Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Time for After – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

It's just odd that Eugene is so all in with the Saviors.  After how Negan murdered Abraham and how he (Eugene) was integrating with people before he got taken.  I get that he did what he did to survive but he's got an out now and it's not like he's been with the Saviors for years.

Oh hey Father Gabriel, hope you live so you can go back to being kind of creepy.

• Love 6

Why is Father Gabriel so hell bent on getting Dr. Carson?  I guess Fr Gabriel has his own PLAN. 

Ugh, shut up Eugene, I'm not listening so I'm wondering about these other things.

Just now, wait.what said:

Eugene is a dick. Abraham and the rest carried him for so long. No loyalty. At. All. 

I know some people like Eugene, but he lied and used Abraham and then Rick's people to survive. The only thing that he is good at and truthful about is that he will do anything to survive. He is basically a cockroach. He will survive to the end.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

For Maggie and baby Herschel.

But when did he come up with that PLAN? Was it part of Rick's original PLAN or did he make it up on the fly?  It just seems so random, NM that Maggie is perfectly fine.

• Love 2

I get that Eugene liked having video games and being valued and taken seriously By Negan and the Neganettes but if the writing for him was consistent at all he would be fence sitting and waiting to see how this thing plays out instead of declaring his undying love and devotion to the group that let itself get trapped in a building without any coherent plan to get themselves out.  That I might actually be interested in.

• Love 4
Just now, nodorothyparker said:

I get that Eugene liked having video games and being valued and taken seriously By Negan and the Neganettes but if the writing for him was consistent at all he would be fence sitting and waiting to see how this thing plays out instead of declaring his undying love and devotion to the group that let itself get trapped in a building without any coherent plan to get themselves out.  That I might actually be interested in.

Exactly.  Him being 100% Negan because reasons is boring.

• Love 2
Just now, raven said:

But when did he come up with that PLAN? Was it part of Rick's original PLAN or did he make it up on the fly?  It just seems so random, NM that Maggie is perfectly fine.

I'm confused about that as well, appears he decided on it once captured.

• Love 2

Wait, Rosita knows that Rick is with the garbage idiots?  So everyone knows the PLAN? 

Now Rosita is leaving, why, that's what I get for typing/not watching.  Something about Sasha?  Oh, forget it.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CletusMusashi said:

What was her plan, though? Assassinate Negan and become Simon's harem?

Or she anticipates that with Negan gone, there will be a power struggle and chaos. Swhile most of the leadership kill each other, she and the women Negan is raping escape.

• Love 1