Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Champs vs.Stars: Slamballs and Elbow Brawls

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

The "stars" team is da,m dysfunctional. They make the champs look well put together. T.O. looked like a child for leaving but I don't think he wanted to be there anyway so good riddance. Romeo was really embarrassed for not doing well at what he's supposed to be really good at. That's why he had to bring in his bodyguards and look at the tape. It was so stupid.

I felt awful for Ashley for having that moment be recorded.

• Love 9

Good grief. First TO was a fucking quitting pussy and then Romeo had to go tell the teacher. Come on Romeo, you are how old and had to go call your bodyguard because you got hit in a physical game. Jesus, can you imagine the people he ever played any game of anything with throughout his life. Being threatened with his dad or bodyguards are going to beat you up and now he is doing it as an adult. GROW THE FUCK UP! Spoiled ass little bitch. And to think I liked him up until that shit last night. Wonder if he wipes his own ass or is too good to do that shit too? It is called life Romeo, people get hit not intentionally all the time, and don't have the privilege of a replay.

• Love 8

That whole thing with Romeo was so embarrassing.  I don't love Zach but having to get interrogated by a star's bodyguard?

I continue to love Wes though.

I was sad to see Jenna leave. Her friendship with Zach is odd but nice to see. He seems slightly more mature and giving the money to Ashley's charity was a nice gesture. Same with Romeo's gesture.

The stars are toast, lol.

• Love 3

Thank God TO is gone. He added nothing all he wanted was that pay check. I doubt he even cares about his charity. 

I started to feel bad for riff Raff wanting to go into an elimination but no one would vote for him. Then he leaves like a child so that feel died real fast.

I never really had an opinion of Romeo but the one I have now is not a good one. First he pouts when he's team doesn't want to listen to his basketball greatness. Then be brings in a bodyguard to get in Zack's face. Kid you are so not important enough for a bodyguard. Hell your father isn't important/relevant for a bodyguard anymore. But it's ok you played like shit because the other team got physical even though the MAMA chick was treating this like a football game. And is line to Shawn about who's team she's really on. When she tried to handle what happened like an adult. I hope Romeo goes home. Mostly because I hate his entitled ass but I also want more Wes.

Loved Johnny saying making a deal with Wes was like making a deal with the mob. But I feel like it still never really works for him.

I'm devastated for Ashley and all she had to go through.

Kudos to Zack for giving up the money to go to her charity. I think maybe they should make someone different win MVP so they can space out the money to all the teams charities. And sure Romeo did a nice thing giving money to all the charities. Is he wealthy in his own right or is that just daddy's money? I can't imagine he made all that much off of his Lil Romeo time.

• Love 3

I love how Romeo was hyping his basketball prowess when he played a total of 19 minutes in 2 seasons and the only reason he was even on the teams is because the star player was a big fan and lobbied for him to be on the team. No way he would have made it otherwise.  

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I was sad to see Jenna leave. Her friendship with Zach is odd but nice to see. He seems slightly more mature and giving the money to Ashley's charity was a nice gesture. Same with Romeo's gesture.

Are Zach's asshole powers contained in his hair or something?  Because this is really the only time I've ever liked him.  (Shallow note, he looks better without the hair, but that's not why I actually like him this season.)  

I have a feeling he and Jenna are going to spend years getting together, then breaking up, then getting together again, then breaking up again, lather, rinse, repeat.  She has tragic taste in men.  Isn't it rumored that she hooked up with Vince (the Bananas cousin)?  That alone should put her in the Tragic Taste in Men Hall of Fame. 

• Love 5

Maybe this Champs vs. Stars idea isn't very good and should be canned.  While the Champs all know each other well from numerous Challenges, the Stars have no history and no cohesion.  So far one player has been eliminated, yet four others left for other reasons, and one more, possibly.  There seems more drama in this event than even the often-manufactured drama (Camilla!) on the "normal" Challenges.

Now I understand why Jenna was on crutches in last week's final part 2.  With such a serious fracture, she may need to retire from the Challenge for her better health.  If so, I'll miss her.

Kudos to CT for egging TO into quitting.  I couldn't stand Owens on the football field and am glad I don't have to see him anymore on this show.

It seems amazing that we will have another Challenge beginning in a month.  No more Real Worlds, I guess.

• Love 3

Well, that was . . . an episode. TO quits (why did he come?!?), Jenna is officially dropped, Romeo raises hell after Zach elbows him in the head, and Ashley's dad takes a turn for the worst. Oh, and there was dangerous trampoline basketball as well.

Romeo looked like an utter punk, bringing his security/bodyguard to try and fuck up Zach if the elbow had been intentional. I will admit that if you need extra people to fuck a Champ up, Zach would be the guy where it would be justified (descending order: Zach, CT, Wes, Johnny, Cory). I would not have minded because Zach is an asshole. If he improves over time, then maybe he could be the next CT. Right now, I'm not a fan.

"Hey, guys. I wanna prove myself by takin' on a Champ! Then I'll get my ass whumped and sent home, Miz gives me money for charity, and then I go home to take that paternity test." Riff seems like a nice guy and all, but that's where my mind went. Can't take a white guy with that hair seriously.

Johnny? CT did not stop TO. TO left because he apparently had better things to do. As for CT getting free drinks? Not unless he brings a tablet with "Bananas Backpack" cued up. "You're THAT guy?!? Holy shit! I don't even watch that show, and I still laughed my ass off! So funny!!"

I'll give credit to Johnny and Star Version of Cara Maria props for trying to defuse things. But I think this miniseason is turning into a clusterfuck.

• Love 1

I liked when Wes made sure to comment, "This is my hobby, so..." he wanted to go into the duel or whatever the end thing is called in this one.  Ha, calling out the people who make it their job!

• Love 7

This season is looking like a blowout. This is why if you want to have a novelty season like this, it has to be all professional athletes. Rando nobodies like the Wild n Out people and Riff Raff are not going to put up a challenge against people who do this for a living. Get rid of the "stars" and get more Olympians.

• Love 2

Whoever runs my local MTV station is the absolute worst.  Every week, at least twice and sometimes three times, a commercial will randomly come on in the middle of the show.  I want to find whoever runs their board and stab a pitchfork into their equipment.

Why does Romeo keep saying he’s a national champion? USC never won the tourney.

Got damn what a bunch of quitters and babies.  (Not Ashley)

I do not like Ashley but that was heartbreaking.  I was a little squicked out by Justina horning in on that because she knew her for like a week, yeah?  It felt kinda sadness vampire to me.

12 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Are Zach's asshole powers contained in his hair or something?  Because this is really the only time I've ever liked him. 

It must be the hair!  Because it's strange when Zach is acting like a mature and thoughtful human.

Romeo has showed exactly why I have never liked him.  He always tries to act like he's a boy next door, the nice guy, but whenever he doesn't get his way, he pulls the Lil Romeo/Master P card.  I agree that he was embarrassed about his performance, especially considering he's a "basketball star" but he scored zero points.  The "elbow to the temple" gave him an excuse for why he didn't do well.  I just want to know, if the video had shown that the elbow was intentional, what were he and his bodyguard gonna do?  Pop a cap in Zach's ass on camera?  SMDH.

And good riddance to TO.  He's such a damn baby.  How does he go from mocking the other team to complaining that they shouldn't be allowed to make mock him back.  He needs to take that shit back to 7th grade.

• Love 6

It seems more like the "stars" are looking for reasons to bail.  First it was Riff Raff, then TO did bail and now Romeo wants to leave too.

And Riff Raff kind of bailed.

True stars wouldn't want to be around these reality TV people, especially when they're losing.  MTV probably isn't paying even these C-list celebs enough to keep them around.

Edited by scrb
11 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4996035/kate-beckinsale-smooches-toyboy-aged-22/

Matt is with Kate Beckinsale?  What a strange pairing.

What. I'm not sure what to think about that but good for her, he's cute and good for him, she's stunning.

10 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

It must be the hair!  Because it's strange when Zach is acting like a mature and thoughtful human.

Romeo has showed exactly why I have never liked him.  He always tries to act like he's a boy next door, the nice guy, but whenever he doesn't get his way, he pulls the Lil Romeo/Master P card.  I agree that he was embarrassed about his performance, especially considering he's a "basketball star" but he scored zero points.  The "elbow to the temple" gave him an excuse for why he didn't do well.  I just want to know, if the video had shown that the elbow was intentional, what were he and his bodyguard gonna do?  Pop a cap in Zach's ass on camera?  SMDH.

And good riddance to TO.  He's such a damn baby.  How does he go from mocking the other team to complaining that they shouldn't be allowed to make mock him back.  He needs to take that shit back to 7th grade.

That's exactly what I thought of him. I actually liked him the first two episodes and now I can't stand him. I also didn't like the comment he made to Shawn about what team she is on.

• Love 5
On 12/6/2017 at 9:16 AM, KerleyQ said:

I have a feeling he and Jenna are going to spend years getting together, then breaking up, then getting together again, then breaking up again, lather, rinse, repeat.  She has tragic taste in men.  Isn't it rumored that she hooked up with Vince (the Bananas cousin)?  That alone should put her in the Tragic Taste in Men Hall of Fame. 

And didn't she give Bruno a HJ on the plane in the season before last?

Bruno is a horrible person.

Also raise your hand if you were surprised TO bailed. Yeah.... no hands raised here. I would have been surprised if he *didn't* bail. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Also raise your hand if you were surprised TO bailed. Yeah.... no hands raised here. I would have been surprised if he *didn't* bail. 

He probably got an exit bonus for staying on brand

• Love 1
15 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

And didn't she give Bruno a HJ on the plane in the season before last?

Bruno is a horrible person.

Ohh, what's the story behind Bruno. All I know is that he was homeless or something...or maybe still is. 

This stars cast is pretty embarrassing, lol. TO mocking tears as he hears the other team talking about issues that any decent human being would sympathize over and then gets mad but someone reminds him of own his real life circumstances that has him from NFL hero to MTV celebrity reject...truth hurts man, lol. 

And Romeo, i can't even deal with that stunt. I felt annoyed for Zach with him having to sit down and get questioned by Romeo's security detail. And then got offended when Shawn tried to show him some objective reasoning. 

Felt really bad for Ashley. 

On 12/6/2017 at 0:16 PM, KerleyQ said:

Are Zach's asshole powers contained in his hair or something?  Because this is really the only time I've ever liked him.  (Shallow note, he looks better without the hair, but that's not why I actually like him this season.)  

Hahaha, it must be! I feel like every season I hear Jenna say 'I don't know what's in store for me and Zach'. He clearly cares about her. but not sure it's enough for him to be faithful. Maybe he's grown out of being a sexist asshole...maybe. It was really nice of him to give his MVP money to her charity since she wouldn't be able to stick around to compete for her charity anymore. 

On the real, this season is going downhill real fast. Real life circumstances had a part to play with the challenge groups but these stars aren't competition. 

Dear Wes, please don't lose to Romeo of all people. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Hahaha, it must be! I feel like every season I hear Jenna say 'I don't know what's in store for me and Zach'. He clearly cares about her. but not sure it's enough for him to be faithful. Maybe he's grown out of being a sexist asshole...maybe. It was really nice of him to give his MVP money to her charity since she wouldn't be able to stick around to compete for her charity anymore. 

He doesn't seem quite as 'roided up this season, so maybe that plays a part in him being less of an asshole, too?  (I mean, I still think it's the hair, but who knows?)  I'm not saying he's not still a big strong guy, but he seems a lot leaner than in the past.  Maybe he realized that all that bulk can be a detriment in a final?  I thought he handled himself really well with the whole Romeo thing.  I think that, in seasons past, he likely would have gone full angry asshole over the whole thing, but he mostly seemed to be laughing the whole thing off, like "can you believe this guy went and brought his own damn security team over an incident in a fucking game?"

• Love 5

Zach seems like he has grown up a bit, but, a leopard can't change its spots. Caught a glimpse of him checking his phone while he was consoling Jenna in her room, and he sure hightailed it out of there quickly! Jenna clearly still loves him - he would probably be more interested if she told him to take a hike. 

Romeo has delusions of grandeur. What a dick. TO did everyone a favor by quitting. 

If Ashley was so concerned with her family situation she should have stayed home. Attention whore. 

15 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

If Ashley was so concerned with her family situation she should have stayed home. Attention whore. 

I don't remember if her father was in that dire a situation when she left. This is kinda like Jenna Morasca bailing on Survivor: All-Stars for the same thing. I don't think Probst lumps her in with the other quitters because the casting was sparse (Amber got cast. AMBER), and he and/or Burnett probably promised not to give her the Osten treatment.

Curious . . . could any pain-in-the ass regular cast member possibly become halfway redeemable should the series progress? CT is my go-to example, but he hit a low so far down, he had nowhere to go but up.

• Love 1