Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Week of November 13

Monday November 13:

Sonny and Sami find Will!

Tuesday November 14:

Sami and Sonny are stunned by Will's revelation.

Wednesday November 15:

As Chad rips into Andre, Kate tries to cover her tracks.

Thursday November 16:

Valerie makes a difficult confession to Abe.

Friday November 17:

Paul confides in John about his deception.

Gabi receives incredible news.

• Love 2

Uh-oh.  Sounds like Paul doesn't spill about Will.

Glad they're giving something of a storyline to Abe and Valerie again.  But I wonder what it is that she has difficulty telling him?

Also interested in the news Gabi gets.

And I wonder what Will tells Sami and Sonny that's so stunning?

• Love 1

Week of November 13

Monday, November 13, 2017
Rafe turns up the heat on Susan Banks. 

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 
John tells Marlena Will is alive. 

Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2017 
Lani tries to help Abe understand how JJ ended up shooting Theo. 

Jennifer consoles a guilt-ridden JJ. 

Thursday, Nov 16, 2017 
Kayla delivers upsetting news to Theo's family. 

Friday, November 17, 2017 
Susan desperately tries to convince Will to leave town with her. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, howmanywords said:

In the NBC Sneek Preview for next week Paul does come clean to Sonny. When Will looks at Sonny you can tell he doesn't really know who he is

https://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-11617/3611864

I have to again say, I cannot believe how much these promos show.  This shows a) that Paul does lie, however briefly, b) that Paul comes clean to Sonny and then c) shows the moment where Sonny and Will first see each other again.  Which, I have to say, looks anticlimactic as hell.

And yeah, Will totes has amnesia or has been brainwashed by Susan somehow.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 3:00 PM, Silver Raven said:

I wonder if Theo gets shot trying to break into that warehouse.

He was, as it turned out.

So Will does think he's Susan's son, just like I thought.

And damn!  Sami gave Susan quite the punch for what she's done!

And yeah, I totally think Susan deserves it.

• Love 1

Week of November 20

Monday, November 20, 2017
Sami and Susan battle over Will. 

John and Marlena attempt to find a way to get through to Susan. 

Hope and Rafe argue over the shooting. 

Adrienne and Justin reconnect on a romantic level. 

Tuesday November 21, 2017
John gets Roger to admit to Will that Susan has been lying to him. 

Paul thanks Sonny for defending him, but Sonny makes clear not all is forgiven. 

A familiar face visits Susan. 

Eve blasts Brady and Victor for trying to set her up. 

Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Will reunites with Gabi and Arianna. 

A guilt ridden JJ sneaks into Theo’s hospital room. 

?Days will be preempted on November 23 & 24, 2017

• Love 2

Looking forward to Justin and Adrienne's "reconnection."

I really hope that Susan gets it and gets it hard for all of this.

Will's reunion with Gabi and Arianna is going to make me cry.  Or at least well up.  Sounds like he might know whom he is by then, but we'll see.

Also, Sonny has every right to not fully forgive Paul.  He's gonna have to earn that forgiveness.

Ooh, I wonder whom this familiar face visiting Susan might be?

• Love 2

Whoa...Sami getting Ben to recreate Will's "murder" to jog his memories is twwwisted.

I hope those week of November 20th spoilers don't mean Will's memories are back.  Have him realize Susan is lying, sure.  But him already being 100% back to normal so soon would be so boring.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

Hello, my name is DB and....and I watched the Day of Days video. *sob*

So Wilvis is what happened, as I suspected. Pretty demented there, Susan. Maybe Kristen did the actual bringing back Will stuff and just dropped him off with Susan?

May the Safe sex forever kill Rope.

The Theo stuff seems melodramatic. Too random.

Not happy seeing Kristen cackle. She's going to be OTT isn't she? 

High def isn't Sissy's friend, is it?

Yay Vivian!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Ugh. I hate Ron.

Now, wait, wait, wait.  If this splits up Rafe and Hope, I'm all for it.

1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

Yep.  Here it all is.

Oh, this all looks good.  Vivian!  Kristen!  Ben!  The new Ciara!  Tyler Christopher's incoming character!  I'm so intrigued!

Kate rightly feels guilty over Theo's shooting.  She had better confess to Abe if she's really remorseful over it.

• Love 2
On 11/11/2017 at 4:32 AM, Star Aristille said:

Will's reunion with Gabi and Arianna is going to make me cry.  Or at least well up.  Sounds like he might know whom he is by then, but we'll see.

Ooh, I wonder whom this familiar face visiting Susan might be?

I'm going to ball my eyeballs out. I will be a big puddle of goo on the floor watching that.

Probably the nun character that Eileen plays, since it's in the preview video.

On 11/12/2017 at 0:40 AM, TeeVee329 said:

Whoa...Sami getting Ben to recreate Will's "murder" to jog his memories is twwwisted.

Beyond twisted. God, can you imagine what kind of damage that could do emotionally and physically to Will? Jeez, Sami

19 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

May the Safe sex forever kill Rope.

Amen. But hilarious that I read it as safe sex not Safe sex. LOL

• Love 2
On 11/11/2017 at 10:37 PM, Silver Raven said:

Reports are that Tyler Christopher is going to play a character named Stefan (there are copies of script pages with a character named Stefan).  Could this be Stefano and Vivian's son?

Stefan, was that the character’s name SN played on GH when he was a Cassadine?? I can’t wait to see a TC and SN reunion 

Well, damn.  That part in the video in which Abe threatens to Jennifer that there'll be nothing between the Carvers and Hortons again if Theo days makes sense now, especially after he was just today spouting how close the two families have been for years.  That makes that scene even more heartbreaking, even for a preview.:(

Melissa really was killing it with Jennifer's reaction, though.  I hope she slays even more when we see the actual scenes.

Edited by Star Aristille
  • Love 1

I don't know how reliable Soap Opera News is, but they have this spoiler:

As Eileen Davidson wraps up her 'Days' return, big news drop! Just as Susan Banks is down about her scheme to have Will (Chandler Massey) take the place of her son which blows up in her face, Sister Mary Moira comes to visit to check on her and we also get to see Kristen DiMera as well. We know now that despite her falling through a window, she's alive as well. When Kristen visits Susan's house the big hint drops as she comes across "EJ's" name carved over the bed. She talks to herself saying if Susan only knew EJ was still alive.

http://www.soapoperanews.net/2017/11/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-ej-dimera-is.html

18 minutes ago, RedRockRosie said:

Yeah...I'm not seeing that one either.

I like TC but as EJ....that'd be a bad move IMO.

There was a rumor floating around that his character would have Stefano's brain and memories. I could see Ron doing that..

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

There was a rumor floating around that his character would have Stefano's brain and memories. I could see Ron doing that..

Yeah, that could be something interesting ... and TC has the chops to pull that off, imo. Hmm...

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, swtrgrl said:

Yeah, that could be something interesting ... and TC has the chops to pull that off, imo. Hmm...

Stefano should not be recast that way. There was a recast Stefano in the 80's, but, the show brought back Joseph Mascolo. Fans never accepted the recast. I hated that Bo was recast. I would have preferred that Bo had gotten information that Ernesto and Hope were alive and leave Salem to go find her, leaving Carly, promising to return, as soon as possible.  We the audience would find out that Lawrence was behind it to get Carly back.  Eventually, Bo himself would disappear, after discovering the hoax...Carly in her pain, about her perceived abandonment by Bo, would turn to Lawrence, much to the town's chagrin. If and When Peter came back as Bo, that would be an obstacle for Bo and Carly to overcome as a couple. 

Edited by Apprentice79
10 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

When did this happen?  Did I accidentally FF through it?

I was referring to his little flash in the little "coming attractions" video a few posts up. 

Week of November 27

Monday November 27:

Abe orders Hope to fire JJ.

Tuesday November 28:

Ben makes a surprise return to Salem.

Wednesday November 29:

Sami goes to extremes to trigger Will's memory.

Thursday November 30:

Rafe pushes Hope to tell him the truth about why she doesn’t want to get married.

Abigail asks Chad to reconsider throwing Andre out of the mansion.

Friday December 1:

Rafe and Sami seek comfort in one another.

• Love 2

I swear I am not looking for spoilers, but thanks to whatever algorism makes it so that things that are of interest to you pop up as suggestions for YouTube videos, I just found out that Jennifer Lilly is coming back to the show and I couldn't be more excited! I really hope Ron also brings back the actor who played Mateo as well as Shane and Kimberly, because there is a lot of emotional ground to cover. I really want Theresa and her father to hash it out over what in the hell possessed him to send her on a suicide mission like that.

My only request is that Brady not be banging Eve. I really don't see them as a couple and feel like that would be a big waste of time. The story already has so much drama built into it waiting to be developed. We don't need the sisters fighting over the same idiot guy. Been there done that.

I hope she's back for a couple of months at least. Between Kristin, Vivian, Theresa and Sami, Ron sure knows how to bring back the fun femme fatales.

Either the producers have already decided this is going to be the show's last year and they're just going to bring back everybody that they can and have fun with it, or they're definitely angling to keep the show around for a few more years. I'm still not a huge fan of the writing, but at least the general gist of what's going on is exactly what I'm hoping for when I tune in.

I mean did you see that teaser trailer for next week!?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I really hope Ron also brings back the actor who played Mateo as well as Shane and Kimberly, because there is a lot of emotional ground to cover. I really want Theresa and her father to hash it out over what in the hell possessed him to send her on a suicide mission like that.

Agreed, there's also the Victor/Brady aspect. Where Victor knew the truth of why she left in the first place. 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I swear I am not looking for spoilers, but thanks to whatever algorism makes it so that things that are of interest to you pop up as suggestions for YouTube videos, I just found out that Jennifer Lilly is coming back to the show and I couldn't be more excited! I really hope Ron also brings back the actor who played Mateo as well as Shane and Kimberly, because there is a lot of emotional ground to cover. I really want Theresa and her father to hash it out over what in the hell possessed him to send her on a suicide mission like that.

It was out of character for Shane to let Theresa do that. You have to remember that Dena wrote her exit.  Dena was a hack as a writer and should not be allowed to write greeting cards..

• Love 6

More week of 11/27/17

Monday, November 27, 2017 
Will asks Marlena to help him regain his memory. 

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 
Rafe and Hope have a blow-out fight when she learns he took her job.

Kate makes a shocking admission to Andre.

Thursday, November 30, 2017 
Will rips into Sami over her outrageous plan. 

Friday, December 1, 2017 
Hope confides to Jennifer about her breakup. 

Ciara makes an entrance as she returns to Salem.

• Love 4