Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Dorinda confronts Sonja over the ``Tipsy Girl'' allegations; Luann gives an update on her first few months of marriage; Bethenny questions Ramona's attitude toward others; the housewives speculate on Ramona's behavior; Andy Cohen hosts.

• Love 1

Ah, Ramona Carey. She's gonna be busting out (um...) "Heartbreaker" and giving us a tour of her apartment any moment now.

Meanwhile, The Tinz looks like she's wearing a bridesmaid dress my mom wore around 1969, with a skirt that looks like my junior high dance dress from the late 80s.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 17
Just now, KungFuBunny said:

I didn't realize until tonight that Dorinda has a hairy face.

She doesn't look fresh and light - the foundation is too dark and the hairs around her sideburns and chin are super obvious

the gold, glittery eye shadow is not doing her any favors 

• Love 11

It is amazing to me that someone else has to point to Sonja that using somebody's else lingerie is completely out of the question. 

Why do these women wait to get called to the carpet before owning their behavior? 

Bethenny's segment with Ramona might have seemed heavy but at least I could understand them better, nobody interrupted, Andy is a terrible host, everybody talks over the other and it is very hard to understand what is going on and who is talking to who. 

• Love 24

Sonja & Ramona are nuts and IMO their tendency to take over vacations and other people's homes and possessions is a higher end version of shoplifting due to depression and the bottomless well of need they both have but never address.

Also, this set is making me nuts. It's some kind of Moulin Rouge by way of Boca Beach Club hybrid and I do not like.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Wendy said:

Luann, "Married life is fantastic, I love being Mrs. D'Agostino forever" 

I feel second-hand embarrassment for her and then I remember that by the time the reunion filmed Luann and Tom probably have decided to divorce and then I am amazed as to all the lies that are coming from Luann's mouth with such an ease. 

Yes...do you think the other ladies knew she made that decision during the reunion?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, scoobie1 said:

Sigh...I'm not even a huge Luann fan and I feel bad during this segment. 

Same here. And you could see all the other women clenching their teeth after watching the segment too. 

• Love 11

So Bethenny backed Ramona up in what she heard about the Regency Bunny.

It didn't end at the regency he picked it up again in LA.

I want to hear about the story Bethenny mentioned in the Berkshires - he is supporting one of his lady friends

• Love 19
26 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Shut up, Bethenny.

Ramona's getting hammered.

IMO she deserves to be hammered, especially by Bethenny. 

I thought she was honestly regretful but with Ramona you never know. 

Few hours of good talk do not make up for a whole season of shitty behavior 

• Love 22
12 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Ah, we have a new CLIP!

"Focus, Focus, Focus!" complete with Madonna "Vogue" hand gestures.

Category is...Real Housewife Dorinda Medley realness.

Focus. Focus, focus. Clip! Focus. Focus, focus. Clip! You're bankrupt. You're a fraud. Clip!

Please someone turn Dorinda's clips into a dance track.

• Love 19

I don't think for one minute Lu's marriage was anything other than a story line.  She doesn't seem like a woman in love.  She doesn't seem like a woman betrayed.  She seems like a woman who is enjoying the attention devoted to her now 2 years in a row.

• Love 13
18 minutes ago, Wendy said:

It is amazing to me that someone else has to point to Sonja that using somebody's else lingerie is completely out of the question. 

Why do these women wait to get called to the carpet before owning their behavior? 

Bethenny's segment with Ramona might have seemed heavy but at least I could understand them better, nobody interrupted, Andy is a terrible host, everybody talks over the other and it is very hard to understand what is going on and who is talking to who. 

thank the lord i always have closed caption on!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, sasha206 said:

I don't think for one minute Lu's marriage was anything other than a story line.  She doesn't seem like a woman in love.  She doesn't seem like a woman betrayed.  She seems like a woman who is enjoying the attention devoted to her now 2 years in a row.

I agree she does not look 'in love'. It's more like 'totally forced'.  

I still don't get the marriage.    

• Love 7