Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Week of October 2

Monday October 2:

The mystery guest interrupts the double wedding.

Salem is rocked by a stunning revelation.

Tuesday October 3:

JJ is pushed to the edge.

Wednesday October 4:

One couple finally ties the knot.

Thursday October 5:

Justin informs Sonny and Paul about a legal issue.

Friday October 6:

Marlena is recruited to get answers.

• Love 3

More Week of October 2

Monday, October 2, 2017
Abigail takes matters into her own hands. 

Tuesday, October 3, 2017
Paul receives disappointing news. 

Wednesday, October 4, 2017
JJ faces serious consequences for his actions. 

Thursday, October 5, 2017
Lucas receives shocking news. 

Brady numbs his guilt by sneaking a shot. 

Friday, October 6, 2017
Chad and Abigail have a romantic night. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Monday October 2:

The mystery guest interrupts the double wedding.

Salem is rocked by a stunning revelation.

Ben.  Will's not dead.

18 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Thursday October 5:

Justin informs Sonny and Paul about a legal issue.

Will's not dead.

4 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Tuesday, October 3, 2017
Paul receives disappointing news. 

Will's not dead.

• Love 5
On 9/23/2017 at 10:07 PM, TeeVee329 said:

I dunno, why would Justin need to inform Sonny and Paul that Will being alive would create a "legal issue", I think they'd know that.

Heh. This is PaulSon. They've had a brain-ectomy the past couple of years. It's from hanging out with Brady, I think. LOL

• Love 5

Last of October 2

Monday, October 2, 2017
The mystery guest stonewalls Sonny. 

Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Hope & Rafe work together to uncover the truth. 

Paul comes up with a way for Sonny to get answers. 

Thursday, October 5, 2017
Eli and Gabi share a kiss. 

Chloe drops a bombshell on Nicole about Eric. 

Friday, October 6, 2017
Sonny and Brady demand Victor make a hard decision. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

Heh. Ben is going to tease them about Will just enough to pique their interest and maybe believe him..then he's going to clam up. LOVE it. 

Maybe then Sami comes to town, slaps him once, and he immediately crumbles, heh.

I'm curious how they're going to retcon this.  Ben certainly seemed to think Will was dead, given we saw him cart the body across town.  What could he possibly have to say that would make them think otherwise?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Maybe then Sami comes to town, slaps him once, and he immediately crumbles, heh.

I'm curious how they're going to retcon this.  Ben certainly seemed to think Will was dead, given we saw him cart the body across town.  What could he possibly have to say that would make them think otherwise?

Its fine with me if she slaps Abigail too, for old times sake.  I'd even put up with Mansi making a one day, temporary return just so Sami could deck her.

I ask for so little....

• Love 8
3 hours ago, boes said:

Its fine with me if she slaps Abigail too, for old times sake.  I'd even put up with Mansi making a one day, temporary return just so Sami could deck her.

I ask for so little....

I would pay money to see this. I would clear my schedule and invite friends over like it was a Super Bowl party. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

• If Sami slapped me, I'd probably tell her whatever she wanted.
  • Maybe he was privy to information while in the looney bin. Like maybe he saw/heard Rolf...or Susen/Kristen, etc... What? I know I grasp at straws. Total speculation. This is fun. I'm just happy I "care" again.
6 hours ago, boes said:

I ask for so little....

Cosign times infinity.

3 hours ago, mj2000 said:

I would pay money to see this. I would clear my schedule and invite friends over like it was a Super Bowl party. 

Let me set up a Kickstarter for this. I'll be right back...

• Love 4
8 hours ago, boes said:

Its fine with me if she slaps Abigail too, for old times sake.

It'd be funny if she walked into a room, slapped Abi, and then, without any further comment, asked somebody what was going on with Will.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

Ha! I'll be a lone wolf and say I don't give a shit if Abby made Sami get the sadz. Sami did heinous shit to her own family for years. So if she gets paid back karmically, all the better!

Not to say Abby is any great shakes, but they both break even to me.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Ha! I'll be a lone wolf and say I don't give a shit if Abby made Sami get the sadz. Sami did heinous shit to her own family for years. So if she gets paid back karmically, all the better!

Not to say Abby is any great shakes, but they both break even to me.

And Sami paid for it more than once..Abby never paid for any of her bs by the way..And the only ones who could/should give pay back karma to Sami are the people/characters who were victims/target of her schemes/bad deeds NOT someone who has nothing to do with that like nobody Abby..

• Love 5

Yeah, my issue isn't with karma. Sami paid for all of her crap, tenfold. Hell, she paid for crap she didn't necessarily do yet. That's not this conversation/topic, though.

Saint Abby gets away with everything: stalking a married man, Gaslighting a married man, having an affair with a married man, going vigilante on Ben, escaping a mental institution, marrying someone so they could get a green card, etc... I'm just saying, she's NO SAINT. 

• Love 2

Saint Abby gets away with everything: stalking a married man, Gaslighting a married man, having an affair with a married man, going vigilante on Ben, escaping a mental institution, marrying someone so they could get a green card, etc... I'm just saying, she's NO SAINT. 

Slapping Sami when Sami confronted her for sleeping with EJ.  Being the victim when Sami had her fired from the hospital, using Sami's children to get close to EJ ...

• Love 3

By the way, I'm still a little sad Will's return won't involve stumbling into the middle of Sonny and Paul's wedding.  I mean, we're getting Ben filling a similar role and that's fine, but it would have been cool seeing that trope with gay characters.

So now I'm hoping Will is discovered in some kind of brainwashing tube.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, nilyank said:

Running away from her husband, her infant and the rest of her family an d tgen faking her death. Being best friends with a psychotic, serial killer and I don't mean the one whom she set on fire.

Plus don't forget after faking her death she comes back and how dare Chad move on,.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

By the way, I'm still a little sad Will's return won't involve stumbling into the middle of Sonny and Paul's wedding.  I mean, we're getting Ben filling a similar role and that's fine, but it would have been cool seeing that trope with gay characters.

Please! not Princess Gina featuring Will. I hope we get a good story about Will's missing years that we were denied with Marlena.  A good writer would tie Will's missing years with that of Marlena's...A simple amnesia story with Will that will tie with Tyler Christopher's introduction in the show.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I know! I was hoping for that, too.

9 hours ago, bobcat1946 said:

Plus don't forget after faking her death she comes back and how dare Chad move on,.

Right. I am glad that in all the Abby/Chad/Gabi flip flops that Gabi wasn't portrayed as "the other woman."
Because she wasn't. Abby was presumed dead...then Abby pushed Chad away and Gabi/Chad happened again. etc...

8 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Please! not Princess Gina featuring Will. I hope we get a good story about Will's missing years that we were denied with Marlena.  A good writer would tie Will's missing years with that of Marlena's...A simple amnesia story with Will that will tie with Tyler Christopher's introduction in the show.

OMG, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE if it were tied to TC's introduction...especially if he is an Alamain or a Kiriakis.

7 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I dunno how it can be a "simple amnesia story" given his death was apparently faked and he's almost certainly being held in captivity by somebody.

It could be still. He was strangled almost to death, lack of oxygen caused brain trauma and thus amnesia....and then he's out with whomever "saved" him. Or whatever.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, swtrgrl said:

I know! I was hoping for that, too.

Right. I am glad that in all the Abby/Chad/Gabi flip flops that Gabi wasn't portrayed as "the other woman."
Because she wasn't. Abby was presumed dead...then Abby pushed Chad away and Gabi/Chad happened again. etc...

OMG, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE if it were tied to TC's introduction...especially if he is an Alamain or a Kiriakis.

It could be still. He was strangled almost to death, lack of oxygen caused brain trauma and thus amnesia....and then he's out with whomever "saved" him. Or whatever.

Exactly, if the person that saved Will does not tell him who he is and manipulates Will into staying with him or her.  That could be the story. People could think that the Dimeras were behind Will being away from his family and then we find out it was someone else with an axe to grind. They could tie it to Orpheus who was connected to Marlena and John. He has a son and daughter out there, who may have had children as well.   Marlena was kidnapped by Orpheus to raise his motherless children. Will could have developed a romance with Orpheus' grandson, in his amnesiac state.    It could also be  connected to Victor as well.  Perhaps, a relative of Ernesto Toscano. Ernesto's revenge on Victor culminated with Hope's death who was a Kiriakis by marriage just like Will. If Ron and Sherry do it right, it can be an umbrella story with lots of layers and rooted in history.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

But Ben apparently knows something about Will not being dead, which indicates to me a conspiracy/captivity.  And if Will did just have amnesia, then the soapy story to tell would have been wandering into Sonny and Paul's wedding not know who he is and who they were.  But it's sounding like the story is going to be a rescue mission, if people are converging on Memphis.  Plus, there's Rolf and whoever ED is playing out there.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

But Ben apparently knows something about Will not being dead, which indicates to me a conspiracy/captivity.  And if Will did just have amnesia, then the soapy story to tell would have been wandering into Sonny and Paul's wedding not know who he is and who they were.  But it's sounding like the story is going to be a rescue mission, if people are converging on Memphis.  Plus, there's Rolf and whoever ED is playing out there.

True! Clyde is coming back as well.  

• Love 2

Good interview.  I liked her pushback to Logan's questions about why Sami would be reluctant to believe Will's alive given all the BFTD shenanigans Salem has seen - this wasn't a "body never recovered" scenario, she cried over his body in the morgue.  She also got me even more psyched to see her and Lucas together again.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Exactly, if the person that saved Will does not tell him who he is and manipulates Will into staying with him or her.  That could be the story. People could think that the Dimeras were behind Will being away from his family and then we find out it was someone else with an axe to grind. They could tie it to Orpheus who was connected to Marlena and John. He has a son and daughter out there, who may have had children as well.   Marlena was kidnapped by Orpheus to raise his motherless children. Will could have developed a romance with Orpheus' grandson, in his amnesiac state.    It could also be  connected to Victor as well.  Perhaps, a relative of Ernesto Toscano. Ernesto's revenge on Victor culminated with Hope's death who was a Kiriakis by marriage just like Will. If Ron and Sherry do it right, it can be an umbrella story with lots of layers and rooted in history.  

I could SO get on board with this! 

16 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

True! Clyde is coming back as well.  

I hope the "Clyde"  music is a thing of the past. 

Oh how I wish that Kate would find out that when she brought Clyde to town, she actually brought Curtis 2.0. 

• Love 4

Week of October 9

Monday October 9:

Nicole shows up at Eric’s farmhouse and confronts him about the reason he left Salem.

Tuesday October 10:

Lucas has another talk with Will.

Wednesday October 11:

Kate meets with Clyde to get to the truth.

Thursday October 12:

Bonnie blackmails Victor.

Friday October 13:

Sami Brady returns to Salem!

Lani urges Hope to lift JJ's suspension.

• Love 4

More on October 9

Monday, October 9, 2017
Kayla realizes Steve asked Tripp for a favor on her behalf. 

Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Nicole confesses to Eric that she loves him 

Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Adrienne runs into Hattie in prison. 

Thursday, October 12, 2017
Kate relays Clyde's bombshell to & John, Marlena & Roman. 

Friday, October 13, 2017
Brady turns the tables on Nicole. 

Paul ropes John into illegal activity. 

• Love 5

So, Nicole is going to put it out there that she's still in love with Eric and then what? Brady is going to lose it and go after her with the Deimos stuff? That's just speculation on my part, but I do wonder if that's where this is going. I mean, she leaves, so something has to push her. Surely, Nicole is not going to do something as level headed as simply taking some time away to get perspective on her love life. 

• Love 1
On 9/26/2017 at 0:23 AM, boes said:

I ask for so little....

No one gets to slap the princess.

• Love 4

Week of October 16

Monday October 16:

Hope and Rafe argue over how she's handling her new position.

Tuesday October 17:

Sami and Lucas have an emotionally intense reunion.

Victor stuns Justin and Maggie with his announcement.

Wednesday October 18:

While visiting Mickey's grave, Bonnie has a fantasy -- "Whatever Happened to Baby Bonnie?"

Thursday October 19:

Abigail walks in on Sami kissing Chad.

Friday October 20:

Steve visits Hattie at Statesville and demands to know what she did to Adrienne.

• Love 4

Ah, finally!  Looks like Steve figures out for certain that someone's impersonating Adrienne!  Sad that Hattie really has been taken back to Statesville, though.

Well, people wanted Abigail to get some back, and it looks like the Sami/Chad spoiler is definitely her getting some back.  I just want to know what brings this about.

• Love 2

More on October 16

Monday, October 16, 2017
Gabi makes a fervent plea on Eli's behalf. 

Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Nicole breaks Eric's heart. 

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 
Sami seeks comfort from Marlena. 

Steve/Kayla are thrown when Justin updates them about "Adrienne." 

Thursday, October 19, 2017
Justin corners Bonnie about what’s really going on between her & Victor. 

Friday, October 20, 2017 
Hope confronts a familiar face from the past.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

If Sami can’t make Chabby interesting to me then nothing will be able too.

I read the spoilers about Sami's arc..to see if i can be enough interested to watch it but if they waste Sami on Chad and (worse) Abby, it is a NO for me..and it will be a big time failure..she is out of their league for pete's sake ! She should not waste her time, air, breathe on someone as insignificant as Abby (even if the recast is not an absolute nightmare like the old one was..) even Chad is not good enough for her..please.

• Love 2

I am popping into this thread without reading anything to say that I very much accidentally came across a headline online that said something about the show recasting Stefano.

If that ends up being the identity of the guy that Vivian brings onto the canvas early next year...I am going to be very pissed off.

I know that Stefano has brainwashed John into thinking he was him and cheated death many times, but the bottom line for me is that Joe Mascolo will always be the Phoenix. If this show wants to try and pull off the idea of Stefano transferring his consciousness into another body, I think it is a huge mistake. That actor will have the impossible task of trying to channel one of those soap operas most beloved characters in a way that isn't trite or cheesy. I can't see how that can be pulled off considering Stefano has typically been pretty over-the-top.

It's possible the character won't be that guy that Viv brings onto the canvas...but whoever the guy is, they are just asking for it to go wrong.

Please Ron, don't gamble this much. Practically every new writer that's come on to the show in the last 5 years started off with good ideas and then by January started shoving their own crap into the show whether or not it made any sense. This might seem like a really cool idea but it will surely only further tarnish the show's reputation after how badly they've botched and are still botching Joe's departure and passing.

Please just keep the ship steady.

I don't know if this is even happening or if this is what you all are already talking about but I just had to come in here for 2 seconds to voice that opinion based on that one stupid headline I saw and don't want to know anything more about.

*exits thread averting eyes*

• Love 3