Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Time for After – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

The issue Negan faces will be the need for mass production of shitting pants. And meanwhile, back at the dump:

Rick: "Negan is almost finished. Just let me go back to the war, and I'll give you all our guns first."

Dumpster Diva: "Had war. Lost. Got shot."

Rick: "No, but this time I have an extra secret plan. First we're going to lure Negan into a false sense of security by not shooting him for another five seasons"

Diva: "War over. Time for after."

Rick: "What do mean after?"

Diva: "I lie with after. What? You no watch last season?"

Rick: "Well, I meant to, but after Glenn died it just wasn't that good a show..."

Diva strips nekkid and climbs onto pile of macoroni duck scuptures: "Up up up. Now."

Rick: "Meh. Still no crazier than Lori..."

Edited by CletusMusashi
  • Love 16
36 minutes ago, peach said:

Remember when we used to say things like, if Daryl dies, we riot?  If Rick has sex with Jadis, I riot.  

Really?  If Rick has sex with Jadis, I projectile vomit - but hey, to each their own.

• Love 14
15 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Really?  If Rick has sex with Jadis, I projectile vomit - but hey, to each their own.

There will be a vomit riot.  Let's just all aim it away from each other.

• Love 13

You'll are funny, but I so did not need that mental image.

What are the odds that while Negan is once again yakking away, not paying attention to a damn thing, completely oblivious to the fact that Dwight, Gabriel and Eugene are considering killing him, they all miss their shot and hit each other instead?

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Nashville said:

There’s still room to riot. You projectile vomit, than get back on the horse and riot.

• Love 1

Damn. I still haven’t watched the previous two episodes. I missed 5 because I was on vacation; I missed 6 because I got off a plane after crossing the Atlantic and Toronto Pearson Customs is the absolute worst so I was too tired to catch up on 5 before 6 aired, so I just went to bed! Now 7 is on deck, the two episodes are on demand waiting, and I watched two episodes of SWAT and the latest Blindspot instead. I didn’t realize how much I hated Negan until I had to face his return episode. I mean, it’s no secret that I hate him but it’s reached the point that I am actively avoiding watching the show.

There’s still time to catch up though.  I missed you guys!

Edited by Irishmaple
Corrected episode numbers.
  • Love 5
On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 0:22 PM, CletusMusashi said:

Rick: "Negan is almost finished. Just let me go back to the war, and I'll give you all our guns first."

Dumpster Diva: "Had war. Lost. Got shot."

Rick: "No, but this time I have an extra secret plan. First we're going to lure Negan into a false sense of security by not shooting him for another five seasons"

Diva: "War over. Time for after."

Rick: "What do mean after?"

Diva: "I lie with after. What? You no watch last season?"

Rick: "Well, I meant to, but after Glenn died it just wasn't that good a show..."

Diva strips nekkid and climbs onto pile of macoroni duck scuptures: "Up up up. Now."

Rick: "Meh. Still no crazier than Lori..."

Please let this happen. I might actually enjoy this.

At this point I'm starting to feel like I'm in an abusive relationship with this show. I keep getting hurt (or bored) yet I keep coming back for more. Why? Besides the snark from you fine folks I'm just not sure. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Lillith said:

At this point I'm starting to feel like I'm in an abusive relationship with this show. I keep getting hurt (or bored) yet I keep coming back for more. Why? Besides the snark from you fine folks I'm just not sure. 

Very well said.

• Love 2