Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

I watched Dr. Phil today. The couple in the first segment are totally Nikki and Mark in five years.

Bev is still spouting the "Jamaican staff prey on white women" line, so she will remain an ugly, dirty bitch in my eyes. Rotten ass Mayella Ewell hag.

Devar said he gave the 90% number to get a rise out of Bev. He says he thinks Bev is jealous. As I thought, Phillip put up the list of all the money Melanie ended up spending: $33,000. Devar quit his job at the resort well before he came to the U.S. Melanie sent him money during this time. Dr. Phil thought this was absurd, but Melanie insisted she could afford it so why not.

Although handsome, Devar looked even younger to me sitting on stage. Boyish even. Maybe because he was sitting next to Melanie who actually looks better with the brown hair. She should stick with it. Phillip's staff clearly did the best they could with Bev's hair.

• Love 4

I watched Dr. Phil today. The couple in the first segment are totally Nikki and Mark in five years.

Bev is still spouting the "Jamaican staff prey on white women" line, so she will remain an ugly, dirty bitch in my eyes. Rotten ass Mayella Ewell hag.

Devar said he gave the 90% number to get a rise out of Bev. He says he thinks Bev is jealous. As I thought, Phillip put up the list of all the money Melanie ended up spending: $33,000. Devar quit his job at the resort well before he came to the U.S. Melanie sent him money during this time. Dr. Phil thought this was absurd, but Melanie insisted she could afford it so why not.

Although handsome, Devar looked even younger to me sitting on stage. Boyish even. Maybe because he was sitting next to Melanie who actually looks better with the brown hair. She should stick with it. Phillip's staff clearly did the best they could with Bev's hair.

Bev is an ass... that's a given - but she's not jealous. That's something a person spout when the person criticizing them is right. Dr. Phil was right when he pointed out that there was no reason for Devar to quit so much earlier than needed all while letting Mel send him money. I loved his description of the 'Navy guy with the flags'. Of course all of this is pretty moot since they are already married. I would have preferred to have Dr. Phil point out all the red flags in these relationships during the show and prior to the weddings. That would have been great TV. Can you imagine Dr. Phil sitting in front of Nikki, preferably without Mark, explaining the kind of guy Mark really is to her? 

• Love 2

Bev is an ass... that's a given - but she's not jealous. That's something a person spout when the person criticizing them is right. Dr. Phil was right when he pointed out that there was no reason for Devar to quit so much earlier than needed all while letting Mel send him money. I loved his description of the 'Navy guy with the flags'. Of course all of this is pretty moot since they are already married. I would have preferred to have Dr. Phil point out all the red flags in these relationships during the show and prior to the weddings. That would have been great TV. Can you imagine Dr. Phil sitting in front of Nikki, preferably without Mark, explaining the kind of guy Mark really is to her? 

I think she is jealous.  A person can be right and jealous, personally I don't think they are mutually exclusive.  My friend may be right, and that dress does make me look like an exotic hooker, but she may also be jealous that I'm getting male attention.  Someone may be right that a higher education is a waste of time, but still be jealous of someone that has attained a degree.  

I wish Dr. Phil had explained everything to Nikki over Skype while she was still in the Philippines so she could have found a better dude.

Than 90% of this is Mel's fault.  Why would you send a man money and then complain about being broke?  I wonder if there wasn't some undercover trickery on Mel's part as well.  While he is there she is telling him she has the money and can send it to him and support him and so he thinks she is loaded because she keeps doing things that makes it look like she has money (making numerous trips to visit him, staying in nice hotels, sending him money).  Than Devar gets here and he finds out that Mel is effectively broke and doesn't have the money to support him that he was led to believe she had.  The sort of money that wouldn't make it a big deal to send his earnings back home.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 3

Mark was wearing his outfit from the Tell All at Sears (Instagram pic, search #90dayfiance) and he had Nikki dresses up like a granny in an oversized sweater. I could smell the moth balls from here...

so can I, he has to use a lot of moth balls to keep the insects off of his mummified ex-wife.

• Love 2

Mark was wearing his outfit from the Tell All at Sears (Instagram pic, search #90dayfiance) and he had Nikki dresses up like a granny in an oversized sweater. I could smell the moth balls from here...

I can't say I've ever seen a 20 year old dress like that before. And he's not wearing socks again. Ugh.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 1

12276893_199658007035633_1522064472_n.jp

Hope it works.

Is that one of the 4 in diapers?

Poor Nikki.  Wait a minute, why are they in the baby clothes section?  The other girl doesn't look old enough for babies.  Oh no Nikki, oh no!!!!!! Please say you are there buying a baby shower gift!

Edited by RCharter

I think the outfit looks alright, I like it when women wear those yoga pants with some kind of shirt that is just long enough to cover / tease their butt. I think it looks like trash when women just flat out wear it as if it's stylish.

• Love 1

So he took his child--er, little woman--to Sears, huh? I bet he played it up like it was Lord & Taylor or Harrods and told her she could buy anything she wanted ($10 or under) from the clearance bin.

She never looked more like his kid and he never looked more like a skeevy old man than in that picture.

He looks like a man that took his teen daughter and her friend out shopping.

• Love 7

I'm dying of second-hand embarrassment at the thought of someone stopping Mark in the store and asking to take a picture with him. Just when I thought his ego couldn't get any worse.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 5

<<Than Devar gets here and he finds out that Mel is effectively broke and doesn't have the money to support him that he was led to believe she had.  The sort of money that wouldn't make it a big deal to send his earnings back home.>>

if she was broke, why did she have a full on wedding and rings, etc?? It does sort of remind me of dani and mo, he had no clue she was in financial ruins. but Mel does seem to have a very good job, but it is irritating to watch someone poormouth and then spend money on silly things..

• Love 3

Spotting Mark in public somewhere would be like the time I saw some of the Honey Boo Boo family. You watch from afar, waiting to see if they do or say something stupid, but you never approach them.

Yes!! I did similar when I saw a few of the Duggar clan at a Sam's club here in Texas awhile back.

My guess is that her parents foot the bill for everything.

Which would explain a lot about Bev's behavior.

• Love 2

I'm a little confused about the green card thing. On Dr. Phil Mel said Devar should be getting his green card in 5 months or so. But in most posts about how long these guys are staying together etc the comments have been that a green card would mean several years of marriage. Do you get the green card in a few months but can only keep it if you stay married X amount of time?

I wonder if her sweater was Mark's daughter's sweater or his ex-wife's sweater?

I wonder if Mark's pants belong to his daughter or ex wife. Because those look like ladies ankle pants to me. I've never seen a man wear pants cut like that, ever.

And why is that fool not wearing socks? It's the middle of December. If it's cold enough for leather jackets and sweaters and hats, it's time to put on socks. And put away the crop pants!

• Love 2

I wonder if Mark's pants belong to his daughter or ex wife. Because those look like ladies ankle pants to me. I've never seen a man wear pants cut like that, ever.

And why is that fool not wearing socks? It's the middle of December. If it's cold enough for leather jackets and sweaters and hats, it's time to put on socks. And put away the crop pants!

I work with a 20something guy who wears pants like that and the ones with the elastic around the ankle.

Edited by KarmaG
  • Love 1

Those pants are a very common cut now--de rigeur in the Gap or any other place that sells casual wear.  I think even Brooks Brothers sells a very slim cut jean and chino for the more fit set.  J. Crew is showing all their men's jeans this winter (on the website) turned up to show the ankle and with no socks, usually with dress shoes.  The no-socks thing has always been popular among the yacht/preppy set.  I have friends who only wear socks when it snows.  I would guess that Mark buys his pants at the outlets of the above stores, but they are certainly in style and easy to find.  And since he's such a specimen, he can buy pants made for young men in shape.

• Love 1

Those pants are a very common cut now--de rigeur in the Gap or any other place that sells casual wear.  I think even Brooks Brothers sells a very slim cut jean and chino for the more fit set.  J. Crew is showing all their men's jeans this winter (on the website) turned up to show the ankle and with no socks, usually with dress shoes.  The no-socks thing has always been popular among the yacht/preppy set.  I have friends who only wear socks when it snows.  I would guess that Mark buys his pants at the outlets of the above stores, but they are certainly in style and easy to find.  And since he's such a specimen, he can buy pants made for young men in shape.

I just finished re-watching the Tell All (glutton for punishment, me!) and I had to laugh all over again at how he dresses himself.  

• Love 1

I saw those ones at Uniqlo last night. I was like - WTF. Are they sweats? Are they...what are they?

They are called joggers.  They've been really big for about two years.  Type in "joggers" at the search bar at the Gap and you'll see how popular they are, for women, men, and kids.  I have a few pairs, but they have zippers at the ankles instead of the elastic.  They generally have a dropped crotch.  Super comfy and they look cool if you accessorize correctly. 

I've never in my life seen a man wear pants cut like that either.  I guess its selling, but not with men I've run into or would date or would look at twice.  I don't think the no-socks thing has been very popular with anyone since the 80's, but it could be ironic now like trucker hats were.  Eau de James Spader in 16 Candles.  Or maybe its because I'm in So. Cal.  I take that back, I have seen middle aged + men rocking the no socks look....but its more men that I would think are being accidentally ironic.

The "I was a teen in the 80's" me has to say that James Spader was in Pretty In Pink.  And yes, he played a jerkwad.

I saw those ones at Uniqlo last night. I was like - WTF. Are they sweats? Are they...what are they?

We wore those in the 80's, but they didn't have draw-string waists (just elastic).  Instead of "normal" pockets, the pockets were on the front of the leg - they were weird, but comfortable enough for me that I had several pair in several colors.

**edited due to double post**

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 2

Oh dang, she's busy deleting comments not even 20 minutes after they were posted.

ETA: Not MY comments, I wouldn't comment on there. Others did and are now gone.

Edited by KarmaG

What did she expect?   She puts stuff out there in public, people are going to judge and some are going to criticize.   You don't want people criticizing you?   Keep your private life private.  

Hot mess does not even begin to cover it.

What did she expect?   She puts stuff out there in public, people are going to judge and some are going to criticize.   You don't want people criticizing you?   Keep your private life private.  

Hot mess does not even begin to cover it.

It just annoys me because her stance is "give me money, but don't comment on the life I've made very public"  I can't believe someone even donated $20, but maybe she donated it herself the way that shuttle drivers put a few bucks in their tip jar so you'll be "encouraged"

• Love 1