Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

So we’re just waiting on Elizabeth of the 3-year girls? I see her retiring as well, but who knows. I think she’s really close with Kashara, so maybe she will return.

20 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

So we’re just waiting on Elizabeth of the 3-year girls? I see her retiring as well, but who knows. I think she’s really close with Kashara, so maybe she will return.

Yup just waiting on her!! 

Brodie and Kelsey met last year at a church event on Valentine’s Day. Kelsey’s current boyfriend at the time, Josh, recognized Brodie from YouTube and went up to him to introduce himself and Kelsey to Brodie. Kelsey and Brodie started talking and realized that there was something there, and Kelsey left Josh for Brodie. 

And theres no way Kelsey’s coming back next year lol

• Love 2

Stephanie, don't leave, too!! Ugh, if it's true. Like some of you, I get so disappointed when a lot of vets I really like retire. However, I don't think I am ready to say that the team will be notably weaker the next year because of lots of retirements. As some others have pointed out, season 5 (or 6? the season with Mackenzie Lee and Veronica as rookies) folks thought that the team would be a hot mess because of the huge number of retiring vets and that class was (I thought) really strong and brought in a lot of my favorite DDCs since I started watching the show. Now, I'm with some of y'all about being underwhelmed by most of the prep class videos I've seen posted here, and if that's all who's coming to audition, K & J will have a serious problem on their hands. But each year, a number of really strong rookie candidates come out of "nowhere" (and by nowhere, I mean outside of the known DCC/Dallas dance circle) and rock. I'm thinking, for example, about Samantha, Jenna, Jennifer Alexis, Ashley N. and Maggie. So, I'm still hopeful that auditions will have lots of strong performers this year. The trick is, will the judges overlook some of these potential rockstars (i.e., LSU Katelyn) for lame candidates (i.e., nekkid-photos-Carla or Victoria K.) who might make camp but have hardly any reasonable shot at making the team? Kelli and Judy: You need us here at PTVWP as judges--no lie. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Bailey3606 said:

Brodie and Kelsey met last year at a church event on Valentine’s Day. Kelsey’s current boyfriend at the time, Josh, recognized Brodie from YouTube and went up to him to introduce himself and Kelsey to Brodie. Kelsey and Brodie started talking and realized that there was something there, and Kelsey left Josh for Brodie. 

Was Josh the guy who was rumored to be not quite so faithful to Kelsey?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

Didn’t here those rumors, but the way Kelsey out it the relationship wasn’t going in the direction she wanted (I think that’s kind of what she said). Maybe they were together for awhile and he wasn’t ready to settle down and she was? 

12 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

I think someone here said he showed up on their tinder or something when he was traveling in their area, without kelsey, while they were dating. whether he actually was unfaithful, can't say for sure but there was enough weird stuff.  

• Love 2

Ugh Cersten and Keyra are on the podcast tomorrow. So annoying considering we already know that Cersten is retiring and Keyra is coming back. No hate against either of them but I'm dying to know who else is returning (Jinelle, Lacey, Stephanie, Kelsey, etc).

Edited by dccfan204
16 hours ago, Bailey3606 said:

I'm sorry but this is so funny. Her ex literally introduced her to her future husband. That's definitely a cute story.

erica is back at it! I miss her so much.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

I'm sorry but this is so funny. Her ex literally introduced her to her future husband. That's definitely a cute story.

This happened to me! Eons ago my boyfriend and I were dating long distance. I encouraged him to reach out to a girl I knew from our college who was living in his town figuring they both could use friends. They got to know each other, we broke up, and then they stared dating officially, They've been married now for many years!

They are only staying for 5 days, that is not long enough when you spend 35 hours traveling to get there.  The jet lag is going to be real.  I love seeing how sweet he is to her,  seems like he genuinely  loves her.  

• Love 4
15 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

Kelsey is in the Maldives with Broadie. No way is she reauditioning! 

And now I am wondering why, if she indeed "knows" she is not going to reaudition, she would't just say so and move on to the next stage of her life.  I have no interest in Kelsey's life outside of DCC and I can just move on to cheer for another underdog then.  

37 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

And now I am wondering why, if she indeed "knows" she is not going to reaudition, she would't just say so and move on to the next stage of her life.  I have no interest in Kelsey's life outside of DCC and I can just move on to cheer for another underdog then.  

She did. To the people that matter. She probably isn't one of those who cares to make it a huge deal w/ an announcement. Maybe she is. Who knows. Maybe she's planning on doing a video about it. IDK

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

She did. To the people that matter. She probably isn't one of those who cares to make it a huge deal w/ an announcement. Maybe she is. Who knows. Maybe she's planning on doing a video about it. IDK

More than likely that's the case, she'd get a lot of views on a video of why she wasn't returning to the DCC rather than just a post on instagram about it.

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

She probably isn't one of those who cares to make it a huge deal w/ an announcement.

This woman seems to love documenting her life on social media, I'd think she would really care to make a huge announcement.

1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

I have no interest in Kelsey's life outside of DCC

Same.

• Love 2

Kelsey's personality is infectious to me, she's someone I'd hang out with in real life which is why I enjoy watching her youtube videos. I think it all depends on that. These girls don't get a chance to truly show how they are on the show. She seemed totally different when we saw her on DCCMTT.

• Love 1

Keyra and Cersten are doing the podcast today. I hope they would get rid of Shannon and Courtney and let Robin do the podcast because she is so adorable and seems to be a natural in front of the camera and with people.

I caught part of the podcast. Cersten is going to a medical school in Mexico, although she will be in the US program. Neither one of them appear to be huge fans of the tv show, which I imagine is a common sentiment.

ETA: I think Stephanie’s post implies that Chantal is returning (if that is still a question). I imagine that she (Chantal) would’ve been included in the post if she was retiring since she’s close with the other 3 (based on past pics).

Edited by Jess14
1 minute ago, Jess14 said:

I caught part of the podcast. Cersten is going to a medical school in Mexico, although she will be in the US program. Neither one of them appear to be huge fans of the tv show, which I imagine is a common sentiment.

Wonder what Uni it is. Not to discredit programs,  but usually students go to schools in the carribean or Mexico when they struggle to get into schools here because the requirements are different. 

Edited by HowdeeDo
  • Love 13
15 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

I think Jinelle is not coming back...Kelli just posted a tweet about having a tearful conversation with her.

I just saw the tweet I don’t think she is either 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

I just saw the tweet I don’t think she is either 

And I wonder if they are filming the conversations with the vets announcing that they are retiring, since it mentions Season 13? I hope so! 

Just now, Jazzmom said:

And I wonder if they are filming the conversations with the vets announcing that they are retiring, since it mentions Season 13? I hope so! 

I wonder that to bc chantel ig story said let the fimling commence @cmt