Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

SoapDirt stuff for the next two weeks.

https://soapdirt.com/days-of-our-lives-2-weeks-ahead-hostage-sami-brady-desperate-cry-for-help/

Abe never did a paternity test to verify he was Lani’s biological father? Granted, it is Salem. More hallucinations?

No he just accepted it no questions ask which strangely is in character for Abe and they treated Tamara keeping it from him as an afterthought.

Its obvious this was all a spur of the moment retcon making Paulina Lani's mom especially when I watched her intro over the weekend and she talked to Abe about how he knocked up her sister. I don't think it was planned that Paulina was going to be Lani's mother.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

No he just accepted it no questions ask which strangely is in character for Abe and they treated Tamara keeping it from him as an afterthought.

Its obvious this was all a spur of the moment retcon making Paulina Lani's mom especially when I watched her intro over the weekend and she talked to Abe about how he knocked up her sister. I don't think it was planned that Paulina was going to be Lani's mother.

Clearly yes. Same deal with Gwen. Obviously not brought in to be Jack's daughter 

• Love 7
On 11/11/2021 at 8:17 PM, DisneyBoy said:

Agreed. Woman trapped on an island? You help her.

If anything, doing the right thing would make Gwen look good.

Of course, Melanie did the right thing and lost Brady in the process, so...

From the spoilers saying 2 unexpected people break Kristen out, coupled with Gwen in bed and Xander saying he's going to rescue Sarah (and he doesn't look angry at her) I am holding out hope for the far more interesting Gwen tells him right away and they look for Sarah together option. And then she's pregnant of course 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

From the spoilers saying 2 unexpected people break Kristen out, coupled with Gwen in bed and Xander saying he's going to rescue Sarah (and he doesn't look angry at her) I am holding out hope for the far more interesting Gwen tells him right away and they look for Sarah together option. And then she's pregnant of course 

Or Xander telling Gwen he is going to search for Sarah is her daydream/nightmare. With Ron writing, the odds are 50/50.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Or Xander telling Gwen he is going to search for Sarah is her daydream/nightmare. With Ron writing, the odds are 50/50.

Agreed. I had considered that too. I would love for her to have learned from this year and just tell him right away. It would be surprising writing and much better than the usual stuff we are force fed.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Or Xander telling Gwen he is going to search for Sarah is her daydream/nightmare.

Yeah, I fully expect that scene to be Gwen's nightmare, and that will prompt her to keep quiet about Sarah's whereabouts. Thus, will Gwen have learned absolutely nothing about lying to the people she "loves". 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Yeah, I fully expect that scene to be Gwen's nightmare, and that will prompt her to keep quiet about Sarah's whereabouts. Thus, will Gwen have learned absolutely nothing about lying to the people she "loves". 

Anticipating that too, but hoping it goes the other way given the spoiler says two people break Kristen out, and who else does Gwen know who would want to do that with her?

• Love 4
11 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Anticipating that too, but hoping it goes the other way given the spoiler says two people break Kristen out, and who else does Gwen know who would want to do that with her?

But who is to say one of them is Gwen? Yes, Kristen is blackmailing her, but Ron also likes curveballs and fakeouts. Meaning, Kristen does have two brothers. Ron could get them involved.

Not saying that is the case. Gwen could, for once, be decent and tell Xander. But other options are possible. And, knowing Gwen, I could also see her giving Xander some story involving Kristen where Xander helps Gwen anyway, while Gwen still stays mum about Sarah.

We'll see how it all shakes out, either way.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, RedElf said:

Peter no longer exists, apparently.

Oh Peter still exists. When they had the big vote to kick out Jake as CEO of Dimera, they reached out to Peter and he gave them his proxy vote. I can't remember if he voted for Jake or EJ/Chad.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Sami tries to cajole her guard into revealing the identity of her captor. 

I get the feeling that the writers don't even know who Sami's captor is so Sami will be playing 20-questions with her guard for a while.

8 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Kristen recruits two allies to help her escape police custody.

This doesn't sound like it's Gwen & Xander like some were speculating; it sounds like Kristen ropes 2 new fools to help her. Which would mean Gwen is going to keep Sarah's predicament a secret from Xander. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

I get the feeling that the writers don't even know who Sami's captor is...

Yup. Well, they probably do, but this show plays so fast and loose and rewrites stories halfway through that I similarly have doubts they've committed to an idea.

After all, they pulled "Bo's been held captive!" out of their butts just because Peter R agreed to a return. And didn't Steve go AWOL after remarrying Kayla? Then suddenly its "oh, he's Stefano!" upon his return, like that was somehow the grand plan. Uh huh. Look at "she's hiding from the mob and her ex/no, she loves Jake/no, she drugged Abigail and is Jack's secret daughter!" Gwen. Rewrites aplenty, logic be damned.

When Sami left after the 50th, it was by somehow escaping Andre's clutches off-camera. They didn't even bother showing us what happened.

Heck, EJ was off canvas "healing" for so long I wasn't sure whether they'd made any real decisions about what was going on with that either until he finally showed up again.

...considering the quality of what makes it to the screen, I sometimes wonder what they consider so bad that it has to be cut or rewritten...

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 4

Spoilers for Wednesday 01 December 2021

Sami attempts to escape!

Gwen and Ava strike up an uneasy alliance.

Xander makes a stunning discovery.

Lani visits Kristen at the Salem PD.

So Gwen breaks the bitch out with AVA? Ugh. Guess no rush since Kristen can meet her girlfriend on December 1st, still at the PD

• Love 2
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

So Gwen breaks the bitch out with AVA? Ugh. Guess no rush since Kristen can meet her girlfriend on December 1st, still at the PD

If true, well...at least Gwen lived down to my dirt-level expectations of her. (Since, if Ava assists Gwen in springing Kristen, Gwen obviously doesn't tell Xander the truth about Sarah. Because...Gwen.)

• Love 2

ontvtonight

Thursday 02 December 2021 

Ciara tells Ben she's suspicious of Marlena. 
John and Paulina compare notes about Marlena. 
Abe and Lani have a heart-to-heart. 
Philip tests Chloe's loyalty once again. 

Friday, December 3, 2021

Brady is viciously attacked!

Marlena, Ciara, and Ben are visited by a mysterious hiker… 

Paulina pours out her heart to Abe. 

Eli and Lani learn alarming news about Kristen.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Promo for next week!

Poor Doug.

He's pointing at the wrong woman when he yells out, "You're the Devil!"  

Sometimes even Satan himself benefits by comparison.

• LOL 10

Who is Guardian Angel Gabe? Supposedly, he is coming back to save Ciara's baby. According to my news feed, MarDevil will coax Ben and Ciara into a hike in the wilderness and they come upon a mysterious hiker. I guess he will give her a necklace to counteract the one MarDevil gave her? I had to laugh when they said the reason for the trip to the woods is to help prep for the baby. That baby is 3 hours old!!!! Does this mean that they will stay locked in "the cabin" until the baby is born? MarDevil will be there to "help" with the birth?  The article seemed to refer to the "magic" in the necklace that MarDevil gave Ciara will summon the Guardian Angel to the rescue. I just didn't remember this character last time, but he is coming back. As are, yawn, Leo and  Clyde. 

ETA - it sounds like the secret will be out, possibly this week, and MarDevil has to hurry to get Ben and Ciara into the woods before they hear, so that will be happening this upcoming week. But, at least Salem will know. John and Susan get rescued ( I think by Steve) and they end up in the hospital, so at least things are moving. FINALLY.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ever since I saw GR in that anniversary photo, I've been wondering why Leo is coming back. I mean, Will and Sonny are gone so he doesn't seem necessary. I mostly enjoy him though so I'm interested to see why he's back.

Maybe he will team up with Gwen to keep Sarah away from Xander lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Maybe we're getting a whole episode of Leo, Bonnie, Susan and Paulina yapping at each other.

The Devil's work!

I'll bet this frickin baby is born on Xmas morn. And the whole town cries and thanks God.

Will they name him Nick??  It would be so fitting, in so very many ways.

20 hours ago, tribeca said:

Clyde is Bens father so he makes sense.

why Leo ?

I always ask, and loudly, WHY LEO???  EVER????

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

While I prefer Leo over Kevin as far as characters GR plays. I don't particularly like Leo especially when with how he crosses boundaries but because he's gay its "acceptable"  when if he was a straight character it would be the complete opposite.

I also think the only reason we're subjected to Leo is because Ron writes Leo the way he acts in RL..

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

I don't get why characters on this show, when held captive and finally in possession of a phone, call their loved ones for help instead of just going right to 911

Considering the Salem PD's track record, would you really trust them to be of any help?

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

I don't get why characters on this show, when held captive and finally in possession of a phone, call their loved ones for help instead of just going right to 911

That would consist of Rafe, Shawn, Eli and Lani.

Yeah they would be better off trying to find a way to escape rather than wait for the Salem PD to figure something out.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Yeah they would be better off trying to find a way to escape rather than wait for the PCPD to figure something out.

Just for the record, the PCPD is GH not Days, but it just goes to show how much the Salem and Port Charles Police Departments have in common with their inept selves!  😊

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Yeah they would be better off trying to find a way to escape rather than wait for the PCPD to figure something out.

27 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Just for the record, the PCPD is GH not Days, but it just goes to show how much the Salem and Port Charles Police Departments have in common with their inept selves!  😊

Ooops. Wrong inept cops.

• LOL 5

The Christmas promo looks good and makes the show seem far more entertaining than it actually is. 

Blanket Henry has been recast with an actual baby! And a big baby at that. 

I'm assuming the Belle Shawn sleeps with is the Devil in disguise?

Can Eric just go back to being a priest after leaving the priesthood years ago?

So Sami calls Lucas to rescue her and he dashes off to be her hero? I get the uneasy feeling the writers are going to make Lucas her kidnapper, and his reason being that he was trying to protect her from EJ's wrath. I hope I'm wrong. 

Thank god that stupid teddy bear gets its head chopped off. I hope that's the last we see of it. Ava should set it on fire just to make sure.

Oh look, DAYS finally remembered that Phillip is missing a leg. I assume he fakes his disappearance/death in order to frame Brady. 

I thought ED as Kristen was just a one time thing, but it's nice that she's actually sticking around for a while - even if it is only as DevilKristen the temptress. 

• Love 3