Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

I read on another site that Sonny will be back in time for their one year anniversary. They taped something special for their anniversary. Perhaps, sonny comes back wanting his family back and then the guy from LA that Will met comes to Salem and causes trouble for them. Sonny will probably think that will cheated on him in LA and that will cause him to get back together with sparkle. There are pictures of Ariana's second birthday party at tbd on some of the actors' Instagram accounts. The families come together for her. That means that Wilson are coming together for their daughter despite their problems.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Jackson and his amazing hair are going to be off-screen for a while?

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'll be taking a break from this dipshit show during his time away. Victor, Teresa, and Nicole alone just aren't enough for me to put up with all the dippy dumbasses on this show, especially since Nicole now spends most of her time kissing the Jonas' asses.

• Love 1

Sonny will only be gone for a while...He will be back...It makes sense that Sonny would want to be away from Will for a while, he really hurt him...Sonny never wants to be away from Will and Arianna for too long, so Sonny leaving that shows  the depth of his pain...Plus, he gets to be away from Sparkle who keeps hounding him for a second chance at twu wuv...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Maybe Show could REALLY rack up the dramatic tension and have Stefano and Abigail fall in love behind Chad's back.

Just think of the steamy scenes we'd have to Abigail and Stefano sexing it up in the shower, Abigail and him on his shower chair, grabbing the handrails.  And afterwards, she could dress him in his support hose and Depends  in a room lit with candles, soft music playing in the background, Metamucil chilling in the champagne bucket.....

Abigail would then have had all the Dimera men - and in just a few years she could go after Theo...

Romance would be IN the air!

Then they could bring back Santo dimera for abifail.

• Love 2

Freddie leaving makes me feel like we're being punished and won't get a complete storyline. Where is the Kiriakis in him? There is the potential that we won't get the full follow through where the families react to Will cheating. Victor needs to take names! It doesn't seem like it can be fully developed in a week or two. Though the affair won't be known as widespread as the EJ/Abigail tryst, unless Zoey or another tabloid reports on it. That would be interesting. I would prefer for it to be more Sonny-centric. Hopefully, the writers will develop Will's motives/thought process more in depth. 

Why couldn't Will leave and visit Sami and her kids to give Sonny time to physically heal with his doctors? Or have Sonny live with Uncle Victor. I could understand not wanting to be around Will, but he is losing out twice over being separated from Arianna and the affair. I think he loves Arianna too much to leave so soon after they got back from LA.  What happens to Club TBD? Sonny has tangible responsibilities in Salem, while Will is freelance. The only positive for me is that it might bring his brothers back.

We also potentially lose out with Jordan leaving this week. It seems like she'll leave for a job rather than a reveal about her past. What a waste if we don't learn more about what happened with her, Clyde and her mom. She seemed like she was moving towards accepting Clyde in Ben's life, such BS. That was a thread that went nowhere. If she was so worried about Ben, she wouldn't leave him and his anger issues with Clyde who is a murderer and drug kingpin. She knows what he is too! From the spoilers, it sounds like Rafe is supportive of the opportunity - probably because he doesn't have a chance with her. 

Too many storylines are ended without true payout. Ok, maybe the type of payout I want. But dammit, I want Clyde to go down from EJ and Sonny. How does Stefano not know it was him? He and Victor need to form an unholy alliance and get him out of Salem. It shouldn't be that difficult, he has one stringy haired henchman.

• Love 4

The story is not over yet..Sonny may still go dark, especially if Sonny believes that Will cheated on him while he was in LA. There are rumors that Will had briefly flirted with a guy out there, but, did not cheat on Sonny. That is why he was not communicating with Sonny while he was out there. That same guy will be coming to Salem..Sonny brought up that possibility when he was confronting Will about his infidelity. Plus, Will had a strange reaction to that accusation. I don't know if those rumors are indeed true. That could be what send Sonny back into Paul's arms, if he believes that Paul  was not Will's only foray in infidelity. The show will definitely explore Paulson, while Wilson is apart...Perhaps, Sonny will come back wanting to work on his marriage and that mystery guy's arrival blows their tentative reconciliation apart...On twitter, someone tweeted that Will may cheat again and Guy Wilson was very coy in his response to that particular fan...However, Guy likes to play with the fans as well, so it could be a red herring....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1
(edited)

Freddie leaving makes me feel like we're being punished and won't get a complete storyline. Where is the Kiriakis in him? There is the potential that we won't get the full follow through where the families react to Will cheating. Victor needs to take names! It doesn't seem like it can be fully developed in a week or two. Though the affair won't be known as widespread as the EJ/Abigail tryst, unless Zoey or another tabloid reports on it. That would be interesting. I would prefer for it to be more Sonny-centric. Hopefully, the writers will develop Will's motives/thought process more in depth.

Why couldn't Will leave and visit Sami and her kids to give Sonny time to physically heal with his doctors? Or have Sonny live with Uncle Victor. I could understand not wanting to be around Will, but he is losing out twice over being separated from Arianna and the affair. I think he loves Arianna too much to leave so soon after they got back from LA. What happens to Club TBD? Sonny has tangible responsibilities in Salem, while Will is freelance. The only positive for me is that it might bring his brothers back.

We also potentially lose out with Jordan leaving this week. It seems like she'll leave for a job rather than a reveal about her past. What a waste if we don't learn more about what happened with her, Clyde and her mom. She seemed like she was moving towards accepting Clyde in Ben's life, such BS. That was a thread that went nowhere. If she was so worried about Ben, she wouldn't leave him and his anger issues with Clyde who is a murderer and drug kingpin. She knows what he is too! From the spoilers, it sounds like Rafe is supportive of the opportunity - probably because he doesn't have a chance with her.

Too many storylines are ended without true payout. Ok, maybe the type of payout I want. But dammit, I want Clyde to go down from EJ and Sonny. How does Stefano not know it was him? He and Victor need to form an unholy alliance and get him out of Salem. It shouldn't be that difficult, he has one stringy haired henchman.

They taped Sonny's departure when FS returned from Ohio after his accident. It appears they had to do a last-minute rewrite. Apparently, Sonny will be back onscreen towards the end of March.

Edited by 271days
  • Love 2
(edited)

The story is not over yet..Sonny may still go dark, especially if Sonny believes that Will cheated on him while he was in LA. There are rumors that Will had briefly flirted with a guy out there, but, did not cheat on Sonny. That is why he was not communicating with Sonny while he was out there. That same guy will be coming to Salem..Sonny brought up that possibility when he was confronting Will about his infidelity. Plus, Will had a strange reaction to that accusation. I don't know if those rumors are indeed true. That could be what send Sonny back into Paul's arms, if he believes that Paul was not Will's only foray in infidelity. The show will definitely explore Paulson, while Wilson is apart...Perhaps, Sonny will come back wanting to work on his marriage and that mystery guy's arrival blows their tentative reconciliation apart...On twitter, someone tweeted that Will may cheat again and Guy Wilson was very coy in his response to that particular fan...However, Guy likes to play with the fans as well, so it could be a red herring....

We don't know what will be keeping Will busy while Sonny is away, but it might have to do with Paul's paternity. I think J and M might be busy with Kritter in April and I can't see them rushing this, but who knows?

Will and Sonny's anniversary is an important milestone, but my speculation is that Will and Sonny will be apart for this.

I think Sonny will come back wanting to reconcile, but he will assume that Will has cheated again, either with Paul or someone else. Will might not actually cheat, but I think there will be some misdirection.

The talk of Paul and Will having time to sort through their differences leads me to believe that Paul acting chummy with Will is all fake. KC said you can't have three nice guys in a triangle. I wouldn't be surprised if Paul uses Sonny's time away from Salem to stack the odds in his favour.

Guy could also be messing with the fans, but Sonny has to get with Paul somehow.

Will being forgiven by April is too quick IMO.

With Sonny leaving Salem,it looks like we might be denied a big reaction from the rest of the town, at least for now. Sonny might decide to conceal his true reason for wanting to visit his brothers because he isn't sure what he will decide about his marriage to Will.

If something big happens when Sonny returns, that might be when we get the big blow-up where everyone finds out and turns on Will.

Edited by 271days
  • Love 2
(edited)

I think you may be right..Paul won't touch Will, because that would destroy his chances with Sonny. However, he might set Will up..He could hire a guy to make it look like Will slept with him. Just like Sami set up Austin years ago, to separate him from Carrie.  Oh the irony! Paul could do the same thing to Will.  He had a smirk when he had a flashback of Sonny screaming at him for sleeping with his husband. He also had a scene with Zoe when discussing Will, and the scene was very abrupt. Like we were not supposed to see the whole conversation in its entirety. Paul could be pulling a long con on everybody. I think he knew that Will and Sonny were married. Plus, Will is much more vulnerable than Sonny and he will not have Sonny around to protect him and Arianna for a while. I thought it was strange that Paul called Will to talk after finding out the truth about Will and Sonny..If Will was smart  he would stay away from Paul..Since he is not, he will accept his overtures of friendship and that will be his undoing...Sonny will believe that Will has betrayed him again and he will get back together with Sparkle. Will may even discover that he got set up, but Sonny will not believe him. He may even divorce Will and marry Sparkle. I remember Sparkle repeating to Will and Adrienne that he regretted not accepting Sonny's proposal all those years ago.  If they do get married, Will will not let them near Arianna...This is my speculation. I think it is going to be a messy ride for Wilson fans...Christopher is still taping, so Paulson is definitely going to happen....Rumor has it that a guy has been brought in for Will on the show.  

Edited by Apprentice79

Do you really think that the town would really turn on Will? His infidelity is a private matter with his husband. As angry as Sonny may be with Will, he would never hurt Will or let anybody hurt him...They still have a daughter together...If he believes that Will has cheated on him again, then I could see him turning all Kiriakis on him.

• Love 1
(edited)

They taped Sonny's departure when FS returned from Ohio after his accident. It appears they had to do a last-minute rewrite. Apparently, Sonny will be back onscreen towards the end of March.

Ah, I forgot that real life could have an impact on the story line. I was so wrapped up in Sonny's motives that I forgot about Freddie's own health/legal issues.

It would make more sense to have said he needed to visit a rehab facility, like Chad did after he got shot. Yes the story line is still ongoing and I'm interested to see how it develops. I'm looking forward to Sonny's return.

I don't know if the whole town would turn against Will. He has the Bradys and Hortons. I think that at least the Kiriakis side will be furious and that the others will be disappointed in him. Abigail's reaction is what I'm waiting for. She dislikes Will because he inadvertently embarassed her, but she got down and dirty with EJ. The only thing she could say to get the upper hand on Will is state that he was the one that was married and she didn't have the same responsibility to the relationship. Total hypocritical move, but completely in Abifail's character. 

A tabloid article on Will/Paul would make actual sense. Paul is a sports star and he slept with the journalist who wrote an article on him - scandal! I still can't believe what Will did to Sami with that article and the town's treatment of her after she covered for him time and time again.  If Sami was onscreen, her reaction and then seeing her and Kate trying to cover for Will would be something.

Edited by Lilytiger
  • Love 4

If Will was written in character, he would never have betrayed Sami and Kate like that by writing a scathing article on them...He would have reamed Sami in private, but, he never would have done that to her..Will loves his mom and he has a complicated relationship  due to his unhappy childhood.  Will always gives Lucas and Kate a pass, when they were just as responsible for his dysfunctional life. The show should have used Sami's complicated relationship with Will to mend fences with Marlena...They had a year to give Sami a fabulous sendoff, but, they failed miserably...

• Love 5

If Will was written in character, he would never have betrayed Sami and Kate like that by writing a scathing article on them...He would have reamed Sami in private, but, he never would have done that to her..Will loves his mom and he has a complicated relationship  due to his unhappy childhood.  Will always gives Lucas and Kate a pass, when they were just as responsible for his dysfunctional life. The show should have used Sami's complicated relationship with Will to mend fences with Marlena...They had a year to give Sami a fabulous sendoff, but, they failed miserably...

They did not have time to write the last year of EJ and Sami.  The town pet  princess had to be front and center for the whole year.

• Love 3

It's really hard for me to feel sorry for Eve. She had so many chances to find a way to hide her affair with JJ, but chose never to take it. The last time she almost got caught by Paige should have been a wake-up call to stop! JJ has nothing to lose, but Eve?

• Love 3

I have mixed feelings about Eve. I could understand why she would be upset that Paige was giving up Stanford to stay in Salem with JJ. It was a guy Paige knew for a few months. I question whether Paige would have hesitated to go or worried about Eve paying for Sanford if JJ wasn't in the picture. 

It was strange that Eve sent Paige to Salem without any adult supervision. Did the show ever say whether someone with ties to Shane was checking in on her?

From the preview, it seems like Jennifer is taking sick pleasure in getting revenge on Eve through Paige finding out about Eve/JJ. I guess hurting Paige is worth it. I personally want Paige to find out so that she cuts ties permanently with JJ and then can tell off Eve for sleeping with her boyfriend multiple times. I wonder if the writers will have Eve tell Jennifer that one of her motives was to get back at Jennifer because I haven't really seen it so far.

My problem with Paige's treatment of Eve has been that she didn't know the lengths Eve went to separate her and JJ, but treated her like she knew everything. Paige has called Eve a whore to at least Kayla and is all but estranged from her right now.  She only knows one small manipulation in the whole layer of Eve crazy. I agree that I would be more sympathetic if the Eve/JJ thing had happened that one time.

• Love 5
(edited)

It was strange that Eve sent Paige to Salem without any adult supervision. Did the show ever say whether someone with ties to Shane was checking in on her?

She was living with a "cousin" whom we never saw.

Edited by Rick Kitchen
  • Love 1

From SOD:

Is Steve and Kayla's son growing up fast? DAYS is seeking a rebellious, 16-year-old hottie to play Joey, who struggles with resentment and abandonment issues. The role is contract. The soap is also looking for a 16-year-old to play the contract role of sweet Elijah.

Anything to give Kayla a storyline.

• Love 4

Why would Lucas even do that? it does not make any sense. Unless sparkle lets it be known that he will indeed be going after Sonny, then I could see Lucas helping Will do that...I could see Lucas telling Will that plotting and scheming will only hurt his chances of getting Sonny back..He should look at his mom Sami as an example of what not to do in a relationship...

• Love 1

Lucas started out plotting and scheming with Sami, but he eventually realized that wasn't going to get him what he wanted.  Lucas and Sami were really good together in 2007 when they finally grew past all the games they used to play, but the writers threw that all away.

• Love 6

Lucas started out plotting and scheming with Sami, but he eventually realized that wasn't going to get him what he wanted.  Lucas and Sami were really good together in 2007 when they finally grew past all the games they used to play, but the writers threw that all away.

Ohh, I remember watching all the Lucas/Sami clips back in like 2005 or something around that, I adored them together! And the one ship that never cheated on each other too, right? Sure, they have not always treated each other right, they were not perfect, but they also had so much chemistry.

• Love 5

This won't happen, but it would be great if Sami returned to Salem, and went to see Lucas.  "Really, Lucas, you are helping Will scheme?  How could you do that, and not include me in the planning?  I missed all the fun."

• Love 4

Sami should pop in.  I don't want a 6 week arc like Kritter gets but it's entirely possible for her to fly in occasionally.  A bit longer than Susan though, please.  I get it that she's directing but I wonder if the option has been offered to her to show up a day or two every few months.  Big Lumi fan here because he reminds me of the best qualities of my ex.

• Love 3

Sonny comes back to town tomorrow and runs into Sparkle. On Friday he runs into Will and they have a tense reunion. I wonder if he is going to move back into their apartment or move in with Victor. Next week Nicole runs into a handsome stranger, I wonder if it is Alex Kiriakis. The show has been mentioning him a lot. Plus there was a casting call for a handsome Greek man around the time these episodes were being taped last year....

Edited by Apprentice79

Sonny went to visit one of his brothers, didn't he?  Maybe said brother followed him back because he was worried about Sonny.  I would fully support that.

I would laugh if Sonny decided he wanted some alone time with Ari and threw Will out of the apartment.  "Why don't you head over to the hotel?  I'm sure there's room in Paul's bed."  *slam*

• Love 5

Steve and Bo are coming back to show for the 50th...I want them to interact with their families..I want to see Steve/Adrienne, Steve/Sonny..e.t.c,....It makes sense since Joey is going to be featured on the show..Both Steve and Adrienne named their sons after their beloved mother JO. Joseph Kiriakis and Joey Johnson. I think it is funny how Sonny and Will are married but they share relatives...lol For example: Steve is Sonny's Uncle through Adrienne, but he is also Will's through his great-aunt Kayla...lol  I would be in heaven if they can make Jack come back as well....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

I am super excited about Bo & Steve coming back for the 50th - let's hope they have a good storyline to go with it & aren't showing up for a couple of days then leaving again.

I'd also love to see Calliope & Eugene & Shane & Kim for the 50th & it would be wonderful to figure out a why to bring Jack back from the dead.

• Love 4

I would trade Dan the sleaze and his insipid daughter for Jack.....He needs to be back with his family and interacting with his nephew Sonny...

I trade those two losers for a new couch in Jennifer's house, that's how much I want them gone.

• Love 2