consistent with "guy who is completely above the situation and tries to be mature about it": But him being possessive of the necklace and still wearing it all the time  seems like it goes against this characterization of a guy who is mature and above it all and is just trying to be considerate with Kara while totally dedicated Imra. 

So, even though I'm not convinced that there will be twist, I get why some people expect one. With the question of course being why a twist would necessarily improve the situation that much from a shipper perspective. If the marriage is not real, lying to Kara about it is still a really dickish thing, if he still just has feelings for Kara while the marriage is real it still is your regular emotional cheating triangle, only delayed by a few episodes. And since Amy Jackson stressed that Imra is still a hero I rather doubt that they would go for an all out mindrape type scenario. 

Edited by tofutan
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, scarynikki12 said:

It’s impressive how much I disagree with most of these choices. Steve+bat, though, is perfection. 

I loved/Love Clay/Hannah from 13 reasons why, and of Course Olicity and Bughead. I'm gonna get going on season 2 of Stranger things soon as well as the First season of The Punished and Dammit that Kylo Ren/Rey from Last Jedi better not be a big Spolier 

• Love 1

Well, if we told you whether or not it is a spoiler, that would also be a spoiler. 

Seeing no Legends summary makes me sad. I actually want Black Lightning to do well, but no Legends is a bitter pill to swallow. 

• Love 5
23 hours ago, JJ928 said:

I would like if they did the crossover on a different earth, except without our E1 heroes. Just make the crossovers a special event, kinda like this year, but truly a departure from the shows. So nothing in the eps factor or affect the shows storylines.

How would you do that without the Earth-1 heroes?  They're all from Earth-1 except Kara, who is from Earth-38, and Jay Garrick, who is from Earth-3.

20 minutes ago, legaleagle53 said:

How would you do that without the Earth-1 heroes?  They're all from Earth-1 except Kara, who is from Earth-38, and Jay Garrick, who is from Earth-3.

I think JJ928 meant have the whole thing be set on different earth - characters and everything. (But the same actors, I assume.) The crossover would be a self-contained story.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Trini said:

I think JJ928 meant have the whole thing be set on different earth - characters and everything. (But the same actors, I assume.) The crossover would be a self-contained story.

I would be down for that but only if it ended up having some kind future ramifications for Earth-1. Something that ends up getting played out the following year.

13 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

But but but I thought romance didn't belong on superhero shows! We want to see fighting and punching and comics, not icky emotions and drama. This isn't Gossip Girl.

Has spoilertv ever had that issue with any of the shows?

I  wonder how much leeway the E.P.s have in terms of scheduling. If they can, they should really try make  the 100th of the Flash not part of the crossover. They may say that the Arrow 100th was a great success but it made many people's "worst episode of the season " list.

9 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

I will be surprised if they allow Cecile to actually give birth to a baby. I still think something will happen. Giving Joe another kid this late in the game is stupid as hell.

It won't be the first really stupid thing they've done. And it won't be the worst.

If someone has to have a child,  I'd much rather it be Joe than Iris and Barry.

1 hour ago, Trini said:

Yep. I should have been more clear, but I did mean to have the crossovers take place on a different earth. With the same actors, obviously the main 3 will still be the main 3 (because these writers would never do anything different) but they’d be different versions. Also, no need for our earth 1 versions. I think it’d be fun and it wouldn’t mess up the main storyline on the shows.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

I  wonder how much leeway the E.P.s have in terms of scheduling. If they can, they should really try make  the 100th of the Flash not part of the crossover. They may say that the Arrow 100th was a great success but it made many people's "worst episode of the season " list.

I think it is all up to Pedowitz. He'd have to sign off on it but if anything, he was thinking about moving it to the 10th episode of shows so try to entice him though depending on Legends next year I could see him wanting to keep it to the first half of the year and the 8th episode. 

There might be a way to move the Flash's 100th out of the crossover lineup, if they were to say, let that show premiere a week later or something. So that could be their seventh episode and everyone else's eighth?

Or it might be easier just have them take a week off sometime during the fall while everyone else is still new. Maybe on Election Day. Then the eighth episode could be their own separate 100th and they could have the Christmas episode air a week later. I don't think that would screw things up too much.

1 minute ago, ruby24 said:

There might be a way to move the Flash's 100th out of the crossover lineup, if they were to say, let that show premiere a week later or something. So that could be their seventh episode and everyone else's eighth?

Or it might be easier just have them take a week off sometime during the fall while everyone else is still new. Maybe on Election Day. Then the eighth episode could be their own separate 100th and they could have the Christmas episode air a week later. I don't think that would screw things up too much.

Nah if Arrow had to share so should Flash. 

• Love 9

I don't think they'll do anything extra special with the Flash 100th like move the crossover to episode 7 or take the Flash episode out of the crossovers completely... Just as they didn't do anything special for them for this year's crossover like center it around Westallen and their wedding. 

• Love 1

The 100th episode is different and they wanted the two weddings in the crossover. The wedding was just suppose to be an event, it was never the main focus. 

The only problem if they keep it part of the crossover is that this years was probably the beginning of the new normal where its a glorified 2hr movie compared to the previous year where Arrow was still able to be Arrow for the most part. So either the big crossover truly centers around The Flash which I know so many people here would love or they would have to find a way to move it or just celebrate it in say 5x07 or 5x09 unofficially. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

The 100th episode is different and they wanted the two weddings in the crossover. The wedding was just suppose to be an event, it was never the main focus. 

I also don't think they'll do anything extra special for it because Arrow didn't get an extra special moment either. Basically there's no precedent set for the network to do something like this... If the crossovers this year didn't even utilize Flash as much as they utilized Supergirl/LoT characters, so it's hard to believe they'd go out of their way to sideline characters from the other shows next year to truly make it Flash centric.

I could very well be wrong and they could bunk precedent... But until we know more I'm more comfortable basing my theories on what has happened in the past.

• Love 2

Well, first of all, I agree that it has to be the consensus behind the scenes that the way this crossover was structured (the four hour movie thing) was by far the most successful, which is likely to mean it's the new normal going forward.

But I also can't see them not wanting to celebrate the Flash's 100th episode in any significant way. That's a milestone for all shows and they'll want to mark it and do something special with that show and the cast, etc. 

I think the only way is to move the Flash's 100th or the crossover itself. And frankly, moving the Flash's episode wouldn't be that much trouble, all you'd have to do is have it take off the air for a week to time the crossover ep to be one earlier than normal.

• Love 1

I think people overestimate how important the network views Flash that they would change the crossover and make a scheduling and production nightmare just to suit the 100th episode when precendent shows that the Arrow 100th didn't lead to any changes in when the crossover was set. 

Sorry to Flash fans, but they're getting a crossover 100th like Arrow fans had to deal with and probably like LOT and Supergirl fans will have to deal with if their crossover lines up with their 100th.

• Love 3

5 OF THE BEST COMICS–ON–TV MOMENTS IN 2017
by Erik Amaya | December 28, 2017 
http://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/best-2017-comic-books-on-tv-moments/

THE ARROWVERSE DOUBLE WEDDING | DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW: SEASON 3 (2017)  100%
“Crisis on Earth-X” was an amazing two-night event filled with amazing character pairings, Melissa Benoist’s stunning performance as Kara Danvers and her Earth-X counterpart, the loss of Martin Stein (Victor Garber), the thrilling return of Wentworth Miller as Leonard Snart, and the debut of Russell Tovey as The Ray. It had ridiculously great fight scenes across all four parts and even set up the possibility of a TV version of DC Comics’s Crisis on Infinite Earths someday. But it ended, appropriately enough, with a double wedding.

With their first attempt to get hitched getting crashed by Nazis from another Earth, Iris West (Candice Patton) opts for something improvised and sudden. Considering their lives, it makes perfect sense. Barry (Grant Gustin) adds to the moment by retrieving the absent John Diggle (David Ramsey) from the Arrowcave to officiate. After everything that transpired, a quick private ceremony in one of Central City’s parks is the perfect way to join the two characters. But then to put a button on it, Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) decides this is best time for her and Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) to tie the knot.

Both couples would make jokes about the decision in the subsequent episodes of their respective shows, but the double wedding reflects just how far the whole Arrowverse has come since Oliver first asked for Felicity to retrieve some data off a busted laptop. Now, their family extends to four shows, two Earths, and a place for Mick Rory (Dominic Purcell) to sleep. Having the West-Allens and the Smoak-Queens get married at the same time underscores just how much of a success the experiment has been. Also, it the moment of happiness both pairings deserve.

LENNY’S SHADOW KING DANCE | LEGION: SEASON 1 (2017)  90%
SHERIFF KELLER’S WORKOUT | RIVERDALE: SEASON 2 (2017)  87%
DOC HOLIDAY SAYS GOODBYE TO HIS DAUGHTER | WYNONNA EARP: SEASON 2 (2017) 100%
TULIP’S POLICE PURSUIT | PREACHER: SEASON 2 (2017)  90%
THE ARROWVERSE DOUBLE WEDDING | DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW: SEASON 3 (2017)  100%

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Arrowverse Producer Confirms There Are No Plans for Other 'Justice League' Characters
By CHARLIE RIDGELY - December 28, 2017
http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/12/29/arrowverse-justice-league-no-plans-for-batman/

After the Batman reference, and various nods to Wonder Woman and other Justice League characters, fans of the connected DC universe on The CW have been clinging to the hope that other popular team-members could join Green Arrow and The Flash on the small screen. However, according to Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow executive producer Marc Guggenheim, the more popular members of the League aren't joining the ranks any time soon.
During an exclusive interview with ComicBook.com, Guggenheim was quick to shut down any future appearances of the Justice League.

"No, I love a good Easter egg, and I love doing the occasional name drop," Guggenheim told us. "You know, we name dropped Hal Jordan at the beginning of Season 3, but it's really just fun for us. I think in the Arrowverse we have our own Justice League and the Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Batman ... these are all characters that are either spoken for on the movie side and/or other shows. There's a Bruce Wayne on Gotham."

The producer went on to explain that the creative team behind the Arrowverse just likes to have fun with the rich history of DC comics, even if they aren't planning on including the more recognizable parts of that history on the shows.

"Over here on the CW, we're sort of a mischievous lot, and we enjoy the occasional Easter egg," Guggenheim says. "And our partners at DC are very tolerant of our mischief. But that's really all it is. Just good nature, good fanboy mischief."

Edited by tv echo
8 hours ago, ruby24 said:

Well, first of all, I agree that it has to be the consensus behind the scenes that the way this crossover was structured (the four hour movie thing) was by far the most successful, which is likely to mean it's the new normal going forward.

But I also can't see them not wanting to celebrate the Flash's 100th episode in any significant way. That's a milestone for all shows and they'll want to mark it and do something special with that show and the cast, etc. 

I think the only way is to move the Flash's 100th or the crossover itself. And frankly, moving the Flash's episode wouldn't be that much trouble, all you'd have to do is have it take off the air for a week to time the crossover ep to be one earlier than normal.

I'm sure the cast and crew will have their party and there will be some cake rolled onto set during production so they will do something to celebrate it on its own but tossing the Flash 100 into the crossover means something extra they'd have to bring attention to the crossover event.  It's another layer of publicity.  So the network probably has even less incentive to move it.  

Plus, moving the episode schedule around actually seems like a huge deal otherwise they'd have done it for Arrow as the first show in the Arrowverse to reach that milestone, not to mention if they could move it around, (the crossover filming) you'd think they would have done it given how crazy the filming schedule is. 

I think they've decided where the crossover falls is the best position to do it. 

But luckily there is a built in event to celebrate next crossover, the first anniversary for both Flarrowverse couples.  

• Love 3
7 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

I'm sure the cast and crew will have their party and there will be some cake rolled onto set during production so they will do something to celebrate it on its own but tossing the Flash 100 into the crossover means something extra they'd have to bring attention to the crossover event.  It's another layer of publicity.  So the network probably has even less incentive .  

When The Flash have their 100th party I wonder if casts from other shows will stick themselves into the cast photo and push The Flash cast out or that guest stars or actors from other shows will get up to cut the cake and push the main cast out or whether Caity Lotz will make the whole thing about her? ?

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

KC bent down so as not to be rude lol and CL kissed her cheek....but it was far from making it all about themselves or all about Caity. 

Still managed to put themselves front and center despite both not being regulars on the show celebrating its 100th. But OK.

• Love 1

I dont think that many people cared about placement. Katrina Law is pretty close to the middle and you notice Colton, Willa, MG, DP more since they are the only ones kneeling. But either way, both played huge parts in the show so it didnt really matter if they werent full time cast members at the time.

And why did Colton/DP kneel instead of just staying where they were?

14b583f1be2b3bed32971b10f3c1848a--starli

Edited by Primal Slayer

Oh the 100th. That was a weird party.

I think it was a free for all in the group poses. I do think the Arrow regulars should have had their own photo. I blame a lot of that on shitty organization. I do think the other Arrowverse actors should have made a conscious effort to not be in the center; It wasn’t their celebration. And if you do find yourself in the front, don’t do an all-eyes-on-me pose.

• Love 13

I question whether Supergirl and LOT will make it to 100 episodes. I was reading an article about the overall CW ratings this year and it says the true outlier in the Arrowverse is Supergirl, which has had the steepest decline in viewers this season. Now with this weird scheduling move (which we all know is only going to kill its ratings even more when it comes back in the spring), I wonder about the future of that show. I could see a fourth season being its last.