Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

He technically isn't "management"..and this isn't the first time he's taken "off the clock" pictures with DCC. It may seem that way on TV, but I don't think it's a huge deal. As for his job performance, I don't have an opinion about his position as a Strategist b/c I don't really care or follow him like that. 

Whoa, I did not even recognize that guy as Shannon!! he looks like a hill billy...I'm not against facial hair but that's kind of out of control. He was SO clean cut and professional-looking before.  Did he have a mid life crisis or something??

And yeah, the pictures are not inappropriate but I think it's kind of poor taste for him to hanging out with the cheerleaders..maybe not if they are all 'retired' DCC but Kelsey was there and she's still on the team, right? Oh and Angela too...I guess if Kelli doesn't care.

Apparently there is a story behind the beard - does anyone know what it is?  But I agree, he doesn't look professional.

Regarding the lake trip, he stated on Twitter he was going with his friends and he probably just ran into the girls.  I would say that as long as it was a group of them instead of just one DCC, it would be fine.

• Love 1
(edited)

No idea where to put this...I follow Carly Waddell on instagram (Bachelor 'fame' lol and had pictures with Ashley Pro several months ago) and she posted a picture of her in a DCC uniform with Ashley Kelly, about that time she was paid to impersonate a DCC????

https://instagram.com/p/460H8wvA2j/?taken-by=carlywad

Doesn't look like a "real" DCC uniform to me. Looks like a replica (DCC costume) that you can buy online. The vest looks limp and not enough stars on it.

Edited by MrsEVH

Oh wow! Nice pic...is that Jordan Chanley (Tabor) in the back?? Brittany Evans never ages!!

Yes, that is Jordan. I love her and follow her on instagram, she is always so positive. It seems they are celebrating Lauren's upcoming marriage.

Yes, that is Jordan. I love her and follow her on instagram, she is always so positive. It seems they are celebrating Lauren's upcoming marriage.

Also, Brittney is expecting her second child.

• Love 1

I remember the one for Season 3 (I think) where a guy at the airport drops his keys and Kristen G does a jump split to get them for him. She wrote an article about the commercial shoot and if I remember right, she had to do over 20-something jump splits to get the right shot. I think they need to play all those for the TCC's to see how it could be worse:)

(edited)

Moved from the "former DCC" thread:

Not sure if Sydney is going to do Star Sports Tours this football season anymore.
I don't know if anyone here is a fan of the actual Cowboys football team, but Bryan Broaddus is a well-known writer for dallascowboys.com, Host of Talkin' Cowboys (with Sydney), and was supposed to co-host Star Sports Tours on game days this season (With Sydney).
He posted this cryptic tweet about how he was supposed to spend this football season with his "special friend" but their ego ruined all of it. Found here: https://twitter.com/bryanbroaddus/status/623696479442485248
Sydney, (immediately took "host of star sports tours off her bio) and tweeted "Matthew 5:44" which basically means "Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"
Obviously this is all speculation, but at least if she doesn't do Star sports tours during the first preseason game next month, we'll all know it didn't end pretty haha

Further.....
 https://twitter.com/Th1Percent/status/623971727220076544

Edited by ByTor

Lol.......

Love how Sydney "randomly" tweeted about Bryan Broaddus being on 105.3 The Fan like its some accomplishment; he's talks on that station every single day haha.

Yeah she totally creeps this forum

Lol.......

Love how Sydney "randomly" tweeted about Bryan Broaddus being on 105.3 The Fan like its some accomplishment; he's talks on that station every single day haha.

Yeah she totally creeps this forum

She said she won't miss him but it would be a good show..

Yeah -- I think people are totally misinterpreting that. It's pretty obvious he is blaming someone who is not Sydney for her getting the boot. He also retweeted Sydney's tweet about not missing his show -- not about how she won't miss.

Some sort of something probably went down with Sydney and that movie. It likely wasn't an "approved" project for "the brand" they work so hard to protect.

I don't think Bryan's tweet was standing up for Sydney, but I agree with whoever said she is probably the one with the "ego" he was talking about.

If he was standing up for her, I'm sure Sydney would have replied or retweeted like she always does when anyone says anything nice about her. Or at least 'favorite' it.

Regarding the movie, if it's about DCC, wouldn't they need consent/clearance from DCC to make it? Not sure if DCC is NFL sanctioned or team sanctioned. I'm no law expert, but surely you can't make a movie about a copyrighted organization without their permission can you?

Don't know if anyone saw the movie "Draft Day" that came out last year. But it featured the Cleveland Browns. Since the Browns are sanctioned by the NFL, the NFL had to approve the movie, but in return they received a cut of the revenue.

I wonder if Charlotte approved the movie and DCC receives a cut. Just doesn't make sense because if that's true, she would definitely want real DCC's to star in it, and not random Atlanta Falcons cheerleaders/NBA dancers posing as DCC's.

Yeah if you look at Sydney's favorites, she favorites every single person who even says anything remotely nice about her.

If Broaddus was standing up for her I find it odd that she didn't even acknowledge it.

• Love 1

Yeah I am not following the school of thought that there is some sort of beef with Sydney and Bryan at all -- actually the opposite. He tweeted about the ego thing, she responded that people should not miss his show and he retweeted that tweet. They follow each other.

People Sydney does not follow? Kelli, Judy and Charlotte. It makes a whole lot more sense that someone like Charlotte who runs the whole brand and oversees the various marketing agreement and partnerships might be the issue here.

Also, it's pretty easy to tweak small things about a pro sports team for a production and skirt around copyright issues. Or it may have zero to do with the movie. Who knows? It's just pretty obvious it's not some set of bad blood between her and Bryan.

• Love 2

To me, it looked like she was making amends. He tweeted the cryptic tweet the night before, then she tweeted about his slot on the radio (it's nothing out of the ordinary that he would be on the radio so why randomly tweet?) along with the "love ya.." ? It's not like she tweets that every time he's on the radio? It looked to me like Bryan RT'd it as in he's over it, no hard feelings.

There's no way someone would "boot" her from the Star Sports Tour thing anyway. It's run by a bunch of spares. I doubt a bunch of no name dudes would boot a hot cheerleader from the company. It would make more sense if she took herself out because she realizes how spare the company truly is.

Like a said, it's a travel company not even part of the Cowboys org... Kelli/Judy/Charlotte probably don't even know what it is.

I was being sarcastic with that blanket statement. I mentioned them because someone above thought maybe the tweet was directed at K&J's ego.

To make things clearer, although the travel company is affiliated with the Cowboys, the aren't part of the Cowboys org, meaning that Sydney could work with them and K&J wouldn't be able to say anything about it. -(and even if she was a current DCC, they wouldn't be able to do anything about it anyway)

I don't think she was "booted" because of someone else's ego because the company is ran by a bunch of ego-less no name average joes. It would only make sense that his tweet was directed that someone who realized that hosting the tour company on game days wouldn't really do anything for her future aspirations.

Just thought it didn't make sense that she would randomly tweet that, unless she wasn't trying to make amends.

But we obviously have different opinions on this issue so we can just drop it, and agree to disagree.

Here's a story about Tessa, who tried out the last couple of years. Apparently, she had a stroke in Decemberb They are incorrect about her being a DCC.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/07/23/former-nfl-cheerleader-partially-paralyzed-after-suffering-stroke/?intcmp=obnetwork

The article doesn't state she was a DCC. It says she was a Colts cheerleader and moved to Dallas to audition for the DCC.

Anyone know of any updates on Tessa? I haven't seen much posted about her lately. Hope she is still doing well. :) Last I heard she was dating a guy who worked/works on MTT and they looked like such a cute couple.

The article doesn't state she was a DCC. It says she was a Colts cheerleader and moved to Dallas to audition for the DCC.

Anyone know of any updates on Tessa? I haven't seen much posted about her lately. Hope she is still doing well. :) Last I heard she was dating a guy who worked/works on MTT and they looked like such a cute couple.

The article stated she was on the DCC for 5 years

(edited)

I think it is just badly phrased and the author meant she was on the Colts for five years.

Yes, I think that is the case.  She was with the Colts a long time and they've been extremely supportive as well.

http://coltsroundup.com/2015/07/colts-cheerleaders-rally-around-tessa-david/

ETA: This link was the first time I personally saw this account of her ordeal:

“In the shower, I got dizzy. I got out and my arm was numb. Pure numbness. I made my way to my room and I fell down on the floor. I had a headache, an intense headache. I tried to get up to my bed and I got in. I couldn’t speak. For 36 hours, I laid there. I was dying.”

Beyond frightening, to say the least.

Edited by Aegolius
  • Love 1