Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

(edited)

They're both descended from Caroline, right?

Spoilers from SOD:

Chad and Abigail make love, but Chad makes an ultimate sacrifice and pushes her away.

She gonna come up pregnant?

A darker side of Paige comes out as she tries to make JJ and Eve pay, but a new drug dealer in town sets his sights on Paige and JJ takes on a dangerous mission to keep Paige safe.

Edited by Rick Kitchen
  • Love 2

They're both descended from Caroline, right?

Spoilers from SOD:

She gonna come up pregnant?

Yes, Caroline is their common ancestor...Another infidelity story with Chad and Abigail...how original Tomsell....

(edited)

I saw something on another board about an October script partially leaking thanks to a instagram pic, I think....anyway apparently Caroline undergoes surgery.  A bit depressing, I think!  Totally figured it would be a John/Mar vow renewal ceremony or something.  Of course, that could still happen.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 1

I wonder why Claire will be coming home without her parents?

It's pretty common for the Hortons. Jennifer came to Salem without her parents and was basically raised as a teen by Tom and Alice.  Hope herself spent more time bonding with Tom and Alice as well, mostly because Bill and Susan Hayes were taken off contract routinely in the 80s.  And Julie was also mostly raised by Tom and Alice too, though her parents were on-screen.

• Love 1

Monday June 1:
Brady is stunned by Melanie’s huge sacrifice
Eve and Jennifer get into a heated argument, which turns physical.

While trying to work on their marriage, Will asks Sonny a tough question.
Marlena offers Paul some friendly advice.

Tuesday June 2:
Eric uncovers an incriminating photo of Serena!
Brady is forced to bid an emotional farewell to Melanie.

Nicole starts to feel she’s backed into a corner.
Will and Sonny get into another fight when Will isn’t pleased with Sonny’s answer to his question.

Wednesday June 3:

Things heat up between Abigail and Chad!
Thanks to Parker, Daniel makes a surprising discovery.  (let me guess: SPARKLE!!!) 

Nicole learns she could be in more danger than she realized.
Serena admits the truth to Eric, who lashes out at her.

Show is pre-empted on Thursday and Friday

So in order to avoid Chabby sex I guess I will have to either personally pre-empt the show on Wednesday or just make sure the AA batteries in my remote are fully charged for efficient FF'ing.

OMG!!! GLORY BE! Eric finally, finally gets a clue at the 11th hour and becomes a part of his own storyline. So why are Serena and Xander around until August?

Weird that the show is only on 3 days next week. Is there tennis or something?

• Love 4

Monday June 1:

Eve and Jennifer get into a heated argument, which turns physical.

Woo hoo! Eve and Jen fireworks! They are the best thing about this shitstorm of a story so I'll take my happy where I can!

• Love 3

I  don't care for Melanie for many reasons, but I thought she sizzled with Chad...They should have put her with him instead of putting her with Brady....

Yeah, I didn't see the point to any of that. If they knew beforehand that the actress was only came back for a short 6 month stint they were even more wrong for this.

Brady has been in a front burner story for what seems like eons and seems to never go without a love interest.  That is a character that needs a bit of resting especially after that flop ass fetus snatch story. 

• Love 3

I find Brady to be boring and so stupid.....He should be so much more than he is...He should be fighting Philip and Alex for Victor's throne with the twins and Sonny caught in the middle...Sonny should go dark and it would be cool if he grew a beard for two reasons. The first reason is that,  it would be a nod to history when Justin went to the dark side, he grew a beard..The second reason is that Freddie is so damn hot with a beard....lol

• Love 1

It gonna be a long hot summer.

Summer previews:

Marlena & John: They begin to find their way back to one another. It's not going to be easy but it's going to happen!  According to Corday  the fans will be happy to see these two in a storyline together.

Hope/Aiden/Rafe: Hope and Aiden will enjoy some romantic time together. Rafe is going to be discouraging Hope from looking into Clyde's past. Rafe is going to develop some feelings for Hope.

Nicole/Xander/Serena/Eric: Nicole is in some real trouble with Xander! He is on to Nicole and he's out for revenge. Eric FINALLY finds out the truth about what happened in Africia and blasts Serena! She feels like she has nothing to lose so she goes to Daniel to tell him about a recent encounter that Nicole had with Eric. This could totally end the couple of Daniel and Nicole!

Chloe: She's back and not a happy camper about Nicole being around Parker.

Stefano: He's back with a secret agenda and this could make it rather difficult for Chad.

Chad/Abigail/Ben: Ben again asks Abigail to move in with him. She is hesitating because she has feelings for Chad! There comes a time that she can no longer deny her feelings for Chad and the two make love. Chad is about to have everything he's wanted but he makes a major sacrifice and pushes Abigail away!

JJ/Paige: Paige is PISSED and a darker Paige is going to emerge. Paige is making plans to hurt JJ and Eve in the worst possible way. JJ is trying to move on but now has to protect Paige from the new drug dealer in town. JJ is going to try to keep Paige safe.

Theresa/Brady: Theresa is in the Kiriakis Mansion for Tate's sake. She really wants to turn Brady's head...will she?

Will/Sonny/Paul: WilSon is a hot mess and Paul is on the sidelines watching this. You know Will, he's going to try to start some manipulations to save his marriage. This could very well backfire.

Adrienne/Justin/Lucas: Adrienne and Justin look like they are heading to divorce court. Justin wants to save his marriage and Lucas is trying to sweep Adrienne off her feet.

My money is on Jarlena vow renewal as the big 50th event.

Serena you are making me love you. Her having nothing to lose may result in the audiences' gain. Thanks for the parting gift.

LOL them acting like Abby dropping the panties for a Dimera is any kind of spoiler. That is like the 1st step in geometry - a Given.

I've always thought that Hope and Rafe would make such a pretty couple but does any of this matter with Bo coming back?

Will/Paul/Sonny seems like a holding pattern because sounds like more of the same to me.

I can honestly say I can't even remember the status Nicole and Chloe's friendship. I hope they make up so Nicole can stop talking to herself.

• Love 6

Aren't Jawn and Marlena already together? Or did they break up over the Sparkle crap? Whatever, these people are ridiculous.

Dan and Nicole are the new Dannifer so if they break up I doubt it will be for long. 

Weren't Chloe and Nicole still friends the last time we saw Chloe? 

These spoilers are meh. 

• Love 1

Hope/Aiden/Rafe: Hope and Aiden will enjoy some romantic time together. Rafe is going to be discouraging Hope from looking into Clyde's past. Rafe is going to develop some feelings for Hope.

Just in time for Bo to come back.  How odd.

My understanding is that the big 50th event is Caroline being hospitalized.  And I have heard there will be a major funeral.

I've read speculation that Justin's dealings with "Elsa" actually revolve around him helping Bo and Steve in whatever they're up to.

• Love 2

"JJ has to protect Paige from the new drug dealer in town."

Is this shit for real? This is idiotic.

And as the new Paige would say, What's he going to do, write a song about it?

• Love 3

Just in time for Bo to come back. How odd.

I know such a coincidence.

My understanding is that the big 50th event is Caroline being hospitalized. And I have heard there will be a major funeral.

I've read speculation that Justin's dealings with "Elsa" actually revolve around him helping Bo and Steve in whatever they're up to.

Wouldn't it be cool if they fake us out and Caroline is hospitalized but the major funeral is for Stefano?

Rest of the spoilers are Snoresville. And I beg to differ with the comments above re: Chloe and Nicole's friendship. I thought they left it still in bad terms. Maybe they weren't outright hostile anymore or cat fighting but I got the impression Chloe's is still pissed off at Nicole. Chloe should make friends with Teresa and Anne.

• Love 2

Hey!  I said it first :)

Wouldn't it be cool if they fake us out and Caroline is hospitalized but the major funeral is for Stefano?

I don't want either to leave the show - Caroline, for as little as she pops up, is always a delight. And Stefano, in spite of JM reading off cue cards, is a personal fave. I don't want either of them to go! But the anniversary would be an appropriate time for either of the to.

How about we pretend Abifail and Dan die and have a joint funeral? Let's pretend. Join me!

Marlena & John: They begin to find their way back to one another. It's not going to be easy but it's going to happen!  According to Corday  the fans will be happy to see these two in a storyline together.

There's nothing the writers can do to heat these two up as a couple. They've already been reheated so much they're brittle little biscuits. Unless someone pulls Drake aside and gets him to stop his annoying head tilt/wheezy-speaking and Marlena to stop the condescending tone and head tilt, they'll continue to be loathesome.

• Love 6
(edited)

Disneyboy, you are lucky that you frequent this board because the rabid Jarlena fans on other boards ,would eat you alive for your above comments about them...lol 

Edited by Apprentice79

Hey!  I said it first :)

I don't want either to leave the show - Caroline, for as little as she pops up, is always a delight. And Stefano, in spite of JM reading off cue cards, is a personal fave. I don't want either of them to go! But the anniversary would be an appropriate time for either of the to.

How about we pretend Abifail and Dan die and have a joint funeral? Let's pretend. Join me!

There's nothing the writers can do to heat these two up as a couple. They've already been reheated so much they're brittle little biscuits. Unless someone pulls Drake aside and gets him to stop his annoying head tilt/wheezy-speaking and Marlena to stop the condescending tone and head tilt, they'll continue to be loathesome.

So very, very well said!  Poor Jawn and MarRoomba have about as much life in them as Brady has brains.  Marlena WAS good, a while back, in Will's coming-out storyline.  But Jawn......I had hopes that boink on the head from Theresa might jump start what brains he had left but that was a no-go.

I LOVE Caroline.  I'd hate to see her gone but if Peggy McKay just wanted out, okay.....but I hope this spoiler is a big fakeout.  I really cherish each scene with her we get.

And while I'd never use the word "cherish" in relation to Stephono, I do appreciate JM still being around, cue cards or no.  These two, with John Aniston are still treasures in my book.

• Love 4
(edited)

Caroline and Stephono have stuck around for a very long time now despite their health.  I'm hoping for a great sendoff.  Too bad Days has to jar jar the camera to the left to capture the Jar Jar's gaping face as if.

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 2

If Caroline does go, I hope Dan is nowhere near her operating table.  Did she have scenes with the current Eric at any point in the last few years?  With AS coming back they can at least show flashbacks of the two of them over the years...but there might be not much of Eric to show...

• Love 2
(edited)

I read that Bill Hayes who plays Doug will air on Oct.23, 26, 27 and Nov. 2-5. If Doug is on that means Julie is on too.  That's a lot of Doug and Julie. My guess is a Hope and Aiden wedding with Bo showing up to interrupt the ceremony.

I just read that Jason Cook is back taping at Days as Shawn D.  Sounds like a temporary return.  There was a casting call earlier for a teenager that sounds like Claire. Hopefully Belle will be back too. Maybe Shawn and Belle visit and then leave and Claire stays behind.

Edited by leela46
  • Love 2
(edited)

I hope we see Ciara going all jealous over Claire being around. It would be funny if Chase got a crush on Claire (even though he's too young for her), but please, Show, not in a GH kind of ten year old obsession way.

Edited by Rick Kitchen
  • Love 2

I hope we see Ciara going all jealous over Claire being around. I would be funny if Chase got a crush on Claire (even though he's too young for her), but please, Show, not in a GH kind of ten year old obsession way.

Rick Kitchen, at least we can be grateful that Chase doesn't have an orange uncle who will give him a boxing cape and that the chance of Chase referring to anyone as a "townie" is practically nonexistent.

Because I don't think I have it in me to hate another youngster the way I do the one you mention from GH.

• Love 5

So, I have not watched for a few weeks because I did not really feel like bothering anymore because of how slow the Will/Sonny/Paul stuff is going. And I got curious because of the Paul/Will punch scene, and apparently nothing interesting happened and it are the same conversations over and over?

Paul is still Perfect Paul, Sonny remains tight in his Saint Sonny role and Will is still well... Evil Will. If I got it right, Paul is still insisting that there is something between him and Sonny, Sonny is still telling him there is not but he refuses to answer questions like "DO you still love me?" and Will is still scheming to make sure nothing happens between PaulSon. Is Paul turning into another annoying, stalker-y ex in the land of soaps? I defended him like two months ago, but....

• Love 1

Chad is about to have everything he's wanted but he makes a major sacrifice and pushes Abigail away!

Any chance he could push her out of the window in the castle in Italy that Kristin went through??

(I know, that's mean....but we are all thinking it, right?)

• Love 6

Any chance he could push her out of the window in the castle in Italy that Kristin went through??

(I know, that's mean....but we are all thinking it, right?)

Oh, I could watch that over and over and over again.  We can at least dream.....

• Love 2

Now I know why Serena and Xander will be around until August. Seems like Eric finds out about Serena in drips and drabs.  There is a story in SOD that Eric finds a photo of Serena and Xander which makes it sound like he finds out they had more than just a friendship after he left to join the priesthood. Serena starts her usual hemming and hawing and he starts feeling like he is once again being played for a fool by some woman. Well, he ain't wrong. This put some distance in their relationship. 

Oh vey.

• Love 1

Apparently Spencer Neville who plays Derrick will come back, shortly before Sonny leaves...It is a Tomsell story and not part of the new regime that is set to debut in late August. I think that Sonny leaves town with him after Will and Sparkle have hate-sex. I think that is the one thing that these idiots can do that could drive Sonny out of town and leave Arianna behind. Freddie did say that Sonny leaves on a good note and a bad note..This is just my humble opinion....

• Love 1

I'm ready for Sonny to divorce Will, all the writers efforts to force me to believe Paul is the one for Sonny have failed, so I'm glad this SL will finally wrap up.  I feel bad for Sonny and Ari though.  I wish Sonny was staying, current Will would be revealed to be an imposter, and Paul would leave Salem.

• Love 3
(edited)

Freddie does come back under the new regime for a bit. We do not know for how long. Perhaps he comes back to wrap up his storyline under Higley. She loves Sonny, Wilson and the Kiriakis family. I hope she fixes Will , Sonny individually and Wilson as a couple. Gabi does come back and if Higley reunites Wilson, perhaps they go on an extended honeymoon, leaving Ari in her care....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1