Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Thank You and Good Night

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Dorinda nailed it when she said that Sonja wasn't being gracious. 

I completely agree 

On the other hand Tinsley did say that it was a Thank you - F^& you party, She didn't seem to b joking at the moment , even Carole warned Sonja about it and Carole seems to be Tinsley's friend. 

I know Sonja is not being gracious but if I heard that coming from Carole who is close to Tinsley then I would had been guarded too. 

Edited by Wendy
  • Love 9

The reason (I think) that Dorinda doesn't want John staying at her apt full time is because he perspires so much that it would be too much having to strip the bed and wash the sheets every single day. 

Just now, Box305 said:

I missed Ramona's blurb! What was it? 

She and ex went to her daughter's graduation and were cordial. The only Mario in her life is her contractor. (I think. Might be more) 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

She and ex went to her daughter's graduation and were cordial. The only Mario in her life is her contractor. (I think. Might be more) 

Thanks! 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, scoobie1 said:

Hi Ladies. I've been lurking for a while but I just had to post. 

Bwhhhaaa  with Bethennny calling out how old Ramona is.  After all that "we women in in our 40s" line that was funny!

She really is.  I like her "tossed " hair look at the party.

But she is SUCH a bitch.  Her face when she tasted that yummy looking pink drink was ridiculous. 

I absolutely loathe that woman! She's so disgusting in so many ways and her snarky attitude due to listening to others is overdone! Even though this party was for her, she was a downer until Tinsley kissed her ass and dropped some presents on her! LuAnn should go jump off a building making that comment about the picture! Bethenny not much better deciding to put the spotlight on Tins to deflect from her own dysfunction! Why are these women so HATEFUL? I have no sympathy for any of their plights; call it KARMA! ;-)

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

The reason (I think) that Dorinda doesn't want John staying at her apt full time is because he perspires so much that it would be too much having to strip the bed and wash the sheets every single day. 

especially with her hot flashes.  what a soppy mess!

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I loved the last shot of Tom and Lu, he was looking straight at Carole's boobs, lol! 

because Carole's are the best 

Edited by tribeca
  • Love 16
11 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Her and Mario went to their daughters graduation and were cordial to each other. The only Mario in Ramona's life now is her contractor.

That's the second time we have both posted the same thing tonight. Great minds think alike! 

• Love 4

Curious minds want to know what was Luann's update before this week, my guess:

"Luann continues living the dream, she is no longer The Countess but she is ecstatic being Mrs. DeLesseps"  OUCH

I wonder if we would ever know.

• Love 14
Just now, Wendy said:

Curious minds want to know what was Luann's update before this week, my guess:

"Luann continues living the dream, she is no longer The Countess but she is ecstatic being Mrs. DeLesseps"  OUCH

I wonder if we would ever know.

Has LuAnn been honest about anything? She's so FOS and you can't have a normal argument with her because she's trying to shade every story to make herself seem above it all! She "craps in the can" just like everyone else, but believe me she won't admit it! ;-)

• Love 12

Luann said something very telling in a TH during the episode when she stressed that SHE was happy. Totally dismissing Tom's feelings. No wonder the sham marriage ended so quickly. 

• Love 14
18 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Thak god Heather Dubrow wasn't there to witness Sonja defiling the cake

I want someone to throw me a Thank you and Fuck you party!

Where I work, we give people cakes that say "You are dead to us" when they leave.

So Frenchie's last name is Vaudville. Yep, I totally believe he is not a grifter or paid boyfriend.

I cringe everytime I see Lu gushing about how happy she is.

• Love 21
4 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Lastly, what is with the cat pee thing?  You can have two cats and not have your home smell.  I had two cats for years.  I had a realtor who addressed and commented about 'everything' when showing my home.  She said you'd never know there were any cats.  Sorry, total misconception by people who think a home will smell because of a pet. 

We have eight cats—yes I know how crazy that sounds—and you wouldn't know it because we keep all five boxes clean as often as possible. 

Edited by Box305
  • Love 21