Type keyword(s) to search

These Spoilers Suck: Bitter Speculation About SPN Spoilers

catrox14
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Spoilers With Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

I find it telling that Jensen decided this episode needed more action and then he wrote his own and made it about himself.

Sounds like he feels like a lot of Dean fans about being starved for action Dean lately.

I don’t know if it was this scene for sure but a friend of mine went to a m&g where he referred to a scene that he had a dream about and presented the idea of actually filming it to the writers.

ETA: I can’t help but wonder if the reason Jensen’s been a bit more likely to mention the idea of a reboot or a movie or something is because he still isn’t satisfied with the ending and is thinking how he doesn’t like the idea of them just ending it there...wherever there is.

Edited by desiresrisked
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

Sneak peek

Sometimes I wonder if they just want me to dislike Sam. He's so damn humorless and such a dick to Dean. Dude, the guy made you meatless bacon, ffs - and you not only don't even try it, you take the time to mock him instead. And this devastation over Rowena is ridiculous, especially considering they don't even mention their mother whose murder they can still measure in days.

Ugh, this show.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Sometimes I wonder if they just want me to dislike Sam. He's so damn humorless and such a dick to Dean. Dude, the guy made you meatless bacon, ffs - and you not only don't even try it, you take the time to mock him instead. And this devastation over Rowena is ridiculous, especially considering they don't even mention their mother whose murder they can still measure in days.

Ugh, this show.

That's usually how Sam makes himself feel better, acting superior to Dean. 

• Love 11
7 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Even Dean, who was the only person broken up about his mother's death as recently as last week, has apparently also completely forgotten about it as he only mentions Jack - his mother's murderer - and Rowena in the list of sad deaths they've recently encountered. So much stupid.

But, yes, all scenes like this do is make me want to poke Sam in the eye with a stick,. Fingers crossed this is the worst scene of the whole episode, because until this lame sneak peek, I was feeling a little hopeful about tonight.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, PAForrest said:

Even Dean, who was the only person broken up about his mother's death as recently as last week, has apparently also completely forgotten about it as he only mentions Jack - his mother's murderer - and Rowena in the list of sad deaths they've recently encountered. So much stupid.

But, yes, all scenes like this do is make me want to poke Sam in the eye with a stick,. Fingers crossed this is the worst scene of the whole episode, because until this lame sneak peek, I was feeling a little hopeful about tonight.

I think the teaser will have bearded Dean from another world kicking ass in the bunker. It will just be a Sam vision/nightmare but if I get a decent action scene out of it? I'll take it.

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

I think the teaser will have bearded Dean from another world kicking ass in the bunker. It will just be a Sam vision/nightmare but if I get a decent action scene out of it? I'll take it.

I think your speculation is likely dead on. Makes the most sense. And it's what I'm most looking forward to. Not the visions, because gag me. But the action sequence - and a long overdue bearded Dean!

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, PAForrest said:

I think your speculation is likely dead on. Makes the most sense. And it's what I'm most looking forward to. Not the visions, because gag me. But the action sequence - and a long overdue bearded Dean!

I figured it was a vision because of the red lighting.  It was the same.  But if we get action Dean, I'll take it.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Promo for 15x05

An age joke? I expected better from Yockey. Especially since Sam is the one who would be questioned for his photo ID since he looks visibly twenty years older now. Dean does look older as well but he hasn`t changed nowhere near as much.

Maybe it's a little inside joke for fans because Jared has changed so much and Jensen really hasn't.

• Love 1

I'm waaaayyy over the brothers playing Depression Hot Potato. One week it's Sam's turn, the next week it's Dean's. There was no rhyme or reason to Dean's angry bitterness in 14.02 suddenly morphing into optimism two episodes later. The petty fangirl in me is just going to assume that it's because Woobie Cas' isn't around being a self-pitying party pooper who drags everyone down with him. 

And we just know that Sam's current funk isn't actually going to lead anywhere plot or character-related. It's just filler at this point, something to cap off an episode's weekly BM moment in the car. Whatever.

From the episode thread.

I don't know. I got the distinct feeling they were setting up The End here. Sam being depressed/guilty/over it all, even referencing as far back as Jessica? So when it comes time for him to make the big sacrifice, he'll be practically begging Dean to kill him, or let him kill (sacrifice) himself? Swan Song 2.0 without the happy ending. Given Jensen's thoughts on the finale they were presented, this seems more likely to me after this week's episode.

2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

From the episode thread.

I don't know. I got the distinct feeling they were setting up The End here. Sam being depressed/guilty/over it all, even referencing as far back as Jessica? So when it comes time for him to make the big sacrifice, he'll be practically begging Dean to kill him, or let him kill (sacrifice) himself? Swan Song 2.0 without the happy ending. Given Jensen's thoughts on the finale they were presented, this seems more likely to me after this week's episode.

I can still see the stupid Equalizer gun coming into it so both can die at the same time. I sure hope they`re not copying the atrocious Finale of the Originals.    

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

I can still see the stupid Equalizer gun coming into it so both can die at the same time. I sure hope they`re not copying the atrocious Finale of the Originals.    

I honestly would rather see this than Dean living on while Sam gets the sacrificial lamb sl all to himself.

I just don't want it framed strictly as if Dean can't live w/o Sam and that's the ONLY reason he's doing it. 

Hopefully the equalizer gun remains the only thing that can kill the Supernatural God and/or those of his ilk such as  the Nougatbaby and Amara.

ETA-I did not watch The Originals so I can't speak of their finale.

Edited by Myrelle
Additions
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

I honestly would rather see this than Dean living on while Sam gets the sacrificial lamb sl all to himself.

I just don't want it framed strictly as if Dean can't live w/o Sam and that's the ONLY reason he's doing it. 

Hopefully the equalizer gun remains the only thing that can kill the Supernatural God and/or those of his ilk such as  the Nougatbaby and Amara.

ETA-I did not watch The Originals so I can't speak of their finale.

Your no-no scenario is basically why the Originals Finale was so bad, one brother just randomely and needlessly died with the other. And they even had an in-story reason to go there, they just insultingly didn't use it. Grrr.

I think in terms of killing God, they will discuss how they can't do it without destroying the universe. So either they find a workaround or God gets sealed away. Or they make peace with him.

Since we're getting a reprieve from Nougat now, he will likely feature all the more heavily into the second half of the Season. Along with Billie and the Empty-creature. 

• Love 2

This entire interview leaves me bitter.  In particlular.

I think the state of his brother always worries Dean. That's who he fights for," Jensen Ackles told TV Guide. "When that support, that base strength in his life starts to waver and [he] starts to second guess himself, that will certainly affect Dean in a way of, 'I can't let him go down this road' or 'I need to figure out a way to help him out.' So it'll be a struggle, not against each other, but for each other. Sam is struggling to find a purpose and Dean is struggling to help Sam find purpose."

So Dean really just just the wind beneath Sam's wings this season.  Since it was Chuck controlling everything it looks like Sam will find his own path but Dean won't. 

It's unclear which Winchester Chuck planned to kill off, but if it wound up being Sam, Ackles admitted he wasn't sure what Dean would do without his younger bro.

"That would have to be a bridge crossed when he came to it," Ackles said. "Right now, and for a long time, Sam's been the reason that Dean keeps fighting. If you take that away from him, then what does he have? Is there a will to keep going? I don't know how that would shape up from Dean's perspective. Maybe he finds something to fight for or maybe he finds somebody to fight with. Maybe he calls it quits."

Dean is more than an extension of Sam 

"I will say Becky was a little more vocal about how she felt, and I felt very similar

Sounds like Jensen disliked the proposed ending even more than he let on.

In addition to fighting monsters, it looks like Sam and Dean will also face everyday roadblocks, like the Impala getting a flat tire. "We start seeing Chuck slowly disable the Winchesters' mojo and it's heavy. It's hard for them to operate in that world because they're so not used to having to live in a normal world. Is it because Chuck has written them as the hero and so they don't deal with that kind of small stuff, or is it just then we just have never seen it?" Ackles added. "All of that cool is kind of gone now and they're trying to figure out how to deal in a world where they need that mojo. They need to be able to know that they can go up against a nest of vampires and be able to take out six or seven each, but if they can't even take out one, then that's gonna be a big problem."

I really hope this is just part of the one off episode Jensen mentioned otherwise every thing the Winchesters have done was written by Chuck.   I have no desire to watch the Winchesters be bumbling idiots and Dabb literally wiping out the entire history of the show.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

From the episode thread.

That dream was the return of Sam's visions, Sam the Boy King of Hell storylines and season 5's The End storyline rolled into one and Dean was leading a ragtag group to stop Sam and his demons. Very season 5. They are going to give us a redo of season 5 of sorts. It was hinting at with the title of the premiere, the talk of Michael, welcome to the End, another Apocalypse, killing off new characters and going back in time reintroducing older ones as we go, etc. And with that vision we can be pretty darn sure.  And what was Billie's dire forecast about Michael in Dean but Michael's apocalyptic gameplan after all? So year it's back to the main event. . . and everything that Dean stopped with his sheer will and TFW is back on the menu. That's how it looks to me at any rate. 

I am not exactly sure how the bullet would figure in exactly. It may be a big power up so he doesn't need to drink demon blood this time around. IDK.

15 minutes ago, Castiels Cat said:

And what was Billie's dire forecast about Michael in Dean but Michael's apocalyptic gameplan after all? So year it's back to the main event. . . and everything that Dean stopped with his sheer will and TFW is back on the menu. That's how it looks to me at any rate. 

I wish this but I doubt it based on Jensen's answer about Deans' storyline from the last con.  Jensen, IMO, would be excited about playing Michael again or a continuation of the Michael storyline.  He's not talking about it.  Just Dean being the wind beneath Sams' wings.

"So it'll be a struggle, not against each other, but for each other. Sam is struggling to find a purpose and Dean is struggling to help Sam find purpose." (from Jensen's TVline interview)

How is that a struggle for each other? BOTH brothers' struggle is about Sam, and Sam alone . Nobody is struggling for Dean. As usual 🙄

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 11/9/2019 at 3:20 AM, PinkChicken said:

worst. fear.
I like to pretend there is almost nothing they could do to completely tarnish all the years I have loved this show. Years i will rewatch anyway regardless of how they end it. but an end like that would really suck and hang over everything from as far back as S2.

wtf I also hope that's mostly just the 'funny' ep and that there's a bit more of a reason behind it.

Of course the Winchesters have pretty strong plot armour, always have, and in a way they always will regardless of the final scene. reboot anyone? But coming from this team this just smells like a cheap attempt to raise the stakes without actually having to improve the quality of writing. Its "back to basics" just phrased differently. I hope it results in more interesting fight scenes at least. Often its the understandably dumb mistakes or mundane injuries you don't expect which have raised the stakes of what was an average hunt. Even the catalyst to faith was because Dean fucked up with the water+taser. There are ways for these ordinary dangers to still affect them as they are, and that makes them all the more scary because they could get anyone in the wrong moment. But are we really expected to believe they would lose any skills they earned over the last 15 years just because Chuck isn't helping anymore? Even if they want to say there were training wheels or some kind of assistance... when they come off the kid has still more or less learned to ride. 

As far as the "have they really had these issues, or have they just never shown them on screen?" man I just hate it. How many times have they used the very same excuse of "there's only x many minutes in an ep" to cut interactions which then are to be assumed or are even required to reason away bad writing. Isn't it confirmed Sam has his anti-possession tattoo back now? Isn't that because fan twitter responded to a tweet asking about it in S12 and the consensus was "yeah we haven't seen it since Castiel took it off but he'd be an idiot not to replace it, so it must be there"?

Do they honestly think that we think they have never had a boring flat tyre just because one was never shown on screen (how many BM scenes were had over baby with Dean tinkering). Not that I wouldn't probably enjoy Dean changing a tyre. Or that the impala has never needed additional dumb stops on such long roadtrips being such an old gas guzzler and all (At least they showed Castiel dealing with gas issues). Or that they've never gotten her bogged taking her on ridiculous mountain/ forest roads (they have been bogged for plot/stake reasons). They might have always had a bit of TV magic/lack of budget /effort /continuity in makeup, but they do when it counts and there have been injuries that spanned several weeks like Deans forehead in s2, or his broken leg in s7 (or, out of necessity, Sams arms lol). also wouldn't complain if this means they will step up in this department but I doubt it does. 
All that aside they have already meta-teased the heck out of most examples (such as the lighter supposedly lighting every time) that it literally isn't the case anymore. There are now multiple examples where it does not light first try every time. 

Goddammit. Apparently we can't be sure Chuck wasn't pulling a JK Rowling and vanishing their shit every day because we don't see them going to the bathroom on screen. How ever will they wipe their asses now?

Chuck's powers are waning. He received a power boost from Becky's pep talk to write a draft of The End presumedly as well as the ckunky motw. However he disappeared Becky. Presumably his power boost from her will wear out eventually... then what.

And there's the issue of  angry Cas suddenly getting a power boost in hell to smite Crowley lite. Was that because Sam is powering up or because Cas was angry or because Chuck was powered up from Becky?

25 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Based on the title of this ep it might be a very special lesson ep for Dean.

We have seen Dean perfectly functional without Sam multiple times. Vice versa not so much.

This is preparing us for Sam going dark???

On 11/4/2019 at 10:13 AM, desiresrisked said:

This is what concerns me. I usually agree with much of what Jensen thinks about Dean, the brothers, the other characters, the show and the arcs in general, etc. So if he wasn’t into the ending and had to be talked into it and still doesn’t know if people will like, that says to me that he’s still not sure about how he feels about it even if he’s trying to reassure people. The way he said he doesn’t want to let anyone down makes me feel he’s afraid this ending will because it’s not integral to the characters and instead is too much about the fan service...since he said Kripke told him to step back and think of the audience. But which audience, we all have very different views on things and some of the loudest people in the writers’ ears aren’t necessarily speaking for us all.

Oh... that sounds like more of the Jack show.

And Dean is totally OoC. Since Kripke approves I am guessing it's totally SS 2.O but with sparkly Jack! He probably resurrects everyone and leads a chorus of kumbaya and it's the stupid vision that Cas and Kaia had. 

On 11/8/2019 at 11:16 AM, gonzosgirrl said:

From the episode thread.

The Jessica reference was also pointed I think because Chuck is rewriting his old draft for the Winchester Gospels, the one that he allowed Dean to change by saving Sam and stopping the Apocalypse by showing up to Stull. So the vision indicates that God's power has reactivated Azazel's blood. The vision showed Sam with a demonic army (the Boy king prophecy) and the set-up was basically The End with Dean getting killed by a powered up Sam after Sam restrains him by putting his foot on his head and in this case he crushes it.

So a Jessica reference takes us back to Sam's demonic history and the demon blood, etc.. That was stop one in the mystery.

Edited by Castiels Cat

I just read a theory on twitter that I think is right on. 

In the SPPT video we know there is footage until episode 7.   There is a picture of Dean tied up in chair getting his blood drained.  This hasn't happened yet.  So its either episode 6 or 7.  Since it look like a Djinn set up, and next week is all about Sam killing a witch with magic that leaves episode 7.

Which probably means that Leo is in Dean's head.   It would also explain why Dean can suddenly sing well. 

Which if this theory is correct, screw you writers.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

In the SPPT video we know there is footage until episode 7.   There is a picture of Dean tied up in chair getting his blood drained.  This hasn't happened yet.  So its either episode 6 or 7.  Since it look like a Djinn set up, and next week is all about Sam killing a witch with magic that leaves episode 7.

Which probably means that Leo is in Dean's head.   It would also explain why Dean can suddenly sing well. 

It's up to episode 8 because Adam / Michael was in there as well. But still could be, right. If so, blergh.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

It's up to episode 8 because Adam / Michael was in there as well. But still could be, right. If so, blergh.

I forgot about that.   But I don't see a set up in the Michael/Adam storyline that would require Dean having his blood drained.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

It would also fit with Dabb's brilliant plan to destroy erase revisit everything they've ever done.

Honestly, at this point I've kind of stopped caring about whatever story they are trying to tell. If it gets us Jensen singing well, on film, for a large audience (compared to cons, not compared to an actual well-rated show), then I'll take the win.

• Love 7

Re-checking the Last Ride vid, I think it`s gonna be for sure episode 7. The one where Dean goes to work out a case alone and didn`t the TV Guide said he wanted to re-capture his hunting mojo (meaning he is gonna suck at it in episode 6, too)? So he basically gets caught and put in a Djinn illusion? Where he randomely dreams of a hunter we`ve never seen and they sing together? And then he likely needs to be rescued? That wouldn`t recapture any mojo whatsoever. 

Eh, I would just enjoy the scenes with him and Christian and ignore the stupid set-up. 

Next week is likely gonna be dreadful. Does Sam randomely get witch powers, sudden powers-powers, a transference from Rowena or what? 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

Re-checking the Last Ride vid, I think it`s gonna be for sure episode 7. The one where Dean goes to work out a case alone and didn`t the TV Guide said he wanted to re-capture his hunting mojo (meaning he is gonna suck at it in episode 6, too)? So he basically gets caught and put in a Djinn illusion? Where he randomely dreams of a hunter we`ve never seen and they sing together? And then he likely needs to be rescued? That wouldn`t recapture any mojo whatsoever. 

Eh, I would just enjoy the scenes with him and Christian and ignore the stupid set-up. 

Next week is likely gonna be dreadful. Does Sam randomely get witch powers, sudden powers-powers, a transference from Rowena or what? 

If he sucks at hunting that's Chuck writing it that way. 

Sam having powers could be tk from his demonic powers re-emerging or he is getting a bit of God juice? I do not know why he would get some of Rowena's powers unless he touched an object in her place in which she stored some magic.

They could just revisit his djinn scenario only this time he experiences a bro western hunting experience and we get him singing too. Too bad it wasn't a human Benny hunting experience too.

Edited by Castiels Cat

From the episode thread. My new theory is that they are feeding us increasing amounts of ludicrous bullshit each week now so that there actually is no low bar for expectations for the finale and even a mediocre conclusion will seem brilliant.

Or, so that we won't actually care at all by then and the end will be a mercy killing.

2 hours ago, sarthaz said:

Just so I'm tracking Dabb's logic here: God is too weak to melt the gun himself (or just take it off the table entirely, God-style), but powerful enough to bring Lilith back from The Empty? Is that the bullshit I was supposed to swallow this week?

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Speculation re the God Gun, part 2:  It was always ridiculous that Chuck made this weapon to reciprocate on the shooter, and then hand it to the Winchesters. Since he's the all-powerful writer, maybe he wrote Sam shooting him (and conveniently having him miss, even though Sam is a crack shot, he had time to aim, and was about twenty feet away) so that he could fool Sam with all these visions and lure them into his trap. But then, since he's the all-powerful writer, he could have just written Sam dropping the gun like it was hot afterward. Or had them all go to sleep while he wandered over and took it. Or.. omfg, I can't type this nonsense with a straight face any more. There are so many holes in this ridiculous 'plot' that it defies any kind of attempt to make logical sense of it. Dabb is a hack.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

From the episode thread. My new theory is that they are feeding us increasing amounts of ludicrous bullshit each week now so that there actually is no low bar for expectations for the finale and even a mediocre conclusion will seem brilliant.

Or, we won't actually care at all by then and the end will be a mercy killing.

This reminds me of a quote from Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory.   Paraphrasing,

"They can't just end things.  They have to help the viewers let go.   Firefly did a movie to wrap things up, Buffy continued as comic book, Heroes they lowered the quality every season we were grateful it ended.

I substitute Supernatural everytime I hear that.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Speculation re the God Gun, part 2:  It was always ridiculous that Chuck made this weapon to reciprocate on the shooter, and then hand it to the Winchesters. Since he's the all-powerful writer, maybe he wrote Sam shooting him (and conveniently having him miss, even though Sam is a crack shot, he had time to aim, and was about twenty feet away) so that he could fool Sam with all these visions and lure them into his trap. But then, since he's the all-powerful writer, he could have just written Sam dropping the gun like it was hot afterward. Or had them all go to sleep while he wandered over and took it. Or.. omfg, I can't type this nonsense with a straight face any more. There are so many holes in this ridiculous 'plot' that it defies any kind of attempt to make logical sense of it. Dabb is a hack.

The only redeeming quality of the Dabb regime is the in-show acknowledgement that he's a shitty writer.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, sarthaz said:

The only redeeming quality of the Dabb regime is the in-show acknowledgement that he's a shitty writer.

He did not write Dean refusing to kill Jack. I think everything after that was off script.

3 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

This reminds me of a quote from Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory.   Paraphrasing,

"They can't just end things.  They have to help the viewers let go.   Firefly did a movie to wrap things up, Buffy continued as comic book, Heroes they lowered the quality every season we were grateful it ended.

I substitute Supernatural everytime I hear that.

I can't even describe Sleepy Hollow.

6 hours ago, Castiels Cat said:

He did not write Dean refusing to kill Jack. I think everything after that was off script.

I can't even describe Sleepy Hollow.

What are you talking about?  Do you have some interview or con report saying that Jensen just made up the entire thing at the end?

4 minutes ago, SueB said:

What are you talking about?  Do you have some interview or con report saying that Jensen just made up the entire thing at the end?

It's obvious by Chuck's reaction that Dean went off Chuck's "script". After that it was not as Chuck had written it. Chuck cajole li ed to get Dean back to the script then Chuck winged it, then Sam winged it and then Chuck threw a cosmic tantrum ... welcome to the End.

None of that was planned.

None of it was written until Chuck started writing again per episode 4 when we had the very special lesson motw and Winchester Gospel s 5 rewrite take 1 complete with Dean shooting the Jack stand-in in the head. The writing obviously continues in episode 5 with the very special codependent monster brothers and their murder-suicide, the paint by numbers case with the Banana Republic nubile campers, sexy times for Dean, 2 Winchester Gosoels s 5 rewrites and one exciting Demonic MoC fatricide plus Lilith.

Sorry to be confusing. This going on all season is confusing. At least the pointed lessons and foreshadowing and obviousness helps decode as well as the endgame visions.

They should make a blade from the gun metal and chop his fingers off so he cannot write.

11 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Or, so that we won't actually care at all by then and the end will be a mercy killing.

I have to agree; and most sadly, with the last part becoming more of a possibility for this fan after watching the first five episodes of this last season of the show. 😔

• Love 2

This season is just so bad to me. But I'll be happy to see Christian Kane has needed to be a guest on this show for literally a decade and a half now, so bring that on. I don't care how bad the scenario is. It just is well- it's long past due.

• Love 1

The Michael/Adam comeback is going to be the BuckLeming episode isn't it ? With the meta commentary and Chuck as an excuse to write whatever the fuck they want, I expect this will be grand.

Feels like this season Dabb is just opening up the neatly stored cans of worms his predecessors had smartly left hidden, spilling their contents all over the floor, stepping all over them and using that to fingerpaint the walls like a child.

Come to think of it he's been doing that since he's taken over. Just look what he did with Mary, Lucifer... and the main cast. And I feel like I don't even know who those three are anymore. And not in a "wow they've changed" way. They're shells being held together by their respective actors performances.

The show is indeed ending with a bang, just not the one I was expecting. It's more akin to a giant kick in the genitals.

Edited by BoxManLocke
40 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Everything that is wrong with this show and S14/15 in particular can be summed up by reading the responses to this tweet. This is the audience Dabbernatural crew is writing for.

Eugenie said it at SDCC. She thinks their audience is the Riverdale crowd. That is who they are writing for.

• Love 1

Everything that is wrong with this show and S14/15 in particular can be summed up by reading the responses to this tweet. This is the audience Dabbernatural crew is writing for.

... and none of those tweets is from me 😎

So glad that they're ending it.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

Eugenie said it at SDCC. She thinks their audience is the Riverdale crowd. That is who they are writing for.

And yet even the CW apparently expressed no interest to them in building a Jackie-poo spin-off. Meanwhile they have or about to spin-off the angsty emo kids from other shows all over the place. That "poor baby" act wouldn't be feasible for a lead character anyway and beyond that, they never build an actual character. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

And yet even the CW apparently expressed no interest to them in building a Jackie-poo spin-off. Meanwhile they have or about to spin-off the angsty emo kids from other shows all over the place. That "poor baby" act wouldn't be feasible for a lead character anyway and beyond that, they never build an actual character. 

I don't like her. I blame her for everything. Well Singer really. Nepotism is bad. Her writing is bad. She has no idea about the show, canon, mytharc.... BLECH.

Have the viewing numbers dropped. Was season 14 a big drop. What about now. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I don't know what's worse. The fact that Jack isn't even in the first 5 episodes yet they advertise them to stream with his face. Or the embarrassing tweets from people that reads like a 'who is who of tween girls'.

• Love 2
On 11/15/2019 at 7:12 AM, ILoveReading said:

The only decent thing about 15x06 (besides Dean's pyjamas) is that Cas's hunt probably negates this theory. I say probably because I don't believe there is a limit to how bad the plotting of this show can be anymore,  but they probably won't go with the same monster two weeks in a row. 

7 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

The only decent thing about 15x06 (besides Dean's pyjamas) is that Cas's hunt probably negates this theory. I say probably because I don't believe there is a limit to how bad the plotting of this show can be anymore,  but they probably won't go with the same monster two weeks in a row. 

Whereas I think maybe they think it is "foreshadowing". And "Chuck is a bad writer, bla bla".

• Love 1
11 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Yeah I was thinking it had to be a djinn thing too but then cas killed a djinn. Payback maybe. They have done that before with the Winchesters. Maybe Chuck deliberately sends a djinn to give Dean his  better brother fantasy to facilitate a separation down the road... idk. Maybe Chuck is going to resurrect a bro for Dean.