Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Get rid of Abigail to get Stephanie. I would have liked to have both on screen at the same time. Abigail and Stephanie could have made a great team against their cousin Gwen. 

Maybe the plan is to have Stephanie form a relationship with Chad, then bring back Abigail right as they are getting married. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

No. No. No more babies!  😛 (Not for a few years. Or decades, if the show has that long!)

And honestly, that would be a lead weight from the get go, severely limiting the character. I say go the complete opposite direction and bring Stephanie back to her Shayna Rose days and be into racing or some other action-related occupation, not wanting kids, and just wanting to live her life freely. Okay with a man or without.

If Steve/Kayla need grandkids, bring back Joey and let him find love in Salem! It'd be nice to turn the trope on its ear and show the man wanting the nuclear family bit...

JMO, of course!

I'm fine with this scenario as well. Although I do wonder how they're going to explain Joey since he moved to Seattle to be with Stephanie. I guess they could ship him off to Africa with the other characters they have no interest in writing for JJ/Claire/Theo etc.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, scarynikki12 said:

This thread is for Days Of Our Lives spoilers only. Digital series spoilers and casting announcements are off topic here and should be discussed in the digital series thread. 

Supposedly the Stephanie return is also on the main show.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

20220502_191906.jpg

20220502_191911.jpg

I can't believe that Salem's bozo attorneys can't get Ana off on charges filed by a five-year-old.  Even Sami in court should be able to pull that off.  Nevertheless, I wouldn't blame Ana if she left Tony behind and went on the run to Tasty Chicken Island.  Hell, the Salem PD doesn't even seem to try to catch escaped convict Kristin and she has far more serious charges than trying to inject sense into someone. 

Evan attacks Ciara... yes please! Here's hoping it's a grizzly Friday the 13th episode. 

Edited by Peanut6711
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 5/1/2022 at 8:14 PM, WendyCR72 said:

And honestly, that would be a lead weight from the get go, severely limiting the character. I say go the complete opposite direction and bring Stephanie back to her Shayna Rose days and be into racing or some other action-related occupation, not wanting kids, and just wanting to live her life freely. Okay with a man or without.

Shayna Rose's version of Stefanie was the last time that the show tried to write a heroine that was unique.  The show back in the day knew how to write for heroines and making them flawed interesting and engaging.

I am currently watching 1992 all over again, it is just amazing to see Jennifer, Billie, Carly, Kim, Kayla, Carrie, Marlena, Isabella who are all heroines but so different from one another.. 

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

I can't tell if it's just Ron's interview or the actual show, but sweeps sounds really boring. 

You mean like the show has been for the past couple of years.

• LOL 2
(edited)
21 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

fc4j3snlgsx81.jpg

So Sarah says something that gives Xander pause... Here's my unspoiled speculation:  I'll bet she doesn't remember the baby switch and asks to see Mackenzie. Once she (re)learns Xander's complicity, he'll have to struggle to win her forgiveness all over again.

Edited by ajs1615
  • Useful 6
  • Love 6
On 5/3/2022 at 6:57 AM, tribeca said:

In the spoilers about Sami possible being danger there is no mention of Lucas.  

When isn’t Sami in danger? She’s a danger to herself.        And others

Not sure why they wouldn’t mention Lucas, aside from the fact that they always leave him in the dust.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

Not sure why they wouldn’t mention Lucas, aside from the fact that they always leave him in the dust.

I think that the only writers that gave a damn about Lucas were Sherry Anderson and JER.. 

On 5/3/2022 at 3:57 AM, tribeca said:

In the spoilers about Sami possible being danger there is no mention of Lucas.  

I know. Couldn't Roman ask his girlfriend to ask her son, Lucas, about this? I am guessing they are just keeping her away from people who know the truth and she is fine. Well, as fine as Sami can be. That's all we need is another Sami in peril story. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

Lucas is an afterthought on this show much like his nephew JJ. Fortunately though JJ isn't latched to a love interest where it drives it home he's just ignored. 

1 hour ago, SouthernChick said:

Who wrote their green wedding? Hogan Sheffer? Whoever wrote that was good too.

The 2007 Lumi wedding that EJ interrupted with footage of him blackmailing Sami into having sex with her? 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

Who wrote their green wedding? Hogan Sheffer? Whoever wrote that was good too.

I think it was JER since Lucas/Sami was one of his signature couples.

• Useful 1
11 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

The 2007 Lumi wedding that EJ interrupted with footage of him blackmailing Sami into having sex with her? 

EJ didn't interupted the wedding with that. He came in and sat down but didn't really say anything as he smirked at Sami.

Kate on the otherhand was able to find a picture of Sami and EJ in the car on the night that John was shot, EJ was escaping the police roadblock after Sami lied to the police. Sami then confessed to Lucas that she only helped EJ that night because that was the only way that she could save Lucas' life after the cabin roof crashed on top of him. It was the only time that Lucas believed Sami rather than allow Kate to persuade him to leave Sami at the altar (as she has done before).

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, DanaMB said:

This cover up is going to be stupid. And so unnecessary. 

You're so right.  Can you imagine the over-acting we'll be seeing from Paulina?  It'll only be rivaled by Lani.

Eli's coma is going to start looking like a blessed state.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I would say that they really need to retire officer Lani at this point. She is beyond useless as a cop. She causes harm to the community and can't handle it when she actually has to do her job. Just stay home with the babies.  She just has never been portrayed as a strong woman and I am not looking forward to reading about her trying to act in this next PTSD-type storyline. She hadn't known TR long enough to be this devastated. He shot her husband and tried to kill him, so just be happy that her handsome hubby is OK.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

I would say that they really need to retire officer Lani at this point. She is beyond useless as a cop. She causes harm to the community and can't handle it when she actually has to do her job. Just stay home with the babies.  She just has never been portrayed as a strong woman and I am not looking forward to reading about her trying to act in this next PTSD-type storyline. She hadn't known TR long enough to be this devastated. He shot her husband and tried to kill him, so just be happy that her handsome hubby is OK.

They could make a story for her where she decides she wants to be a SAHM and Eli gets a new hot female partner causes issues between Eli/Lani. I agree that would be a lot better. 

17 hours ago, Brendan Birch said:

Well, that's sort of a shame about T.R.  I think we could've gotten a bit more mileage out of him.  But I guess that Ron thought that he'd been taken as far as he could've been taken.  It would've been nice to have him around as a villain whom everyone at least knew was a villain for a while instead of keeping him living the lie.

Plus, having a villain of color around would've been something nice and different, for once.

Someone brought up on Twitter that TR is getting killed rather quickly when he could have had years of wreaking havoc. Yet Clyde gets to stick around and he's getting a possible romance while his victim Jordan who was sexually abused by him was turned into a lunatic and killed off. 

I admit I didn't think of the optics of this until this was brought up.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, boes said:

You're so right.  Can you imagine the over-acting we'll be seeing from Paulina?  It'll only be rivaled by Lani.

In the case of Lani, I think you mean under-acting. She is the least interesting part of Carver-Grant-Price side of Salem.

• Love 9

I echo the Lani sucks sentiment she was mildly interesting when she was a pseudo stalker who went after taken men.  They dropped it though it looked like she was going to be fixated on Shawn and then there was her being rather stalkerish with JJ at one point. Its a shame Eli doesn't have options in the love interest department.

Anyways I heard this rumor that some may think will be revealed not sure if I should post it as a spoiler its more like speculation.

Steve The Tank on Twitter: "@CanadianMark_ Nope... Cinners are saying Ben is the 86 baby 😂😭😂 That it comes out Monday or Tuesday." / Twitter

• Love 2
5 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Anyways I heard this rumor that some may think will be revealed not sure if I should post it as a spoiler its more like speculation.

Steve The Tank on Twitter: "@CanadianMark_ Nope... Cinners are saying Ben is the 86 baby 😂😭😂 That it comes out Monday or Tuesday." / Twitter

I don't understand what this means.......

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, boes said:

Expand  

Me either, since the baby was born last Friday.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, boes said:

When Marlena was presumed dead in 1986 when she and RoJohn were married it was speculated that she was pregnant during that time.  However when she returned it wasn't referenced again. 

Its plausible for Marlena to have a kid out there with John but for it to turn out to be Ben? Er nope.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

When Marlena was presumed dead in 1986 when she and RoJohn were married it was speculated that she was pregnant during that time.  However when she returned it wasn't referenced again. 

Its plausible for Marlena to have a kid out there with John but for it to turn out to be Ben? Er nope.

Thank you for explaining that!  I sure hope that doesn't happen.

• Love 4

Who speculated a secret Marlena/RoJohn baby?  Because when Marlena was presumed dead in late '86 during the house explosion, and thus the last time they would have been together, she was actually alive (and shown) on Orpheus's island for several months after that (well into '87) till she was presumed dead again in the plane crash leaving the island.   Not that Ron or any of the writers are above retconning, but they'd also have to mangle a lot more history since Ben is clearly younger than Belle who was born after Marlena's return.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

So if Ben is Marlena and John's kid, he strangled his nephew to death and then married his sister's sister-in-law.  Not forgetting he also tried to strangle his mother.  

Can't wait to see what shenanigans he'll get up to at his first Thanksgiving with the family!

Maybe Sami will try to sell him on the black market like she did with Belle?  With a deep, DEEP discount?

This time, John really will have earned his "smell the fart" expression.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Well, Ben's birthdate seems to range between 1989 or 1987.

Belle's adjusted birth year is 1982.

Still wouldn't work even with their SORAS dates because Belle was conceived after Marlena came back and John wasn't Roman anymore. So Belle would still have to be younger than Ben if he was conceived before Marlena "died."

The "86 baby" sounds like nothing more than some teenage Twitter CIN fan's who weren't even born yet wishful thinking. 

• Love 7