Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

Can someone please tell me what's the big deal about Erica? I guess I fail to see it . She has always just blended to me and not really a standout. 

• Love 1

Am I the only person who thinks Victoria Kalina's dancing in Michelle Keys videos are not that good. I think they toot her horn because of her mother's relationship with Kelly. Its like she's too lose or trying to be too sexy and its corny. I think she is a talented lyrical dancer. I think Dayton is way better at hip hop. 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Kiki88 said:

Can someone please tell me what's the big deal about Erica? I guess I fail to see it . She has always just blended to me and not really a standout. 

I agree. She is too plain to me.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Gabrielle Tracy said:

For what it's worth, I've decided to root for Victoria because it's not her fault that she's Daughter of Hosebeast.

OMG BWAAAAHAA!! That's VERY big of you!!

18 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Somebody remind me why Tina whatsherfsce is a Hosebeast? She's  was snippy, but pretty mild to me when she critiqued - as her job as a judge - Chandler. Did she do something else?

Pretty sure the hosebeast thing (which now auto populates on my phone, BTW) is all granny chandler, but I'm not 100% sure. But I STILL want to know why Kelli isn't following her anymore on twitter! 

• Love 5
On 7/2/2017 at 0:36 AM, Kiki88 said:

I'll third that.

• Love 5

Erica never takes a bad pic, is a super technical dancer, always in shape, and seems nice in interviews. She's the kind of well rounded vanilla they seem to love for point and spokesperson. Think about it, since the show started, all the points except maybe Crystal Trevino and Jenn K have been very good but Barbie Blend Ins. I loved Crystal, but she is the only one who had more of a unique look. ok maybe Megan Fox, too. But the rest, Nicole H, Whitney, Mia, Holly A, Jenn K, all are very talented but pretty cookie cutter Barbie vanilla blendible looks wise. 

• Love 9
On 6/14/2017 at 7:31 PM, Rosiemac said:

They did a sequel.....i may be wrong but Judy was on the team in 1980. I believe I saw her in the kickline a few spots from the right side. 

The kick line was definitely not as impressive....NO precision.  But I imagine those poems must have been EXHAUSTING to deal with!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Oranaiche said:

Honestly if Erica can't be pint, I vote #yukoforpoint.

UEerIpy.gif

Omg someone commented on Kelli's post that Yuko should have been on show group and then someone else agreed! I died ??

(edited)
4 hours ago, Oranaiche said:

Honestly if Erica can't be pint, I vote #yukoforpoint.

UEerIpy.gif

W

2 minutes ago, missmansfield said:

What's with all the "cartoons" people keep posting?

Edited by missmansfield
Misspelled
18 hours ago, heatherrrrz said:

Omg someone commented on Kelli's post that Yuko should have been on show group and then someone else agreed! I died ??

I feel like Yuko was great at auditions but lost steam over the course of training camp and football season. It'll be interesting to see what she's bringing to the table this year. 

• Love 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, Tootie said:

This may have already been posted, but I just now found it on youtube...

Not finding Tendu, not able to turnout and sickling  

Edited by lfedncr
On 6/19/2017 at 7:56 PM, DanceChick said:

I literally just gasped haha! She's probably my all-time favorite. I agree with the rest though!

She's not my all-time favorite. Can't think of who is. But she's way way way up there. ❤️

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

Who's on the left? 

I love those kinds of laughs.

That'd be @Oranaiche LMAO

44 minutes ago, h2ogirl said:

Love Madeline's costume in this. 

I'm sorry, but shut up Jenna. Ugh. SO many selfies. SO much Jenna. SO much me me me. She's over exposed herself to the point that she now annoys me.

I LOVE Madeline's costume. I love Madeline period.

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, QuiteCalM said:

That'd be @Oranaiche LMAO

I'm sorry, but shut up Jenna. Ugh. SO many selfies. SO much Jenna. SO much me me me. She's over exposed herself to the point that she now annoys me.

I LOVE Madeline's costume. I love Madeline period.

Ugh, I'm always the hot blonde in every scenario. My life is so hard.

• Love 7

I guess it's safe to say I'm different ... I love Tasha while others despise her and while they adore Erica I don't really don't get the appeal lol 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

Who's on the left? 

I love those kinds of laughs.

That'd be Ann (sp?) Curtain on the left - she was later on 3rd Rock from the Sun (she's hilarious) and Gilda Radner.... from SNL in the 1970's/early 80's...

36 minutes ago, ahndreeeah said:

That'd be Ann (sp?) Curtain on the left - she was later on 3rd Rock from the Sun (she's hilarious) and Gilda Radner.... from SNL in the 1970's/early 80's...

Left is Candice Bergen. She hosted that episode.

• Love 5

I don't hate Tasha either. I'm not sure I understand her show group position, but I also don't know all the factors. She seems fine, just showy, which she's in the right business for. She's not my favorite but she's also not my least favorite. I do find her very attractive 

• Love 7

Agree. I don't hate Tasha, or any of the ladies for that matter. I think they all have redeeming qualities. When they describe "America's sweetheart" I don't immediately picture Tasha but in some of the dance clips I saw she looked good. I'm just surprised that she is show group quality. In a perfect world, all the cheerleaders on the team should be show group quality. 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Gabrielle Tracy said:

Have you seen the commercial for the new season of MTT?  The tagline is "The Girls are Back".  The last shot of the commercial is Madeline and she looks absolutely gorgeous.

No!! So awesome. 

2 hours ago, ByTor said:

I can honestly say I don't hate or even love to hate Tasha, I just find her a little eyeroll worthy.

^^^ this you too the words right out of my mouth. I follow her on Instagram. Some of her pics are really cute, at least half the time though I roll my eyes and smh with a smile though. She can dance, she's just to much sometimes but so is Holly and I love her so... Hey we each have ones we love it don't get it just means K & J are doing their jobs building a team with a variety of girls

• Love 4

I don't remotely hate Tasha. To be honest, she's not even on my radar. I don't find her particularly beautiful (I mean, she's blessed genetically obvs, but not in a way that stops traffic). I don't know much about her beyond the fact that she's obsessed with pink lipstick and I only know that from the rest of you here.  Tasha for me is like...hmmm, let me think of someone...Vanessa Jenkins ('09, I believe).  She's a DCC and fair dos to her but I could care less about her. 

• Love 3

They're using KaShara and Robin in promo graphics -- I was watching the marathon yesterday and they showed up so many times.  I wonder if they re-shot the credit sequence finally??

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Nancybeth said:

They're using KaShara and Robin in promo graphics -- I was watching the marathon yesterday and they showed up so many times.  I wonder if they re-shot the credit sequence finally??

@ShellyB are we getting a new opening credit sequence for season 12?

• Love 1

I just saw a preview for this year's season. For one second they showed the moment when Maggie, Heather O. and Heather H. all embraced when they announced the squad. Those three were roomies and so close. It is so heartbreaking to show that scene again knowing Heather H. didn't make it back. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, TiaGrace said:

I just saw a preview for this year's season. For one second they showed the moment when Maggie, Heather O. and Heather H. all embraced when they announced the squad. Those three were roomies and so close. It is so heartbreaking to show that scene again knowing Heather H. didn't make it back. 

Where at? The only preview I've seen so far is the DCC MTT Facebook 

• Love 1

Instagram stories up of cameo shoot. Just videos of Bess, Simone, and Amy with chantal dancing in front of a green screen. Hoping this means a new intro for the show. 

1 hour ago, HowdeeDo said:

Instagram stories up of cameo shoot. Just videos of Bess, Simone, and Amy with chantal dancing in front of a green screen. Hoping this means a new intro for the show. 

They added one of Kelli and judy looking at screen while Selina poses and then Maggie Selina and Jenna hanging out in the hallway

• Love 1
3 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

Where at? The only preview I've seen so far is the DCC MTT Facebook 

On CMT. My DVR recorded season 11 yesterday. Last night I saw the first 2 episodes. The preview ran as a commercial for the new season. 

• Love 1