Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

I have included social media in the thread. Please remember to post links to public facebook and twitter, and other social media pages. Links to private social media pages or pictures are not allowed. Also, please post links related to DCC.  Any questions or concerns, please send me a PM. Thank you.

Is it me or does Erica look a lot like 5 year vet Melissa Kellerman.

I can see where you say that.  Certainly a fantastic shot.

So much for, as Kitty put it, 'your hair sucks'. ;)

I've always thought she was really pretty (MK too obviously).

I like Danielle's picture! They are all gorgeous!!! But I voted for Danielle and Erica and Jacie!!!!

I like Danielle's picture! They are all gorgeous!!! But I voted for Danielle and Erica and Jacie!!!!

I feel like Jenna and Jacie's pictures don't do them justice. They look like 7's in those pictures when in reality they are 10's.

Anyway, I LOVE Caila and Danielle's pictures!

I bet Ashley Pro would have had the best picture, if she didn't get cut. She's so pretty.

• Love 2

I love that video with a lot of the cheerleaders coming back to do this.  It looked like they were having a blast.  There was one girl right around the 1:00 minute mark and again around the 1:50 minute mark, a brunette with longer hair and with 90 on her shirt, that I absolutely LOVED watching.  She still had the charisma of any cheerleader still on the squad.  Anyone know who that is?  Also, I know I saw Kitty Carter out there prancing around the 1:40 mark.  She might not be able to do the jump splits anymore but she looked like she was having fun.  It also helps the girls to see that, while their leaders might not be able to fit into the uniforms anymore, they were still out there performing.

I wonder how long it took to get everything coordinated, how many actually showed up and performed, how many bowed out or were otherwise unable to perform (for medical or other reasons), and who choreographed the whole show.

(edited)

I love that video with a lot of the cheerleaders coming back to do this. It looked like they were having a blast. There was one girl right around the 1:00 minute mark and again around the 1:50 minute mark, a brunette with longer hair and with 90 on her shirt, that I absolutely LOVED watching. She still had the charisma of any cheerleader still on the squad. Anyone know who that is?

I noticed the same brunette and wondered who she was. Bet she was a show group girl and up there in the triangle in her day.

The bathing suits are really pushing it - they're practically thongs! I would HATE for a future employer to see that.

Agree. I thought the same exact thing when I watched it and kind of chuckled thinking about Kelli describing the DCC look as wholesome all American girls. Yeah, wholesome all American girls with their asses out on display. Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 3

That clip from Kelsey's insta is no longer available and when I went to her actual insta page, I see she went back to private. She flip flops more than any of the others from public to private account! I wonder if she reads here and is annoyed that people are linking to pics of her and her bf and calendar videos lol  But isn't that calendar vid on the dallas cowboys cheerleader site?? I know she wasn't the only one who had that. 

I haven't been able to see Ashley P's pic yet either...Jessica's did show up for me though this time!

That clip from Kelsey's insta is no longer available and when I went to her actual insta page, I see she went back to private. She flip flops more than any of the others from public to private account! I wonder if she reads here and is annoyed that people are linking to pics of her and her bf and calendar videos lol  But isn't that calendar vid on the dallas cowboys cheerleader site?? I know she wasn't the only one who had that. 

I haven't been able to see Ashley P's pic yet either...Jessica's did show up for me though this time!

That video was all over social during the calendar shoot and Kelsey' s was a repost itself so not sure what her issue is... unless she thought about an employer seeing it lol. Anyway, she clearly trolls the boards which is kinda cool. I work for a huge company and troll some popular boards related to our products but never thought about others doing the same to me!

I think Danielle is the clear winner for calendar cover!! Not a slam dunk like Sam's pic last year but I really hope Danielle wins! My other votes went to Kinzie #1 and Ashley Nicole. Ashley' s is a little too sexy IMO she has a come and get me big daddy look going on. I had to look away but I am sure men will like it! Now I understand Kitty's comments about her during MTT she is very sultry.

(edited)

Wow! Caila and Erica look fabulous in their pictures!! they are both so photogenic.  Paige rocked it too.  Good for her for really getting in shape after last year! 

My favorites are Kinzie, Jacie, Jenna, Caila and Danielle.

Honestly, I'm really not that impressed with some of those cover shots that they chose. Like the one for Jinelle and Rachel...NOT. Sorry if that seems horrible but I was really shocked.

Edited by DCCFAN71
  • Love 1

Erica looks Photoshopped beyond recognition in hers. Some other girls don't look retouched enough, like weird shadows and a general unfinished picture. They are so beautiful IRL the photos don't necessarily do most of them justice.

• Love 1

Erica looks Photoshopped beyond recognition in hers. Some other girls don't look retouched enough, like weird shadows and a general unfinished picture. They are so beautiful IRL the photos don't necessarily do most of them justice.

Exactly

I wonder why Kelsey is not up for the cover? I know Angela didn't go to Mexico this year.

(edited)

Erica looks Photoshopped beyond recognition in hers.

I agree - she is gorgeous and that pic is just really weird. It does look like Melissa k!

I would have  voted for Kinzie 1 but I thought her face looked too photoshopped also!  I would vote for Jessica, Danielle, and Jacie!!

Edited by iloveit

Still up for me.

There was one girl right around the 1:00 minute mark and again around the 1:50 minute mark, a brunette with longer hair and with 90 on her shirt, that I absolutely LOVED watching.  She still had the charisma of any cheerleader still on the squad.  Anyone know who that is?  Also, I know I saw Kitty Carter out there prancing around the 1:40 mark.  She might not be able to do the jump splits anymore but she looked like she was having fun.  It also helps the girls to see that, while their leaders might not be able to fit into the uniforms anymore, they were still out there performing.

I'm not 100% sure, but I went and looked at the 89-90 squad photo and tried to find a full roster to no avail, but putting together her hair color, final year, and charisma, I think it may have been Cindy Villareal. She's the founder of a digital TV network called Cheer Channel and seems to live and breathe cheerleading and dance. Here's her instagram.

I'm not sure if this has already made an appearance on this thread, but I stumbled across this gem.  It's amazing.  Sort of looks like it was filmed with a toaster, but I recognize a few familiar faces... :P

What did the numbers on the jerseys mean? Was it the year they retired or became rookies?

(edited)

What did the numbers on the jerseys mean? Was it the year they retired or became rookies?

I'm guessing it's their first  (rookie) year they became a DCC.  Kitty Carter was a DCC in 74 and 75 and is wearing a 74 which was her rookie year.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1

Yeah...we must have ticked her off with the boyfriend talk. All the pics of him and them together are gone.

That would be kind of silly imo. All that was said is that they are a cute couple etc. Shrug.

• Love 1
(edited)

Can you easily tell if someone is following someone else? These girls have 1000s of followers. Kelsey in particular has 10k.

Edited by pink317

Can you easily tell if someone is following someone else? These girls have 1000s of followers. Kelsey in particular has 10k.

Brandon Bollig is only following like 90 people so it was easy to see who he follows. He re-followed her now, and she re-followed him. All this unfollowing/deleting pictures stuff is so immature to me, but whatever.

So you just have to sift through their follower list. Interesting. TMZ/tabloids must have staff dedicated to this they are always reporting on who unfollowed who on social media. I thought there was a simple way (ie search) to check.

Im glad she is public for the time being lol, she post some funny stuff. I dont care who she is or isnt snogging.

(edited)

Here is a longer clip from the calendar trip - shows a bit of loud and the fashion show. The bikinis are ridiculously small. K&J have gone overboard.

Edited by pink317
(edited)

I really hate to make comments like this, but Breelan's stomach looks so soft and sticks out pretty far. I'm honestly surprised they put her on the runway at all.

Edited by Oranaiche