Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: Diva Las Vegas

• Start Topic

JM was 17 when his 24 year old girlfriend conceived. They married while he was still in high school and hid it from his parents for some time. The marriage appears to have ended amicably as Pricilla worked for  Mellencamp  for many years  and may still. Elaine Erwin came along several years after his second divorce but infidelity was a factor in all of his marriages. He readily admits he is a shitty husband and all around grouchy fellow.

There is an relatively recent interview on YouTube of JM on Howard Stern. It was entertaining and he is a pretty funny guy.

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 11

As a poster previously mentioned how obnoxious Rinna’s kids were when she took them to see her elderly parents, what bothered me more is that they were teenagers and had obviously never been there before.  To me that speaks  of her character, she’s selfish and only cares about Harry & her kids.  She had the means to go back and forth often to visit but rarely did.  I wonder when she was a busy actress if she was as actively involved in her kids lives or did a nanny do all the work?

• Love 10
17 hours ago, Maharincess said:

all I got was "horse cock" and I knew that couldn't be right. 

Maharincess, you never know with this crew  --"horse cock"  could be a club drug in Lisar's plastic bag,  a new dance move from Erica,  or Dorit's (false advertising) nickname for PK. 

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, film noire said:

Maharincess, you never know with this crew  --"horse cock"  could be a club drug in Lisar's plastic bag,  a new dance move from Erica,  or Dorit's (false advertising) nickname for PK. 

..or a term used by Lisa V to mean nonsense or bs.  I can totally hear her voice in my head saying "Well, that's just horse cock" in response to a rumor.

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

..or a term used by Lisa V to mean nonsense or bs.  I can totally hear her voice in my head saying "Well, that's just horse cock" in response to a rumor.

Yes!

Or a line about one of her Shetland ponies ("That little one so wishes he had a horse cock, darling -  funny, Ken always had the same wish.")

Edited by film noire
  • Love 8
On 12/26/2017 at 6:59 PM, Martinigirl said:

Teddi reminds me of Kendra Wilkinson

Thank you! I’ve been trying to figure out who she looks like and that’s it!

im on the fence about her personality. I feel like it could go either Camilla Season 1 annoying or Camilla the return cool.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

Thank you! I’ve been trying to figure out who she looks like and that’s it!

im on the fence about her personality. I feel like it could go either Camilla Season 1 annoying or Camilla the return cool.

I see Kendra Wilkinson, Denise Richards (as another poster noticed), and Kelly Bensimon.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I don’t fully understand why Teddi seemed to be taking Erica’s story about meeting her father personally. Did I miss something? It seemed like a weird reaction to someone else’s past.

I'm on team neither Teddi who I don't think I'm going to like nor Erika,  who I'm beginning to dislike,  but,  .... Erika threw that out there,  IMO, as a way to embarrass and shut up Teddi. I'm thinking Ms.  Everyone is jealous of me, is feeling threatened by a younger,  equally as hot,  in a totally different way,  blond. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I'm on team neither Teddi who I don't think I'm going to like nor Erika,  who I'm beginning to dislike,  but,  .... Erika threw that out there,  IMO, as a way to embarrass and shut up Teddi. I'm thinking Ms.  Everyone is jealous of me, is feeling threatened by a younger,  equally as hot,  in a totally different way,  blond. 

I think you are very perceptive.

• Love 4
On 12/31/2017 at 3:40 PM, Hockey Addict said:

Wow, we're already a couple episodes in and I haven't found anything twitter rant worthy yet. However, Dorit? If you're going o confront someone, don't do it in a farris wheel type ride in mid air. The ground level is safer for that kind of thing.

But, LR couldn't run away from her.  She had a captive audience.   

I read that John Mellencamp did not pick the name Cougar. When his first album came out, the producers called him John Couger, without him being aware.  He hated it and thus changed it back to John Mellencamp as soon as he could.

• Love 1
On 12/29/2017 at 8:00 AM, biakbiak said:

The thing that annoyed me about the Rinna and daughter scene the most is that it was clearly planned and something they thought would be "cute". 

It was as planned as her stupid pill bag stunt last season and fell just as flat.  Seems that she plans out all the "oh that Zany Lisa Rinna (and her family)" moments and mainly they just end up looking like she is either trying to hard or in the case of the Hamlets like they are actively trying to make people hate them.

• Love 12
11 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

I read that John Mellencamp did not pick the name Cougar. When his first album came out, the producers called him John Couger, without him being aware.  He hated it and thus changed it back to John Mellencamp as soon as he could.

Worse than that.  It was Johnny Cougar!  (God, I'm old)

I never thought much about him one way or another (okay, he was hot in Jack and Diane) but recently read Nancy Wilson's autobiography.  He opened for Heart when he was first hitting the charts, and midway through the Heart tour he hit #1 and proposed that HE become the headliner and THEY the support act.  Did not go over well.

• Love 10

So I’m still working out my Teddi: Pro or Con feelings:

Pro: there were a few times when she did seem really sincere and even self reflective. I thought she came across well when talking about her weight, no hysterinics just a clear story of how difficult that was. I also thought it was really refreshing to hear a housewife question why she was bothered by someone’s behavior. For anyone on Bravo to do what she did and come to the conclusion that maybe she was overreacting to Erica and needed to calm down was about the most shocking thing I’ve ever seen.

Con: Stop with the I’m not rich-rich bullshit. In the first place I don’t actually believe her version of tough times in NYC and two, it just makes her sound like the kind of idiot that thinks flying coach is a huge hardship. It’s fine to say your parents didn’t want to be a spoiled layabout and always demanded that you be productive in exchange for their support, but stop. You have no idea what it’s really like to worry about money. Which brings me to my other Con, Accountability Coach. No, I will not be taking that seriously. Sorry, Teddi, try again. It’s such a rich person job. Not the kind that makes someone rich, the kind you get because you’re already rich and it doesn’t matter if you make money or not.

• Love 5
On 12/29/2017 at 10:55 AM, Juliegirlj said:

Not many upclose pics of Adrianne around~

The gods are truly merciful. 

On 12/29/2017 at 8:46 PM, ChitChat said:

I like her too, and I think she would be a good friend to have, but I don't understand the constant need to be in character every time she goes out.  Just be yourself!  

Probably because being Erika Jayne is the only time Erika has any character or discernible personality. 

LVP wore pussybow blouses in Vegas?!?! 2 of them. She looked like she was there to take meetings and/or sell timeshares.

That being said, I don't particularly love her sense of style and yes, her whole look is dated but damnit she always looks like money. If I saw her walking down the street I would think "There goes a very rich bitch!" 

Teddy? Not enough info yet to tell whether I like her or not. I'm reserving judgment until mid-season. I assumed her husband was some musician. He has the look of a former hard partying band member trying not to backslide. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

So I’m still working out my Teddi: Pro or Con feelings:

Pro: there were a few times when she did seem really sincere and even self reflective. I thought she came across well when talking about her weight, no hysterinics just a clear story of how difficult that was. I also thought it was really refreshing to hear a housewife question why she was bothered by someone’s behavior. For anyone on Bravo to do what she did and come to the conclusion that maybe she was overreacting to Erica and needed to calm down was about the most shocking thing I’ve ever seen.

Con: Stop with the I’m not rich-rich bullshit. In the first place I don’t actually believe her version of tough times in NYC and two, it just makes her sound like the kind of idiot that thinks flying coach is a huge hardship. It’s fine to say your parents didn’t want to be a spoiled layabout and always demanded that you be productive in exchange for their support, but stop. You have no idea what it’s really like to worry about money. Which brings me to my other Con, Accountability Coach. No, I will not be taking that seriously. Sorry, Teddi, try again. It’s such a rich person job. Not the kind that makes someone rich, the kind you get because you’re already rich and it doesn’t matter if you make money or not.

^THIS!!! Her job as an accountability coach - LMAO!!!

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, ITALIA said:

Which brings me to my other Con, Accountability Coach.

I had to smirk when I heard that title!  Accountability Coach?  What's that???  It sounds like she wanted a title and made that one up. 

And speaking of an Accountability Coach, Rinna's the one who needs a coach.  She doesn't know where she is half the time.  OR what she's saying.  BTW, did you get a gander at her Botox job this week?  I swear she only had her UPPER LIP done.  It was humungous and made her look like a duck-billed platypus.  I don't know how she could talk with that fat lip flapping in the air.  At first I thought that her husband had socked her.  No such luck.  If LisaR had any less brains, she'd be growing in a vegetable garden.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 2
On 12/29/2017 at 8:26 AM, dosodog said:

I also like Dorit and PK.  I find them to be fun and I like the rapport they have with each other.  IF they really are coke addicts, then they function really well.

Hey.  It's their noses. Not mine.  It wouldn't be the first time I've "supported" a celebrity coke heads lifestyle. Waves to just about every music band I listened to in the 70s.  Hellooooo!

In any case, our island is fun.  We can use any accent we want (I'll be the one doing the bad Jamaican accent), wear our pajamas anytime we want wherever we want, a different hairstyle for every hour of the day and Dooney bags for anyone who jumps off a boat (I'm a Dooney girl thanks to Kathryn.  She made me reevaluate my purse situation....)

And Lisa Rinna is not welcome.

Here Here!  *clinks Champagne glasses*

• Love 1

I'm watching the Diva Las Vegas episode right now (which I haven't seen before) and felt like someone shot me with a taser gun when ADRIENNE MALOOF walked in. Holy shit she looks EXACTLY like Joan Rivers looked when she died at 89. But I know Adrienne is only 50-ish. 

• Love 2